Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 92492 times)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #720 on: September 4, 2016, 10:35:13 am »
I'd be happy for someone to correct me, but I can't actually
remmeber him coming out and criticising the club at all at any point?

his dickhead agent, yeah maybe, but mario himself conducted himself pretty well.. (by his standards)

Well there is his childish antics in training. If Klopp wont tolerate Sako, Balotelli has no chance.  However its all irrelevant cos he played like a Sunday league player with a hangover.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #721 on: September 4, 2016, 11:32:49 am »
Well there is his childish antics in training. If Klopp wont tolerate Sako, Balotelli has no chance.  However its all irrelevant cos he played like a Sunday league player with a hangover.

It's his agent justifying his expensive, parasitic existence. Balotelli probably doesn't know which club he plays/played for.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: September 4, 2016, 12:21:44 pm »
Expecting big things from him

:D Good luck with that!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: September 4, 2016, 01:08:36 pm »
Good luck to Mario in the rest of his career. He's fashioned a reputation as being lazy and overpaid while his agent has only made matters worse by unprofessionally lambasting a former club. He'll not play for a big European club ever again.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #724 on: September 4, 2016, 06:35:16 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mario-balotelli-jamie-carragher-liverpool-nice-ac-milan-wonderful-hater-twitter-bad-player-a7224966.html

Spat with Carra calling him a bad player we already know. His agent sounds a right piece of work here though!

"The 26-year-old's agent Mino Raiola also criticised Liverpool. He said: "Mario has been exemplary. He never complained about training alone. To say that it was wrong of [Jurgen] Klopp would be an understatement. He was a piece of s*** about it.”

Fine, have it your way mate - sod off and we won't miss you.  :wave

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: September 4, 2016, 07:02:40 pm »
It's his agent justifying his expensive, parasitic existence. Balotelli probably doesn't know which club he plays/played for.
Well yes, but we paid it to him, anybody offered massive cash to sit about will do it

Madness
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #726 on: September 4, 2016, 07:02:51 pm »
There are vague similarities to the career path of Nicolas Anelka, something like £80 million in aggregate transfer fees throughout his career and a very nice earner for his agent, though without Anelkas goals total.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: September 4, 2016, 07:45:11 pm »
There are vague similarities to the career path of Nicolas Anelka, something like £80 million in aggregate transfer fees throughout his career and a very nice earner for his agent, though without Anelkas goals total.

Nomads & unfulfilled potential but both end up with more money & trophies than the vast majority of players.

I think it has been well documented by journos close to the club/had access to training sessions (such as James Pearce) that the lad was a tit in training.

Only remember stuff in the local press summer 2015 where all the factions were shifting blame publicly. The Echos 'club insiders' story having a shot at Mario shortly after his adopted father died (classy  ::)) sticks in my mind.

Offline Steady Eddie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #728 on: September 4, 2016, 08:12:29 pm »
"At the end of the day the Liverpool directors admitted Klopp was unfair. I won’t judge him as a coach, even if for me he isn’t a great tactician, but I don’t think he realised we were talking about a person. Mario was exemplary, he never complained even when training alone.It’s not enough to say Klopp was unfair: he was a piece of s--t."

Ballotellis Agent

Boo fucking hoo - your client is a fucking waste of space and you're a parasite, good riddance to you both...lazy money grabbing pair of useless wankers.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: September 4, 2016, 08:50:35 pm »
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. He'd had more than a decent record up until he joined us if you think about it. He was coming off a very good stint at Milan.

Think the ~underlying numbers~ will show that he wasn't "very good" at Milan, though.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #730 on: September 5, 2016, 01:04:22 am »
This hate for Mino Raiola strikes me as strange, I could've sworn there were pages and pages of love for him in the lets all laugh at United thread. Let's at least be consistent eh.

Re: Balitelli - good luck.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: September 5, 2016, 01:42:49 am »
This hate for Mino Raiola strikes me as strange, I could've sworn there were pages and pages of love for him in the lets all laugh at United thread. Let's at least be consistent eh.

Why were people loving him in the United thread? Strange, the man has always been a cockend, pretty sure we had problems with him in the past prior to Balotelli too.

He's a slimy fucker who earns millions from whoring his clients around whilst fans get priced out the game, I detest any of their kind
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #732 on: September 5, 2016, 04:37:38 am »

Love for Riola? You've got to be kidding... You don't remember the Micky Ryan saga? Out outside of our world, the Zlatan ones over the last few years? (Just hand Zlatan an orange.)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #733 on: September 5, 2016, 04:53:00 am »
Love for Riola? You've got to be kidding... You don't remember the Micky Ryan saga? Out outside of our world, the Zlatan ones over the last few years? (Just hand Zlatan an orange.)

I'm not saying he deserves it at all.

But to be fair to Raiola, he played a blinder as an agent on this one. Took Pogba from reserve at United to United paying £90m to get him back

Can't help but like him a bit  ;D

Raiola is a superstar

Not pages and pages, these are a couple that I remember though and I'm sure if I look further there are more.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: September 5, 2016, 06:48:12 am »
Not pages and pages, these are a couple that I remember though and I'm sure if I look further there are more.
He was loved in the same way the Moyesiah was loved on Rawk. Doesn't mean we want the football genius as our manager.

Offline perspectiveplease

• getsomethenstopwastingourbandwidth!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #735 on: September 5, 2016, 08:33:46 am »
I remember being disappointed with the amount of groupthink around here when we signed Balo. It looked like an awful signing at the time. And yet, the arrogance and assertions prevailed that we and Rodgers could turn him around, where the numerous managers before us had failed. Or that even should we god forbid somehow fail, we would be able to recoup the transfer fee in its entirety.

And here we are 2-3 years later with nothing to show for it.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #736 on: September 5, 2016, 01:25:46 pm »

Not sure why the hate would strike you as strange -  He called our manager a 'piece of shit'. I'm sure Kloppo couldn't give a shit himself like but it's understandable that fans would not take kindly to him saying it.

Offline fannybattersbookclub

• Kemlynite
  • Mrs said sex is better on holiday.Awful postcard.
« Reply #737 on: September 5, 2016, 02:03:32 pm »
Dear Mario,

In this crazy world you live in, someone you've never heard of or probably never meet, feels, as a Liverpool fan, that's its ok to write to you on an Internet page to say, Goodbye. But I'm here, and there you are, somewhere, preparing for the subs bench at Nice, which is nice.

But I'm writing this with real meaning when I say Ta-Ta, because you where at a club were the fans genuinely care about their team. Now I'm quite sure every fan of any team would say that, but at Liverpool, you are not a player, you are not part of the team and that means you are not part of the family. You are not one of us (and you're not welcome around at mine for tea ever, think on.)

But if you did come to mine and knock on the door and I answered, and you asked to come in as you were hungry, I would gladly let you in for something to eat (but not your agent.) I have always admired you skills on the pitch, the way you lifted your football shirt up when you scored to reveal that t-shirt saying"why always me" the way you could head a goal in whilst standing on the goal line....But if you were to start flicking peas with your knife at my Mrs bee hive hair style and start letting fireworks off and throwing darts at my son while still at my dinner table...I will say...Oi...Mario...No....Pick up your fireworks and darts and get out now, I would be seething, I really would.

Yes I know, I've side tracked a little and its highly unlikely this would happen, but if it did, I'd be hopping mad.
Anyway, in some ways Mario, goodbye.
I had one of them two girl Thai massages,thought I'd won the lottery,six matching balls

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #738 on: September 5, 2016, 04:11:17 pm »
Locked until the hate subsides or he actually has a playing career worth discussing.