Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 92864 times)

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #680 on: September 2, 2016, 04:39:25 pm »
Surely this thread belongs in the Former LFC thread, but it appears that the French media started already.

Asked about the number of nightclubs in Nice and nearby Monaco, Balotelli snapped: "I do not even want to hear this question. It doesn't interest me.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mario-balotelli-claims-snubbed-offers-8755810

How this guy is one of the highest paid players in France is beyond me. Carragher was on the money, Nice overpaid.

Good luck, but thank god he has gone.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #681 on: September 2, 2016, 04:44:19 pm »
Surely this thread belongs in the Former LFC thread, but it appears that the French media started already.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mario-balotelli-claims-snubbed-offers-8755810

How this guy is one of the highest paid players in France is beyond me. Carragher was on the money, Nice overpaid.

Good luck, but thank god he has gone.

Not sure why anything negative can be said about him not wanting to know about nightclubs the minute he signs for his new club.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #682 on: September 2, 2016, 04:49:38 pm »
Not sure why anything negative can be said about him not wanting to know about nightclubs the minute he signs for his new club.

We'll see I guess.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #683 on: September 3, 2016, 09:46:46 am »
"At the end of the day the Liverpool directors admitted Klopp was unfair. I won’t judge him as a coach, even if for me he isn’t a great tactician, but I don’t think he realised we were talking about a person. Mario was exemplary, he never complained even when training alone.It’s not enough to say Klopp was unfair: he was a piece of s--t."

Ballotellis Agent

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: September 3, 2016, 09:57:04 am »
"At the end of the day the Liverpool directors admitted Klopp was unfair. I won’t judge him as a coach, even if for me he isn’t a great tactician, but I don’t think he realised we were talking about a person. Mario was exemplary, he never complained even when training alone.It’s not enough to say Klopp was unfair: he was a piece of s--t."

Ballotellis Agent

After many hours of agonising and gnashing my teeth I've decided I can live with this revelation.

Offline il_principino

• Main Stander
  • You will never walk alone!
« Reply #685 on: September 3, 2016, 10:13:15 am »
Hahahahaha....

R.I.P. to this thread.

Please.
---Aesthetic is everything------

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #686 on: September 3, 2016, 10:15:52 am »
God help the team that inexplicably signs him after he fucks up this one as well.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: September 3, 2016, 10:46:19 am »
Think someone saw his initials and thought into it too much.

Mario Balotelli= Money Ball
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: September 3, 2016, 11:48:02 am »
What a load of bollox saying our directors thought he was treated unfairly

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: September 3, 2016, 12:17:39 pm »
If you can hardly motivate yourself to play well for Liverpool, I can't see how you'd be able to motivate yourself for Nice. Favre is a decent coach, but I doubt he'll be able to get much out of Balotelli. Good luck to him, either way. Superbly talented footballer, just not a natural goalscorer.

It was a bad signing from the beginning and hopefully we learn from that.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #690 on: September 3, 2016, 12:20:13 pm »
What a load of bollox saying our directors thought he was treated unfairly

They could have made conciliatory noises whilst attempting to persuade the agent to find another club.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: September 3, 2016, 01:16:52 pm »
They could have made conciliatory noises whilst attempting to persuade the agent to find another club.

His agent must be expecting not to be dealing with Klopp in the future and has a short memory on Ballotelis comments while on loan not wanting to return to Liverpool

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #692 on: September 3, 2016, 01:27:12 pm »
That his agent is a piece of shit shouldn't be anything new to anyone in here.

But besides poor efforts on the pitch we never heard much bad about him or his behaviour here. So coming in to just say negative bits about him, when he's clearly trying to put night clubs and such aside is negative with an agenda. After all, he tried and failed and was a poor signing but ultimately is that all on him? Don't think so.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: September 3, 2016, 01:45:31 pm »
Mino Raiola has always been a gobshite, nothing new.

If there's one thing that the new FIFA should go after it's the agents like him and Mendes earning millions off every deal
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: September 3, 2016, 01:48:09 pm »

If there's one thing that the new FIFA should go after it's the agents like him and Mendes earning millions off every deal

Yep. Diseases on the sport, no wonder Valencia are going to shit with that snake Mendes apparently running the show. Not that he'll care when he sees the money rolling in.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: September 3, 2016, 01:51:03 pm »
 :D Read some of the comments about Mourinho & Schweinsteiger in the United thread. Not much different to Mino. If players have done nothing wrong its harsh to remove them from the squad but effective to get them out the club. Personally not that keen on the clubs treatment of Mario since the big Stoke defeat.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #696 on: September 3, 2016, 01:51:08 pm »

Are they in the new FIFA? Awesome! Can't wait to play as Eric Hall
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: September 3, 2016, 02:07:42 pm »

Was thinking the same.

"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #698 on: September 3, 2016, 06:18:00 pm »
I know it is his agent who is saying all this negative shit but anybody can see the difference  between proffesionalism of Balo and Benteke.

Both did not fit our style but Benteke at least tried his best and the way he handled his interview after he left was top class and showed how much he wanted to succeed in the future.

Balo on the other hand will be dropped by Favre in 10 games and he will playing for that Atletico club in India by next season and will retire in 2 years time. He totally deserve to be labelled the worst Liverpool player ever. (El Hadji at least made an effort to spit.)
« Last Edit: September 3, 2016, 06:20:19 pm by Advil »
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: September 3, 2016, 06:46:14 pm »
Mario not happy with Carragher's comments haha

https://twitter.com/finallymario/status/772114549424189441
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #700 on: September 3, 2016, 06:54:12 pm »
I saw his response too, this is one feud I hope runs and runs purely for comedy value.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #701 on: September 3, 2016, 06:58:51 pm »
This Raiola is the bloke that just creamed £12 million pound in the Paul Pogba deal. Man Utd could have 3 home games and let everybody in for free for that money.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #702 on: September 3, 2016, 07:00:55 pm »
Mino Fucking Raiola. Revelation. 'Nough said.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: September 3, 2016, 07:04:27 pm »
Good riddance to him to that gangster fucking c*nt of an agent he has.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #704 on: September 3, 2016, 07:12:59 pm »
This Raiola is the bloke that just creamed £12 million pound in the Paul Pogba deal. Man Utd could have 3 home games and let everybody in for free for that money.
23 million wasn't it?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #705 on: September 3, 2016, 07:33:17 pm »
He's gone, let's move on.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #706 on: September 3, 2016, 08:32:08 pm »
Mario not happy with Carragher's comments haha

https://twitter.com/finallymario/status/772114549424189441

Can't believe he went through the trouble of putting together a graphic for a single ill-tempered tweet.

#Priorities
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: September 3, 2016, 08:34:11 pm »
 ::) Didn't really need to retaliate to Carras dickish tweet... Boring circles.

Looking forward to seeing Mario back on the pitch. Expecting big things from him, Belhanda & the young team. They were v.close to the likes of Monaco & Lyon last season.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: September 3, 2016, 08:59:17 pm »
Thought Carra was a bit out of order with the tweet but Mario should have tried harder to rise above it

Offline Isaacsways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #709 on: September 3, 2016, 09:01:00 pm »
One of the shittest signings in the history of our club, and lets be honest, we've signed some stinkers... good riddance..utter fucking shite... .. there will actually still be people on here who think he could of come good too..hahahha

Offline Isaacsways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #710 on: September 3, 2016, 09:02:22 pm »
Thought Carra was a bit out of order with the tweet but Mario should have tried harder to rise above it

Was he fuck... saying what all of us thought... i couldn't give a fuck about Mario Balotelli as he never once gave a fuck about playing for us, Carragher on the other hand, club legend..

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: September 3, 2016, 11:07:59 pm »
Didn't even know he left till I saw his haters trophy pic..says it all really.

How did he end up a red i'll never know.

But i'd be lying if I said I didn't go wild against Ludogorets. But that was more the fact we'd been starved of that competition for so long than this waste of space.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: September 4, 2016, 04:03:39 am »
Carragher is the dog's bollocks for me, 737 appearances says it all. His tweet was mean spirited and unnecessary. Its fine to be happy he is gone but better ways of expressing that. If Balotelki scores 10 goals will Nice have 'paid' over the odds?

I go on record as saying I never liked the signing from when it was first muted. Was furious on Facebook when it was muted Reason bring that he is one of the most well known footballers in the world and his status did not in any way match up to his actual ability.

I hope he puts his head down and does well for them

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #713 on: September 4, 2016, 04:29:09 am »
Thought it was an interesting signing when it happened and I don't think he had a proper chance with Rodgers. How many times did he play alongside Sturridge, for instance? He was never gonna work leading the line, and he never had company. £16M for a very talented and still young player was anything but outrageous. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. He'd had more than a decent record up until he joined us if you think about it. He was coming off a very good stint at Milan.

Did he even do anything out of the ordinary during his time with us? At this stage people just look for excuses to hate/mock/blame him. Easy target as any.

'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: September 4, 2016, 04:37:19 am »
Did he even do anything out of the ordinary during his time with us?

Edited your question to the one that most fans would tend to ask about him, not being the right fit or not settling etc. are annoying happenings when it comes to transfers, but it not working out and the player not seeming to give a shit is what winds up the fans.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #715 on: September 4, 2016, 05:05:18 am »
Edited your question to the one that most fans would tend to ask about him, not being the right fit or not settling etc. are annoying happenings when it comes to transfers, but it not working out and the player not seeming to give a shit is what winds up the fans.
What makes you say that he didn't give a shit? Genuinely asking because I never heard or read anything to make me feel that way.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #716 on: September 4, 2016, 06:37:39 am »
What makes you say that he didn't give a shit? Genuinely asking because I never heard or read anything to make me feel that way.

Taking the piss during training by scoring an own goal from the half way line for starters.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2546636-mario-balotelli-facing-liverpool-exit-after-late-night-partying
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: September 4, 2016, 06:51:57 am »
We should've just stuck to signing Loic Remy. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: September 4, 2016, 07:49:21 am »

I think it has been well documented by journos close to the club/had access to training sessions (such as James Pearce) that the lad was a tit in training. He quite clearly translated that to the pitch. I backed him and had a pop at a few in the ground when they were getting on his back. You should always support every LFC player in the ground regardless of your opinion. But now he's fucked off to his next club I can finally say what a waste of fucking space he was for our great club. One of the worst signings we ever made when we needed to replace arguably the greatest signing of his generation in Suarez.

I'd wish him all the best and all the luck, but you have to earn luck. And will he earn any? Will he fuck.

Good riddance.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #719 on: September 4, 2016, 10:06:30 am »
I'd be happy for someone to correct me, but I can't actually
remmeber him coming out and criticising the club at all at any point?

his dickhead agent, yeah maybe, but mario himself conducted himself pretty well.. (by his standards)