Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1408524 times)

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #720 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:08 pm »
Rafa fits the bill. So does Ancellotti.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #721 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:10 pm »
Who would you want?

Who's better and willing to join in your opinion?

I dunno, I don't run this club. Right now I would happy with everyone shifting Milner to wing back..

But seriously, Ancelotti if available...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #722 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:12 pm »
Somewhere in a dark corner of Tyne and Wear, Borini just shed a few silent tears.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:44 pm »
Rafa. Its a no brainer
It is, but we no brain.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #724 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:46 pm »
He isn't known for his tactical abilities, he is all about motivation and besides that, as far as I know, his english is pretty hohum...

I reckong we would need a calm and experienced manager who knows the PL and is able to teach this squad some tactical basics..

Klopp's English is fine, wtf are you on about?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #725 on: October 4, 2015, 09:28:54 pm »
I've got a feeling the entire stadium will be in good voice for at least the first few weeks

I don't think the tourists even know we replaced our manager, I am doubtful they even know there is such a thing as a manager.

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #726 on: October 4, 2015, 09:29:29 pm »
Why do you think Klopp would be a mistake, personally I don't think you can afford to get anyone else.
Klopp can get you third this season, I think he's perfect for a club like Liverpool.

Yep. Perfect.

I'm just praying we've made this decision because we've sorted the deal already. Personally I think in the next 3-4 months quite a few top jobs will become available. I want the klopp. That reads very wrong.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #727 on: October 4, 2015, 09:29:35 pm »
If Klopp comes in, lot of players gonna have to leave. Sad to see Mignolet leave, but it'll happen

Yeah I think that th- hang on...what?

Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #728 on: October 4, 2015, 09:29:42 pm »
He is all about motivation, which will be funny as his english is pretty bad.. but that could be part of the marketing plan as well right?

That would be like a company with a new stadium setting someone up for a fall. Get the mad German in for a while and get them off the scent.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: October 4, 2015, 09:29:54 pm »
Even if we get Ancelotti or Klopp (which I honestly doubt), nothing will change unless the entire structure of the club is overhauled and that is not something you can really do mid season.

Why FSG waited till October to do this instead of June is beyond me.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:03 pm »

Yeah? How come you know? Don't forget, we got an english core right now which could quickly turn on him when things going right..
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #731 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:11 pm »
He isn't known for his tactical abilities, he is all about motivation and besides that, as far as I know, his english is pretty hohum...

I reckong we would need a calm and experienced manager who knows the PL and is able to teach this squad some tactical basics..

We should not get Klopp because his english is hohum

:lmao

Jesus.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:23 pm »
Because he is very Germanic, wants his players to run ridiculous distances, wants to press like lunatics and wants to play counter attacking football. He has obvious qualities but is by no means a shoe in.

Money guarantee's success these days not managers. No manager can guarantee Liverpool success given we have the fifth highest wage bill in a league that soon only have 3 CL places. To be successful we need to overachieve. Can Klopp do that? Who knows. Give him a shot and if he can't give someone else a shot. That's all we can do unless a sugar daddy takes over.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:40 pm »

It is indeed:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=C2pQZrLg_mg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=C2pQZrLg_mg</a>
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #734 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:47 pm »

I would prefer to go for someone who knows the Premier League too, that would be the sensible option. But since when does FSG go for that?  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #735 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:50 pm »
He is all about motivation, which will be funny as his english is pretty bad.. but that could be part of the marketing plan as well right?

And again with the bad English.  What's this based on?  It can't be based on his English interviews, you must've pulled it out of your arse.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #736 on: October 4, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »
Even if we get Ancelotti or Klopp (which I honestly doubt), nothing will change unless the entire structure of the club is overhauled and that is not something you can really do mid season.

Killjoy.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: October 4, 2015, 09:31:39 pm »
Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool FC will approach German to succeed Rodgers
21:16, 4 OCT 2015
BY JAMES PEARCE

Former Dortmund boss is leading candidate for Anfield job

Jurgen Klopp is the leading candidate to be named as Liverpool’s new manager.

The ECHO understands that the Reds will make an approach to the former Borussia Dortmund boss over the coming days as they seek a successor to Brendan Rodgers,

Carlo Ancelotti and Frank de Boer will also come under consideration but Klopp is viewed as the ideal replacement by Anfield’s hierarchy.

The 48-year-old German has been out of management since he stepped down at Dortmund back in May. He announced that he was taking a sabbatical but has made it known in recent weeks that he’s ready to return and would relish working in the Premier League.

Klopp boasts an impressive CV haven’t won two Bundesliga titles and taken Dortmund to the 2013 Champions League final. The ECHO understands that he’s eager to hold talks with the Reds.

Owners Fenway Sports Group expect to have the new manager in place for the Reds’ next game away to Tottenham on October 17.

Rodgers was sacked an hour after Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Everton at Goodison following a transatlantic phone call with Fenway Sports Group president Mike Gordon.

In a joint statement, principal owner John W Henry, chairman Tom Werner and Gordon said: “We would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Brendan Rodgers for the significant contribution he has made to the club and express our gratitude for his hard work and commitment.

“All of us have experienced some wonderful moments with Brendan as manager and we are confident he will enjoy a long career in the game.

“Although this has been a difficult decision, we believe it provides us with the best opportunity for success on the pitch. Ambition and winning are at the heart of what we want to bring to Liverpool and we believe this change gives us the best opportunity to deliver it.

“The search for a new manager is underway and we hope to make an appointment in a decisive and timely manner.”

Rodgers took over from Kenny Dalglish in June 2012 after a successful spell at Swansea City, who he had got promoted into the Premier League.

In his first season at Anfield the Reds finished seventh but in 2013/14 they kicked on and came within two points of ending the club’s 24-year wait for a 19th top flight title.

Inspired by the brilliance of Luis Suarez, the Reds scored 101 league goals and collected 84 points. However, their hopes of glory were dashed by a home defeat to Chelsea as Manchester City took the silverware.

Following the sale of Suarez to Barcelona, Rodgers’ reign went off the rails.

Last season Liverpool finished sixth and a miserable campaign ended with a humiliating 6-1 defeat at Stoke. FSG kept faith with Rodgers and allowed him to spend £80million on new players but they wielded the axe after a poor return of 12 points from the opening eight games this season.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-fc-approach-10194206
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: October 4, 2015, 09:31:39 pm »
We should not get Klopp because his english is hohum

:lmao

Jesus.

The english press, the english core... the first crisis will come..etcetcetc

Experience would be key now no?

But hey, as I said, if he moves Milner to wing back I am in..

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: October 4, 2015, 09:31:44 pm »
Whoever the new manager is they're coming into a highly pressured situation. A slow start and it'll be hard to see any light for the rest of the season. Unless Klopp specifically told them he wanted to take a break til mid season, it again boils down to the idiocy of our owners let him have the pre season to put his stamp on things.

Christ.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #740 on: October 4, 2015, 09:31:48 pm »
Yeah? How come you know? Don't forget, we got an english core right now which could quickly turn on him when things going right..

Because there's plenty of interviews with him in English.  They're not difficult to find, stop making stuff up to suit your agenda.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: October 4, 2015, 09:31:49 pm »

Please explain how a guy who isn't from a super-rich club, with poor tactical abilities, can win two Bundesliga titles and get a team to the CL final? ???

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:05 pm »

I have to disagree. We need to improve in all areas, but an experienced manager who knows how to drill the basics into a team and enforce a consistent brand of football will do wonders for us.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:06 pm »
Rafa. Its a no brainer

I love how you're posting this in two different thread's with a straight face.  ;D

Yeah he's leaving the best and most expensive squad assembled for the shambles that is Liverpool FC currently.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2015, 09:33:55 pm by Samie »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:07 pm »
listening to him?

your anti-German bias has been hugely obvious in the Champions League threads mate
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline CLOCKSPEED

• his processor is underclocked
  • Kopite
« Reply #745 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:34 pm »

Who gives a fuck what klopp does when celebrating as long as he does plenty off it .

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #746 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:44 pm »
I dunno, I don't run this club. Right now I would happy with everyone shifting Milner to wing back..

But seriously, Ancelotti if available...

Fuck me it's like a formula one team arguing over which logos best adorn the car when they haven't even thought about the engine or chassis.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:48 pm »
Because he is very Germanic, wants his players to run ridiculous distances, wants to press like lunatics and wants to play counter attacking football. He has obvious qualities but is by no means a shoe in.
The shirt can wear heavy on some, on others it is an inspiration. Half of a manager's job is to be a psychoanalyst.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: October 4, 2015, 09:32:52 pm »
Please explain how a guy who isn't from a super-rich club, with poor tactical abilities, can win two Bundesliga titles and get a team to the CL final? ???

I spend months with an australian guy around... let's say it's something he is known for..

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: October 4, 2015, 09:33:01 pm »
It is indeed:

"Bellend celebrations", questionable sentence cadence; anything else to add to this increasingly worrying list?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: October 4, 2015, 09:33:25 pm »
he has a thing against Germans and their teams for some reason

Odds are almost certain that a manager will resign or be sacked at some point, he can smugly point at his post and claim he was right all along.  ::)

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #751 on: October 4, 2015, 09:33:34 pm »
Finally a decision that will make clubs above stand up and take notice.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: October 4, 2015, 09:33:42 pm »

Who would have been available in the summer? Perhaps sticking with rodgers was their best choice at the time. Giving him that much money to spend is the real head scratcher

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #753 on: October 4, 2015, 09:33:44 pm »

He can't... Klopp's a fine coach

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #754 on: October 4, 2015, 09:34:05 pm »

The English press what? Those bunch of c*nts that love Mourinho and love to stick the boot in whenever they can to anyone? Fuck the English press. I have no idea what they have to do with anything.

Experience in what? The PL, we just got rid of a manager that was experienced in the PL. So there's that argument blown out the water.

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: October 4, 2015, 09:34:07 pm »

Have you been on the vino mate?
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline shanklygirl

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #756 on: October 4, 2015, 09:34:14 pm »

Sounds perfect to me.

Then ask them to run through a brick wall, and we have a deal  :wave

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #757 on: October 4, 2015, 09:34:14 pm »
Who would have been available in the summer? Perhaps sticking with rodgers was their best choice at the time. Giving him that much money to spend is the real head scratcher

We spent about 15-20 million

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #759 on: October 4, 2015, 09:35:02 pm »
Despite a poor start we're only 3 points off fourth having played Everton, Yernited, Arsenal and Stoke away. If the new man can keep us in touch through the next five games which include Spurs, Manchester City and Chelsea away then he'll have an excellent base to build from.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored