Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 894272 times)

Offline Thormo

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #480 on: May 28, 2018, 11:19:26 pm »
Reminds me a bit about Viera...

Offline gaztop08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: May 28, 2018, 11:21:42 pm »
Guys anybody mentioned he has got nearly a 100% successful penalty taking record.

Stats from last season.
https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/gallery/best-penalty-kick-takers-europe-messi-ronaldo-fabinho-jonas-lewandowski-dybala

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #482 on: May 28, 2018, 11:22:45 pm »
Figured I'd be in a self imposed exile for a couple of months after Saturday but WOW!

And to those saying "who is he" "it's like when we bought Assaidi" (lol)

Go lookup that 2017 Monaco team that rinsed PSG in the league and made it to the champions league semi finals ..... everybody said it at the time, that team, regardless of how low the wages of the players at the time, was absolutely loaded with talent.

This is a fucking massive signing.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: May 28, 2018, 11:24:18 pm »
Apparently City, Arsenal, United and a few others were after him. He choose us after one meeting with Klopp and told the rest to get to fuck.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #484 on: May 28, 2018, 11:24:27 pm »
Fabinho has said that he was talking to #LFC for 'three to four weeks' and phone calls with Roberto Firmino helped seal the deal. Also says he had two firm offers from other clubs and wants Liverpool to sign Nabil Fekir (exclusive interview with @RMCsport)

Seems one of the clubs was arsenal. Emery wanted him as he did last year at PSG
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedorRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #485 on: May 28, 2018, 11:24:39 pm »
Does he have Alisson on speed dial?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: May 28, 2018, 11:25:24 pm »
Does he have Alisson on speed dial?
You’ve not seen his wife.

He won’t need Allison
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline concussion

• Boys Pen
« Reply #487 on: May 28, 2018, 11:25:33 pm »
Can I just say that Babu Yagu you were right....

We didn't go the pure ball player route for the no.6 role (Neves/Jorginho).

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #488 on: May 28, 2018, 11:26:02 pm »
Welcome Stan........

"Arsenal made a late attempt to sign Fabinho before he joined Liverpool from Monaco, according to Sky sources".

He chose the right club.
#JFT97

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: May 28, 2018, 11:26:28 pm »
Maybe it’s just me but from those vids he seems to have a bit of acceleration too. 

Fucking hell, imagine being a centre back watching your midfielder lose the ball and looking up to see him, Keita, Bobby, Mo and Sadio all sprinting in your direction.   :o

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #490 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:06 pm »
Fabinho has said that he was talking to #LFC for 'three to four weeks' and phone calls with Roberto Firmino helped seal the deal. Also says he had two firm offers from other clubs and wants Liverpool to sign Nabil Fekir (exclusive interview with @RMCsport)

Seems one of the clubs was arsenal. Emery wanted him as he did last year at PSG

The other one should be Atletico.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:09 pm »
Apparently he met Klopp in Blackpool. Imagine being in Monaco and then visiting Blackpool.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:12 pm »
There's no way he chatting about that without knowing full well it's done

right?

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:38 pm »
Well done Bobby......

Fabinho on deciding to join Liverpool: "I spoke on the phone with Firmino. I know him personally... I was able to speak with the manager & people who work at the club. They gave me a lot of confidence."
#JFT97

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:44 pm »
Apparently he met Klopp in Blackpool.
Not sure if serious....
W

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #495 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:47 pm »
Fabinho's Ligue 1 stats for 2017/18:

• Most passes (1,980)
• Most tackles won (112)
• Most aerial duels won (99)

Yep - he is just so fucking dominant. Also, if you imagine Alonso and Masch where Alonso controlled space and Masch just haunted people in midfield, we have that again with Fabinho and Keita. Fabinho's positioning is second to none. Keita chases the ball like nothing I have seen. You need both in your team. Genuinely believe we just signed the best under 25 players in the world at both this summer. Like Makelele and Essien. Pirlo and Gattuso. It is some fucking duo.

Then you can mix and match anything with them two and it works. Fekir/Chambo for more penetration. Gini for more control and domination of midfield. It looks good.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #496 on: May 28, 2018, 11:29:20 pm »
Fabinho’s been here two minutes and he’s tapping up Fekir already  ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: May 28, 2018, 11:29:27 pm »
Not sure if serious....

I saw a tweet. No idea if its reliable. It could be though as we clearly have a safe house there.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: May 28, 2018, 11:29:44 pm »
I saw a tweet. No idea if its reliable. It could be though as we clearly have a safe house there.

:lmao
W

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #499 on: May 28, 2018, 11:29:51 pm »
Not sure if serious....
Probably thought he was signing for PSG.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #500 on: May 28, 2018, 11:30:29 pm »
This why they all want to come because of Jurgen and his Liverpool project.

Liverpool fans will love the moment Fabinho knew he wanted to join LFC over Man United or Man City transfers - https://go.shr.lc/2ku4SOG
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: May 28, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »
Get rid of that Stan bit before some true knobs genuinely get it into their daft heads it's his real name.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: May 28, 2018, 11:31:20 pm »
Get rid of that Stan bit before some true knobs genuinely get it into their daft heads it's his real name.
They have...

See red cafe for details... ;)
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #503 on: May 28, 2018, 11:31:54 pm »

Anything that upsets Red Cafe is fine by me.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: May 28, 2018, 11:32:05 pm »
A good way to test the resolve of foreign players by showing them Blackpool and seeing if they really want to play for the club.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #505 on: May 28, 2018, 11:32:36 pm »
Starting to think Babu could be Michael Edwards. Would explain the radar project so close to the transfer window ;)
I would be deeply concerned of Edwards was as rushed and half-assed as we were in the last two weeks :D

I suspect all our business is long term targets and waiting for the right time. It just feels last minute because the media know nothing. Which is the part I love the most. Literally anybody could be a target, the media have no idea.

It also gives me more faith the Butland rumours are fucking nonsense :D
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #506 on: May 28, 2018, 11:32:43 pm »

I've already ordered the no.6 shirt with Stan on it. You telling me it's not his real name?
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: May 28, 2018, 11:32:54 pm »
Yep - he is just so fucking dominant. Also, if you imagine Alonso and Masch where Alonso controlled space and Masch just haunted people in midfield, we have that again with Fabinho and Keita. Fabinho's positioning is second to none. Keita chases the ball like nothing I have seen. You need both in your team. Genuinely believe we just signed the best under 25 players in the world at both this summer. Like Makelele and Essien. Pirlo and Gattuso. It is some fucking duo.

Then you can mix and match anything with them two and it works. Fekir/Chambo for more penetration. Gini for more control and domination of midfield. It looks good.

Let's start the new season now.

August is a bloody mile away :D

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #508 on: May 28, 2018, 11:33:11 pm »
I told everyone that tactical intelligence and aerial ability was vital for Klopp's system at #6. But did they listen? :D Seriously though, it's a good sign. We are taking care of tactical vulnerabilities.

When did you tell us that? Not enough times I figure... :)

No way that we went from a player like Jorginho to Fabinho...looks like the journos had it right again...
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: May 28, 2018, 11:33:59 pm »
A good way to test the resolve of foreign players by showing them Blackpool and seeing if they really want to play for the club.
And entice them with chips and gravy and a Blackpool rock.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: May 28, 2018, 11:34:18 pm »
I would be deeply concerned of Edwards was as rushed and half-assed as we were in the last two weeks :D

I suspect all our business is long term targets and waiting for the right time. It just feels last minute because the media know nothing. Which is the part I love the most. Literally anybody could be a target, the media have no idea.

Go to France, pretend we're signing Fekir, sign Fabinho. Go to Stoke, pretend we're signing Butland, sign Lee Grant?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: May 28, 2018, 11:35:10 pm »
Fabinho wants us to sign Fekir.

Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: May 28, 2018, 11:35:38 pm »
Jesus christ the redcafe meltdown is hilarious lol :lmao

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: May 28, 2018, 11:37:07 pm »
Decent week to get players signed. They arrive in the North West and think its all sunshine in England!

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: May 28, 2018, 11:37:11 pm »

hmmmm pulisic is a matter of time then

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: May 28, 2018, 11:37:50 pm »
Fabinho wants us to sign Fekir.

The cheeky Fekir
#JFT97

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #516 on: May 28, 2018, 11:38:26 pm »
Welcome Stan........

"Arsenal made a late attempt to sign Fabinho before he joined Liverpool from Monaco, according to Sky sources".

He chose the right club.

I think this shows how things have changed from just 2 or 3 seasons ago. We were being beaten to the punch on players by the likes of Arsenal (Sanchez), Chelsea/Spurs (Willian, Salah) - now we’re getting our main targets, now the best players are seeing that this is the place to come for the best potential future and to win things. Genuinely already over Saturday as disappointing as it was because it really does just feel like the end of the beginning if you see what I mean.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:40:51 pm by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline gaztop08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: May 28, 2018, 11:39:36 pm »

Too late now. I've already ordered a replica shirt with STAN on the back. :-[

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: May 28, 2018, 11:39:47 pm »
Can someone explain the Stan stuff please?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: May 28, 2018, 11:41:35 pm »
Can someone explain the Stan stuff please?
Not really.. no....
W