Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3309496 times)

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: United - Get Interim - The Rangnik Years... (well, Months maybe)
« Reply #27680 on: December 1, 2021, 01:20:14 pm »
I was convinced they'd implode after Whisky Nose, but must admit that it's now reached comic capers levels I didn't envisage it reaching.
I'd like to see them fall further still.  They're run abysmally but they've still been able to sign and retain big name players - partially on reputation but undoubtedly because they also pay top whack for transfer fees, wages and agent fees.  Their lowest finish is still the 7th place under Moyes in 2014.

The longer they remain mediocre the more likely they are to fall that bit further and hopefully it snowballs.  Less of a draw for big names, less of a commercial beast, less scope for making stupid mistakes and riding them out etc.

We're probably the yardstick for falling from our perch and it feels like we've spent more seasons outside of the Champions League than in it over the past 25 years.  I want them to spend five consecutive years outside the top four and I think that's a real possibility if the bankrolled clubs go on to lock down three of those spots every season!

Petty and vindictive but whisky nose was a shadow over my childhood  :o
« Last Edit: December 1, 2021, 01:21:53 pm by thaddeus »

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27681 on: December 1, 2021, 01:48:13 pm »
I'd like to see them fall further still.  They're run abysmally but they've still been able to sign and retain big name players - partially on reputation but undoubtedly because they also pay top whack for transfer fees, wages and agent fees.  Their lowest finish is still the 7th place under Moyes in 2014.

The longer they remain mediocre the more likely they are to fall that bit further and hopefully it snowballs.  Less of a draw for big names, less of a commercial beast, less scope for making stupid mistakes and riding them out etc.

We're probably the yardstick for falling from our perch and it feels like we've spent more seasons outside of the Champions League than in it over the past 25 years.  I want them to spend five consecutive years outside the top four and I think that's a real possibility if the bankrolled clubs go on to lock down three of those spots every season!

If they don't qualify for the ucl 2 years running then it can objectively be seen as a decline. There's something about that makes a team fall away like us not too long ago and Arsenal in recent times.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27682 on: December 1, 2021, 03:44:25 pm »
Just saw the Keane and Carragher "heated debate" over Ronaldo. Roy Keane is funny but is he actually seriously telling us all live on the telly with a straight face that Man United signed Ronaldo back in August to win the FA Cup?!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27683 on: December 1, 2021, 04:42:31 pm »
If they don't qualify for the ucl 2 years running then it can objectively be seen as a decline. There's something about that makes a team fall away like us not too long ago and Arsenal in recent times.

That should objectively had already happened though. The amount of protection United have received this past decade when it comes to CL qualification has been atrocious. The only reason it's been dialled back this year is because a) it had become so flipping obvious, and b) Klopp called them out on it.

I'm not saying there's an agenda, but objectively it is bad for both the brands of the PL and CL if United were to disappear from the latter for an extended period.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #27684 on: December 1, 2021, 04:46:07 pm »

that already happened between 2015 - 17 (5th and 6th respectively)

the difference with utd is money, they are a commercial juggernaut and money covers a multitude of sins, it's hard to see them falling as far for as long as say arsenal cos they can buy their way out of trouble, which they've been doing since fergie

the decline from fergie till now is clear and obvious but to arsenal level? can't see that happening. if they hadn't been able to spend the kind of stupid money they have since fergie they'd be even worse off than now but as much as their owners are hated, CL is the indicator they respond to and if that's in jeopardy, that's when you see them act to do what is necessary (sackings/pump money in) to keep the CL qualification in sight
« Last Edit: December 1, 2021, 04:47:50 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27685 on: December 1, 2021, 04:54:08 pm »

I'm not saying there's an agenda, but objectively it is bad for both the brands of the PL and CL if United were to disappear from the latter for an extended period.

But why?

I've heard fans of other clubs say the PL needs a competitive Man Utd.

Why anymore than e.g. a competitive Nottingham Forest?

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27686 on: December 1, 2021, 05:02:05 pm »

the difference with utd is money, they are a commercial juggernaut and money covers a multitude of sins, it's hard to see them falling as far for as long as say arsenal cos they can buy their way out of trouble, which they've been doing since fergie

the decline from fergie till now is clear and obvious but to arsenal level? can't see that happening. if they hadn't been able to spend the kind of stupid money they have since fergie they'd be even worse off than now but as much as their owners are hated, CL is the indicator they respond to and if that's in jeopardy, that's when you see them act to do what is necessary (sackings/pump money in) to keep the CL qualification in sight

You're right, and that's the mad thing. Compare them to Chelsea, who have literally averaged a manager a year since Abramovich took over, and have turned buying themselves out of trouble into an art form. United spend money like it was poisoned water but they're barely clinging on.  Two years' worth of penalties has really disguised not only how bad their team is, but also how poorly they're run as a club.

I know some of their players are genuinely shit, but they're not ALL like that.  A fair chunk of their team ranges from decent to talented to good. It's whether a good manager can reverse the decline of these players' coaching.  The arrival of Ronaldo really exposed how bad their set up is.

That club is lazy and self entitled and far too used to getting the rub of the green. They don't know how to work for it anymore.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #27687 on: December 1, 2021, 05:24:19 pm »
But why?

It's bullshit.

Football survived just fine when United were relegated. It managed just fine when United were a laughing stock in the 70s and 80s. It also survived for their 40 year title drought between 1911 and 1951 and also their next title drought of 26 years between 1967 and 1993. It's also doing just fine during their current title drought of 8 years and counting...

The Premier League just needs to be fair and competitive. A competitive Man United is neither here nor there. Apart from big portions of the Busby and Ferguson eras, United have been little better than average, with only three title winning managers in their entire history.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27688 on: December 1, 2021, 05:37:44 pm »
That should objectively had already happened though. The amount of protection United have received this past decade when it comes to CL qualification has been atrocious. The only reason it's been dialled back this year is because a) it had become so flipping obvious, and b) Klopp called them out on it.

A couple more years and they're guaranteed their place as long as they stay in the top 7 and keep the coefficient ticking over, they're currently the 4th ranked English team and are 15 points clear of Spurs & 18 clear of Arsenal in the UEFA rankings, once the new format kicks in there'll be plenty of cannon fodder which means they're probably there for good unless they really fuck things up

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27689 on: December 1, 2021, 05:53:42 pm »

I'd also love to see them fall a lot further, in a slow, gradual process a bit like the movement of a glacier. You don't really see it in real time, but it's unstoppable.

I was pretty sure they'd collapse after Ferguson because you could see that United took on his mantle, he never took on theirs.  There was no 'United Way', there was only a Ferguson Way, and take him out of the equation and the identity goes with him. It's also funny that the Ferguson Way was copied from the Liverpool Way.  :D

The reason I never really thought they'd fall quite this far is because I thought they might have learned some valuable lessons. Why? Well, they had something great with Sir Matt, but they let that slide in spectacular fashion. Champions of Europe in 1968 but relegated to Div 2 just six years later in 1974. Also, by the time Ferguson narrowly escaped the sack and started getting it right with them, Liverpool were already in obvious decline. Now Liverpool were always their biggest rivals, and they'd seen us create a dynasty that many thought would never end. A dynasty they were intensely jealous of. Seeing even that starting to turn to relative dust must surely have been a lesson they'd take note of.

I think the problem has been their own arrogance and vanity. They were arrogant even when they were a laughing stock, so the warning signs were there I suppose, but to fall into the same trap after seeing what happened to themselves after '68 and us after '90 puts them into the supremely arrogant of the supremely stupid categories. Maybe it puts them in both? They had the financial wealth and they had those lessons to learn from, yet they still didn't. Now they are stuck in the mire of arrogance, living on past glories and old reputations and have also found themselves running through treacle due to over-sentimentality (hello Oleh).

Of course, all empires fall. I bet the Romans thought they had it sussed, but everything comes to an end at some point. Maybe Man United thought they were the exception though. I knew they'd fall, even when at times it seemed like it might go on forever. Like I said, people my age have seen it all with Liverpool and also knew that although they were having their time, the nature of life means it will fail eventually. I'm just glad to still be around to see them go from boom to bust yet again. Now they are right back to the 70s and 80s where they are like headless chickens trying to recreate past glories and trying to copy Liverpool once more.

I have to say, though, even I didn't think they would be so blinkered and so stupid to let it turn to this level of shite yet again. But, you either learn your lessons in life or you don't.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2021, 05:58:41 pm by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #27690 on: December 1, 2021, 06:44:25 pm »

I cant see it either,  but none of us could have predicted Ole either...

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #27691 on: December 1, 2021, 07:13:38 pm »
Has Ole been spotted quaffing champagne in his Liverpool top and saying "I did the best I could, but even I couldn't get them relegated".

"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27692 on: December 1, 2021, 07:36:38 pm »

"Look, there-hes aware of everything going on, his heads on a bobble, and PECK he knows there might be seeds in that grass, hes seen the groundskeeper going round, hes talking to his mates-you cant learn skills like that you have to be born with them. Look how when the whole flock of 200 lands on his head he just flutters 3 feet sideways and keeps pecking. this is no ordinary pigeon, hes first to every crust, hes strong in possession, hes willing to fight for the bread to the final swallow. its a privilege watching this guy forage."

Biggest pigeon in the world

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #27693 on: December 1, 2021, 07:39:47 pm »
the latest fanbase hooray is rangnick to get (rumoured of course) a wedge of cash for january transfer window - gonna fix their problems

hang on a fucking minute - ole's at the wheel, ronaldo's returned walking on water back into OT, CL Varane and Sancho, we've got the best first 11 in the league and possibly the best squad, we're going to win the league

and that was still being chanted a fucking month ago  :lmao

then we rock up and tell them to put their gimp suit on and get back in the box

ole's hit the shit fan like a well flung turd and they've been on a shit slide at maximum velocity since

'we're man utd' we do what we want' - which translates as throwing cash at everything

the very stick they use to beat the drum about city's success

that lot never look in the mirror

they bang on forever about their owners and how they want them out of the club while forever grovelling at their feet for more, like a kid when too much is never enough

pathetic
« Last Edit: December 1, 2021, 07:42:33 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27694 on: December 1, 2021, 08:09:02 pm »
But why?

Because when the PL first launched, United were the first club to take full commercial advantage and became a money printing machine. City might be the team winning, but United are a commercial lynchpin in a way they just aren't.

It's not the 70s anymore. TV deals aren't worth billions because of Burnley v Watford.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27695 on: December 2, 2021, 08:24:05 am »
They're such a backwards club in many ways.

Quote from: Carrick
Fred twisted his ankle in the first half against Villarreal. I have seen a lot of players come off with an injury like that, but he came out even though it was stiff and swollen.

He got through the game and no way he was going to miss the next one. That mentality is infectious. I am all for that.
That's Sunday league mentality.  A bit of spray, man up and get on with it.

These are elite professional athletes and should be treated as such.  Why didn't they just sub Matic or Lingard on instead of persevering with a player carrying an injury?!  It can't do much for those waiting in the wings to see the manager preferring to stick with a player limping around.

They had it with Rashford as well where he was poor for most of the season then it came out that he'd been playing through pain for most of it.

Some of our fans moan a bit when a player takes longer than expected to be come back from injury but I think that's partly because Klopp won't have somebody in the team that's not fully fit.  He trusts the rest of the squad to come in and perform while that player recuperates.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #27696 on: December 2, 2021, 09:30:49 am »
Because when the PL first launched, United were the first club to take full commercial advantage and became a money printing machine. City might be the team winning, but United are a commercial lynchpin in a way they just aren't.

It's not the 70s anymore. TV deals aren't worth billions because of Burnley v Watford.

Sorry for being pedantic but United were taking commercial advantage before the Premier League. Martin Edwards had been looking at ways to cash in for a few years before The Premier League started including the flotation of the club in 1991.

What's beyond question is that Edwrads was a massive c*nt and the protests by the green-and-gold brigade about the 'United Way' are massively hypocritical. They've revelled in the success under Ferguson but that was backed by one of the greediest pricks on football whose attitude to lower leagues was exemplified by his words from 1985: "The smaller clubs are bleeding the game dry. For the sake of the game, they should be put to sleep"

United were part of the 'Big Five' that set up the Premier League but it's telling that the other four were Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and (hard to believe after last night) Everton.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #27697 on: December 2, 2021, 12:41:44 pm »
Martin Edwards had been looking at ways to cash in for a few years before The Premier League started including the flotation of the club in 1991.

Ways to cash in hidden behind the loo doors?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #27698 on: December 2, 2021, 12:57:13 pm »
What do you suppose the odds are that Ronaldo is literally psychotic? Just basing the question on his reaction to messi winning the balloon bore. Doesn't seem best pleased, really.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #27699 on: December 2, 2021, 01:54:55 pm »
Or he's just childish and petty
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27700 on: December 2, 2021, 04:27:59 pm »
These must not lose today. If they do, they'd be 8 points adrift of 4th place already.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27701 on: December 2, 2021, 06:32:48 pm »
These must not lose today. If they do, they'd be 8 points adrift of 4th place already.

Arsenal will shit the bed, these will win this easy.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #27702 on: December 2, 2021, 06:33:27 pm »

Its alright mate, Ole is gone, we don't need to have mixed emotions about them losing anymore!
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27703 on: December 2, 2021, 06:35:13 pm »
Arsenal will shit the bed, these will win this easy.

Not so sure, they usually do well against shite sides ;D

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27704 on: December 2, 2021, 06:38:51 pm »
Its alright mate, Ole is gone, we don't need to have mixed emotions about them losing anymore!
:)

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27705 on: December 2, 2021, 07:24:12 pm »

Good.

Hopefully they'll soon be 8 points adrift of 17th place
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27706 on: December 2, 2021, 07:27:12 pm »
El Past Itco

2 clubs who were the benchmark clubs at the turn of the century in the PL.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27707 on: December 2, 2021, 07:34:21 pm »
“Rangnik here tonight, one of the most respected and influential managers in the game”

:lmao

The hyperbole and bullshit is just non-fucking-stop!

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #27708 on: December 2, 2021, 07:43:51 pm »
Scholes pre game

"Dalot's better on the ball"

"you think so?"

"Oh, yeah, dont get me wrong, Wan Bissaka is a FANTASTIC defender, but Dalot....." (raises eyebrows in reverence)

hs these guys. It's like a form of mental illness or something. Does he not hear the names that are coming out of his mouth, or does his brain play a trick and he hears "Maldini" and "Philip Lahm" in his head.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27709 on: December 2, 2021, 07:57:27 pm »
“Rangnik here tonight, one of the most respected and influential managers in the game”

I'd only heard of the fucker due to use trying to sign Naby, most of these c*nts will have no fucking clue who he is ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #27710 on: December 2, 2021, 08:10:54 pm »

:champ

He’s the German equivalent of Roy Hodgson FFS
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #27711 on: December 2, 2021, 08:13:16 pm »
I do t think Ralph is anything to worry about. Bit if the glazers are copying us and getting in football people to make football decisions that will turn the around. Unless we are talking Rio and Neville and Carrick as football people.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27712 on: December 2, 2021, 08:17:36 pm »
:champ

He’s the German equivalent of Roy Hodgson FFS
He taught Klopp and Tuchel everything they know, I'll have you know.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #27713 on: December 2, 2021, 08:19:05 pm »
It’s the United way

Celebrate failure

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27714 on: December 2, 2021, 08:21:20 pm »
It’s the United way

Celebrate failure

It's the taking part that counts.  ;D

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27715 on: December 2, 2021, 08:23:19 pm »
To be fair it got quite a bit dusty in 'ere

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27716 on: December 2, 2021, 08:40:07 pm »
He taught Klopp and Tuchel everything they know, I'll have you know.

I bet Da Vinci's had an art teacher in his primary school as well.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27717 on: December 2, 2021, 08:40:24 pm »
That goal was the perfect tribute to Oleh ;D

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #27718 on: December 2, 2021, 08:42:56 pm »
That goal was the perfect tribute to Oleh ;D

Just saw it. De Gea was lying on the ground injured. I’m sure United are fuming……

;D
#JFT97

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #27719 on: December 2, 2021, 08:54:59 pm »
I've only just realised (because I'm not watching anything important) that you can switch the commentators off on Amazon Prime.  Brilliant!