Author Topic: The Impact of COVID 19 on Sport...  (Read 860095 times)

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Impact of COVID 19 on Sport...
« Reply #15560 on: December 22, 2021, 09:15:23 am »
Jesus, Rickie Lambert is actually completely batshit crazy. Some pointing out that Lovren is one of the likers of his posts too😬

Is it any surprise with Lovren? The fella used to defend like he'd got rocks between his ears. Wasn't the most cerebral of defenders.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15561 on: December 22, 2021, 09:25:51 am »
BIG NEWS!

Isolation period cut to 7 days if you test negative on days 6 and 7.  Might get players back a wee bit quicker now.

Effective immediately

As unvaxxed people will still have to isolate for 10 days this might start to show which players are and aren't vaccinated you'd imagine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #15562 on: December 22, 2021, 09:27:53 am »
As unvaxxed people will still have to isolate for 10 days this might start to show which players are and aren't vaccinated you'd imagine.
they might just still be testing positive don’t forget…so we won’t know which it it.

But if it’s a mild case, they should be negative by days 6/7 fingers crossed.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15563 on: December 22, 2021, 09:36:58 am »
they might just still be testing positive don’t forget…so we won’t know which it it.

But if it’s a mild case, they should be negative by days 6/7 fingers crossed.

yeah good point, I'm sure clubs will do what they can to not make it clear which it is anyway to protect their players.

So is it definite that our lot can make use of this? It's not just for positive cases from today?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #15564 on: December 22, 2021, 09:52:01 am »
They won't necessarily. The new "2 negative test =7 days isolation" rule applies to everyone whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.

The only exception is that unvaccinated people would have to stick to 10 days only if they have "come in close contact with a positive case" whereas vaccinated people would still be able to stop after 7 days +2 negaative tests.

So most unvaccinated people probably will be able to make use of the 7 day isolation
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15565 on: December 22, 2021, 10:16:47 am »
They won't necessarily. The new "2 negative test =7 days isolation" rule applies to everyone whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.

The only exception is that unvaccinated people would have to stick to 10 days only if they have "come in close contact with a positive case" whereas vaccinated people would still be able to stop after 7 days +2 negaative tests.

So most unvaccinated people probably will be able to make use of the 7 day isolation

Ah yes, just re-read it. Still too early for me to be making sense of too many words!

Double jabbed don't have to isolate anyway now if in contact with someone positive, just do daily LFTs.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 10:19:41 am by redgriffin73 »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #15566 on: December 22, 2021, 10:41:48 am »
Vaccinated individuals are recommended to take daily tests but do not have to isolate. This has been the issue with football clubs. Close contact unvaccinated players add to the unavailable quota. That's how the Watford game was postponed but we went ahead. You know because most of our lads are vaccinated

If you are informed that you are a contact of someone who has had a positive test result for COVID-19, you are legally required to stay at home and self-isolate unless you meet one of the following conditions:

you are fully vaccinated: fully vaccinated means you have had 2 doses of an approved vaccine such as Pfizer BioNTech, AstraZeneca or Spikevax (formerly Moderna) – you are also fully vaccinated if you have had one dose of the single-dose Janssen vaccine
you are below 18 years 6 months
you have taken part in or are currently part of an approved COVID-19 vaccine trial
you are not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #15567 on: December 22, 2021, 10:44:09 am »
We are in a pandemic. The moral and social imperative is obvious: getting vaccinated protects both the individual and wider society. As for the implications for football, unvaccinated players are clearly putting the game at risk. Their personal choice has professional consequences. Footballers cannot work from home and there is an argument that any unvaccinated player who has to quarantine as a close contact of a positive case should not be deemed a Covid absentee. Games should not have to be called off because a player trusts Instagram instead of scientists.

The selfish disregard for employers, teammates, opponents and fans needs calling out. Tuchel is mistaken to leave it to Jürgen Klopp. Liverpool’s manager, who has called vaccines a moral obligation, is a leader; he knows that the personal choice line does not wash.

It is a weak position to adopt and the disappointment is that Tuchel could make such an articulate argument for vaccines. Having covered him closely since January, I see Chelsea’s brilliant manager as an intelligent, funny and hugely interesting man. Football needs people such as Tuchel to speak up. It is time he realised the power of his voice.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/dec/21/thomas-tuchel-falls-short-in-stance-on-chelsea-and-covid-vaccines
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #15568 on: December 22, 2021, 10:46:41 am »
We are in a pandemic. The moral and social imperative is obvious: getting vaccinated protects both the individual and wider society. As for the implications for football, unvaccinated players are clearly putting the game at risk. Their personal choice has professional consequences. Footballers cannot work from home and there is an argument that any unvaccinated player who has to quarantine as a close contact of a positive case should not be deemed a Covid absentee. Games should not have to be called off because a player trusts Instagram instead of scientists.

The selfish disregard for employers, teammates, opponents and fans needs calling out. Tuchel is mistaken to leave it to Jürgen Klopp. Liverpool’s manager, who has called vaccines a moral obligation, is a leader; he knows that the personal choice line does not wash.

It is a weak position to adopt and the disappointment is that Tuchel could make such an articulate argument for vaccines. Having covered him closely since January, I see Chelsea’s brilliant manager as an intelligent, funny and hugely interesting man. Football needs people such as Tuchel to speak up. It is time he realised the power of his voice.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/dec/21/thomas-tuchel-falls-short-in-stance-on-chelsea-and-covid-vaccines

He must be the first person to describe Tuchel as funny  ;D

But he also should not be surprised Tuchel doesn’t have the guts to make a stand. 

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #15569 on: December 22, 2021, 11:01:30 am »
Another one of our ex-players to go in the bin for me along with Lovren (who shares Lambert's views).

Yokels, both of them.

Lambert especially, in the two weeks he was here, always came over as thick as pigshit.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #15570 on: December 22, 2021, 12:18:19 pm »
Always thought Lambert’s forgotten spell here was a case of the wrong man at the wrong time. Caught in an era of uncertain change.

Turns out it was because he’s a fucking moron. Surprised he could put his boots on the right feet.

Wouldn't matter if he was brain of Britain. It was a ridiculous signing. Replacing Suarez with Balotelli and Lambert is up there with the stupidest bit of business ever. One was fat, slow and average and the other was lazy, slow and average.

What is about podgy Southampton legends and anti-vaccines?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:22:32 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15571 on: December 22, 2021, 01:51:49 pm »
He must be the first person to describe Tuchel as funny  ;D

But he also should not be surprised Tuchel doesn’t have the guts to make a stand. 

yeah I posted this in the Klopp thread - contrast Tuchel and Klopp.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15572 on: December 22, 2021, 02:14:26 pm »
I dealt with Rickie Lambert mid last year and noticed a red flag when he was talking about restrictions and COVID.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15573 on: December 22, 2021, 02:43:23 pm »
The only person more mental then Rickie Lambert is the person who decided he would be an able replacement to Luis Suarez.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #15574 on: December 22, 2021, 02:52:11 pm »
To be fair I don't think Lambert was meant to be the Suarez replacement. That was Sanchez initially and, when that failed to manifest, there was an unseemingly scrabble about that took in players like Eto'o before finally landng, incomprehensibly, on Balotelli.

Lambert, if I recall correctly, was a little favour of the month at that time due to his Saouthampton and England exploits, but really his was more a feelgood transfer, a boyhood fan who had failed to make it at the club first time round, getting a swansong chance late in his career.

Whatever one may think of him now, that moment when he first scored for us...his emotion and reaction were genuine and you'd need a heart of stone to not have felt happy for him.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #15575 on: December 22, 2021, 03:24:00 pm »
Personal choice for professional athletes is total bollocks
Beyond the wider ethical questions they play in a completion where being unvaccinated massively increases the chances of that competition being disrupted
Leagues and associations govern what they put into their bodies at all times already (they are drug tested out of competition)

Really it’s down to the league to enforce a mandate but they’re too cataclysmically run with zero leadership to do it
Then players have the ‘personal choice’ of abiding by the rules for the benefit of the collective or not playing

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15576 on: December 22, 2021, 04:40:33 pm »
still think The FA Covid policy is wank,, yes we now have more transparency of how many players need to be available 13 .. so that means 12 players out with Covid.

No change to the number of subs.. they could have increased the number of subs allowed to 5 during this period

No repurcussions if premier league clubs still do not have vaccinated players in the 90% range..
or transparency as to waht the % is for each club

As I mentioned on the Liv - Leicester EFL pre-match thread,  tonights selection will also influenced by the fact that some of our covid players could be available for Leeds - due to change in UK quarantee  rules reduced to 7 days this week. so if Curtis, VIrgil and Fabinho are available for Leeds and Tiago for Chelsea. that could also influence all 3 match days squads.

interesting debate on penalties for unvacinated players - rather than going after salary. I would say if an unvacinnated player gets Covid then that should not count as a covid injury but as a normal  injury so peanalising the club for the player not being vaccinated
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 04:56:25 pm by dutchkop »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15577 on: December 22, 2021, 07:36:08 pm »
Leicester’s lineup seems a tad strong for a team desperate for games to be cancelled just a few short days ago and with a worsening covid crisis (Allegedly).

THIS is why transparency is needed. Farcical.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15578 on: December 22, 2021, 07:39:07 pm »
Leicester’s lineup seems a tad strong for a team desperate for games to be cancelled just a few short days ago and with a worsening covid crisis (Allegedly).

Anyone hear Conte pre match? Something like we have to change the team because we have issues with Covid and injuries. Then he got asked if any of his players currently have Covid and he said no, only injuries.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #15579 on: December 22, 2021, 07:41:04 pm »

Who were they due to play recently? Wasn't it two games too?

It has certainly been taken advantage of by loads of Teams especially if they say that 14 is minimum you need to fulfil a fixture.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15580 on: December 22, 2021, 07:43:40 pm »
Who were they due to play recently? Wasn't it two games too?

It has certainly been taken advantage of by loads of Teams especially if they say that 14 is minimum you need to fulfil a fixture.

they defo had an away game at Everton postponed.

They’ve gone from not having enough players to play apparently, to an almost full strength team about 6 days later  ::)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #15581 on: December 22, 2021, 07:57:48 pm »
they defo had an away game at Everton postponed.

They’ve gone from not having enough players to play apparently, to an almost full strength team about 6 days later  ::)

Whole thing is a farce.

Then we play away at Spurs with four first teamers 😂
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15582 on: December 22, 2021, 08:30:56 pm »
This getting games called off shtick could work for us too. I mean both Spurs and Leicester have not played for 2 weeks look bang at it where we're looking fucked.  :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #15583 on: December 22, 2021, 08:44:47 pm »
This getting games called off shtick could work for us too. I mean both Spurs and Leicester have not played for 2 weeks look bang at it where we're looking fucked.  :D

Not when you've played the number of games we've had. Leicester have taken the piss on this though. I've never seen people recover so quickly from covid...
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #15584 on: December 22, 2021, 08:45:36 pm »
As expected the isolation rules were updated as the Omicron data comes out.  Not that it's not serious and people won't get sick and need help but it certainly seems this isn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been and possible already peaking in London.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #15585 on: December 22, 2021, 10:42:52 pm »
As expected the isolation rules were updated as the Omicron data comes out.  Not that it's not serious and people won't get sick and need help but it certainly seems this isn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been and possible already peaking in London.

The panic is mostly about hospitals coping through winter, which they struggle to do anyway thanks to the health service being cut to the bone for years. Added to all the front line staff having to isolate.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #15586 on: December 22, 2021, 10:51:41 pm »
50 % capacity should be very easy to accomodate. One spare seat between. Strict rule with no exceptions. A completely empty ground at a place as large as Anfield was already insanely stupid even last season.
Linudden.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #15587 on: December 22, 2021, 11:30:27 pm »
By the time they decide to cut crowds out the wave could already be over with how the UK data is looking. The time for empty grounds was 3 weeks ago if that was to ever make a difference.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #15588 on: December 22, 2021, 11:32:31 pm »

Absolutely.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15589 on: December 22, 2021, 11:45:58 pm »
Presumably means Virgil, Fabinho and Curtis are in contention for the Leeds game.  Healthy, young and fully vaccinated individuals so it's hard to imagine them still showing positive results after a week.  Whether we'd want to rush them back for it is another matter.

It was interesting to see both Leicester and Spurs go pretty much full strength - certainly much more so than either ourselves or Chelsea - despite the Christmas fixtures on the horizon.  It's almost like they've just had a nice little break.

If there's any moaning from Leicester, Spurs or Man U about fixture congestion when those games get rearranged I think I'll lose it.  The only team I have any symapthy for, for the first and last time, is Burnley who have repeatedly missed out on playing due to their opponents.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15590 on: December 23, 2021, 12:05:25 pm »
Leeds match postponed!

Didn’t see that coming…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15591 on: December 23, 2021, 12:07:22 pm »
So you're telling me they don't have 14 players available?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #15592 on: December 23, 2021, 12:39:23 pm »
50 % capacity should be very easy to accomodate. One spare seat between. Strict rule with no exceptions. A completely empty ground at a place as large as Anfield was already insanely stupid even last season.

;D  ;D

Would literally make absolutely no difference to the chances of spreading the virus, unless you're advocating the use of masks?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15593 on: December 23, 2021, 01:00:16 pm »
Leeds match postponed!

Didn’t see that coming…

R u 4 rl?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #15594 on: December 23, 2021, 01:13:25 pm »
;D  ;D

Would literally make absolutely no difference to the chances of spreading the virus, unless you're advocating the use of masks?

Not sure about your math grades my friend but 50 % is a lot fewer people than 100 % :)
Linudden.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15595 on: December 23, 2021, 01:14:18 pm »
Not sure about your math grades my friend but 50 % is a lot fewer people than 100 % :)
It’s not the seating area where the virus spreads….
W

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #15596 on: December 23, 2021, 01:14:48 pm »
:duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #15597 on: December 23, 2021, 06:50:34 pm »
:duh

Looks like homeboy just got a migraine :o

It’s not the seating area where the virus spreads….

It's a lot easier to plan entrances and depatures of 27,000 people compared to 54,000 and so on.
Linudden.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15598 on: December 23, 2021, 08:49:18 pm »
article in today's Athletic re AFCON .... [the "WLF"?  never bloody head of it]

https://theathletic.com/news/premier-league-clubs-could-delay-releasing-players-for-afcon/ZEVrUaRhqjZO/

The World Leagues Forum (WLF) has written to FIFA and the Confederation of African Football (CAF) to say that players will not be released for the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) until January 3.

This goes against FIFA’s regulations, which stipulate that players have to be made available from December 27 — 13 days before the tournament gets underway on January 9.

The WLF is the umbrella organisation for domestic divisions around the globe.

Its general secretary, Jerome Perlemuter, says that FIFA’s regulations in this instance are “unreasonable and disproportionate” for many clubs whose domestic leagues are ongoing.
As well as claiming that the WLF has written two previous letters which have gone unanswered, Perlemuter says that any sanctions imposed by FIFA for clubs who do not adhere to the December 27 date “will be deemed abusive, null and void”.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #15599 on: December 23, 2021, 09:03:26 pm »
Rafa saying they have a number of players out and can't field a team but game going ahead.