Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3309385 times)

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #20400 on: September 30, 2021, 08:11:15 am »
Said the exact same thing when they scored.  Young Jesseh was clearly offside right in front of the keeper.
Dubious refereeing calls and a 36-year old forward papering over the cracks.  Don't knock it!

Still, we should all be very worried now that Solskjaer has worked out how to beat the 11th placed side in La Liga.  Ole at the wheel etc.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #20401 on: September 30, 2021, 09:15:37 am »
Best goalkeeper in the world, apparently. So that’s why barely half a year ago you dropped him?
AHA!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #20402 on: September 30, 2021, 09:25:49 am »
Its quite a time to be alive when United winning late on like that is seen as a good thing by a decent chunk of opposition fans :D

Completely outplayed in every aspect, at home, by a team who have won one game out of nine this season and are 11th in a pretty weak La Liga.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20403 on: September 30, 2021, 09:46:54 am »
For all of my life I’ve always hated it when United win, but since Ole came along I’m happy when they win.

Am I becoming a Manc?

Nah you're fine pal. If you suddenly grow an extra finger and have the urge to sleep with your sister I'd start to worry though

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20404 on: September 30, 2021, 09:48:51 am »
For all of my life I’ve always hated it when United win, but since Ole came along I’m happy when they win.

Am I becoming a Manc?

Got to hold on to a good thing.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20405 on: September 30, 2021, 09:57:19 am »
Nice to see this thread turn into a 'let's get behind OGS's United', it's weird but its good
:D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20406 on: September 30, 2021, 10:03:11 am »

Am I becoming a Manc?

Yes, because I still hate to see them win.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20407 on: September 30, 2021, 10:11:41 am »
What does Sancho offer?

Engagement, content.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20408 on: September 30, 2021, 10:12:46 am »
Bullet dodged by us for not signing Sancho, then?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20409 on: September 30, 2021, 10:17:30 am »
Bullet dodged by us for not signing Sancho, then?

Sancho under Klopp would be a totally different player. He must wonder what the fuck he has gotten himself into.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20410 on: September 30, 2021, 10:20:41 am »
What the fuck is wrong with you people? it's like a manc circle jerk in here, fuck the rancid c*nts I hope they get battered every week

And every one of you lot should have closet manc or some shite in your custom titles, manc c*nts ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #20411 on: September 30, 2021, 10:22:43 am »
What the fuck is wrong with you people? it's like a manc circle jerk in here, fuck the rancid c*nts I hope they get battered every week

And every one of you lot should have closet manc or some shite in your custom titles, manc c*nts ;D

I am well known for my Manc love :)

Won't someone think of Ole? :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20412 on: September 30, 2021, 10:28:45 am »
I hope they keep doing just enough.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20413 on: September 30, 2021, 10:29:52 am »
Nothing about how shite they were today. All about Ronaldo.

It's great.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20414 on: September 30, 2021, 10:39:49 am »
BBC Headline "Man United Winner brings reminder of glory days".  People staying in the stadium for an hour after the final whistle to celebrate. United fans giving Alberto Moreno shit on twitter and claiming it's "karma".  BT Sport commentators giving it the "who writes his scripts" line.

Meanwhile in the real world, it's still only September, no trophies have been handed out and they sit third in their piss easy group after playing two sides that a £1billion squad ought to have battered.

Exactly how you'd expect "The Biggest Club In The World" to react. Completely normal, and not a hilarious over-reaction at all.

:lmao

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20415 on: September 30, 2021, 10:40:44 am »

This weekend is perfect for them, what with them playing the Bitters.

I normally want the bitters twatted, but seeing Rafa turn them over would be funny as fuck too.
Jurgen YNWA

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #20416 on: September 30, 2021, 10:43:05 am »
Presumably their squad cost more than the combined sum of the other three teams in their group?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20417 on: September 30, 2021, 10:45:05 am »
United fans giving Alberto Moreno shit on twitter and claiming it's "karma". 

I'm sure Moreno would love to trade in his Europa League winners medal for a point in GW 2 of the Champions League group stage.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20418 on: September 30, 2021, 10:51:03 am »
Ye get the feeling that some team is gonna absolutely spank these spawny feckers into the middle of next week….they really are clinging on by their finger nails. A complete hammering would be amazing but until then let’s just have them doing enough to keep Ole at the wheel….

*Insert Rio Ferdinand gif rubbing his hands

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20419 on: September 30, 2021, 10:52:30 am »
I'm sure Moreno would love to trade in his Europa League winners medal for a point in GW 2 of the Champions League group stage.

Precisely. 

Also, it might have been worth waiting until after the away game against them in week 5.  Seeing as a Villareal win could conceivably knock United out if they have a couple of ropey results against Atalanta.

If that happens he might not have tweeted another "get out Manchester United...get out" message. I think he might now though!

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #20420 on: September 30, 2021, 10:55:52 am »
BBC Headline "Man United Winner brings reminder of glory days".  People staying in the stadium for an hour after the final whistle to celebrate. United fans giving Alberto Moreno shit on twitter and claiming it's "karma".  BT Sport commentators giving it the "who writes his scripts" line.

Meanwhile in the real world, it's still only September, no trophies have been handed out and they sit third in their piss easy group after playing two sides that a £1billion squad ought to have battered.

Exactly how you'd expect "The Biggest Club In The World" to react. Completely normal, and not a hilarious over-reaction at all.

The funniest part of this is Robbie Savage pretty much pointing this out at the start of the game on BT yesterday, that a huge part of their problem was the massive overreaction in their fan base and the media to their results, then the former Leicester City man himself went absolutely spare when Ronaldo tapped the ball into an empty net while a mid table Spanish side who’ve won one game all season had their keeper impeded by an offside player on game week 2 of the Champions league group stage in September.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20421 on: September 30, 2021, 10:57:03 am »
What'd I tell you? Bounceback never in doubt  8)
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20422 on: September 30, 2021, 11:02:31 am »
What'd I tell you? Bounceback never in doubt  8)

You're still fucking shite though
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20424 on: September 30, 2021, 11:07:34 am »
Genuinely looking forward to playing these this season, would prefer these to a Leeds or West Ham who will match the effort stride for stride at the very least. Bunch of show ponies with little substance.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20425 on: September 30, 2021, 11:09:57 am »
https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/1443494507580989440

The state of these.

Copying Villa fans taking the piss out of them, fucking idiots :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #20426 on: September 30, 2021, 11:10:10 am »
Precisely. 

Also, it might have been worth waiting until after the away game against them in week 5.  Seeing as a Villareal win could conceivably knock United out if they have a couple of ropey results against Atalanta.

If that happens he might not have tweeted another "get out Manchester United...get out" message. I think he might now though!

That is so happening now isn't it?! The irony of calling karma before karma is ready to spit roast.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20427 on: September 30, 2021, 11:12:56 am »
Precisely. 

If? These will get twatted home and away by Atalanta. Then Albie can knock them out ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20428 on: September 30, 2021, 11:13:25 am »
villa fans can yuck it up all they want.. that martinez move was brilliant and I would love our more placid goalkeeper to have a bit of that in his game

fucking baffles me when keepers dont try that shit or the dudek bouncing, it works

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20429 on: September 30, 2021, 11:28:58 am »

Am I becoming a Manc?
If you're also happy when they lose or draw, you're safe.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20430 on: September 30, 2021, 11:32:19 am »
you guys are starting to get it but you need to support us win lose or draw not just when we win

Offline CaseRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20431 on: September 30, 2021, 11:34:18 am »
Manc mate of mine talking about how it doesn't matter if they don't win anything as it is "so much fun" having Ronald the rapist back. They have become 90's Liverpool and it is glorious. Moving to the acceptance stage in the cycle of grief is progress i suppose!

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20432 on: September 30, 2021, 11:34:37 am »
When you think about it the situation at United at the moment is absolutely perfect. Ole keeps doing just about enough to keep his job without winning or looking like winning anything. All the time backed by his pals in the media whilst they assemble a decent squad that would flourish under a good manager. You couldn't wish for better. Something like a European Cup quarter final and 3rd in the league and they will hold onto him another season  :)
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20433 on: September 30, 2021, 11:41:08 am »
you guys are starting to get it but you need to support us win lose or draw not just when we win

I dont think its ever been discussed, but you guys must have felt the same when we had Hodgson as manager. Luckily for us that only last six months, and not three years and counting, but you must have been a bit like 'Ahhh for fuck sake Roy, you've got to be beating Blackpool'?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #20434 on: September 30, 2021, 11:43:11 am »
I dont think its ever been discussed, but you guys must have felt the same when we had Hodgson as manager. Luckily for us that only last six months, and not three years and counting, but you must have been a bit like 'Ahhh for fuck sake Roy, you've got to be beating Blackpool'?

Young Boys are formidable opponents. To win there would have been utopia.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #20435 on: September 30, 2021, 11:43:50 am »

I remember when Hodgson was in charge and we all did the Jovanović celebration outside Anfield.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20436 on: September 30, 2021, 11:47:06 am »
I remember when Hodgson was in charge and we all did the Jovanović celebration outside Anfield.

I remember it well. Those Northampton fans must have been squirming when we did that  8)

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20437 on: September 30, 2021, 11:48:10 am »
I enjoyed Hodgson there and the ironic keep rafa at pool stuff despite him being a very good manager stuck in shit ownership

Hodgson was less enjoyable though because I knew there'd be an end to such an incompetent manager finding himself in charge of a huge club, plus the Kenny bounce that season was massive

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20438 on: September 30, 2021, 11:49:36 am »
I enjoyed Hodgson there and the ironic keep rafa at pool stuff despite him being a very good manager stuck in shit ownership

Hodgson was less enjoyable though because I knew there'd be an end to such an incompetent manager finding himself in charge of a huge club, plus the Kenny bounce that season was massive

You hope...

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #20439 on: September 30, 2021, 12:12:35 pm »

Was it really only 6 months . Felt like an eternity.
It's hard to believe Ole has clung on for so long too!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.