Author Topic: Coutinho  (Read 509971 times)

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
In this market, how much is 140 mill really? 

140 gets you Lemar & Mahrez.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
140 gets you Lemar & Mahrez.

But not you Sarge, you're priceless :D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Madrid sniffing around VVD according to Marca

Why even post that crap on here?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This is his stats bomb...

Good, but......

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
But not you Sarge, you're priceless :D

And you feel like you had to say it, everyone knows I'm priceless. And lovable.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Used his own money too

Did he fuck, he just had to forego a loyalty bonus. That he wouldn't have deserved. Because he's not loyal.

He didn't dip in his own pocket for them.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Btw that (Username under construction), genius.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I think we'll find it much harder to convince other clubs to allow ther best players to leave in January than Barcelona have. And I don't think many players will do a Van Dijk or Coutinho to push it through either.

Haven't Monaco already said they're open to Lemar leaving in January?

There may also be targets who play for more modest clubs that don't have too much riding on this season.  The only issue is to avoid a repeat of the Torres debacle and get absolutely rinsed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FranklyRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly a Red since Kennedy's goal Paris 1981...
Second best.

Salah is still here.

Not really...

Quote ECHO http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/replacing-philippe-coutinho-jurgen-klopps-14121025
++
He is scoring or assisting a goal every 75 minutes this season, the best record of any Liverpool player, even the free-scoring Mo Salah. He's a vital player, one whose qualities bring out the best in others.
++

Also Phil could break a "parked bus' by penetrating, through pass, free kick goal, creativity etc.

Phil cannot be replaced by one player, his missed skills need to be replaced by multiple players: Salah, Lallana, new player (Lemar), Keita (summer),

"La ocasión hay que crearla, no esperar a que llegue"

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anything official

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
the fab four are no more, what a pity  ;)

glad the circus around this is coming to an end, not too fussed we got the best deal and klopp will sort us out, just want to get them in CL now so we can fuck em and he has to watch

we've lost better players, we'll buy better players for us

Offline arab88

• BED WETTER
  • Kopite
  • Proud to be a RED!
Second best.

Salah is still here.

Well I don't agree with you at all, but this is only my opinion.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Anything official
He’s on a flight to Barca and every single paper has stated it.  We even have the break down of the deal.

Official news tonight or tomorrow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
This is his stats bomb...

Good, but......

That through ball stat is what we’re mainly lacking with our fast African attack. A proper deep playmaker and we’re a much better team, IMHO.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Whichever way people try to dress it, this hurts the team. I don’t begrudge him wanting to move to Barcelona - let’s be honest, they’re a massive club who have had huge success and he has no affiliation with Liverpool. But the timing is strange. I hope we’re close to at least one incoming deal - we’ll massively overpay because everyone knows we’re flush, but needs must.

However, if we spent £90m of the *guaranteed* £105m on Lemar, that’s not a good deal imo.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Mixed emotions but this is the risk with South American players.

Glad it's been done quickly and lots of dosh up front.

Hope it doesn't derail the season but most of all I want Barca in the next round to give them a dry bumming.

Think we'll go for Lemar and Klopp will work his magic on him.

Come on lads it's not the end of the world.

Offline FernandoTourettes

• Legacy Fan
Think we might all have to accept the possibility that we might not get a true replacement until summer.

This will ultimately look like a transitional season in hindsight, bedding in a new defence, looking at a new midfield and new attack.

Doesn't mean we can't still win something though.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
People mock me when I say this in modern football everton and man united aren’t our biggest rivals. Its barcalona and Madrid. Mascherano Alonso Suarez Coutinho. No clubs have done more damage to us than them 2. Absolutely hate them and their cities for different reasons
Ludicrous fume. They're two massive clubs and those players chose to go to them at times when they were a much more successful than us. Did they damage us? Yes. Maliciously? Don't think so. We'd laugh at Roma fans if they despised us for taking Salah. I know it hurts as Reds because we would love to pull on the Red shirt and represent our club but let's face it - not all players can be expected to stay with us forever.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
So I guess you have missed that Pearce is saying the club believes Lallana and Ox are good enough to fill the void the rest of the season and no replacement will be brought in.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
Good luck to him. Not going to hate him after the memories he’s given us. I’m gutted but it’s been inevitable since the summer.

It’s going to really suck for him when he watches us destroy Barca in the next round of the champions league!
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
However, if we spent £90m of the *guaranteed* £105m on Lemar, that’s not a good deal imo.

Well, unless Klopp wants him, he comes in and is a revelation. But yeah

Offline FranklyRed

• Legacy Fan
Did he fuck, he just had to forego a loyalty bonus. That he wouldn't have deserved. Because he's not loyal.

He didn't dip in his own pocket for them.

He also "had to" waive the signing fee from Barcelona though to get his transfer.

Offline FranklyRed

• Legacy Fan
Why doesn't anyone ever come in for Henderson
not funny

Offline FernandoTourettes

• Legacy Fan

I knew Klopp hated the phrase (for our team). Didn't think he'd go this far though ;D

and don't worry, Lallana is our new Ringo.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
Wow, Robbie Savage, Jason Mohammed and Phil McNulty all discussing this transfer on 5Live just now.

A trio of ignorance right there.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Shame, but clearly understandable, that no other forum comes in for you to be honest.

Offline AndreTheMidget

• Kopite
So I guess you have missed that Pearce is saying the club believes Lallana and Ox are good enough to fill the void the rest of the season and no replacement will be brought in.

His and Neil's article says we want Lemar

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-agree-philippe-coutinho-fee-14121873

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan

glad the circus around this is coming to an end, not too fussed we got the best deal and klopp will sort us out, just want to get them in CL now so we can fuck em and he has to watch

Or Pete Best is about to be replaced with Ringo?  ;D

Offline devlin_adl

• Main Stander
Not happy that he went, but at least the whole circus is over. Now we just have to reinvest wisely.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
The 100m Penguin sprint might be a giggle

To me n you,yeah.Not him tho ;D

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
Well at least Coutinho’s agent can book that nice summer holiday he had planned.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
I don't think all clubs would do that, try and get Aguero, Hazard or Kane for the same amount of money, in January, and you will understand what I mean.

We have nearly no chance to get a player who's as good as him and can play in the champions league this season...no chance. I don't know if you realize it or not, we have just lost OUR BEST PLAYER.

I just hope The club and Klopp have something in mind. Really.

I think that's debatable. I agree that we'll probably end up with cup-tied player, if it's not some like Mahrez, but I don't think Coutinho is our best player, nor do I think he is irreplaceable in our system. Barca desperately need a replacement for Iniesta for their system to thrive. We don't really need Phil. We've hammered the shit out of teams without him when Mane, Firmino, and Salah have been available. They are far more important to the way we play than Phil right now. If can get a good (not even great) attacking midfielder who is direct in attack and willing to consistently track runners in midfield, I think we'll be fine. 

And just to be honest, this is not a new opinion. I said in the klopp tactics thread that Coutinho was superfluous to Klopp's system. Klopp hasn't been using an orthodox #10 here. He has been placing greater emphasis on the #8s, and selling Coutinho just bears this out to me. 

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!

Impeccable comic timing sir.  ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Phil was just the Pete Best anyway.

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan

Pah, everyone knows Paul McCartney and Wings were better  :P.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
Lemar's a big shot is he? Well revered I hear, and a big talent. Will be hard to get surely in this window....

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
This whole situation is very upsetting for me. After Luis I said to myself that I would not get too attached to a player but it is still sad to let go of such a important player. It is important to value them while they are at the club. We will get a massive fee for him but the memories are priceless. 

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm glad it's over and done with to be honest. We need to look forward now, at how we can strengthen an already good team, and look to improve with what we already have.
I don't think we'll miss him as much as people think. I am sad to see him go though, a player I always enjoyed watching. And there aren't too many of those around.

Offline arab88

• BED WETTER
  • Kopite
  • Proud to be a RED!
I think I am starting to hate Barcelona as much as I hate fu**ing Chelsea or Mutd.

I just hope we can face them in the champions league and fu** the sh*t out of them, in all honest.

I am ready to dream about it every day of my life until it happens. Classless football club with the stupidest ugliest hymn ever.

We need to stop doing business with Barcelona. I wouldn't have sold Phil to the Catalans whatever price they were willing to put on the table. We have just lost our best player, and the timing is just ridiculous...