Author Topic: PL: WBA 1 v 2 Liverpool ‘14 Kanu ‘33 Mo 90+4 Alisson (yes Alisson)  (Read 46005 times)

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
The cryarseing about their disallowed goal. Wasn't complaining when they flattened our player when scoring their equaliser at Anfield.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
What.... the... fuck did I just see?

I had given up on the game and was just waiting for the final whistle - Then THAT !!!

And Ali's interview had me in tears, the bastard.

2 more games, boys.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Brazilian commentary.. 8)

https://v.redd.it/n53xdl2ytiz61
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck me he is spitting feathers. Bisto going to start steaming out of those ears any second

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Yeah Fat Sam does sound awfully bitter.....   so much sweeter this way.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Wank stain

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
If the shoe is on the other foot Allardyce is trolling all day about those two decisions. In fact when he was Everton manager he did just that when Calvert Lewin dived. Personally I'd of liked that from Klopp but he has more class than me haha

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Can’t stand fat Sam
YNWA - JFT97

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
Seeing Allardyce feeling so aggrieved is almost as heartwarming as Allison's interview.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
So aa... I believe Everton are going to hate us even more?

Going to be a busy night for me. Switching from GOT to the Caf. I love salty tears  ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Brazilian commentary.. 8)

https://v.redd.it/n53xdl2ytiz61

Isn't it nice to hear someone enjoying themselves.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
Allardyce having a proper little strop in his interview too.

Lovely.
The thing with the first goal was they actually won possession back and then lost it so yeah probably the wrong decision by the ref but they fucked up by pissing about with the ball near the box.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic

Nat creating a decent dummy run... 8)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He hates us, doesn’t he? No way does he cry this much over a couple of minor things had it happened against someone else.

Had they gone his way and his opposite number moaned about it he’d be saying that the opposition were clutching at straws.

The massive fat headed, gravy drinking, bung taking, tit.

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I had the sound off so not sure, why was their goal disallowed?

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f

Goal of the season?   :D
What is Robinson doing, looking for Alisson?

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Shut the fuck up and go for a pint of gravy Sam.
Chuffed to fuck to see how pissed off he is!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Isn't it nice to hear someone enjoying themselves.  ;D

I was just thinking why can't our commentators enjoy goals like they do.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ok, I'd be complaining about both things don't get me wrong. But the guy is directly in front of Allisson as the ball is played to the lad who scored

As for the first decision. It's shocking refereeing but it was a free kick in our own half. It's like crying about an incorrect throw in decision. It's shit but you can't blame the goal on it

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Allardyce trying to say they had nothing, when virtually every 50/50 ball challenge resulted in a free kick for them.  :lmao

Yep. And lest we forget, their goal at Anfield should have been ruled out as well.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
So aa... I believe Everton are going to hate us even more?
They’ve got bigger issues. Someone called Jebbison has just scored against them. Set up by Jack Robinson.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
Listening to fat Sam, anyone would think they had something riding on the game.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Haven't celebrated a goal like that in a long long time. What a way to win a game  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Can’t stand fat Sam
Hopefully you won't have to, as he and this team will fuck off for a year at least.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
He hates us, doesn’t he? No way does he cry this much over a couple of minor things had it happened against someone else.

Had they gone his way and his opposite number moaned about it he’d be saying that the opposition were clutching at straws.

The massive fat headed, gravy drinking, bung taking, tit.
If it had gone his way he would’ve been chuffed . He would’ve made some sarky comment about the big boys not liking it up em.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
I fucking hate shithouse teams like West Brom, conning their supporters, where was the same fight in the other 35 games you shower of twats? :wanker

As for the Mancs, we stopped them playing by outplaying them.

I fucking love beating shithouse teams like West Brom. Started time wasting from the 70th minute and ended up with fuck all  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The fat fuck cryarsing about the disallowed goal, when you see it from behind the goal, the player is totally blocking Ali's view, its interfering with play and rightly ruled off.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Absolutely fookin remarkable!!  ;D ;D

the only downside is under normal circs, can you begin to imagine the absolute delirious orgy of
carnage in the away end when that went in?!!  8)...man what id've given to experienced that in the flesh

..and made up we finally kick Allardyce right in the fuckin plums...with steelies on ...take that fatarse  :scarf
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
Well said rednapp and souness. Their offside player was interfering with play and goal was rightfully disallowed. Feck off fat Sam

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
I fucking love beating shithouse teams like West Brom. Started time wasting from the 70th minute and ended up with fuck all  ;D

Time wasting for a draw when you're already relegated. Peak Allardyce.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Special thanks to Jason for embedding these in the picture thread --- what a day to be a Red!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Allardyce trying to say they had nothing, when virtually every 50/50 ball challenge resulted in a free kick for them.  :lmao

Yeah they had 23% of the possession but half the number of fouls.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely fookin remarkable!!  ;D ;D

the only downside is under normal circs, can you begin to imagine the absolute delirious orgy of
carnage in the away end when that went in?!!  8)...man what id've given to experienced that in the flesh

..and made up we finally kick Allardyce right in the fuckin plums...with steelies on ...take that fatarse  :scarf

It'd have been utter chaos ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I was just thinking why can't our commentators enjoy goals like they do.
Because they aren't really commentators. They are boring, miserable, biased agenda setters with no real love of the game.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Well said rednapp and souness. Their offside player was interfering with play and goal was rightfully disallowed. Feck off fat Sam

It was blatant. I was half expecting it to count the way things have gone but it was obvious it should be ruled out. Same would have happened if it were at the other end, and rightly so.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Compare the bitter sour arrogant interview with Fat Sam to the humble one with Alisson.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
First fucking game of the season I’ve not watched as away this weekend but was listening on R5. Incredible. 2nd thing I thought of was big div vs the BS.

Get in!!
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Alisson the Cat  ;D

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
Best drama series in 2020-21: Liverpool FC's season.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It was blatant. I was half expecting it to count the way things have gone but it was obvious it should be ruled out. Same would have happened if it were at the other end, and rightly so.

I thought too that they would give it, but when you see it from behind the goal is so obvious it couldn't stand.
Jurgen YNWA