Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 1762299 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #14400 on: December 12, 2022, 06:52:48 pm »
Why would he go there right now?

Money, of course ...

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #14401 on: December 14, 2022, 10:50:11 am »
Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen

Told there is a very real possibility Dusan Vlahovic will leave Juventus in 2023. A January exit is not being ruled out by those close to him. Several top European clubs are in touch with his agent, including Chelsea, although nothing particularly advanced at this point.

Going to be interesting to see what potential sporting sanctions do to Juve over the next 24-30 months.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14402 on: December 14, 2022, 04:15:36 pm »
Going to be interesting to see what potential sporting sanctions do to Juve over the next 24-30 months.
Truly amazing that Juventus are going to be railed here, yet Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia FCs are guilty of much worse.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14403 on: December 14, 2022, 05:55:16 pm »
Truly amazing that Juventus are going to be railed here, yet Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia FCs are guilty of much worse.

Yep.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #14404 on: December 14, 2022, 05:58:19 pm »
That law is like a barrier in an open field. Lions jump over it, snakes crawl under it, the cattle stops at it.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14405 on: December 14, 2022, 11:37:53 pm »
I hadn’t heard that before, great line!

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14406 on: December 15, 2022, 10:00:26 am »

Juve's owners don't sit at the top table, the others do.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #14407 on: December 15, 2022, 10:51:01 am »

They tried to build their own table, with the Super League, but the established ones weren't having it.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14408 on: December 15, 2022, 11:23:23 am »
They've more pedigree than all of the Sportswashers combined.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14409 on: December 15, 2022, 11:33:53 am »
Just because the sports washers are bad for the sport, doesn’t make Juve any less corrupt.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14410 on: December 15, 2022, 11:52:38 am »
Just because the sports washers are bad for the sport, doesn’t make Juve any less corrupt.
You're correct, I'm merely putting forward the point that the Middle Eastern backed teams tend to be immune from the same sanctions faced by Juventus.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14411 on: December 15, 2022, 12:18:29 pm »
They've more pedigree than all of the Sportswashers combined.

You don't understand.  I'm talking about the geopolitical table.

Qatar, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, do lots of business with Western governments.  Their cash and influence is everywhere.  They are practically untouchable.

Nothing ever will happen to any of the sportwashers, ever!

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #14412 on: December 15, 2022, 02:31:45 pm »
The Brazilian boy Endrick has officially signed for Real Madrid, though he is not 18 for 2 years or something ridiculous.

The signing picture showed an even younger boy in the frame, which I assume is his brother, coz if he is having kids at his age, that would be trouble and probably illegal.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14413 on: December 15, 2022, 02:31:46 pm »
Madrid have signed Endrick for 2024. Huge fee and people in brazil seem to think he is going to be the next star. I still think they will go for Haaland or Mbappe in the summer.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #14414 on: December 15, 2022, 02:32:09 pm »
The Brazilian boy Endrick has officially signed for Real Madrid, though he is not 18 for 2 years or something ridiculous.

The signing picture showed an even younger boy in the frame, which I assume is his brother, coz if he is having kids at his age, that would be trouble and probably illegal.

Eff Endrick?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14415 on: December 15, 2022, 03:16:58 pm »
Madrid have signed Endrick for 2024. Huge fee and people in brazil seem to think he is going to be the next star. I still think they will go for Haaland or Mbappe in the summer.

I guess its a huge fee if he is a big success and all the add-ons are triggered? So Madrid take a gamble but if he progresses it will ultimately end up cheap

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14416 on: December 15, 2022, 07:19:38 pm »
At the age of 16 he has scored 3 goals in 7 games in the brazil top flight. Yes it a risk but sounds like most talented player from Brazil since Neymar

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14417 on: December 15, 2022, 07:26:58 pm »
Vinicius went for almost 40 million pounds in similar circumstances.  Made his debut at 16 and agreed a transfer for when he turns 18.

Definitely a risk in there but it's worked for Real before.
King Kenny.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #14418 on: December 15, 2022, 10:42:03 pm »
Chelsea signing David Datro Fofana or whatever his name is from Molde, sure we were linked with him not long ago

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14419 on: December 16, 2022, 02:37:10 pm »
Times say Newcastle want Kvaratskhelia (Kvaradona) from Napoli and that he’s rated at £50m.

Think at that price I’d want us involved, he’d already played well against us so you know Klopp will want him.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14420 on: December 16, 2022, 02:45:04 pm »
That fee would defo get laughed out of Naples.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14421 on: December 16, 2022, 03:20:45 pm »
That fee would defo get laughed out of Naples.

Especially when they see it's Saudi-owned Newcastle who is doing the bidding.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #14422 on: December 16, 2022, 05:09:00 pm »
Times say Newcastle want Kvaratskhelia (Kvaradona) from Napoli and that he’s rated at £50m.

Think at that price I’d want us involved, he’d already played well against us so you know Klopp will want him.

If it really was at that price there would be more than us sniffing around.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #14423 on: December 16, 2022, 06:54:24 pm »
Not a chance he'll go to Newcastle for any money IMO. If he keeps doing what he is at Napoli he'll be joining one of the best few clubs in the world.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14424 on: December 16, 2022, 07:10:33 pm »
Not a chance he'll go to Newcastle for any money IMO. If he keeps doing what he is at Napoli he'll be joining one of the best few clubs in the world.

People said the same about Guimaraes, Isak and Botman. Of course he will go there. Money talks ...

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14425 on: December 17, 2022, 12:05:34 pm »
Nkunku to Chelsea done deal according to the tap-in merchant. Bit of a shame he decided to go there. Oh well.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1604070635361157120

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #14426 on: December 17, 2022, 12:05:41 pm »
People said the same about Guimaraes, Isak and Botman. Of course he will go there. Money talks ...

That's fair enough but on current form I reckon he's levels above them. If he carries on successfully for Napoli I think there's an elite few clubs who he himself will probably find worth the move and I'd be shocked if he saw Newcastle as one of them.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14427 on: December 17, 2022, 12:07:07 pm »
Newcastle aren't getting their hands on him for 50 million, that's for sure. Nobody is.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #14428 on: December 17, 2022, 01:12:15 pm »
60 million for Nkunku is a great price in this market

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #14429 on: December 17, 2022, 01:35:57 pm »

Is it just me who thinks that he might just be a flash-in-the-pan one season wonder?  He's having a great season and totally did us in the Napoli away game, but there's something in me that say's he won't reach the standards that people are saying he will, I'll probably be wrong but have a gut feeling about him  ;D ;D
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14430 on: December 17, 2022, 02:21:40 pm »
Is it just me who thinks that he might just be a flash-in-the-pan one season wonder?  He's having a great season and totally did us in the Napoli away game, but there's something in me that say's he won't reach the standards that people are saying he will, I'll probably be wrong but have a gut feeling about him  ;D ;D

Probably.

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #14431 on: December 17, 2022, 02:25:50 pm »
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14432 on: December 17, 2022, 06:26:37 pm »
Newcastle aren't getting their hands on him for 50 million, that's for sure. Nobody is.

Well, I don't think Newcastle will have a problem paying more than that ...

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14433 on: December 17, 2022, 07:29:36 pm »
Well, I don't think Newcastle will have a problem paying more than that ...

Nobody said they wouldn't.

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #14434 on: December 18, 2022, 12:33:07 pm »

I think he'll sustain it. He had been doing this for georgia on the international scene before joining Napoli and was one I was hoping we'd get before Napoli did. He is a bit inconsistent but at his age, there are almost no players who are consistent. He'll get a bigger move than Newcastle I think in the summer.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14435 on: December 19, 2022, 02:32:55 pm »
Anyone think MacAllister will go for quite a big fee this January after a pretty good world cup?

I can see Brighton cashing in for sure.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14436 on: December 19, 2022, 03:12:29 pm »
Anyone think MacAllister will go for quite a big fee this January after a pretty good world cup?

I can see Brighton cashing in for sure.

Depends on if they can line someone up easily to replace him. Even with enough money they might sell both Caicedo and him and that's not easy. But yeah I don't see it past them to sell both by the end of the summer and having bought in new replacements. Either they do well there and keep themselves in a good spot, or they do a bit like Southampton and lose complete momentum and trail far back in the table.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #14437 on: December 19, 2022, 07:57:55 pm »
N’Dicka ;D
Is he the brother of Biggus Dickus?
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14438 on: December 19, 2022, 10:54:01 pm »
N’Dicka ;D

Blasphemous!

Our line up could read .

Jesus holding ndicka Saka Partey

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14439 on: December 19, 2022, 11:19:29 pm »
Blasphemous!

Our line up could read .

Jesus holding ndicka Saka Partey

I don't think Partey and his dick should be in anymore lineups.