Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2141333 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17720 on: July 14, 2021, 09:24:21 am »
Regardinb the requirement for a negative test - those are available at or near the ground?

you can collect from a pharmacy (sometimes post offices etc too) or order a kit online: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17721 on: July 14, 2021, 09:24:57 am »
It’s just recommended not mandatory to have a test.
For the Palace game there was a test centre parked in Stanley Park car park, not too sure how busy it was that day.

it's a free kit, takes 5 minutes and there's no real excuse for our fans not to look after each other.
YNWA.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17722 on: July 14, 2021, 09:33:10 am »
it's a free kit, takes 5 minutes and there's no real excuse for our fans not to look after each other.

Yeah agree so want to follow the guidelines mandatory on not  -
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #17723 on: July 14, 2021, 09:50:13 am »
A few hospitality up if any one interested.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17724 on: July 14, 2021, 09:55:03 am »
Hi, could someone summarise how the sales will work this year and whether it is actually going to be possible to buy a ticket without previous credits (unless you are able to figure out the glitch in the stystem)?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17725 on: July 14, 2021, 10:07:14 am »
Hi, could someone summarise how the sales will work this year and whether it is actually going to be possible to buy a ticket without previous credits (unless you are able to figure out the glitch in the stystem)?

Members with 13+ will have a guaranteed sale like normal
Members with less will be entered into a ballot so yes it'll be possible for you to get tickets without previous credits but you'd have to get lucky in the ballot.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17726 on: July 14, 2021, 10:09:10 am »

ususlly anyone with 13 is guaranteed - but in order to grt "new fans" in they make 2 games general sale where prevcious credits are not applicable

these are usually low cat games - likely Brentford and maybe Watford
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17727 on: July 14, 2021, 10:11:24 am »
ususlly anyone with 13 is guaranteed - but in order to grt "new fans" in they make 2 games general sale where prevcious credits are not applicable

these are usually low cat games - likely Brentford and maybe Watford

It's usually the 3 promoted clubs unless they are the last game of the season. Not this season though, 13+ are guaranteed all.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17728 on: July 14, 2021, 10:44:41 am »
Thought it was 2 Im sure one year it was just Cardiff and Fulham

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17729 on: July 14, 2021, 10:48:00 am »
Thought it was 2 Im sure one year it was just Cardiff and Fulham

It has been two in the past when one of the promoted clubs have been the last game of the season, or as in 2019 when it was the first game of the season after we won the European cup. Its normally the three promoted clubs.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17730 on: July 14, 2021, 10:49:49 am »
yeah it was Norwich on Friday night

No flies on you WR

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #17731 on: July 14, 2021, 10:53:08 am »
there will be space around the benches at least, maybe even first couple rows of stands like the Euros, statement said there will be a cut in tickets
Won't the impact of these be reduced with the addition of the rail seating?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17732 on: July 14, 2021, 11:03:15 am »
Won't the impact of these be reduced with the addition of the rail seating?

Rail seating won't increase capacity at all

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17733 on: July 14, 2021, 11:21:47 am »
A few hospitality up if any one interested.
Ł300 quid to sit in the Anfield Road end. Bargain.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17734 on: July 14, 2021, 01:06:55 pm »

So am I correct in thinking. That members with 13+ from 18/19 are guaranteed, and then anyone else whether it be 0 or 12 will have to enter a ballot for every home game?
If unsuccessful in the ballot, will we be able to purchase in the week or two leading up to the match as we were able to you think? Or there’ll be reserve numbers for the ballots if tickets are returned?

Devastated got 11 18/19 and then 13 last season thinking I was safe haha!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17735 on: July 14, 2021, 01:12:29 pm »
So am I correct in thinking. That members with 13+ from 18/19 are guaranteed, and then anyone else whether it be 0 or 12 will have to enter a ballot for every home game?
If unsuccessful in the ballot, will we be able to purchase in the week or two leading up to the match as we were able to you think? Or there’ll be reserve numbers for the ballots if tickets are returned?

Devastated got 11 18/19 and then 13 last season thinking I was safe haha!

Yes there is a late availability sales for season ticket returns a week or two before the game.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #17736 on: July 14, 2021, 01:52:39 pm »
Yes there is a late availability sales for season ticket returns a week or two before the game.

Late sales will most likely be offered out to those in waiting list from the ballot. That would follow from what they did with excess tickets for games last season
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17737 on: July 14, 2021, 03:13:40 pm »
If 13+ are guaranteed in all, are we assuming they will be done in one sale? Will help with taking time off work if that happens.

One sale twice a year I mean obviously.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17738 on: July 14, 2021, 03:26:10 pm »
Found another 'bug'? in the new website.
Using the 'choose my seats for me' option and entering '1'. You are taken to the basket screen. I then go back to the sale for the event again and enter '1' again (with the intention of wanting another single). I am taken back to to the basket again with only the original 1 ticket still in the basket.
Going to be absolutely shit this for late sales with only singles dotted round and wanting multiple tickets.

Oh, and if you try to request more than 1 ticket and it doesn't have availability then you don't get an error message or anything. Nothing happens.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17739 on: July 14, 2021, 03:35:07 pm »
Late sales will most likely be offered out to those in waiting list from the ballot. That would follow from what they did with excess tickets for games last season
They've already said somewhere the late ones will be first come first served

I cba searching back for it, but it was defo said

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17740 on: July 14, 2021, 04:40:04 pm »
They've already said somewhere the late ones will be first come first served

I cba searching back for it, but it was defo said
I recall this too, although with friends and family option there may be less returns than in previous years

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #17741 on: July 14, 2021, 10:50:04 pm »
Just noticed that some of todays hospitality packages had seats in lower Annie Road end. Never paid too much attention before, but certainly not seen there. Normally they are in Upper. Odd.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17742 on: July 15, 2021, 12:54:55 am »
Just noticed that some of todays hospitality packages had seats in lower Annie Road end. Never paid too much attention before, but certainly not seen there. Normally they are in Upper. Odd.
I've been in lower Annie before and seen people with hospo tickets so it's not unusual

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17743 on: July 15, 2021, 10:34:58 am »
Late sales will be first come first serve as previously, only the main sales are ballots and registrations.

Sales will be first week in August, registration from next week I believe

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17744 on: July 15, 2021, 10:40:53 am »
2 things I think may be interesting is how easily foreign fans can now travel to games/willing to go from August and also people in England who may think it's too soon to go back as well. I'm selfishly hoping this means I still have a chance for league games as I only went to about 6 or 7 games in 19/20.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17745 on: July 15, 2021, 11:00:52 am »
2 things I think may be interesting is how easily foreign fans can now travel to games/willing to go from August and also people in England who may think it's too soon to go back as well. I'm selfishly hoping this means I still have a chance for league games as I only went to about 6 or 7 games in 19/20.

I think you'd probably do alright to be honest. There's no reason for people to hoard credits this season and I think people from travelling from further than the North West might be not so keen to take trains etc either. I imagine lots of random late last minute spares.
YNWA.

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #17746 on: July 15, 2021, 11:13:13 am »
The stated on official site in May that credits from 21/22 will not count for future season....so for next season it will be based also on 18/19 credits?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17747 on: July 15, 2021, 11:14:27 am »
The stated on official site in May that credits from 21/22 will not count for future season....so for next season it will be based also on 18/19 credits?

Yes. The club have released this information several times.

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #17748 on: July 15, 2021, 11:15:17 am »
Thank you :)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #17749 on: July 15, 2021, 11:20:33 am »
I think the no incentive to credit hoard may ultimately be huge in ensuring it becomes easier to attend a few league games this year. I guess it will still happen in the cup games to an extent though.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17750 on: July 15, 2021, 11:24:26 am »
I think the no incentive to credit hoard may ultimately be huge in ensuring it becomes easier to attend a few league games this year. I guess it will still happen in the cup games to an extent though.

This will all change in 22/23 it will be based on who actually attends the game not just buys the ticket.  That will make a huge difference

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17751 on: July 15, 2021, 12:04:17 pm »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17752 on: July 15, 2021, 12:08:13 pm »
This will all change in 22/23 it will be based on who actually attends the game not just buys the ticket.  That will make a huge difference

They are talking about the likelyhood or reduced capacities, having to self isolate as covid rages with no restrictions in place.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #17753 on: July 15, 2021, 12:09:47 pm »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17754 on: July 15, 2021, 12:10:19 pm »
So they're using the current F&F list we have, and you can just add to it up to 20?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17755 on: July 15, 2021, 12:14:59 pm »
Adding Friends & Family Guide

To add friends & family members to your supporter ID account, you must have your supporter ID and the supporter ID and postcode for the person you are adding to your friends & family list.

How do non members get a supporter ID to add them to your list?

How does it work for people in Ireland that don't have postcodes?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17756 on: July 15, 2021, 12:18:41 pm »
Do you have to add the F&F in both directions, or is it just the one who'll be doing the transfer of their ticket that needs to add them?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17757 on: July 15, 2021, 12:24:19 pm »
Do you have to add the F&F in both directions, or is it just the one who'll be doing the transfer of their ticket that needs to add them?

Still a bit of a mess isn't it. I'll be adding my 15 year old lad. He doesn't have a membership or a supporter ID. Surely the area of the site where we add them is only available to members so there would be nowhere for them to add us?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17758 on: July 15, 2021, 12:26:12 pm »
Still a bit of a mess isn't it. I'll be adding my 15 year old lad. He doesn't have a membership or a supporter ID. Surely the area of the site where we add them is only available to members so there would be nowhere for them to add us?

I think, and I don't know this for certain, that if you register them using this link they'll get a supporter ID

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17759 on: July 15, 2021, 12:33:42 pm »
fucks sake that's the day I'm supposed to start my new job.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads