Re: IPTV
« Reply #2360 on: December 20, 2022, 09:51:53 pm »
No worries ping me a message  8) :D

Offline Lee79

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2361 on: December 21, 2022, 06:15:19 am »
Can't send a message it seems, can't see PM button and can't read previous ones I've sent anymore  :o Just says error now  ???  :)

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2362 on: December 21, 2022, 06:55:02 am »
Can't send a message it seems, can't see PM button and can't read previous ones I've sent anymore  :o Just says error now  ???  :)

You don't have enough posts to enable your pms yet👍Think its 10 or 15 you need

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2363 on: December 21, 2022, 02:35:32 pm »
15 afaik
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2364 on: December 22, 2022, 09:30:50 am »
Rush7V kindly gave me a free trial and it has been spot on so far. I have not had a full weekend of football games yet, but so far has been good.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2365 on: December 22, 2022, 06:32:05 pm »
Thanks for the kind words :)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2366 on: December 22, 2022, 10:05:26 pm »
Rush7V kindly gave me a free trial and it has been spot on so far. I have not had a full weekend of football games yet, but so far has been good.

Same. Only had it just over a week, but by far the best IPTV sub that I’ve had so far. Watched the liverpool game on it tonight, even though I have sky sports, and it didn’t miss a beat. Normally the Sky or BT streams on any of my previous IPTV subs go to shit and you have to try and find one in super sports etc. Kids have used it for sky Xmas film in the past week and not seen a single buffer yet, now I’ve cursed it ;D

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2367 on: December 23, 2022, 07:44:04 am »
Ahh man you've jinxed it now, boxing day is going to be a disaster haha  :no ::) ;D ;D

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2368 on: December 23, 2022, 05:16:22 pm »
Feeling generous - There's 3 x 1 month subs up for grabs, first come, first serve.

Ping me a PM

Still available?

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2369 on: December 23, 2022, 06:08:04 pm »
Still available?

Afraid not but can sort you out with a 24hr trial if you want?

Ta
R

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2370 on: December 28, 2022, 07:30:24 am »
The season has started again, interest anyone in a trial or a sub?  ;D 8)

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2371 on: December 29, 2022, 10:16:26 pm »
The season has started again, interest anyone in a trial or a sub?  ;D 8)

Yes pls :D

Missed your post above, sorry!

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2372 on: December 30, 2022, 08:23:11 am »
Ping me a PM :)

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2373 on: December 31, 2022, 05:11:17 pm »
Ping me a PM :)

Send you a PM mate, ta!

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2374 on: January 2, 2023, 04:58:47 pm »
Anyone using Vidio? I tried to re-sub there (monthly all devices plan which works out around £4.50 a month). However I can't get it to accept any payment method on the phone. Its like greyed out and I can't even move along. Not sure if i did anything differently back in October when I last subbed. Using NordVPN (indonesia) and tried both from my desktop and phone itself.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2375 on: January 2, 2023, 05:00:18 pm »
Anyone using Vidio? I tried to re-sub there (monthly all devices plan which works out around £4.50 a month). However I can't get it to accept any payment method on the phone. Its like greyed out and I can't even move along. Not sure if i did anything differently back in October when I last subbed. Using NordVPN (indonesia) and tried both from my desktop and phone itself.

They've probably changed it to accept payments from Indonesian banks,paypal etc.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2376 on: January 3, 2023, 10:28:44 am »
Just done a 24hr trial with Rush7V, managed to get the Liverpool game yesterday with absolutely zero issues, no buffering at all and pic/sound quality was excellent. Tested out a load of other random channels too and all seem to work without issue.

Anyone taken up a full sub with him after a trial and can comment if this quality has been consistent?

Rush - what are the details / prices for a sub?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: January 3, 2023, 10:35:20 am »
He told me that it's  £65,pretty expensive as it's not got much vod,no catch up or 4k sports.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2378 on: January 3, 2023, 10:39:16 am »
Just done a 24hr trial with Rush7V, managed to get the Liverpool game yesterday with absolutely zero issues, no buffering at all and pic/sound quality was excellent. Tested out a load of other random channels too and all seem to work without issue.

Anyone taken up a full sub with him after a trial and can comment if this quality has been consistent?

I've had no issues on anything so far except the games that were on Prime last week, but that was likely down to my internet connection being shit.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2379 on: January 3, 2023, 11:46:22 am »
That's bad news if no longer accepting payment, hopefully there's a way around it. You should try rabbithole using a Bangladesh VPN,veven cheaper than vidio.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2380 on: January 3, 2023, 12:36:07 pm »
That's bad news if no longer accepting payment, hopefully there's a way around it. You should try rabbithole using a Bangladesh VPN,veven cheaper than vidio.

I was just guessing but that would be the easiest and quickest fix for them.You can guarantee that the PL were on at them to stop people outside of their base from using it.

Was always going to happen at some point.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2381 on: January 3, 2023, 06:11:03 pm »
He told me that it's  £65,pretty expensive as it's not got much vod,no catch up or 4k sports.

There's 11k of VOD (TV Series and Movies) - which I consider a decent amount, prefer quality over quantity but if there's something that not there, itll be uploaded within an hour or so depending on source availability. Not a big fan of catch up, most stuff caught in the VOD updates however there is a metric ton of football, NFL. NHL and various other sport replays.

4k Sports - been there, done that, its a nightmare. Most folks can't stream it then moan about it not working. That and most sources claim its 4k but it's really not, 1080p upscaled.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2382 on: January 3, 2023, 06:42:18 pm »
There's 11k of VOD (TV Series and Movies) - which I consider a decent amount, prefer quality over quantity but if there's something that not there, itll be uploaded within an hour or so depending on source availability. Not a big fan of catch up, most stuff caught in the VOD updates however there is a metric ton of football, NFL. NHL and various other sport replays.

4k Sports - been there, done that, its a nightmare. Most folks can't stream it then moan about it not working. That and most sources claim its 4k but it's really not, 1080p upscaled.

4k on my sub is 4k,not all have 4k but I've got 3 that do,catch up is great for tivimate..

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2383 on: January 4, 2023, 11:54:13 am »

Got one of the month trials that was on offer in Dec and it's not missed a beat to be fair.  Watched 4 games on Sky Sports and not a single lag, same with the darts last night.  In the past with IPTV I always had issues with games on a Sky Sports or a BT stream and had to find an alternative like Supersports etc, which wasn't always easy to do with some of the Liverpool games.  There's some Serie A matches on BT over the next few days so will watch some of those to test it out before the trial ends.  Sky movies was flawless as well when I watched some films over xmas.  Watched a bit of the VOD and again no issues.

I've had no issues on anything so far except the games that were on Prime last week, but that was likely down to my internet connection being shit.

The prime games are strange because I used my prime account to watch them rather than IPTV and the quality was better than what I get with Sky, it wasn't far off what the BBC were streaming in UHD during the world cup.  However a mate who also has Prime said the games were buffering like crazy for him, again non IPTV.  I've seen a lot of people complain about prime games buffering or minutes behind the actual game and that's watching through prime and not IPTV or a stream.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2023, 12:39:39 pm by jonnypb »

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: January 5, 2023, 06:04:44 pm »
With Prime I tend to find that on my Firestick 4K Max it often buffers or drops the picture quality. The Firestick is right next to the router. If I use the Prime Video app on my LG C1 it’s absolutely flawless, although it is wired into the router.

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
« Reply #2385 on: January 7, 2023, 12:20:17 am »
Plenty of room for others to try  :)

think mine runs out soon, could i have a trial?
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline Sonofthewind

• Anny Roader
  • Cheers like
« Reply #2386 on: January 7, 2023, 11:25:06 am »
Slightly off topic, but related. Has anyone tried using something like a VPS with a service like DAZN then logging into that computer from the UK? I'm getting fed up with streams going down/VPNs not working. Not the cheapest route, but certainly cheaper than SKY & BT with more games too.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2387 on: January 7, 2023, 11:36:58 am »
Just get a decent IPTV provider. The one I’m using is absolutely spot on. Never drops out, top quality streams and loads of different channels available.

Offline Sonofthewind

• Anny Roader
  • Cheers like
« Reply #2388 on: January 7, 2023, 11:43:23 am »
Just get a decent IPTV provider. The one I’m using is absolutely spot on. Never drops out, top quality streams and loads of different channels available.

Could you DM me a link? Thanks

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2389 on: January 7, 2023, 12:20:25 pm »
Slightly off topic, but related. Has anyone tried using something like a VPS with a service like DAZN then logging into that computer from the UK? I'm getting fed up with streams going down/VPNs not working. Not the cheapest route, but certainly cheaper than SKY & BT with more games too.
Vidio is a good cheap option using an Indonesian VPN, been hearing a lot of good reports about peackock also using a US VPN.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2391 on: January 10, 2023, 06:32:21 pm »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/police-premier-league-illegal-streaming-28911133.amp

Guess that's why Rush7 or Kane7 or Shearer7 has gone quiet.Not that he ever posts about the Club  ;D

But seriously,they rehash the same story every year.

Get it from a reliable word of mouth source and you're golden.

Offline Rush7V

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2392 on: January 10, 2023, 07:34:27 pm »
😃 Busy guy haha. Would love to talk about the club but time isn't on my side!!

That story rears its head every year. Its a service that was taken down, and I doubt they'll go around all the subs houses... any decent provider doesn't keep logs and keeps users anonymous!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 07:36:11 pm by Rush7V »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: January 10, 2023, 08:03:11 pm »
😃 Busy guy haha. Would love to talk about the club but it isn't my side!!

That story rears its head every year. Its a service that was taken down, and I doubt they'll go around all the subs houses... any decent provider doesn't keep logs and keeps users anonymous!

Fixed it for you.  ;D

Twice a year it rears its head,just before the season kicks off and just after Christmas to scare the folks who unwrapped one.

Oh and on the odd occasion that they manage to catch a little fish

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2394 on: January 18, 2023, 03:54:59 pm »
Oh and on the odd occasion that they manage to catch a little fish
Hey mate, see my query in the kodi thread please.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2395 on: January 18, 2023, 11:23:22 pm »
Seems the Plex share that people were using in here is now gone. Tried to access the site to renew and it’s gone.

Pity as you could top up easily and it was really good. Not sure where to find others.

Could anyone send on a link to a decent Plex share? Please & thanks.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2396 on: January 19, 2023, 12:43:11 am »
Seems the Plex share that people were using in here is now gone. Tried to access the site to renew and it’s gone.

Pity as you could top up easily and it was really good. Not sure where to find others.

Could anyone send on a link to a decent Plex share? Please & thanks.
what you after TV shows and films?
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2397 on: January 19, 2023, 12:56:17 am »
Can get VOD specific but they're not plex shares.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2398 on: January 19, 2023, 06:53:08 am »
what you after TV shows and films?

Hi mate, yes the usual. TV, Movies, Kids, etc. Cheers
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2399 on: January 19, 2023, 06:53:44 am »
Can get VOD specific but they're not plex shares.

Not even sure what this means pal but I’ll take all help!