Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2152830 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16680 on: May 6, 2021, 12:42:19 pm »
May as well just convert us to seasies now if all 19 are guaranteed :D

I agree, makes perfect sense  8) ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16681 on: May 6, 2021, 12:42:47 pm »
This is what I'm worried about too. I think they've worded it vaguely on purpose. "A guaranteed sale" doesn't necessarily mean for all tickets. We'll all be shafted by this fucking ballot system they've insisted on bringing in to appease the once a season day trippers.

Hey, that’s twice in a good year.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16682 on: May 6, 2021, 12:43:09 pm »
It's not difficult at all to pro-rata last season. For those saying it is...

Full season... 19 games with 13 games the magic number.

Which translates to , if you attend 68.4211% of games in a 'normal season' then you're guaranteed a ticket.

So let's use that same formula for last season.

Last season... 15 games played, what's 68.4211% of that? 10.26317, call it 11 games if you want.

Again. Not. That. Difficult.

The problem is the time people invested last year in getting tickets has been completely discounted. Ignored totally.

I do get that you can't just assume people would have got tickets for any remaining games, totally. Which is why pro-rata makes sense. This takes into account the actual physical time spent by people in getting tickets.

This is the solution. Ridiculous to say otherwise.

Pile 13 from 18/19 on top too if you want to be generous.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16683 on: May 6, 2021, 12:43:26 pm »
Sorry, just saw this after my previous post. So if we're on 13+ we will be guaranteed all 19, no Cat C type ballot?

Hi, yes. No ballots for those on 13+ from 18/19.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16684 on: May 6, 2021, 12:44:15 pm »

So when do the members on 13+ in all ACS who are guaranteed 19 games get to swap for seasies which are obvs cheaper :D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16685 on: May 6, 2021, 12:44:23 pm »
300 is just a headline number though. There'll be more that probably could've got to 13 with a bit more refreshing for the games that ended up being closed doors. It's probably a fairly significant number of people in that instance.

I've emailed SOS my thoughts anyway even though I'm on 19 from 18/19 and I'd encourage everyone to do the same. My main concern is essentially 13+ is a quasi-season ticket (good for me) but not so great that younger fans will find it difficult getting to that number now.

Oi, ssshhhhh you!  :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16686 on: May 6, 2021, 12:45:35 pm »
Harinder - what's the rationale behind the pro-rata solution I suggested not being adopted?

Completed season or not. The effort of buying a ticket in 2018/19 and 2019/20 remained the same.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16687 on: May 6, 2021, 12:46:08 pm »
Ha.
I buy for 4.
Best check what my credit card limit is…
Don’t even think it covers over 3grand…

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16688 on: May 6, 2021, 12:46:30 pm »
Hey, that’s twice in a good year.

Bugger off you gloryhunter :P

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16689 on: May 6, 2021, 12:46:58 pm »
It's not difficult at all to pro-rata last season. For those saying it is...

Full season... 19 games with 13 games the magic number.

Which translates to , if you attend 68.4211% of games in a 'normal season' then you're guaranteed a ticket.

So let's use that same formula for last season.

Last season... 15 games played, what's 68.4211% of that? 10.26317, call it 11 games if you want.

Again. Not. That. Difficult.

The problem is the time people invested last year in getting tickets has been completely discounted. Ignored totally.

I do get that you can't just assume people would have got tickets for any remaining games, totally. Which is why pro-rata makes sense. This takes into account the actual physical time spent by people in getting tickets.

and yet you're ignoring that some people might've actively chosen to skip some games expecting the final few games to go ahead. There is always going to be an aggrieved party.

Even pro-rata over a few seasons would be inequitable for younger fans who've only recently started becoming a 'regular'.

There are so many different outcomes but in reality the Club should've just sacrificed some general sale seats.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2021, 12:49:04 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16690 on: May 6, 2021, 12:47:46 pm »
Oi, ssshhhhh you!  :P

Just want them to send us our new shiny green cards and a nice lil season ticket pack. I won't tell anyone  ;D
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16691 on: May 6, 2021, 12:47:47 pm »

Thank you - and thanks for being brave and coming in here, it's like when Graham appears and gets bombarded every time ;D

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16692 on: May 6, 2021, 12:48:02 pm »
Over time, with the mobile technology, then surely this will benefit those who do actually go to the game, and it will root out those with 13+ credits, that go to 4 or 5 of the games that they've bought?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16693 on: May 6, 2021, 12:48:03 pm »
So when do the members on 13+ in all ACS who are guaranteed 19 games get to swap for seasies which are obvs cheaper :D

:D

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16694 on: May 6, 2021, 12:48:48 pm »
Just want them to send us our new shiny green cards and a nice lil season ticket pack. I won't tell anyone  ;D

;D

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16695 on: May 6, 2021, 12:48:56 pm »
and yet you're ignoring that some people might've actively chosen to skip some games expecting the final few games to go ahead. There is always going to be an aggrieved party.

Even pro-rata over a few seasons would be inequitable for younger fans who've only recently started becoming a 'regular'.

Even if they did go ahead, you couldn't expect to get a ticket. So your point is complete nonsense.

This is about looking after the fans that actually invested their own time and effort into buying tickets. And the club saying - that means fuck all soz.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16696 on: May 6, 2021, 12:50:50 pm »
Even if they did go ahead, you couldn't expect to get a ticket. So your point is complete nonsense.

This is about looking after the fans that actually invested their own time and effort into buying tickets. And the club saying - that means fuck all soz.

It's not nonsense. You seem entitled. You and a few others in this thread are looking for outcomes that benefit your specific cohort, ignoring the various other circumstances that also equally should have a say.
YNWA.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16697 on: May 6, 2021, 12:54:52 pm »
Thank you - and thanks for being brave and coming in here, it's like when Graham appears and gets bombarded every time ;D

I don't always get the time like I used to be on RAWK. I do read what's placed in here as truly it's feedback to put into ticketing forums so that all opinions are represented. I had a feeling some of the 300 or so would also be RAWKites so only fair I come in to hear what's being felt so can push back to club to see what can happen

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16698 on: May 6, 2021, 12:54:55 pm »
It's not nonsense. You seem entitled. You and a few others in this thread are looking for outcomes that benefit your specific cohort, ignoring the various other circumstances that also equally should have a say.

Your point is based on things potentially/maybe happening. Ifs and buts. "Oh maybe I would have got a ticket for another game at the end", "Oh I was hoping to go on this game because I couldn't for that game" etc.

My point is dealing with absolutes. Things that have already happened. Like actually having already invested time and effort into buying tickets.

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #16699 on: May 6, 2021, 12:55:01 pm »
I am one of those fucked over with 13/15 last season.

I kindly ask everyone in my situation to contact Spirti of Shankly and Peter Moore via email and/or social media.

Let's call it out, it is not fair for us.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
« Reply #16700 on: May 6, 2021, 12:57:50 pm »

I kindly ask everyone in my situation to contact Spirti of Shankly and Peter Moore via email and/or social media.

Agreed - do you have the relevant email addresses. Thanks

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16701 on: May 6, 2021, 12:57:53 pm »

Graeme Smith is part of the supporters ticketing committee so SOS have been involved from the outset.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16702 on: May 6, 2021, 12:58:21 pm »
Your point is based on things potentially/maybe happening. Ifs and buts. "Oh maybe I would have got a ticket for another game at the end", "Oh I was hoping to go on this game because I couldn't for that game" etc.

My point is dealing with absolutes. Things that have already happened. Like actually having already invested time and effort into buying tickets.

And those people in the ifs and buts also need consideration, not just you, because you magically happened to refresh enough and be able to afford/attend the first 13 home fixtures.

Might as well pro-rata over the past decade and see if people have the same concerns.
YNWA.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
« Reply #16703 on: May 6, 2021, 01:01:13 pm »
And those people in the ifs and buts also need consideration, not just you, because you magically happened to refresh enough and be able to afford/attend the first 13 home fixtures.

Might as well pro-rata over the past decade and see if people have the same concerns.

Magically happened to refresh enough! Reckon it took about 5 months of my life last season to make up the credits that I lost during 18/19 because I was out of the country.

It is blatantly unfair and anybody saying otherwise is incorrect.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16704 on: May 6, 2021, 01:04:48 pm »
I don't always get the time like I used to be on RAWK. I do read what's placed in here as truly it's feedback to put into ticketing forums so that all opinions are represented. I had a feeling some of the 300 or so would also be RAWKites so only fair I come in to hear what's being felt so can push back to club to see what can happen

Sorry, I have one more question! Do the F&F have to be official members?

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16705 on: May 6, 2021, 01:07:21 pm »

If we are in agreement that the 'ifs and buts' also wanted to get to the magic 13+. Those people didn't invest their time and energy into getting tickets, did they? And that's the point.

You cannot just cut people loose that went through the actual pain of getting tickets.

And your comment about the last 10 years is stupid as well. I get the feeling you're just saying 'things' now.

I am asking for last season to be treated like other seasons, when 68% of games attended means you're guaranteed. I'm not asking for anything unbelievably shocking here.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16706 on: May 6, 2021, 01:09:28 pm »
Sorry, I have one more question! Do the F&F have to be official members?

Nope, I asked that one at forum meetings. They just need to be named up front. Once named, they can't change until the following season so pick the 20 carefully!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16707 on: May 6, 2021, 01:12:15 pm »
Yeah deffo 15 there. Did you get the email?

I have not had an email yet and I went to 17 games.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #16708 on: May 6, 2021, 01:13:38 pm »
I have not had an email yet and I went to 17 games.

Yeah. I think it’s good if you don’t have an email- so I think I need to contact them. It’s all their on my history. My name, number and got the email confirmations! 

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16709 on: May 6, 2021, 01:14:27 pm »
Nope, I asked that one at forum meetings. They just need to be named up front. Once named, they can't change until the following season so pick the 20 carefully!

Thanks! So the original ticket holder keeps the credit I assume as some could be passed to non-members?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16710 on: May 6, 2021, 01:16:50 pm »
Thanks! So the original ticket holder keeps the credit I assume as some could be passed to non-members?

Making it totally pointless.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16711 on: May 6, 2021, 01:17:49 pm »

No credits next season :)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16712 on: May 6, 2021, 01:21:09 pm »

Sorry to pester Harinder, is there going to be a pre-login for guaranteed sales so the site is not flooded with people 'trying their arm'

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16713 on: May 6, 2021, 01:24:47 pm »
No credits next season :)

Yeah, I'm thinking ahead now ;D

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16714 on: May 6, 2021, 01:24:56 pm »
More interested in the away credits personally, I have 14 from 18/19 and was on 12 for 19/20 so sort of makes sense for aways to stick with 18/19... Relieved the home & away cup credits will remain

Not gonna though lie I'd be livid if I had all the homes from last season and not many from 18/19. Proper kick in the balls

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16715 on: May 6, 2021, 01:27:51 pm »

Ridiculous argument. Completely missing the point. Those lads/lasses bought tickets for the games. Others didn't. That's unfortunate for them but even more unfortunate for those who actually purchased for the requisite games.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2021, 01:30:01 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline Kenny19

• Anny Roader
  • Dreaming our dreams and drifting within
« Reply #16716 on: May 6, 2021, 01:30:56 pm »
Any ideas if or how it's possible to change a full membership to a light membership?

The membership section in my account just lets me tick a checkbox but that's about it, doesn't show any update/delete/... options

Cheers

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16717 on: May 6, 2021, 01:33:01 pm »
Let it expire then buy a light membership?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16718 on: May 6, 2021, 01:35:09 pm »

Hasn't Peter Moore moved on?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16719 on: May 6, 2021, 01:36:37 pm »
£5 discount next season for those who need this season