Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1774277 times)

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #14640 on: June 6, 2022, 01:33:51 pm »
I never thought id say this, but when does the football start again

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14641 on: June 6, 2022, 01:37:02 pm »
It really is odd. I would honestly have said (and I am on the Kop every home game and at several aways) that Sadio's song was in the top 5 of player songs sung, and possibly even more than Mo's in recent months. The Oh Mane Mane one not so much recently, but the Madrid one definitely every game. Bobby's and Diogo's are catchier and are probably sung the most as they're good fun. Virgil's is maybe the next most common. Thiago and Hendo get theirs a bit, and Trent and Robbo, Ali only really if he pulls off a great save or at the end of the game if he comes over.
The one's that come through the loudest on TV are Salah's, Bobby's and Robbo's.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14642 on: June 6, 2022, 01:37:40 pm »
Sounds like the Senegalese have an inferiority complex when it comes to Mane/Salah and are eager to see him leave so he can 'shine' and get the limelight. I highly doubt that's the reason Mane wants to leave. I'm more inclined to believe that he wants a new challenge having won everything with us.

Then again, the Mane we've seen over the years would be itching to give it one last shot at winning the PL/CL with us before signing a bumper contract as a free agent. But I guess the club doesn't want him leaving on a free and wants to cash in this year.

Whatever happens, Mane is and always will be a legend at Liverpool regardless of what the idiots in Senegal perceive his standing to be with us.

EDIT: Also want to add, as an armchair fan, that I rarely hear Hendo's song on TV. And only ever hear Trent's "Scouser in the team" when he's taking a corner, so it's not like everyone on the team has their song being belted each game and we deliberately choose to ignore Sadio. :D
« Last Edit: June 6, 2022, 01:39:21 pm by kloppismydad »
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #14643 on: June 6, 2022, 01:39:39 pm »
Whoever we sign to replace Mane, after he forces his move, should get a new song straight away.

Let's use the tune Seven seconds away - that Youssou N'dour song with Neneh Cherry

Did you know that Youssou‘s wife is called Her N’dours?

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14644 on: June 6, 2022, 01:49:26 pm »
Impressive ;D

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14645 on: June 6, 2022, 01:50:23 pm »
Anyone know what the Senegalese song is for Sadio? I'd love to compare it with ours.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14646 on: June 6, 2022, 01:50:34 pm »
I never thought id say this, but when does the football start again

Last night ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14647 on: June 6, 2022, 01:55:59 pm »
Anyone know what the Senegalese song is for Sadio? I'd love to compare it with ours.

They use Smack my bitch up - Sadio Diouf's favourite song

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14648 on: June 6, 2022, 01:57:40 pm »

:lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14649 on: June 6, 2022, 02:02:11 pm »
With fans like this who needs enemies.

https://africanvoiceonline.co.uk/sadio-mane-the-pride-of-africa/

By Olakunle Agboola – Sadio Mane had promised to win the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) for his home country, which he came close to fulfilling on the 19th of July 2019 when Senegal played in the finals with Algeria at Cairo International Stadium.

Algeria snatched the victory with 1–0 for their second Africa Cup of Nations title. They took home the winning trophy and this did not augur well to some Senegalese in the mob who went to Mane’s house to burn some of his cars.  There were so many expectations and high hopes on Sadio Mane and they were disappointed in him for not clinching on the anticipated trophy. This year at AFCON presented Mane with another opportunity to rewrite history, subdue doubts, and make his country proud.

Senegal did all to make it to the finals at this year AFCON while they faced Egypt who has won the Africa Cup of Nations more than 6 times. Also this year, the Senegalese were not thinking of coming second but coming home with the trophy and celebrating the first AFCON victory.

Mane‘s pressure must have increased and maybe that was the reason he missed his first penalty against Egypt.  This did not potent well for many Senegalese watching the match both home and abroad. There were grimaces of pain and frustration with the fans using social media to voice their opinion and to abuse Mane whom they were afraid will not keep his promise of winning the trophy.

Sadio Diouf, a Senegalese who resides in London said he was not happy with Mane’s penalty loss, as he was one of those who abused him on his social media page with his friends.

“I was angry, fumed, and feel like slapping Mane. We have been at the final not twice and the final against Egypt means so much to the nation of Senegal. I had so much hope and expectation on that penalty and he did not score, I was angry because I just want to see Senegal win AFCON. At the time of missing the penalty, I abused him on social media with friends. I said he is only good at Liverpool and useless winning a trophy for his home country”.

I'm imagining a quiet dude in the stands wearing round sunglasses and with crossed arms, counting Mane's missed chances equal to burning his cars.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #14650 on: June 6, 2022, 02:08:22 pm »
That's the salary which is widely reported:

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/articles/reported-liverpool-player-salaries-2021-22-season

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/liverpool-fc-players-wages-contract-details/

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-fc/sadio-mane-22847/

I think I mentioned it one post as an example of Mane being paid less than Salah. If you have an official source, post it. If you don't, get back under your rock.

Because the rest of this is the same wild exaggerations, lazy trolling and straw man attacks we always see from you. I've never come across anyone on any board who posts so often and says so little. I don't think you've ever expressed an opinion or viewpoint that didn't involve sniping at another poster or someone in the media, in this case the fantasy that people are claiming Liverpool 'are not respecting an entire nation'.

A new poster tried to explain the viewpoint from Senegal and add some context, going out of his way to say he wasn't slagging off the club but was trying to explain the view from there. It isn't necessary for you to create a pile on by putting words into his mouth.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2807365-sadio-mane-signs-new-liverpool-contract-the-best-decision-in-my-career.amp.html

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/22/sadio-mane-liverpool-contract-five-years

These are from when he signed his new contract in 2018 and say he’s on 150k a week.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14651 on: June 6, 2022, 02:13:10 pm »

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/articles/reported-liverpool-player-salaries-2021-22-season

I think I mentioned it one post as an example of Mane being paid less than Salah. If you have an official source, post it. If you don't, get back under your rock.

Because the rest of this is the same wild exaggerations, lazy trolling and straw man attacks we always see from you. I've never come across anyone on any board who posts so often and says so little. I don't think you've ever expressed an opinion or viewpoint that didn't involve sniping at another poster or someone in the media, in this case the fantasy that people are claiming Liverpool 'are not respecting an entire nation'.

A new poster tried to explain the viewpoint from Senegal and add some context, going out of his way to say he wasn't slagging off the club but was trying to explain the view from there. It isn't necessary for you to create a pile on by putting words into his mouth.

Widely :D

Fascinating that you think I 'created a pile on' on the lad, when many posters commented before I'd even seen. I'd love to have that sort of influence Sheer, annoyingly people can make their own minds up. The undertone from his posts is very clearly a lack of respect of Sadio, of Senegal, of the AFCON, that he 'deserves better', that we treat 'others' better. There's literally journalists who have run with the 'Klopp doesn't respect Africa' stuff, go back to the press conferences in January and see. Its not some fantasy, its very clearly a viewpoint held by at least a small amount of people involved in football in Africa. Going out of his way to say he wasn't slagging the club off is grand....but then posting a load of made up nonsense pretty much has the same impact.

You should ask top management why they want him to leave.

Example : If you work at a firm that don't value you and refuse to bump your salary by more than 3%, you can apply to another firm that does the same to its employees, but for you the newcomer, they can give you a bump of 20% of your salary.

The club also wants him to leave

that was not cheered on by chants from fans. There was great songs about Salah, Van Dijk, Firmino even Jota and Diaz now.

The silence treatment he received after AFCON.

Sorry Sheer, but people have their own minds and no-one has caused any 'pile on' except Fisco himself, registering to post and then posting so many inaccuracies as if they're gospel. I can see why you're getting yourself involved because you seem to believe the same sort of thing. He's underpaid, he's unappreciated, he doesn't have a song, he doesn't get chants from the crowd. None of those things are true. You've been shown far more accurate links/stories about his wage (I mean what a fucking world we're living in anyway talking about someone getting paid £100k a week as underpaid) and that he's actually one of our most well paid players. You've been told by people who sit in the crowd, week in week out, that the stuff about no-one signing his song is nonsense. But you ignore it, and go to town with the personal stuff because there's nothing else to come back with.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14652 on: June 6, 2022, 02:13:31 pm »

There's something Senegal wants you to know
The best in the world is Sadio not Mo
But Sadio we'll burn all your cars if you don't score

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14653 on: June 6, 2022, 02:19:30 pm »
Sadio Diouf, a Senegalese who resides in London said he was not happy with Mane’s penalty loss, as he was one of those who abused him on his social media page with his friends.

“I was angry, fumed, and feel like slapping Mane. We have been at the final not twice and the final against Egypt means so much to the nation of Senegal. I had so much hope and expectation on that penalty and he did not score, I was angry because I just want to see Senegal win AFCON. At the time of missing the penalty, I abused him on social media with friends. I said he is only good at Liverpool and useless winning a trophy for his home country”.

it's almost like Liverpool is a completely different team.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14654 on: June 6, 2022, 02:20:04 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14655 on: June 6, 2022, 02:23:09 pm »

Scans :D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14656 on: June 6, 2022, 02:28:58 pm »
That works for me. 😀
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14657 on: June 6, 2022, 02:34:36 pm »
But Sadio we'll burn all your cars if you don't sco're

fixed

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14658 on: June 6, 2022, 02:53:01 pm »
Sorry Sheer, but people have their own minds and no-one has caused any 'pile on' except Fisco himself, registering to post and then posting so many inaccuracies as if they're gospel. I can see why you're getting yourself involved because you seem to believe the same sort of thing. He's underpaid, he's unappreciated, he doesn't have a song, he doesn't get chants from the crowd. None of those things are true. You've been shown far more accurate links/stories about his wage (I mean what a fucking world we're living in anyway talking about someone getting paid £100k a week as underpaid) and that he's actually one of our most well paid players. You've been told by people who sit in the crowd, week in week out, that the stuff about no-one signing his song is nonsense. But you ignore it, and go to town with the personal stuff because there's nothing else to come back with.
Except that Fisco didn't 'post inaccuracies as if they were gospel', he said up front:

Note that I am just explaining and you have the right to disagree. I am writing all of this is a non conflictual way but just to show the perspective of a senegalese fan

You say there are far more accurate and reliable links/stories about Mane's base salary - plural - saying he's one of our best paid players. Well then why don't you post them? Because a cursory google search doesn't come up with any. I said I understood Mane wanting to be the top man at another huge club with a wage that reflects that, especially given how much attention goes to Salah. It's fine for you to disagree with me, but when you put words in my mouth and suggest I'm posting falsehoods to push some kind of bizarre anti-Mane agenda (bit of a weird stance when I say in the same post he's been outperforming Salah of late) you're making it personal.

I wouldn't even mind that so much if it was an occasional thing, but the sheer volume of your posting (over 40 so far today and it's only lunchtime) makes your constant shit stirring almost unavoidable across the forum, which is why everyone keeps bringing it up. I'd love to have an adult discussion with you on here and if there was any substance to your views on this situation I'd engage with that, but of course there isn't because there never is. Just more lazy sniping.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14659 on: June 6, 2022, 02:58:35 pm »
You say there are far more accurate and reliable links/stories about Mane's base salary - plural - saying he's one of our best paid players. Well then why don't you post them? Because a cursory google search doesn't come up with any.

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/22/sadio-mane-liverpool-contract-five-years

That alone is far, far more reliable than the stuff you keep posting Sheer.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14660 on: June 6, 2022, 03:01:38 pm »

That alone is far, far more reliable than the stuff you keep posting Sheer.

Yeah but that was probably a special secret super duper search you had to do to find that article.

probably buried on some Russian website.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #14661 on: June 6, 2022, 03:02:29 pm »
Sheer, genuine question, why is this making you so angry?
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14662 on: June 6, 2022, 03:14:34 pm »
Even if Mané was "only" on 100k, surely it's a wage he agreed to and not the first one with the club either. Maybe he should have spent more time in contract talks if that was the important thing. It seems it wasn't at the time, so lay of using that as some sort of argument of ill treatment.
« Last Edit: June 6, 2022, 03:17:11 pm by Crimson »
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14663 on: June 6, 2022, 03:16:51 pm »
Someone just needs to remind Sadio of Coutinho & Gini (& numerous others) if he thinks the grass will be greener on the other side.
Also Emre Can

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14664 on: June 6, 2022, 03:20:12 pm »
Fuckinh hell... ive had a nightmare there   ;D

Edited now for world peace

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14665 on: June 6, 2022, 03:26:33 pm »
Even if Mané was "only" on 100k, surely it's a wage he agreed to and not the first one with the club either. Maybe he should have spent more time in contract talks if that was the important thing. It seems it wasn't at the time, so lay of using that as some sort of argument.

The comparisons between player wages really has got to such a daft level now

There's no rhyme or reason behind it, not at our level as mere supporters anyway. There must be so many little clauses and bonuses, so much information they're working with (we sold 200,000 Salah shirts, 150,000 VVD shirts but only 46,000 Mane shirts....thats made up btw). The nature of the beast is that there's always going to be players who appear underpaid compared to others, you just can't use that as any basis of worth or respect. Ox is unfortunately the one who is always going to get the 'but if he's paid this, then x should be paid this' but thats simply because he was a high profile signing from, at the time, a rival near the top of the table. You can't compare that with someone who signed a year earlier from Southampton, or someone who signed from Wolves, or a youngster who signed from Red Bull. If you go with google then our CBs are paid as follows: VVD - £220k a week, Matip - £140k a week, Gomez - £85k a week, Konate - £70k a week. Is VVD worth three Konates? Is Henderson worth 3 Curtis Jones? Is Naby worth 6 Harvey Elliots?

Sadio undoubtedly signed as one of our highest paid players, he then undoubtedly had a bump and remained one of our highest paid players when he renewed, and had he decided to stay undoubtedly he'd have had another bump and remained one of our highest paid players.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #14666 on: June 6, 2022, 03:37:28 pm »
Brilliant  :D

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #14667 on: June 6, 2022, 03:41:59 pm »
Except that Fisco didn't 'post inaccuracies as if they were gospel', he said up front:

He wanted it both ways I think Sheer. A sort of "These are my thoughts except when they're shown to be wrong in which case they belong to other people and I'm just providing a service."
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #14668 on: June 6, 2022, 04:13:43 pm »

This thread has turned into absolute chaos in the past few pages, but this has absolutely sent me :lmao

Offline El_Frank

• Main Stander
  • Doubters into believers
« Reply #14669 on: June 6, 2022, 04:16:10 pm »

I'm not saying these are wrong, I genuinely don't know what the wages are, but not one of them includes a source of any kind so how do we know they are right? (aside from one that mentions the NHL, I'm assuming Sadio isn't leaving us for the ice and hoping to be the star centre for the Detroit Red Wings or something?)

Offline neil4ad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14670 on: June 6, 2022, 04:44:34 pm »

That's preposterous/unacceptable that he earns less than Salah. If those sites are to be believed he even earns less than Keita! But... has he actually said he wants to leave? I keep hearing the "he intends to signal" that he wishes to leave. I presume that by not saying anything, or initiating a contract extension, he's saying he wants out?
« Last Edit: June 6, 2022, 04:46:53 pm by neil4ad »
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." -Bill Shankly

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14671 on: June 6, 2022, 04:53:43 pm »
That's preposterous/unacceptable that he earns less than Salah. If those sites are to be believed he even earns less than Keita! But... has he actually said he wants to leave? I keep hearing the "he intends to signal" that he wishes to leave. I presume that by not saying anything, or initiating a contract extension, he's saying he wants out?

Dare I ask.....why is that preposterous/unacceptable?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #14672 on: June 6, 2022, 04:55:51 pm »
Dare I ask.....why is that preposterous/unacceptable?
Yeah, that's a stretch, surely... But Mane earning less than Keita is unacceptable.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #14673 on: June 6, 2022, 05:00:26 pm »

Asking for a transfer usually means players miss out on their ‘loyalty bonus' which is why you rarely hear about a player 'submitting a transfer request' as opposed to the more common 'has indicated he won’t sign a new contract'. A classic example being Michael Owen when he didn’t submit a transfer request but, knowing that Real were circling, wouldn’t sign a new deal either. So we had the unedifying sight of him sat on the bench for an important CL qualifier which we obviously needed to win, but Rafa couldn’t bring him on as being cup-tied would have meant we got even less than the £8m we actually got. Still, that one actually worked out alright in the end….
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14674 on: June 6, 2022, 05:05:49 pm »
Yeah, that's a stretch, surely... But Mane earning less than Keita is unacceptable.

Not that those figures are even remotely true.

But if they were, it's down to his agent, isn't it? He signed his latest deal after Keita joined us, and they have the same agent so would have known what he was earning.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #14675 on: June 6, 2022, 05:24:32 pm »
Not that those figures are even remotely true.

But if they were, it's down to his agent, isn't it? He signed his latest deal after Keita joined us, and they have the same agent so would have known what he was earning.

Yeah, I know, but the club should also show appreciation of the respective contributions. Granted, Mane didn't have a performance in 20/21 that warranted a new contract, but still. And I have no idea if the figures are anything close to being correct.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #14676 on: June 6, 2022, 05:27:25 pm »
First off, I think the fact we are even having a conversation about a song being good enough for a player is absolutely bizarre. Although it's probably indicative of the crazy, messed up world we live in where trivialities are hot topics and important issues are ignored.

That aside, I agree with your point there. Some songs just catch a wave and pretty much everyone joins in with them. It's hit and miss though. Whether a song takes off or not isn't really determined by who the song is about. It's about the tune itself and how many it resonates with.

As it goes, from what I see and hear, Liverpool probably have more songs about their own individual players than any other club in the PL, just as we seem to have far more songs about our own club than any other fanbase has for theirs.
That's it, really. It's hard to imagine twenty years ago anybody even caring about stuff like this. Indeed we live in a strange world, and the current generation is just that little bit more entitled. . It should also be noted that we have no proof that Sadio himself cares about this... It could be all projection from an international fanbase who see him as "not getting as much love as he deserves". The song complaints have come from fans who've pointed out that we don't hear Mané's song that much (though as I said in an earlier post it's been sung in the stands a whole lot more since March 2022 til the end of the season). It does appear, though, that players love having their names sung for the right reasons. The club's TV site has a bunch of videos with players talking about their songs, so it seems to be a USP in some strange kind of way.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14677 on: June 6, 2022, 05:34:31 pm »
Wonder what the entire population of Senegal think about Bayern's derisory offer.Their fans are going to need to sing double time about him now.

From what I'm hearing its nowhere near as bad as what the people of Nigeria think.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14678 on: June 6, 2022, 05:43:19 pm »
Yeah, I know, but the club should also show appreciation of the respective contributions. Granted, Mane didn't have a performance in 20/21 that warranted a new contract, but still. And I have no idea if the figures are anything close to being correct.

He got the appreciation by being given a new deal just 2yrs after joining when he had 3 years left.

I don't know where this idea has come from that players, who are already earning many millions a year, deserve a pay rise ever few years.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14679 on: June 6, 2022, 05:56:42 pm »
fukcing hell. either the trolling is top class - or some of our regular posters are absolute morons with the inability to read or even click a link.