Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3309487 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: United - Get Interim - The Rangnik Years... (well, Months maybe)
« Reply #27640 on: November 30, 2021, 02:56:28 pm »
And look how the Bielsa hype went...

It's the Mancs though. If they'd appointed Shaggy with Scooby Doo as DoF we'd be seeing the same utter nonsense being spouted and Shaggy would suddenly be hailed as inventing football.

When not high as a kite.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #27641 on: November 30, 2021, 03:05:07 pm »
That's the Mancs for you.

There was once a pigeon. Just an ordinary pigeon. Then one day he landed at Old Trafford. Suddenly, he was the best pigeon in the world.

"Look, there-hes aware of everything going on, his heads on a bobble, and PECK he knows there might be seeds in that grass, hes seen the groundskeeper going round, hes talking to his mates-you cant learn skills like that you have to be born with them. Look how when the whole flock of 200 lands on his head he just flutters 3 feet sideways and keeps pecking. this is no ordinary pigeon, hes first to every crust, hes strong in possession, hes willing to fight for the bread to the final swallow. its a privilege watching this guy forage."
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #27642 on: November 30, 2021, 03:07:26 pm »

"Look, there-hes aware of everything going on, his heads on a bobble, and PECK he knows there might be seeds in that grass, hes seen the groundskeeper going round, hes talking to his mates-you cant learn skills like that you have to be born with them. Look how when the whole flock of 200 lands on his head he just flutters 3 feet sideways and keeps pecking. this is no ordinary pigeon, hes first to every crust, hes strong in possession, hes willing to fight for the bread to the final swallow. its a privilege watching this guy forage."
It was a real coo getting him
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 03:25:43 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27643 on: November 30, 2021, 03:16:11 pm »
LOL

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27644 on: November 30, 2021, 03:25:28 pm »
They're Mancs, mate.

They've always wanted to be Scouse.

Football, music, fashion etc. They're just gutted they were born in the milltown and not the world famous port city and gateway to the world.

Close, but no cigar.

They dig up their Irish Great Great Great Great granddads bones and stamp on them. "When you got off the fucking boat, why didn't you just stay put? :no "
Jurgen YNWA

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27645 on: November 30, 2021, 03:36:18 pm »
They dig up their Irish Great Great Great Great granddads bones and stamp on them. "When you got off the fucking boat, why didn't you just stay put? :no "
Do the Mancs have an appended final lament verse tacked on to The Rocky Road To Dublin, recounting the hasty humiliating and generationally devastating retreat from Liverpool to Mancland?  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27646 on: November 30, 2021, 03:37:53 pm »
They're Mancs, mate.

Football, music, fashion etc. They're just gutted they were born in the milltown and not the world famous port city and gateway to the world.

Close, but no cigar.

But - but I know loads of people who love that iconic, ground breaking band known as Take That!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27647 on: November 30, 2021, 03:45:05 pm »
But - but I know loads of people who love that iconic, ground breaking band known as Take That!

Don’t panic, none of the ones anyone can actually identify are Mancs. You’re still allowed to like them. :D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27648 on: November 30, 2021, 03:46:03 pm »
Don’t panic, none of the ones anyone can actually identify are Mancs. You’re still allowed to like them. :D

They still lost out to Mister Blobby mind. :D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27649 on: November 30, 2021, 03:48:03 pm »
They still lost out to Mister Blobby mind. :D

Yeah, why did Robbie Williams leave?

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #27650 on: November 30, 2021, 03:49:24 pm »
Yeah, why did Robbie Williams leave?

They bought Shaw...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27651 on: November 30, 2021, 03:56:09 pm »
They're Mancs, mate.

Close, but no cigar.

Makes the way the attitude of the bitters towards the mancs in recent years all the weirder, desperately trying to fit in with them, despite the mancs attitude towards scousers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #27652 on: November 30, 2021, 05:37:59 pm »
Even Barlow and Owen are Liverpool fans. 😊
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #27653 on: November 30, 2021, 05:52:47 pm »
LOL.

A Utd fan told me at the weekend that McTominay used to be a striker and grew a foot in a year and Mourinho liked the size of him and made him a midfielder. Would go part the way to explaining why he has absolutely no idea how to play there but does have the odd decent finish in their yearly demolition of Leeds.
Must cost him a fortune in shoes and socks.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #27654 on: November 30, 2021, 06:03:26 pm »
I like mctominay but he's not good enough to start. he's put in plenty of decent performances the last couple years tho. terrible form these days but so is everyones at United
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27655 on: November 30, 2021, 08:43:36 pm »
Danny Murphy sitting there with a grimace on his ugly as sin face. He knew he caller was making fun of him pretty much.

He even takes off his headphones, he knows it's him the chap is having a stab at. One of the best football rants I've ever seen. He's spot on as well. Can you imagine how refreshing it would be for pundits to spit facts like this?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27656 on: November 30, 2021, 08:58:09 pm »
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united-engman_utd/story/4534863/man-united-fans-plan-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-tribute-for-arsenal-clash-sources

Supporters are planning to unveil a huge flag dedicated to Solskjaer in the Stretford End ahead of Arsenal's visit to Old Trafford on Thursday, the first home game since the Norwegian's dismissal on Nov. 21.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #27657 on: November 30, 2021, 09:15:37 pm »
My first thought was "its got to be condom-head Ole"   :lmao  on a stands wide banner, lets be having you.

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #27659 on: November 30, 2021, 09:24:19 pm »
I like mctominay but he's not good enough to start. he's put in plenty of decent performances the last couple years tho. terrible form these days but so is everyones at United

c'mon tony, those decent performances have been so so few - the only ones that spring to memory (and i see the vast majority of utd games) are against leeds - for obvious reasons

and because of those games the only role i can see for him is a box to box but if i were to list his shortcomings, it'd be looooooong

there really does seem some kind of agenda to big him up in the british media - the fact he got man of the match in the chelsea game says it all, from sky and motd - and what did the analysis show? i shit you not, quite literally a number of slides showing he stood, yes fucking stood, in the correct position (and that was in a 10 man defence, you know it's basically shuffling from side to side in your backline)

not one tackle to display those talents (which he doesn't have), not one tracking of players (which he doesn't do), not even a fucking header, nope, just mcboy standing where he should, well fucking bravo

the kid is an honest hard working guy running around the pitch, a decent player, he is not

and he's almost 25, he's not a kid anymore, i know under ole no one advanced cos your coaching system appears to be non-existant but he really is the most basic of players, his attitude i wouldn't question but i think he lived off that as an ole favourite
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:41:49 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27660 on: November 30, 2021, 09:40:27 pm »
He even takes off his headphones, he knows it's him the chap is having a stab at. One of the best football rants I've ever seen. He's spot on as well. Can you imagine how refreshing it would be for pundits to spit facts like this?
Simon Jordan is usually pretty good. Don't always agree with 100% of what he says but at least there's proper joined-up thinking behind what he says, unlike most ex-player pundits who just spout lazy shite day in day out and think they know everything because they used to play, like Danny Murphy in fact.  :D

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27661 on: November 30, 2021, 09:47:26 pm »
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united-engman_utd/story/4534863/man-united-fans-plan-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-tribute-for-arsenal-clash-sources

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

yeah i was aware of that, im not sure of its purpose to be honest

is it to thank him for what he did there as a manager? that would be odd as he's the worst one since fergie.
is it to say you're still loved even tho you were shite as a manager? that's kind of a kick in the nuts while trying to be kind (basically 'all is forgiven', to which im sure ole would say 'thanks lads')

bizarre, they're really trying their very hardest to paint ole as some kind of 'success' while in fact he won................. 0 and had what looks like a decent squad on paper playing the worst footy i've ever seen utd play from best and law till now.

i dont know, whole place seems to have turned into a bunch of fannies
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 10:17:31 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27663 on: November 30, 2021, 10:16:18 pm »
most ex-player pundits who just spout lazy shite day in day out and think they know everything because they used to play, like Danny Murphy in fact.  :D

don't lose sight of the fact that a huge number of professional athletes are pretty thick.

as kids they "know" they're gonna get rich, and as adults they have an army of people to do their thinking for them.

those that are able to think / talk intelligently about anything - especially about anything not related to football - are pretty rare.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27664 on: November 30, 2021, 10:29:04 pm »
He gobsmacked them. He was talking about...them! Fair play

it's a brilliant call - in under 4 minutes he covered so much and was spot on in everything he said

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27665 on: November 30, 2021, 10:38:42 pm »
Omfg

He is their big dunk… it’s incredible. Celebrating mediocrity

I don't get them. They were shouting obsceneties at him at his final match, and when he's gone, they're saluting him as an angel and a "legend". Proper bipolar behaviour.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #27667 on: November 30, 2021, 11:06:00 pm »
They've fully morphed into the Red Everton. A totally reactive outfit once again. Copy Liverpool. React to Liverpool and everything Liverpool do. It's no surprise that Liverpool put the final nail in the coffins of two recent managers at OT. Oleh was gone after the 0-5 and they only prolonged his agony to save face, seeing as it was us who finished off yet another of their managers.

Liverpool press, so now united must press. Liverpool have a German who wore glasses, now united must have one too. Follow Liverpool. Copy Liverpool. We must be like Liverpool. We wish we were Liverpool. Fuck it, why couldn't we just be Scouse?

:lmao
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27668 on: November 30, 2021, 11:28:56 pm »

“We’re such great supporters we are, look at how great and magnanimous we are…

…ok, well yes we did boo the team off at half time and full time in several recent home games…yes, we have been all over social media abusing him and the team after every dropped point…yes, even the travelling fans abused him at the end of the Watford game.  But at least we didn’t fly a plane over the ground trailing a sign telling the manager to fuck off this time.”

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27669 on: November 30, 2021, 11:36:27 pm »
Yep, it's like the Bielsa shite on steroids.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27670 on: November 30, 2021, 11:40:53 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27671 on: November 30, 2021, 11:45:11 pm »
It looks like you are enjoying your reading tonight, Bobby.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27672 on: November 30, 2021, 11:47:39 pm »
It looks like you are enjoying your reading tonight, Bobby.  ;D

I am indeed, SoS. You're in good form as usual...

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #27673 on: December 1, 2021, 10:27:24 am »
Their banner’s gonna read 20LEGEND apparently.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #27674 on: December 1, 2021, 10:40:56 am »
Did anyone in their wildest dreams imagine it'd be this good after the hard shoulder shitting toilet peeper left? I know Moyes was quite exciting in that respect, but I can't imagine anyone really thought their club and their fanbase would collapse to this extent :D

A banner for the manager they've just hounded out :lmao

'Thank you Roy, you restored our grOWL'

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27675 on: December 1, 2021, 11:14:51 am »

In commemoration of how many we would've put past them if we didn't decide to make it a training session for the last half an hour?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27676 on: December 1, 2021, 11:26:44 am »
Did anyone in their wildest dreams imagine it'd be this good after the hard shoulder shitting toilet peeper left? I know Moyes was quite exciting in that respect, but I can't imagine anyone really thought their club and their fanbase would collapse to this extent :D

The banners could have been so heart warming had we been as classy as them.

Thanks Roy. You were the third best Hodgson to be associated with Liverpool when you joined and at a push you still are.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #27677 on: December 1, 2021, 12:03:56 pm »
Just seen the argument between Keane and Carra. Fucking bizarre from Keane that. It’s like he was arguing for the right to lose the argument and then getting wound up cos he wasnt. He’s shouting at Carra “I KNOW”

Fucking mental :lmao

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27678 on: December 1, 2021, 12:15:42 pm »

I was convinced they'd implode after Whisky Nose, but must admit that it's now reached comic capers levels I didn't envisage it reaching.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #27679 on: December 1, 2021, 12:49:45 pm »
Of course, the true meaning of the word Legend (before it was used in modern times for anyone that gets you a beer or does anything that's even vaguely above average), is as follows:

'A mythical being', or 'a non-historical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical'.

Both definitions sum up Solksjaer perfectly, as his managerial ability and the 'United way' are complete myths.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.