Author Topic: Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)  (Read 553653 times)

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)
« Reply #5120 on: February 18, 2024, 08:42:37 pm »
Fingers crossed for him. Such an underrated player. Class assist for Darwin yesterday.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5121 on: February 18, 2024, 08:50:10 pm »
Fingers crossed for him. Such an underrated player.Class assist for Darwin yesterday.

He’s not to us and that’s all that matters.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5122 on: February 18, 2024, 09:12:29 pm »
According to ‘Record Portugal’ he’s out for 2 months, no idea how reliable they are. Probably hullshit to spin interactions on Twitter with Portugal fans given the Euros coming up.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5123 on: February 18, 2024, 09:35:00 pm »
According to ‘Record Portugal’ he’s out for 2 months, no idea how reliable they are. Probably hullshit to spin interactions on Twitter with Portugal fans given the Euros coming up.

nothing more than keeping it keel...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5124 on: February 18, 2024, 09:43:00 pm »
They are a reputable Portuguese paper.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5125 on: February 18, 2024, 09:47:29 pm »
2 months would be brilliant, fingers and toes crossed.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5126 on: February 18, 2024, 09:50:40 pm »
It’s hardly brilliant. It’s fucking shite.

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #5127 on: February 18, 2024, 09:55:43 pm »
If true, it’s actually better than I was expecting - I thought we might not see him again until next year. Still a big blow, though.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5128 on: February 18, 2024, 09:56:33 pm »
Sadly, I’m told it’s untrue and that he hasn’t had a scan.

Almost definitely a rupture and season over.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #5129 on: February 18, 2024, 10:03:30 pm »
FFS.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5130 on: February 18, 2024, 10:03:32 pm »

Pardon my ignorance but how would this person know his season is over without a scan?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline kop306

• Kopite
« Reply #5131 on: February 18, 2024, 10:15:51 pm »
It’s hardly brilliant. It’s fucking shite.

i was expecting a lot worse and him not being able to play for the rest of this season

being back for the last few weeks of the season is a massive bonus

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5132 on: February 18, 2024, 10:23:30 pm »
Pardon my ignorance but how would this person know his season is over without a scan?
That
That is of course speculation. But professional speculation that the ligament is almost certainly ruptured.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline shook

• not stirred
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5133 on: February 18, 2024, 10:30:16 pm »
doesnt it take a few days for the swelling to go down? after which they can have the scan?

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5134 on: February 18, 2024, 10:31:19 pm »
That
That is of course speculation. But professional speculation that the ligament is almost certainly ruptured.
Well we know who to blame if it’s season ending. You Tepid, not the Brentford defender.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5135 on: February 18, 2024, 10:40:49 pm »
Well we know who to blame if it’s season ending. You Tepid, not the Brentford defender.
I wil take the blame.

doesnt it take a few days for the swelling to go down? after which they can have the scan?
I’d imagine so, yes.
W

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #5136 on: February 18, 2024, 11:14:14 pm »
Fuuuuuuuck.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #5137 on: February 19, 2024, 03:32:45 am »
Fuck it.

Darwin and Mo will take them all apart anyway.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #5138 on: February 19, 2024, 06:22:53 am »
Whatever the scans say this is a huge blow for us and especially Diogoal the player. He's been our best player the last 2 months and has been at the heart of driving this team forward while others have been falling apart. His tenacity and will to win have been exceptional and this might be a bigger loss than Trent being out for a while. Which is almost surreal to say.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #5139 on: February 19, 2024, 08:06:19 am »
Its crazy how the internet is able to know the extent of injuries before they have even scanned him.
Wonders of modern technology

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #5140 on: February 19, 2024, 08:20:41 am »
Its crazy how the internet is able to know the extent of injuries before they have even scanned him.
Wonders of modern technology

To be fair a scan is often just to confirm things. There are plenty of tests that the physios and medical staff can perform to give an idea of a knee injury.

Given how much is leaked out of the club it wouldn't be too susprising if some people on the Internet know the likely prognosis.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #5141 on: February 19, 2024, 09:07:33 am »

He hasn't had a scan so we don't know the results....but its almost certainly a rupture  ???

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #5142 on: February 19, 2024, 10:30:43 am »
It's just typical of Jota and Jones careers, everytime they hit top form you know theres an injury waiting just round the corner for them.  Jota is gonna be a massive miss for us imo, so often our 1st goal in a game

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5143 on: February 19, 2024, 02:19:45 pm »
He hasn't had a scan so we don't know the results....but its almost certainly a rupture  ???
I mean, go figure. If I jump up and land with my body weight on your knee, you’ll find out that you’ve almost certainly ruptured knee ligaments.

Exceptionally lucky if not
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5144 on: February 19, 2024, 02:26:09 pm »
https://twitter.com/ptgorst/status/1759523245844299905

Liverpool are awaiting further assessment of Diogo Jota's knee injury with the Portugal international determined to play a part in the end-of-season run-in for Jurgen Klopp's side

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #5145 on: February 20, 2024, 03:51:43 pm »
It's just typical of Jota and Jones careers, everytime they hit top form you know theres an injury waiting just round the corner for them.  Jota is gonna be a massive miss for us imo, so often our 1st goal in a game

Don't know what to say anymore. He will be a huge miss. Our only player who is comfortable as a natural no.9

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5146 on: February 20, 2024, 03:58:41 pm »
Gutted. But that’s why we have 5 strikers and players that can supplement the position. And thankfully Jota stepped up in a big way at the most important time when Mo was at Afcon. Fingers crossed he’s back in tip top condition for start of next season.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5147 on: February 20, 2024, 05:47:11 pm »
Gutted. But that’s why we have 5 strikers and players that can supplement the position. And thankfully Jota stepped up in a big way at the most important time when Mo was at Afcon. Fingers crossed he’s back in tip top condition for start of next season.

Or can play some pivotal part between now and the end of the season.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #5148 on: February 20, 2024, 06:17:04 pm »
Don't know what to say anymore. He will be a huge miss. Our only player who is comfortable as a natural no.9

Darwin?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #5149 on: February 20, 2024, 09:11:28 pm »
Gutted for Diogo, he's had too many injuries that have put him out for months at a time. Just hope he can get back before the season for the run in and also go to Euros after he missed out last time.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
« Reply #5150 on: February 20, 2024, 09:55:46 pm »

Think we’ll be lucky to see him play again this season.   Hopefully he’s fit for pre-season at least.

Offline itihasas

• Main Stander
« Reply #5151 on: February 21, 2024, 05:12:15 am »
Sad!
Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions - Rig Veda

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #5152 on: February 21, 2024, 05:42:28 pm »
So unlucky with injuries  :butt :'( :no
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5153 on: February 21, 2024, 06:37:38 pm »
Think we’ll be lucky to see him play again this season.   Hopefully he’s fit for pre-season at least.
6 weeks as Lionel Messias said.  Totally nit what the medical team expected. We got very very lucky
W

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5154 on: February 21, 2024, 06:43:15 pm »
6 weeks as Lionel Messias said.  Totally nit what the medical team expected. We got very very lucky

The other day you said your source stated he would be out for the season iirc.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5155 on: February 21, 2024, 06:45:20 pm »

Medical people can be wrong though.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5156 on: February 21, 2024, 06:46:10 pm »
I said he hadn’t had a scan and was almost certainly out with a ruptured MCL (most likely as it opened up along the medial line).
We got incredibly lucky.
W

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5157 on: February 21, 2024, 06:48:34 pm »
I said he hadn’t had a scan and was almost certainly out with a ruptured MCL (most likely as it opened up along the medial line).
We got incredibly lucky.

More like you were spectacularly wrong yet again, same with Alisson, same with Gakpo, it's really bizarre you keep doing this.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5158 on: February 21, 2024, 06:51:31 pm »
More like you were spectacularly wrong yet again, same with Alisson, same with Gakpo, it's really bizarre you keep doing this.
What a nasty little shit you are

Blocked
W

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5159 on: February 21, 2024, 06:54:28 pm »
We got incredibly lucky.

Fair enough, mate.  So is your source saying he should be back in 6 weeks?