Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1778987 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #14520 on: June 5, 2022, 08:27:30 pm »
I would to have seen what the reaction was from the Senegal Internet massive when Mendy was taken off for Kepa in the League Cup final. Or is it just Mane who generates these levels of paranoia.

The whole thing is a nonsensical melodrama.

Mane has just played a starring role in winning Senegal the AFCON for the first time - and just become the all-time leading scorer for the national team - it's Liverpool that played a huge part in him becoming a great footballer. Maybe he should have stayed at Southampton like Le Tissier.

What might make some sense is Mane gets a few years on easy street playing in a one team league with less games and a winter break, which helps him stay fresh for the national team. Going to Germany won't win him ballon d'ors, see him as more than just another player at Bayern (who are hardly known for hero worship) or get him a catchy tune to a 80s classic that will be belted out from the Allianz 10 times a game.
« Last Edit: June 5, 2022, 08:34:12 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14521 on: June 5, 2022, 08:33:32 pm »
Mr Fisco left without answering how the good people of Senegal felt when the clown Tuchel took of his #1 keeper in a final for penalty shoot outs. That's the bigger insult.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14522 on: June 5, 2022, 08:36:45 pm »
This post is actually ok. He's right - players do come and go. Liverpool will always be bigger than the players and we will have many more of Sadio's ilk after him. If he goes, he is still a Liverpool legend. The very basic obvious factual inaccuracies in the previous post notwithstanding (which are somewhat surprising given that he is a Mane superfan) which also somewhat bleed into this post (do you actually believe that Liverpool haven't tried to resign Mane before now? If so, you aren't living on this planet), I have no issue with this view.

It’s not ‘actually ok’ what it’s actually doing is pushing this not very well hidden agenda against our manager, because they’ve got this idea that he’s disrespected Africa. And they’re using Sadio to push that agenda, who clearly is naive enough to buy into it
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14523 on: June 5, 2022, 08:37:52 pm »
Huge Mane fan, Congratulations on becoming Senegals record goalscorer and thank you for everything you have given this football club, an absolute warrior on the pitch and big game player, no frills, no fuss, just a world class footballer and an absolute legend in our proud history.

No idea why he wasn't up with our big earners given his incredible importance to our success and no idea why we didn't ever get a proper song and get the adulation he fully deserved, Bayerrn have a special player coming next season and I wish him all the best. Legend.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14524 on: June 5, 2022, 08:39:25 pm »
I agree he should keep quiet and let his agent do the job. But the guy is just genuine. It's like you're talking to and old friend at the corner store , he just answers what he thinks with no malice in it. Just Yesterday again he said Marseille was his favorite team . With rumors of PSG being interrested, that was not the best thing to say, but he just says these things without really thinking about it. He means no harm.

From what I know, He loves Liverpool and really enjoyed playing there. He just knows it's time to move on.

As for Bayern, i don't think he will get songs and what not. It's the lack of consideration. And the song part is just a small portion of it. It's an accumulation of reasons .

I don't think Bayern is better than Liverpool but it can be for him. Example : If you work at a firm that don't value you and refuse to bump your salary by more than 3%, you can apply to another firm that does the same to its employees, but for you the newcomer, they can give you a bump of 20% of your salary.

And that is fair enough. Well said mate. Welcome by the way.

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #14525 on: June 5, 2022, 08:42:11 pm »
No idea why he wasn't up with our big earners given his incredible importance to our success and no idea

He was.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14526 on: June 5, 2022, 08:43:38 pm »
Huge Mane fan, Congratulations on becoming Senegals record goalscorer and thank you for everything you have given this football club, an absolute warrior on the pitch and big game player, no frills, no fuss, just a world class footballer and an absolute legend in our proud history.

No idea why he wasn't up with our big earners given his incredible importance to our success and no idea why we didn't ever get a proper song and get the adulation he fully deserved, Bayerrn have a special player coming next season and I wish him all the best. Legend.

Are people being purposefully stupid now?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14527 on: June 5, 2022, 08:44:12 pm »

I’m engaged to Scarlett Johansson, and I’m gonna peddle it so many times that eventually it’ll just become gospel and she’ll believe it herself. It’s fucking foolproof
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14528 on: June 5, 2022, 08:48:24 pm »
It’s not ‘actually ok’ what it’s actually doing is pushing this not very well hidden agenda against our manager, because they’ve got this idea that he’s disrespected Africa. And they’re using Sadio to push that agenda, who clearly is naive enough to buy into it

That's not his agenda. His agenda is that Mane is bigger than Liverpool and we shouldn't begrudge him his move (and playing Klopp as anti-Africa is facet of that agenda, but by no means a lynch-pin in his position). He's not a Liverpool fan, he's a Mane fan. If he sticks to the facts he can have whatever view he likes - its whenever he's posting his weird conspiracy theories based on complete fabrications there's a problem.
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14529 on: June 5, 2022, 08:49:02 pm »
Are people being purposefully stupid now?

Yep, getting ridiculous now the way the narrative around him is being rewritten. He's hugely adored and any match goer knows he has a proper song. Thank god Klopp wasn't that needy and sensitive ffs. :lmao

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14530 on: June 5, 2022, 09:02:29 pm »
I’m engaged to Scarlett Johansson, and I’m gonna peddle it so many times that eventually it’ll just become gospel and she’ll believe it herself. It’s fucking foolproof

Make sure that, unlike Sadio, nothing is lost in translation...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14531 on: June 5, 2022, 09:05:27 pm »

Well 60-70% of RAWK believed it - too late!

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #14532 on: June 5, 2022, 09:06:26 pm »
Yep, getting ridiculous now the way the narrative around him is being rewritten. He's hugely adored and any match goer knows he has a proper song. Thank god Klopp wasn't that needy and sensitive ffs. :lmao

Oh apologies, has there been some clarification on his wage that I've missed?

Yes a song but come on, look at the adulation and regularity of the songs for Salah and Firmino, even Origi has his name bellowing around the ground.

Mane's importance to Liverpool has been paramount, I've lost count the amount of times Mane has scored a big goal and then our fans start singing the Salah song over a backheel or something instead.  I get the Senegal angle on this, the adulation that Mane and salah have received has been cpmpletely dis-proportionate to their contributions imo

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #14533 on: June 5, 2022, 09:21:11 pm »

Yes a song but come on, look at the adulation and regularity of the songs for Salah and Firmino, even Origi has his name bellowing around the ground.

Mane's importance to Liverpool has been paramount, I've lost count the amount of times Mane has scored a big goal and then our fans start singing the Salah song over a backheel or something instead.  I get the Senegal angle on this, the adulation that Mane and salah have received has been cpmpletely dis-proportionate to their contributions imo

New deal in 2018 worth 150k before any bonus with a quote from Mane "I have made the best decision in my career"

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/22/sadio-mane-liverpool-contract-five-years

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #14534 on: June 5, 2022, 09:26:59 pm »
New deal in 2018 worth 150k before any bonus with a quote from Mane "I have made the best decision in my career"

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/22/sadio-mane-liverpool-contract-five-years

Any ideas what Firmino was / is on?

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14535 on: June 5, 2022, 09:29:05 pm »

What are you on about. Liverpool is a team and nobody is adored over anyone else. Just cogs in the wheel. Having/not having a song (even though he does 😂) and how much it is sung means fuck all. It is all just support for the team

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #14536 on: June 5, 2022, 09:30:29 pm »
Any ideas what Firmino was / is on?

No idea to be honest mate, think he signed a new deal the same year though so I'd imagine around the same.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #14537 on: June 5, 2022, 09:35:23 pm »
Just heard he’s now asking for 750k a week, a minimum of 3 new songs, not to be subbed off more than Mo and carried on to the pitch in a gold chair by Klopp, Milner , Stan Boardman and Pete Price before every CL home game.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #14538 on: June 5, 2022, 09:39:23 pm »
What are you on about. Liverpool is a team and nobody is adored over anyone else. Just cogs in the wheel. Having/not having a song (even though he does 😂) and how much it is sung means fuck all. It is all just support for the team

I'd argue it does mean a lot to the players, I'm sure Konate just recently came out saying how much it ment to him the fans singing his name, you think a player busting his balls week in week out, scoring big goals and then having the fans chant his strike partners name repeatedly over him when he hadn't even had a good game means nothing to the player and how much he feels appreciated?

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14539 on: June 5, 2022, 09:42:13 pm »
I'd argue it does mean a lot to the players, I'm sure Konate just recently came out saying how much it ment to him the fans singing his name, you think a player busting his balls week in week out, scoring big goals and then having the fans chant his strike partners name repeatedly over him when he hadn't even had a good game means nothing to the player and how much he feels appreciated?

Luckily for Sadio then his name has been sung pretty much since he walked through the door, some players don't get anything during their whole time here including some others in this squad who have played a massive role in our success.

It's just utter nonsense trying to imply Sadio scores a goal then the whole stadium starts chanting Salah's name.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14540 on: June 5, 2022, 09:44:22 pm »
Any actual news on this?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14541 on: June 5, 2022, 09:46:11 pm »
Any actual news on this?

RAWK has become the most visited site in Senegal  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #14542 on: June 5, 2022, 09:48:44 pm »
Any actual news on this?

Just heard he’s now asking for 750k a week, a minimum of 3 new songs, not to be subbed off more than Mo and carried on to the pitch in a gold chair by Klopp, Milner , Stan Boardman and Pete Price before every CL home game.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14543 on: June 5, 2022, 09:49:17 pm »

RAWK has become the most visited site in Senegal  ;D

By 60-70% of them.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14544 on: June 5, 2022, 09:52:01 pm »
It's hard to know whether Fisco was simply airing the complaints of Senegalese football fans, or his own (I'm not sure he knows himself). But they are not ones that would ever impress Liverpool supporters. Not only were many of the accusations untrue, but they reeked of self-pity and that's never an attractive thing in anyone. Sadio himself has never lapsed into self-pity while he's been with us. Quite the opposite. He has quietly got on with his job and done it very well. When no one draped ermine around his shoulders or thrust a sceptre into his hand after winning the Afcon thing he not only didn't moan (like 90 per cent of Senegal did says our friend Fisco!), he made a statement saying he would refuse to celebrate in front of Salah because it seemed disrespectful. Well played.

I wish him well at Bayern. He'll find it a boring place to play football compared with Liverpool, but he'll do well there. Maybe it's what he needs as his career begins to wind down. It's a pity he's leaving under a bit of a cloud though. He's created it himself with his weird interviews. All Liverpool wants to talk about at the moment is the near catastrophe in Paris. He hasn't said a word about that, being more interested in testing Senegalese public opinion about whether he should stay and play with Mo or not ("Don't do it! Shine lasers into his face instead!"). We like our players to leave us with a bit of grace and Mane is clearly not too interested in doing that. Perhaps he was into himself more than we ever realised. Though hopefully Fisco was wrong about that.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14545 on: June 5, 2022, 09:58:38 pm »
Genuine question because I'm confused, what's exactly embarrassing? The guy who is transmitting the general opinion of senegalese people, or senegalese people for having such opinions?

;D why have you deemed this poster a valid spokesperson for the country of Senegal?!
« Last Edit: June 5, 2022, 10:11:44 pm by Avens »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #14546 on: June 5, 2022, 09:59:22 pm »
Luckily for Sadio then his name has been sung pretty much since he walked through the door, some players don't get anything during their whole time here including some others in this squad who have played a massive role in our success.

It's just utter nonsense trying to imply Sadio scores a goal then the whole stadium starts chanting Salah's name.

I've seen it many many times, not that Mane himself has ever made a deal about it though, yet I do understand the Senagal perspective on it though because I've been conscious of it myself even before this ever blew up

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14547 on: June 5, 2022, 09:59:34 pm »

Oh well done, now you’ve upset Andy@Allerton.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14548 on: June 5, 2022, 10:05:08 pm »
I've seen it many many times, not that Mane himself has ever made a deal about it though, yet I do understand the Senagal perspective on it though because I've been conscious of it myself even before this ever blew up

Haha . . . fucking wum. Nonsense

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14549 on: June 5, 2022, 10:06:46 pm »
The fuck you on about,he wrote it in his original post & I made a funny.

Aye, so funny you, he's gone. The only funnyman here is Nick, the rest are various degrees of delusional with the tail end being spite  followed by loads of smilies.

It's not just you here either.

Generally speaking, if you deal with people out of ten, and six or seven of them either tell you to fuck off or leave themselves, the problem is you. Usually wouldn't mind if your personality is so shit you've got to use a forum as a coping mechanism, but do it without getting in the way of the rest of us who actually like people, new blood, new info.

We look at the guy's original post, clearly there was part irrelevant chatter about songs, awards, part factual issues with wages as Mane was already up to 150k years back and a high chance of a yearly rise up to 2022, but he had access to Mane's interviews, media work, perhaps the view in Senegal and it's french media more than us here. We let that info in, treat him in a civil manner universally, maybe we might get some insight into Mane's next move and his motivations. Be discerning of course.

I was particularly interested in assessing how much of this surreality Mane himself had wandered into.

You hammer someone taking a risk, entering a new setting, they'll go. That door closes. In the off chance that Mane gives an interview after joining Bayern saying how underappreciated he felt at Liverpool, we lose a chance for knowing more on the paranoia / delusion that got him there.

Simple, if you're a dickhead. Pretend at niceness. Maybe you do it enough times, it'll become a habit and you'll be a bit more tolerable and not get in the way of others meanwhile.

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #14550 on: June 5, 2022, 10:13:58 pm »
Aye, so funny you, he's gone. The only funnyman here is Nick, the rest are various degrees of delusional with the tail end being spite  followed by loads of smilies.

Generally speaking, if you deal with people out of ten, and six or seven of them either tell you to fuck off or leave themselves, the problem is you. Usually wouldn't mind if your personality is so shit you've got to use a forum as a coping mechanism, but do it without getting in the way of the rest of us who actually like people, new blood, new info.

We look at the guy's original post, clearly there was part irrelevant chatter about songs, awards, part factual issues with wages as Mane was already up to 150k years back and a high chance of a yearly rise up to 2022, but he had access to Mane's interviews, media work, perhaps the view in Senegal and it's french media more than us here. We let that info in, treat him in a civil manner universally, maybe we might get some insight into Mane's next move and his motivations. Be discerning of course.

I was particularly interested in assessing how much of this surreality Mane himself had wandered into.

You hammer someone taking a risk, entering a new setting, they'll go. That door closes. In the off chance that Mane gives an interview after joining Bayern saying how underappreciated he felt at Liverpool, we lose a chance for knowing more on the paranoia / delusion that got him there.

Simple, if you're a dickhead. Pretend at niceness. Maybe you do it enough times, it'll become a habit and you'll be a bit more tolerable and not get in the way of others meanwhile.

Your issue is that people took umbrage with someone's post that many thought was asinine? So you resort to throwing some snide insults around about numerous posters? maybe take your own advice and pretend to be nice aye.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14551 on: June 5, 2022, 10:21:58 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Fucking state of you.

You've been far more disrespectful about him in that little panty rant.

Called him paranoid and delusional   :lmao :lmao
« Last Edit: June 5, 2022, 10:24:26 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14552 on: June 5, 2022, 10:23:18 pm »
It's "Fuck You Generator" at least get his name right.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #14553 on: June 5, 2022, 10:30:02 pm »

And Mathew Street to be renamed Mane Street as a lasting tribute to all these songs.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline klopptopia

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14554 on: June 5, 2022, 10:34:07 pm »
£21m opening bid, haha fuck me

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #14555 on: June 5, 2022, 10:34:19 pm »
£21m is the opening offer with £4m in add-ons

Instantly rejected

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14556 on: June 5, 2022, 10:34:31 pm »
https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1533561709096488962

Liverpool have turned down Bayern Munich’s opening bid for Sadio Mane. It was for £21m guaranteed, plus £4m in add-ons payable if, for example, Bayern won the Champions League.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #14557 on: June 5, 2022, 10:34:57 pm »
:lmao what a bunch of c*nts.

Fuck of Bayern

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14558 on: June 5, 2022, 10:36:48 pm »
If that’s their opening offer I’m afraid this is probably going to drag…

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #14559 on: June 5, 2022, 10:37:41 pm »
Explains the PR bullshit offensive he pulled in Senegal.

Knew the offer would be rejected and now he's forcing a move.