Author Topic: PL: WBA 1 v 2 Liverpool ‘14 Kanu ‘33 Mo 90+4 Alisson (yes Alisson)  (Read 46147 times)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think I have broken vocal chords
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Copenred

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71RRqZRJU6U

Bitterness overflowing at 3.48

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
He led the team….

He lead in his performance, but he was also directing the play verbally ..

A bit late, but great to see

For me that's the biggest loss with Van Dijk and Henderson. A verbal leader is priceless. Great to see. I love that photo with Klopp and Alisson too. I don't think I've ever seen a connection between a player and a manager like you see with Klopp and some of our lads.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That was beautiful. Even in a really horrible, surreal, mental season we have a really great memory to take from it. I love this club.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
Wow that is disturbing.

Disturbing you say? Watch a young Arnie sleaze his way around Rio...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wizqWLtSRzE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wizqWLtSRzE</a>

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
Just when you think this season can't get any crazier, this happens. Now, I fully expect for Phillips to score a hat-trick against Burnley ...

At the very least we might get a penalty! Thiago was boss today, but that winning goal is one for the ages.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Kloppo’s reaction:

He said in his postmatch that he had to stop and check that he had actually seen that, you can see the bewilderment on his face ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
You know what? It's fucking batshit crazy that Alisson was even up there really. Like, I get that we really needed to win, but a draw at least would have kept us in the frame for top 4 as opposed to a defeat (especially if Leicester best Chelsea). Then that fucking happens! It's just nuts. First goalkeeper in the PL to score a winning goal and I can't imagine too many others have ever been sent up for a corner when not behind.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You know what? It's fucking batshit crazy that Alisson was even up there really. Like, I get that we really needed to win, but a draw at least would have kept us in the frame for top 4 as opposed to a defeat (especially if Leicester best Chelsea). Then that fucking happens! It's just nuts. First goalkeeper in the PL to score a winning goal and I can't imagine too many others have ever been sent up for a corner when not behind.

They didn't send him up, it was his own choice. Alisson said he started moving, couldn't get anyone attention and then Achterberg signalled go for it, Klopp said himself that it was Alissons decision not his ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
amazing way to win a game.

fully deserved win. trent and thiago played really well. Mane created the goal for Salah and won the corner at the end.

wasnt one of Fabinho's better games though

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's a shame we didn't really have the control of the game we'd want and I do think that's down to having 10 CBs out, but Trent and Thiago looked really on it and great chemistry. Exciting to see what they'll be like next season.

Online jckliew

• Legacy Fan
YES! ALISSON!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Pity we have missed firing forwards in Mane and Bob this season.
Making hard work of every game.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
avoided seeing the goal all day just to watch motd, well worth the wait, an absolute shite season made a whole lot better with our last two games. Delighted for Alison.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
The biggest moment of joy I've had watching football this season. Utterly absurd and wonderful. I haven't celebrated like that since Henderson's goal against Everton and we know what happened yet. Wonderful interview too.

Somehow gravy swillers astonishingly bitter interview made a great day even better.  :D

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
The biggest moment of joy I've had watching football this season. Utterly absurd and wonderful. I haven't celebrated like that since Henderson's goal against Everton and we know what happened yet. Wonderful interview too.

Somehow gravy swillers astonishingly bitter interview made a great day even better.  :D

Gravy swiller did seem a bit pissed off, not his usual smug self.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
My son & I just stared at each other in disbelief. Absolutely gobsmacked. Stood in the centre of the living room with my hands on my knees like I'd been winded!

I knew 30 seconds before it went in that we'd scored because my stream was slow and I heard a reaction elsewhere so knowing something mad had happened, it was bizarre, because I was happy twice about the same thing when I actually saw how e'd scored.

It's great being a Liverpool fan (most of the time)

If you just put all the late magic moments together, Gerrard and Mellor, McAlister, Origi and Origi and Origi, Lovren, Mane, you'd have more fun than most clubs get in a lifetime
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
I knew 30 seconds before it went in that we'd scored because my stream was slow and I heard a reaction elsewhere so knowing something mad had happened, it was bizarre, because I was happy twice about the same thing when I actually saw how e'd scored.

It's great being a Liverpool fan (most of the time)

If you just put all the late magic moments together, Gerrard and Mellor, McAlister, Origi and Origi and Origi, Lovren, Mane, you'd have more fun than most clubs get in a lifetime
yes, we are lucky as fans to have seen some of the best football moments that most teams could only dream of.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Souness can fuck off all over again

He’s won me over the past 10 years

But he’s being a right c*nt about us in drive and drabs. Needs to remind himself of the early 90’s again I think
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Fuck me dead
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

But he’s being a right c*nt about us in drive and drabs. Needs to remind himself of the early 90’s again I think

What has he said ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
Well that was quite an exciting finish wasn't it ;D
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Was pissing myself laughing for about 15mins. We bloody know how to win games in injury time in the craziest fashion don't we? Especially under Klopp!

After all the woeful shooting and frustration, somehow we got the win and nobody will give a shit about the performance.  All we should remember is the goal on the celebrations.

What a great man you are Ali. That was some interview. Will need to watch the celebrations again and again.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Is this the right thread for that?
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YadHmdsACzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YadHmdsACzc</a>
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is this the right thread for that?

Yeah cos he’s mouthing off about how our first goal isn’t right cos Mike Dean gave us a free kick for impeding the player. Which is right.

slagging Firmino off before the game. He can do one

Don’t be worrying about what I put in the thread either mate, I’m sure the mods will send it elsewhere if they think it isn’t. It’s based on what hsppened today’s game
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:03:21 am by rushyman »

Jurgen Klopp

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YadHmdsACzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YadHmdsACzc</a>

I love Mo and Nat’s reactions so much, but Kloppo’s absolute incredulity at the whole thing is the absolute best thing :lmao

Oh and Pete Krawietz after the hug - all business  ;D

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah cos he’s mouthing off about how our first goal isn’t right cos Mike Dean gave us a free kick for impeding the player. Which is right.

Do you mean Dean was right, or Souness. to be honest I thought a drop ball was the prescribed outcome for interference by referee, but it's been a long time since I sat the exam, plus as a ref I would have told everyone to shut their holes and get on with it.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
fuckin 'ell.
YNWA.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Do you mean Dean was right, or Souness. to be honest I thought a drop ball was the prescribed outcome for interference by referee, but it's been a long time since I sat the exam, plus as a ref I would have told everyone to shut their holes and get on with it.
I had thought that there must have been a rule change because I've noticed that happen a couple of times this season - but apparently not. Confused of Wimbledon.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Dean was right.

Souness kept this rhetoric the entire way saying how we’d ‘got lucky’ with our first goal

Jurgen Klopp

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

An uncontested drop ball. In which case, what transpired still might have.

They had 8 men back, Fat Sam can fuck right off.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Have held off posting . . . . cuz there are so many Anti-Fans in here these days!

Doubters to Believers

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Enjoyed that.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Look forward to playing Sam's WBA next year, oh wait

See you Sam, enjoy Peterborough/Lincoln etc
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71RRqZRJU6U

Bitterness overflowing at 3.48
What a dour, miserable shithouse of a man he is.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Look forward to playing Sam's WBA next year, oh wait

See you Sam, enjoy Peterborough/Lincoln etc

I look forward to facing his team in the 2nd Derby next season.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline On Axis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The look on Bartley's face near the end when he realizes how bad he's fucked up not picking up Alisson. Beautiful