Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 894239 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #520 on: May 28, 2018, 11:41:45 pm »
Can I just say that Babu Yagu you were right....

We didn't go the pure ball player route for the no.6 role (Neves/Jorginho).

Genuinely thought we had no hope of signing him. I had the likes of Saul or Diawara as the more realistic targets. He is far better! If Klopp could create the perfect #6 in a lab, it would be this guy. As big and strong as they come - he will win all his battles in midfield. Moves around the pitch surprisingly quickly too. Carries the ball up the pitch well. When he is the free man he steps into space forcing the opposition to deal with him. The mental and tactical side of the game - the things stats don't really pick up at all, are absolutely elite level though. He is the sort of guy you can build a title winning side around. The Vieira shouts are interesting but he still reminds of Petit - that intelligent midfield that just always seems to pop up where the ball us snuffing out danger.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: May 28, 2018, 11:41:48 pm »
Wow, just seen we've signed him.
Gobsmacked, what a player.
Our midfield will be insane this season.

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #522 on: May 28, 2018, 11:42:08 pm »
Our midfield is shaping up to be absolutely monstrous. It kind of reminds me of the Chelsea team back in 2005ish.  That team destroyed the centre of the park and I reckon we'll be playing a lot more minnows off the park next season.

Has anyone else noticed our transfer policy is suspiciously similar to fifa ultimate teams in form cards?

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: May 28, 2018, 11:42:10 pm »
Can someone explain the Stan stuff please?

Well we have Bobby already, then our midfield will be Keith and Stan. Pretty simple.

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
« Reply #524 on: May 28, 2018, 11:42:36 pm »
Some guy on bluemoon:

Buying the league, disgraceful...

Not sure if serious, but :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #525 on: May 28, 2018, 11:42:43 pm »
When was the last time we signed anyone before even the RAWK Transfer Forums opened? This is completely out of the blue. Weren't even linked with him until yesterday and then BOOM! It almost looks like we now have a complete setup where everything functions in clockwork, on and off the pitch. Haven't seen much of him, but he's Bobby's friend so that'll do for me!

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: May 28, 2018, 11:43:09 pm »
Wow, someone’s racking up some nice bank holiday over time. Fabinho, Keita and Ox is a midfield i’m looking forward to seeing in action

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: May 28, 2018, 11:43:09 pm »
The Stan stuff is gonna annoy me nearly as much as the bloody Lovern (It's Lovren ya twonks!) cockups.   :no
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:35:49 am by Crouch Potato »

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #528 on: May 28, 2018, 11:43:49 pm »
Go to France, pretend we're signing Fekir, sign Fabinho. Go to Stoke, pretend we're signing Butland, sign Lee Grant?
The return of Charlie Adam

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: May 28, 2018, 11:44:17 pm »
Am made up with this signing. We are definitely back as one of the big boys. Class players throughout the team, players hungry to sign. Keita to come and hopefully Fekir. The sky's the limit for the coming years.

I love Stans wife who is happy to swap Monaco for North West England, it's great that moving to London is no longer a thing. Jurgen really is a prince amongst men. He could solve all the world's ill's if given the chance

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: May 28, 2018, 11:44:32 pm »
Jesus christ the redcafe meltdown is hilarious lol :lmao
Just had a look and Jesus, yes it is. That whole board, really. Loads of threads about Liverpool. Seems like our loss on Saturday was their highlight of the season. Are they normally that obsessed? Rum bunch of lads over there.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: May 28, 2018, 11:44:56 pm »
Genuinely thought we had no hope of signing him. I had the likes of Saul or Diawara as the more realistic targets. He is far better! If Klopp could create the perfect #6 in a lab, it would be this guy. As big and strong as they come - he will win all his battles in midfield. Moves around the pitch surprisingly quickly too. Carries the ball up the pitch well. When he is the free man he steps into space forcing the opposition to deal with him. The mental and tactical side of the game - the things stats don't really pick up at all, are absolutely elite level though. He is the sort of guy you can build a title winning side around. The Vieira shouts are interesting but he still reminds of Petit - that intelligent midfield that just always seems to pop up where the ball us snuffing out danger.
Your right, he really is an elite level player.
He's probably the most skillful defensive mid in the world, he really has everything.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: May 28, 2018, 11:45:04 pm »
Apparently he met Klopp in Blackpool. Imagine being in Monaco and then visiting Blackpool.

shows even more determination and hunger for football reasons to be here... rather than other...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #533 on: May 28, 2018, 11:45:38 pm »
Well we have Bobby already, then our midfield will be Keith and Stan. Pretty simple.
I prefer Henry which I think is his middle name but then again FAB is a good name when you've got a Virgil in the team.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: May 28, 2018, 11:46:19 pm »
Just had a look and Jesus, yes it is. That whole board, really. Loads of threads about Liverpool. Seems like our loss on Saturday was their highlight of the season. Are they normally that obsessed? Rum bunch of lads over there.

they are in huge deial in many aspects :D

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #535 on: May 28, 2018, 11:47:09 pm »
Probably thought he was signing for PSG.

:lmao
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #536 on: May 28, 2018, 11:47:54 pm »
His wife plays also btw. Possible we sort out a contract for her with the ladies team here.

http://esportefera.com.br/noticias/futebol,monaco-contrata-rebeca-tavares-mulher-de-fabinho-para-o-time-feminino,70002173827

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: May 28, 2018, 11:48:35 pm »
To be fair we are just as interested in them, they will always be our biggest rivals.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: May 28, 2018, 11:50:53 pm »

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #539 on: May 28, 2018, 11:51:10 pm »
Our midfield is starting to look like a high energy unit. We'll play intense football that will destroy most teams.
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #540 on: May 28, 2018, 11:52:16 pm »
To be fair we are just as interested in them, they will always be our biggest rivals.

Really............I couldn't give two hoots about them. Redcafe (and typical United supporters) talk about us more than they talk about thier own team.
#JFT97

Offline Puskas

• Main Stander
  • Galloping Major
« Reply #541 on: May 28, 2018, 11:52:28 pm »
Can someone explain the Stan stuff please?
It's not his real name just a stanname. A stanname is like a nickname only slightly more tepid.
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
Because there's bugger all down here on Earth!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: May 28, 2018, 11:52:31 pm »
The return of Charlie Adam

Hope not. Fordy's already spaffing his keks at Henderson being replaced with Fabinho, the prodigal son returning would be unbearable.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: May 28, 2018, 11:53:48 pm »
Really............I couldn't give two hoots about them. Redcafe (and typical United supporters) talk about us more than they talk about thier own team.
Why was he checking on the cafe then?

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: May 28, 2018, 11:54:46 pm »
Maybes. Still they have loads of Liverpool threads up, don't we tend to just have the one? I suppose if they ever got into any CL finals then we might see for certain just how evenly spread the obsession is...

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: May 28, 2018, 11:56:20 pm »

We have, what, one thread on United on this site?

They have dozens about us - primarily because their club attracts a lot of plastic day trippers who started supporting them because Carlton Pogba has a fucking stupid haircut, while they shout ‘Benteke (please ban me mods, I am not worthy to post in this forum ) ’ whenever they play FIFA, and read The Sport Bible. Fucking clueless numpties who have no clue who George Best or Bobby Charlton is I presume.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #546 on: May 28, 2018, 11:56:24 pm »
This is from the Sevilla Roundtable 3-3 game which I was bringing up our need for a proper #6, how it transforms our team and prevents games like that getting away from us.

When you read it now, it's quite clear Fabinho was the first name I had in mind when you look at how I describe the role and the important qualities and also how I dismiss the Jorginho type as a realistic option.

I have a question:

If Henderson and Can aren't the type of no.6 we need, then who in world football is a good example of an no.6 we need in the team?

I am personally a big fan of Henderson and Can but it seems that they don't 'own' a position in our system... Would Kante be a good example of a no.6 that would fit our system well? Or is it someone more like the younger Xabi Alonso or is it someone like Arturo Vidal? Or if we look for less talented examples, would Ki Sung Yueng from Swansea be the no.6 type we are looking for?

The player we sign to replace Can will be the signing I am most interested in for the summer. I think the success we have in implementing Klopp system and competing for trophies is almost entirely dependant on getting that signing right - no pressure :D

To answer your question, I should probably first be very specific what Handerson & Can lack making them the wrong "type" of midfielder.

Imagine everything a footballer does falls into one of three categories - Technical, Tactical or Physical. British footballers tend to excel physically because for a long time the top academies would cut players because they weren't big enough, strong enough, fast enough, etc. The academies were then building up the technical side of the game. The result is a good physical &/or technical players coming through who are poor tactically. We don't, or very rarely, produce players who excel tactically in this country. Even now you look around some of the top prospects that have come through and if you ranked their games in terms of those three categories, more often than not it's the tactical side that is least developed in the likes of Barkley, Alli, Henderson, Chamberlain, Stones, Sterling, Rashford. It is why I believe the English side struggles so much at international level because physically and technically they can hold their own against most sides. Which means if they can make the game be played on their level at a high pace or physical battle, they can beat anybody. If it becomes a more tactical, patient, methodical game, they get picked off.

Italian, German & Dutch football would be the opposite. They will churn out players who are tactically great who are weaker either physically (Aquilani) or technically (*cough* Kuyt *cough*) than what we would be used to. Then you have latin countries who are good at spitting out highly technical players.

Btw this is where the comparison of Dier and Xabi come into play here which left everyone scratching their heads. Because physically Dier is everything Xabi wasn't. Technically few can even dream of doing the things Xabi could, and certainly not Dier. But tactically, they both excel - which makes him a rare breed for English players. His movements as a DM are similar to Xabi. He isn't hammering around the pitch like Kante nailing everything that enters the final 3rd. He's closing up spaces and pushing play away from dangerous areas.

Can probably breaks the mould here somewhat for German midfielders as he is a beast of a player and is technically good but for a center midfield, he is tactically very poor. You look at the players who played CM for Bayern after he was sold - the likes of Xabi, Kimmich, Vidal, Lahm - they all had excellent 360 awareness of the game. Xabi, in particular, his head never stops moving, making micro movements to correct his position to close up spaces before they have a chance to open up. They are players who excel at making sure they are in the right position whereas ours are runners - players who get caught in the wrong positions often and then need to run to solve it. When you are an excellent runner, and are likely praised for that energy up to the point you are a pro, no opportunity comes up to have them improve tactically rather than rely on running to get them out of the problems it causes.

The exception to that is Gini who is tactically very good and is constantly moving around trying to plug those gaps before they appear. The problem is, in a midfield that is so tactically poor - there are so many gaps that he is fighting an uphill battle. However, put him beside Lallana - who is excellent tactically as well, likely due to needing to be smarter to survive in academies again all the physical beasts and we have a nice screen in front of Henderson that doesn't allow gaps to appear. A similar thing happened against Hoffenheim, Arsenal and Bayern earlier in the season with Firmino dropping into midfield. We would have Firmino in front of Henderson, Gini behind Can. We were harder to play through once more. Which makes the decision to use him more as a focal point striker even more frustrating. The closest we had to that tactical stability in midfield this season was perhaps Milner & Gini in front of Henderson against Palace. Unfortunately it's a midfield which did little to link play, create or support the attack.

Then you look at all the midfielders Klopp used for Dortmund and the tactical side of their game stood out first. Kehl & Bender (Tactical & Physical), Gundogan & Sahin (Tactical & Technical). Which makes me wonder why he persists with midfielders who are not at the level tactically that he would normally require. Which leaves me with some possible suggestions:-
1. He is making best use of what he has to give important players at the club time to fight for a position before making changes.
2. He believe trying to adapt players he has to the roles is a preferable solution than trying to adapt players signed for those roles to the club/league/country.
3. He saw Sahin's struggles here as a problem in terms of players who were not physically inferior to the rest of the league. This made him question signing similar to what he had in the past and believing he perhaps needs more runners here than in Germany. Gundogan's inability to stay fit here more than a few games may support this idea.

So back to your question of what "type" we need if not Henderson or Can - we basically need a player in that role who excels tactically. Then you can go in either direction. You have the tactical/technical players like Jorginho, Verratti, Ruben Neves, Weigl and of course, Xabi in there. Or tactical/physical players like Fabinho, Dier, Saul, Matic.

Given our system, and the lack of height we have in the side in general, I suspect #6 in one of the few positions Klopp can add height to the team without losing anything in terms of the pressing side of the game. Therefore we can probably eliminate those quarterback types like Jorginho would would probably end up as #8s in Klopp's system rather than #6's. However, with Keita coming in plus Lallana & Gini already here, we don't need to stock up on more #8 type options. So I suspect whoever we target will look a lot like Weigl, Fabinho, Ruben Neves, Saul even if likely not those specific players. All players who are 6'0 - 6'2, excellent tactically, good-excellent technically and decent-excellent mobility. Read any interview with Ljinders and you will hear him name drop Ruben Neves at least once I'm sure. Then watch him for Wolves running the show in midfield against Leeds last night - I personally would have him high on the list of potential candidates and something of a Mascherano signing perhaps in his strange path to the top of the English game?

:D

Babu & PoP in the same thread  8)

Interesting to see analysis of the defenders' role in the collapse. It's normally the defence who get blamed initially, before people point out that the midfielders in front of them aren't offering protection - then they get the blame. It seems like on this occasion the CBs didn't give our midfield the chance to offer protection to them.

That said, given the odds of winning the match graph - is there a chance we were unlucky? Didn't we kinda shut the game down at 3-2? What did we do differently, if anything, after they scored the second? Because if we could have done that at 3-1 the game peters out and looks like a boring second half. And 3 points.

As mentioned in my OP, the big difference Can made was shutting down that left half space where they were killing us from the entire first hour. Coutinho was an absolute passenger in there off the ball and did nothing to halt progress in that zone in the first hour. Therefore no longer was it Klavan+Moreno v 4 from Sevilla on that side of the pitch. We had someone pressing the ball carrier, someone tracking the deep runner, someone watching the wide forward and someone watching the center forward trying to find space in that zone.

Would we have done better had we played Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum instead?

For all his qualities, Wijnaldum is not really a CM per se. He is more comfortable operating just behind the strikers, making those late runs and playing quick passes forward.  Henderson was basically the only genuine CM playing in our side, against a very accomplished side with a solid midfield.

Hasn't Matip played as a DM for Schalke in the past? Can we benefit by playing an outright defensive player in midfield alongside the likes of Henderson?
Better in terms of protecting the defence = yes. In terms of linking play, creating and supporting the attack = no.

This is the biggest problem we have really. Our midfield needs to perform all four of those tasks every game. When you get a bad performance, one or more of those tasks isn't happening. That is likely true of every bad performance from every team, ever. You can find something going wrong in midfield which results in you losing control of the game.

Whenever we have 3 from Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum & Milner - we struggle to link play, create or support the attack. They will be able to do some of those tasks, depending on how they play their roles, but not all of them. Whenever we are without Gini &/or Lallana, we will likely struggle to protect the defence. Whenever we are without Coutinho &/or Lallana we will likely struggle to link play/create. So trying to pick a winning formula from available options becomes a problem.

What is interesting is the composition of Ljinders midfield in his dominant U18 side when he first came to the club.
"We played all season almost the same style. We had 3-diamond-3. We started with the ideas of a high pressing game and that we don’t defend our goal, we defend the midline. The idea was the attackers were the first defenders, so it was total football.

And there are certain positions in that structure where overload situations, offensively and defensively, develop. These are key positions. Six and 10.

We try and find the best player to construct the game out from the back, to have the right timings, to have the pause and ability to speed it up. And Trent always plays there. No. 6. My Ruben Neves. I always put Trent at 6. Why? Because every attack he is the main guy, the pivot, the lighthouse of the team, guiding the rest.

And the second key position is the No. 10 position. Because this player has to structure the press, to be able to jump to the centre-halves at the right time and he gets stressed offensively and defensively. And my 10 was Ben Woodburn for the whole season.

Trent and Ben went through a big big development since then—and the very biggest development was Jurgen putting them in.

Now we don't play 3-4-3 of course. However, if you go back to last season and rewatch our games, you will see our buildup formation is actually 3-4-3. Our center backs would split. Henderson drops in to make a 3. Our full backs push up and the assymetric staggering of midfield gives us something of a diamond in midfield with usually Gini the deeper point and Lallana the top point. However, the midfield problems so far this season has seen us move away from this. As mentioned again in my OP, this is causing bigger problems though with a clear seperation between the lines of our formation now, it is easier to isolate them from each other in the build up play which saw Sevilla do so with our midfield. I also mentioned it in my OP for the West Ham game.

It is interesting to note how Ljinders (and therefore Klopp) would like the midfield to function and how he talks about the roles of the two most important midfielders in the team. If he was to analyse Henderson's performance using the terms "the main guy, the pivot, the lighthouse of the team, guiding the rest" for Tuesday, how would he score? Likewise for Coutinho "this player has to structure the press, to be able to jump to the centre-halves at the right time and he gets stressed offensively and defensively" - how would he score? Also when you read that sentence the first name that pops into your head is Lallana for me, every time. We miss him. Or someone like him.

I also disagree on Gini. He can perform either of those roles at a high level. As mentioned he shut the attacking avenues down on our right and protected Gomez excellent. If we had another Gini instead of Coutinho in front of Moreno, the second half looks very different to me.

And yes, Matip played DM for Schalke on rare occasion. We could do that if we moved back to the 3-4-3 I mentioned in build up as we were last season. However with our new conservative full backs, I think the ability of our midfield to link play would fall even more. The composition of Klopp's Dortmund midfield though was a Matip-type (Kehl) next to a Gundogan/Sahin more often than not.

IMO, the clearances come from a lack of good options, which comes from a lack of movement from the midfield. Watch how our midfielders behave once our CBs gain possession: At best they're static, at worst they move away from the CBs, hiding within the crowd of Seville players. Our FBs also push too high. This is how Henderson manages to get the fewest touches in the team, with Gini marginally better. In most teams, the DM or the playmaker will drop down and help the CBs, often ending up between them.

I also noted that in the second half, Mane played left midfield. No idea why, but it wasn't helping Moreno.

Agreed with all of that. I think going long was instruction because our midfielders weren't dealing with the ball. By moving away from the defenders on the ball, they are giving them more time & space on the ball to better find players beyond our midfield line. Again, a far from ideal workaround due to the options we have in central midfield.

Result of moving coutinho  further back to midfield, if we had 2 Gini's our midfield surely would of been a lot better, which makes me think will Keita be more likely to replace Coutinho than Gini? (not in all games but in games we need to be more compact)

Perhaps. Without a #6 we would certainly need two of Gini/Lallana/Keita in front of Hendo/Can for it to work well IMO. However, I suspect we will move to Klopp's preferred 4-2-3-1 once we have the right players for the side. Which means Origi/Solanke/another leading the line, Keita/Gini as #8 and a new player as #6.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #547 on: May 28, 2018, 11:58:09 pm »
Brilliant signing, I thought he was a fantastic right-back but he's something else in midfield. Exactly what we need.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: May 29, 2018, 12:01:18 am »
Why was he checking on the cafe then?
Cos someone was saying they were having a meltdown about us signing someone. And they were, it seems.

Fuck knows, maybe they're different normally and to be honest I have gone on there a couple of times before and I don't think they were that Liverpool-centric then. Doesn't really matter, I guess. We're all people, at the end of the day. They just happen to have been lured to the dark side and in fairness, those prawn sandwiches are one hell of a temptation especially when you've grown up fingering your sister in some pointless Essex shantytown.

[edited to add appropriate levels of tribal sniping]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:04:45 am by Djozer »

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: May 29, 2018, 12:02:05 am »
His true name is Fabio Henrique Tavares btw, so some smart arse needs to come up with a song based on a Tavares song.   :D

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #550 on: May 29, 2018, 12:04:36 am »
This club is mad, I love it. Out of the blue out of nowhere, signed,sealed,delivered and announced

#AnnounceStan

:D
the way it should be, love it when we make these under the radar signings
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: May 29, 2018, 12:07:03 am »
snip
I'm sure that's all very interesting and educational and whatever mate but to be honest it's a bit long and, more to the point, IT HAS NO FUCKING SPIDER GRAPH RADAR CHART THINGS.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: May 29, 2018, 12:07:40 am »
Woke up Sunday morning still numbed by our heartbreaking defeat. Woke up this morning ecstatic by the left field signing of Fabinho. The Fabinho that I always assumed going to Utd, City or PSG as a more likely conclusion

Mbappe, Lemar, Bernado Silva, Bakayoko, Mendy ... that’s a hell of a Monaco team during that outstanding Champions League campaign. However above them all stood the man that actually ran the show ... and that was Fabinho

Fabinho and Keita in our midfield ... if Guardiola only pretended to worry about us next season. Now he is genuinely worried
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:09:14 am by MNAA »
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #553 on: May 29, 2018, 12:09:16 am »
His true name is Fabio Henrique Tavares btw, so some smart arse needs to come up with a song based on a Tavares song.   :D

Definitely coming up with a song based on Despacito. :D

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: May 29, 2018, 12:09:54 am »
Cos someone was saying they were having a meltdown about us signing someone. And they were, it seems.

Fuck knows, maybe they're different normally and to be honest I have gone on there a couple of times before and I don't think they were that Liverpool-centric then. Doesn't really matter, I guess. We're all people, at the end of the day. They just happen to have been lured to the dark side and in fairness, those prawn sandwiches are one hell of a temptation especially when you've grown up fingering your sister in some pointless Essex shantytown.

[edited to add appropriate levels of tribal sniping]
Wasn't a criticism, they are without doubt the second result I look for.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #555 on: May 29, 2018, 12:10:08 am »
I'm sure that's all very interesting and educational and whatever mate but to be honest it's a bit long and, more to the point, IT HAS NO FUCKING SPIDER GRAPH RADAR CHART THINGS.

:D We actually didn't do France because of time. It's on the to do list though ;)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #556 on: May 29, 2018, 12:10:26 am »
Sign more Brazilians... :scarf
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #557 on: May 29, 2018, 12:10:45 am »
Err... Nope.
They may well be our biggest rivals, though some might still pencil the Bitters in for that role, but no way are we as 'interested' in them as they are in us. They barely get a mention from our matchday crowd unless we are playing them. Apart from wanting them to lose every game they play, I couldn't give a crap about them and I've never been jealous of anything they've achieved. If anything I'm more likely to give credit when it's due. Just like with Everton fans, it seems we occupy an awful lot of their time and energy.

Anyway, back on topic...

Bloody hell, I take the dog out for a walk and come back to this news. 😎
I don't know much about the guy as I don't watch much overseas football, but Klopp rates him and Babu rates him. I'm in....
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #558 on: May 29, 2018, 12:11:08 am »
And Fekir wants us to sign Alisson.

The Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly.

Where does it end?

Hopefully Alisson wants us to sign Insigne  :-X

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: May 29, 2018, 12:13:30 am »
And Fekir wants us to sign Alisson.

The Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly.

Where does it end?

Who cares about Fekir, we need to sign Mrs. Fabhino.