Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2141329 times)

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17680 on: July 8, 2021, 12:59:00 pm »
Details on the ACS have been sent to me today for all three competitions -

We hope you are keeping safe and well.

We wanted to provide you with an update on our Auto Cup Scheme and the changes we will be introducing to the enrolment process for the upcoming season.

To provide a much fairer system for supporters wishing to enrol into the Club’s 2021/22 European Auto Cup Scheme, a new ‘register of interest’ process will be replacing the existing first come, first served Additional Enrolment Period.

The registration process will enable supporters to notify the club of their interest to enrol on to the scheme; however, as capacity for enrolment is limited, we cannot guarantee that enrolment will be available for all who register.

These new registration periods will be available to qualifying Members and Season Ticket Holders that have not yet enrolled.

When registering your interest:
All supporters must have attended at least one Champions League home match during the 2019/20 season.
Members must have purchased a season 2021/22 Membership by Sunday 11 July.
Season Ticket Holders and Members with the same eligibility criteria within the competition, (i.e., the same number of games attended) can register together as a group, with up to three other eligible supporters in the same booking.
You can also register as an individual, with the option of then enrolling into a single seat, subject to availability. 
Adult / Junior combined supporters must register as a pair, or on a 2:1 ratio basis.
Disabled supporters should also register with their PA, with any supporters requiring further assistance to contact the disability team here.
Post registration:
Once the registration period has ended, priority for enrolment will be given to supporters that attended four games, and if demand exceeds capacity, a ballot will take place.

If seats remain, the same process will take place for supporters that attended three games, and so on.

All supporters that register will be notified of the outcome following the registration periods and are asked to keep checking here for ongoing updates.

The registration periods will be available online from 10am Monday 12 July until 8am Friday 16 July.

Auto Cup Scheme enrolment and match attendance is subject to any travel restrictions imposed by the Government.   

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17681 on: July 8, 2021, 01:00:18 pm »
Being discussed in the autocup thread

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #17682 on: July 8, 2021, 05:52:20 pm »
If you find one let me know, I need to register one this week.

Virgin card a good zero percent purchase card and has high chance of acceptance as well.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17683 on: July 8, 2021, 09:38:02 pm »
Would love confirmation on a date. Need to book it off.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #17684 on: July 9, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »
Surely with ACS info out yesterday, an announcement on this can’t be far away.
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17685 on: July 9, 2021, 02:07:47 pm »
Surely with ACS info out yesterday, an announcement on this can’t be far away.

Tuesday, at a push Wednesday

Need to wait for the gov confirmation Monday night. I'm surprised they didn't have the ACS thing open Tuesday instead just incase

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #17686 on: July 9, 2021, 02:44:31 pm »
I may have missed it earlier in the thread - but, does anyone know what this 'test event' is under 'purchase history' on 1 September ? We have 2 home games before then....so, wondering what this is ?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17687 on: July 9, 2021, 02:53:19 pm »
I may have missed it earlier in the thread - but, does anyone know what this 'test event' is under 'purchase history' on 1 September ? We have 2 home games before then....so, wondering what this is ?

Its the club running a test of the ticketing system

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17688 on: July 9, 2021, 03:39:44 pm »
Tuesday, at a push Wednesday

Need to wait for the gov confirmation Monday night. I'm surprised they didn't have the ACS thing open Tuesday instead just incase

This isn't a sale though just register your interest, the numbers could move around if they need to.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17689 on: July 9, 2021, 03:42:35 pm »
I would think week commencing the 26th for the members sales ;-)

Will be quite relaxed though as they will register everyone first and then ballot I would think for those without 13+

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17690 on: July 9, 2021, 04:42:40 pm »
This isn't a sale though just register your interest, the numbers could move around if they need to.

Very true that...

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #17691 on: July 9, 2021, 06:53:30 pm »
Its the club running a test of the ticketing system
Ah, ok - cheers.

Offline jskyner

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17692 on: July 12, 2021, 10:21:45 am »
Has a date been announced for the first members sale? paranoid that I've missed an announcement

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17693 on: July 12, 2021, 10:31:37 am »
Has a date been announced for the first members sale? paranoid that I've missed an announcement

Not yet.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17694 on: July 12, 2021, 10:35:35 am »
Are there still no details for adding friends & family? I feel like I should know this but I don't! Are they just using the normal list or is there a new one?
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #17695 on: July 12, 2021, 12:12:14 pm »
Are there still no details for adding friends & family? I feel like I should know this but I don't! Are they just using the normal list or is there a new one?

Surely one list for buying tickets with and one to possibly transfer ticket to would be the logical solution… in other words I’m sure they’ll just gonna use the existing one  ::)

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17696 on: July 12, 2021, 12:36:12 pm »
Surely one list for buying tickets with and one to possibly transfer ticket to would be the logical solution… in other words I’m sure they’ll just gonna use the existing one  ::)

Haha!! OK, not just me that doesn't know what's going on then.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17697 on: July 12, 2021, 12:44:18 pm »
It'll be a separate list Rhi not the existing one and no details have been announced yet

Whenever they're released they'll also be posted in here too so you shouldn't miss them

Offline jskyner

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17698 on: July 12, 2021, 01:01:57 pm »
Not yet.
It'll be a separate list Rhi not the existing one and no details have been announced yet

Whenever they're released they'll also be posted in here too so you shouldn't miss them

Thanks just wanted to be sure

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17699 on: July 12, 2021, 08:35:34 pm »
The suspense is killing me here. Mind you I'd be quietly amazed if all games this year have fans in.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17700 on: July 12, 2021, 08:59:19 pm »
What about passing on to friends and family for the cup games? There’ll be plenty who haven’t been through the fan update process that only buy the cups. How exactly is this gonna work for ID checks if it hasn’t been done yet? There leaving it a bit  late to sort this list out if we aren’t going to be able to change it once the season starts.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17701 on: July 13, 2021, 11:43:12 am »

Think its now the same list.. although you're allowed 20 and can only buy up to 4 together so I dont think naming 17 extra people should be considered not enough

You just get them to register on the ticketing website as a new user, gives them a fan number (dont need a membership) and then you can link through friends and family - very straight forward.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #17702 on: July 13, 2021, 01:15:25 pm »
What about passing on to friends and family for the cup games? There’ll be plenty who haven’t been through the fan update process that only buy the cups. How exactly is this gonna work for ID checks if it hasn’t been done yet? There leaving it a bit  late to sort this list out if we aren’t going to be able to change it once the season starts.

Website says that passing on to friends and family is only for league matches. No idea what is supposed to happen if someone can't make a cup match but doesn't want to return the ticket and drop out of the autocup.

Surely there will be some way of passing them on
Legacy fan

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17703 on: July 13, 2021, 01:31:40 pm »
That's how it will be in the future though I think. The credit will only go to the person who attended.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17704 on: July 13, 2021, 01:33:43 pm »
Website says that passing on to friends and family is only for league matches. No idea what is supposed to happen if someone can't make a cup match but doesn't want to return the ticket and drop out of the autocup.

Surely there will be some way of passing them on
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-can-i-transfer-my-seat-to-friends-and-family-for-home-cup-games this suggests different

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17705 on: July 13, 2021, 01:39:09 pm »
That pretty much confirms what I said in the above post for after this season.

This season really is a free hit credit wise

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
« Reply #17706 on: July 13, 2021, 04:15:23 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/437709-lfc-continues-plans-for-fans-return-in-new-season

Says that details of the members sale will be released later this month

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17707 on: July 13, 2021, 04:32:48 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/437709-lfc-continues-plans-for-fans-return-in-new-season

safety zones in place so a cut in tickets

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #17708 on: July 13, 2021, 04:37:02 pm »
https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-can-i-transfer-my-seat-to-friends-and-family-for-home-cup-games this suggests different

Can't find where I saw that it was only for league games now, but I hope that you are right and not me!
Legacy fan

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17709 on: July 13, 2021, 04:51:08 pm »
Can't find where I saw that it was only for league games now, but I hope that you are right and not me!
I hope so too mate haha

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17710 on: July 13, 2021, 06:03:21 pm »

Sounds like the members sale might take place in August in that case?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17711 on: July 13, 2021, 06:32:22 pm »
safety zones in place so a cut in tickets

wonder what exactly a 'safety zone' is. maybe it's more for the players/staff than the rest of us.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17712 on: July 13, 2021, 06:58:24 pm »
wonder what exactly a 'safety zone' is. maybe it's more for the players/staff than the rest of us.
there will be space around the benches at least, maybe even first couple rows of stands like the Euros, statement said there will be a cut in tickets

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
« Reply #17713 on: July 13, 2021, 07:03:01 pm »
there will be space around the benches at least, maybe even first couple rows of stands like the Euros, statement said there will be a cut in tickets

I think space just round the benches will be all that is required, so maybe those 2 blocks being reduced. Not sure how many tickets that will reduce by

Offline GeorgeB

• Main Stander
« Reply #17714 on: July 13, 2021, 07:06:20 pm »
Has nothing been said  about dates for the members sales at all no

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #17715 on: July 13, 2021, 07:15:16 pm »
Has nothing been said  about dates for the members sales at all no
They've only said it will be announced later this month. Leaving it incredibly late.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17716 on: July 13, 2021, 08:57:57 pm »
You just know with the way they do things they’ll announce it at some point to take place a few days later giving hardly any reasonable notice. Already did it with the Autocup registration too.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17717 on: July 13, 2021, 09:09:38 pm »
Regardinb the requirement for a negative test - those are available at or near the ground?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17718 on: July 13, 2021, 09:10:36 pm »
Longer they leave it the better, otherwise will have to go on a credit card.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17719 on: July 13, 2021, 10:27:13 pm »
Regardinb the requirement for a negative test - those are available at or near the ground?
It’s just recommended not mandatory to have a test.
For the Palace game there was a test centre parked in Stanley Park car park, not too sure how busy it was that day.