Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4622452 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #25160 on: April 19, 2017, 01:41:50 am »
Hang on a miscommunication that was repeated for over a week all very strange.

And Trump said he sent them there he hasn't got a fucking clue whats really going on.

Official: White House, Pentagon miscommunicated on aircraft carrier's location

As the White House was talking about sending a naval "armada" to the Korean Peninsula, the very ships in question were on their way to participate in military exercises in the Indian Ocean, some 3,500 miles in the opposite direction.
A senior administration official blamed a miscommunication between the Pentagon and the White House over reports that the aircraft carrier has not made its way to the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, as an expected show of force to North Korea.

The official blamed the mixup on a lack of follow-up with commanders overseeing the movements of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier.

On April 8, US Pacific Command, which oversees military operations in the region, issued a statement saying that the Carl Vinson and an accompanying strike group would leave Singapore and head to the Western Pacific, with a US military official telling CNN that it was a "show of force" in response to North Korea's provocations.

Following the announcement, President Donald Trump and some of his top aides highlighted the deployment as part of the administration's response to Pyongyang's recent missile tests.

"We are sending an armada. Very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network.
And the announcement that the Vinson had been dispatched to the region increased tensions with Pyongyang, with its official Korean Central News Agency calling the carrier's deployment "nothing but a reckless action of aggression to aggravate the tensions in the region."

The aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson leads the guided-missile destroyer USS Michael Murphy and the guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Champlain in the Indian Ocean on April 14.
But soon after the Pacific Command statement, US military officials clarified to CNN that the strike group would first complete a previously scheduled military exercise with the Australian navy.
Further confusion was added when Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters last week that the exercises had been canceled. Multiple US defense officials told CNN that Mattis had inadvertently misspoke and that it was a port visit in Australia that was canceled to allow for the group's redeployment to the waters near the Korean Peninsula.
The strike group, including the 97,000-ton carrier and its 60-plus aircraft, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer and USS Michael Murphy and the guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Champlain, will arrive off the Korean Peninsula by the end of April, multiple US defense officials told CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/carl-vinson-korea-trump/index.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25161 on: April 19, 2017, 03:52:43 am »
Miscommunication, or Trump not knowing where the Indian Ocean is?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #25162 on: April 19, 2017, 05:15:29 am »

His memory/cognition seems to be deteriorating pretty rapidly.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25163 on: April 19, 2017, 06:23:13 am »

Imagine he starts a war because of his shite geography.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25164 on: April 19, 2017, 08:13:55 am »
It was taking ages for that ship to arrive. Hilarious.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #25165 on: April 19, 2017, 08:33:38 am »
Democrat Jon Ossoff just fails to clinch the Georgia 6th district special congressional election.
He received 48.1% of the vote, and now faces a June run-off election with Republican Karen Handel, who received 19.8% of the vote. 

ROSWELL, Ga. — Jon Ossoff, a Democrat making his first bid for elective office, narrowly missed winning a heavily conservative House district in Georgia outright on Wednesday, according to The Associated Press. It threw a scare into Republicans in a special congressional election that was seen as an early referendum on President Trump.

Mr. Ossoff fell just short of the 50 percent threshold needed to win the seat — he was at 48.3 percent as of 1:48 a.m., with 88 percent of precincts reporting, and he will face Karen Handel, the top Republican vote-getter, in a June runoff.

A documentary filmmaker and former congressional staff member, Mr. Ossoff, 30, had hoped to avert a runoff in the Sixth District, a Republican-dominated section of the Atlanta suburbs that had been represented by Tom Price, who is now Mr. Trump’s health and human services secretary. But despite his financial advantage — Mr. Ossoff had raised $8.3 million, more than quadruple that of the next-closest candidate — and a highly energized liberal base, a majority was just out of reach in a district that has not sent a Democrat to Congress since the Carter administration.

Mr. Ossoff released a statement early Wednesday after the race was called.

“This is already a remarkable victory,” he said. “We defied the odds, shattered expectations, and now are ready to fight on and win in June.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/politics/georgia-special-election.html?_r=0
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25166 on: April 19, 2017, 02:04:06 pm »

I'm sure the Russians and Chinese knew exactly where the Armada was. Surprised Putin didn't tweet Donnie to keep him up to date.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #25167 on: April 19, 2017, 02:09:58 pm »

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25168 on: April 19, 2017, 03:16:23 pm »
It wouldn't be a bible bashing republican shitpost without white Jesus.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25169 on: April 19, 2017, 05:36:33 pm »
Democrat Jon Ossoff just fails to clinch the Georgia 6th district special congressional election.
He received 48.1% of the vote, and now faces a June run-off election with Republican Karen Handel, who received 19.8% of the vote. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/politics/georgia-special-election.html?_r=0
Anybody reckon he could actually win? Now that all the Republican voters have one candidate to united behind and against?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #25170 on: April 19, 2017, 06:40:36 pm »
Anybody reckon he could actually win? Now that all the Republican voters have one candidate to united behind and against?

I live in the 6th district.

The campaign ads produced by the Republicans, touting a series of "problems" with Ossoff while mentioning nothing about any Republican candidate, are plaguing the airwaves.

I'll be surprised if he wins; he's done better than could have been expected already. Think the district is ultimately too conservative for him to win. Would love to be wrong, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25172 on: April 20, 2017, 06:08:25 am »

GODDAMN RIGHT!

"Also, NK women, this face tells you I won't be sharing any meals with you unless my wife is present."

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25174 on: April 20, 2017, 11:03:15 am »
Despicable c*nt:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/trump-signs-childs-hat-throws-crowd/

That more so than the strange politics and personal affectations is the most concerning part of him. He is absolutely, emotionally empty.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #25175 on: April 20, 2017, 11:14:43 am »
That more so than the strange politics and personal affectations is the most concerning part of him. He is absolutely, emotionally empty.

Imagine queuing up for ages as a kid for your favourite player or celebrity,  then to your absolute delight, they actually stop, take your pen and greet you, sign your cap/book/t-shirt but then proceed to fuck it off over your head to some c*nt who's probably going to put it on ebay a few hours later whilst you're left there looking on helplessly.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #25176 on: April 20, 2017, 11:55:56 am »
Imagine queuing up for ages as a kid for your favourite player or celebrity,  then to your absolute delight, they actually stop, take your pen and greet you, sign your cap/book/t-shirt but then proceed to fuck it off over your head to some c*nt who's probably going to put it on ebay a few hours later whilst you're left there looking on helplessly.

Yes but it's Trump, so whoever queued up for ages is already a c*nt.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25177 on: April 20, 2017, 12:04:38 pm »
Yes but it's Trump, so whoever queued up for ages is already a c*nt.

:lmao

Fair point!
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25178 on: April 20, 2017, 01:43:45 pm »
1- Alan Branch seems like a good dude, well spoken and level....love this

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/us/patriots-alan-branch-white-house-don-lemon-cnntv/

2- The Mike Pence "resolve on my face" quote.....just when you think these people can't get any dumber...

3- Jason Chaffetz will go down in history books as one of the biggest clown cars ever elected to office.  Fuck and off!   :wave :wave :wave
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25179 on: April 20, 2017, 02:03:41 pm »
I think he genuinely forgot who handed him the cap in those few seconds he took to sign it. The man's attention span is questionable.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #25180 on: April 20, 2017, 02:15:48 pm »
American, Delta, and United Airlines slam Emirates' decision to scale back service in the US

Business Insider
Benjamin Zhang
4 hrs ago

US airlines have responded to Emirates' announcement that it will reduce service to the US.

In a statement, the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies — the lobbying organization that speaks on behalf of American, Delta, and United Airlines — said it was "laughable" that Emirates would refer to itself as a profit-oriented enterprise.

Further, the partnership's chief spokesperson, Jill Zuckman, accused the Middle Eastern carriers of being instruments for "their governments' goal to dominate global aviation" and operate without regard for profitability.

Here is the complete statement from Partnership for Open and Fair Skies chief spokesperson Jill Zuckman:

"The fact is, market demand has never played a role when the Gulf carriers decide where to fly. It is well known that the Gulf carriers, including Emirates, lose money on most of their flights to the United States and are propped up by billions of dollars in government cash. Their business model is based on growing their networks without regard to profitability in order to serve their governments’ goals to dominate global aviation. A perfect example is Emirates’ most recent route between Athens, Greece and Newark, N.J., a money-losing flight that is only possible because of government subsidies. That Emirates would refer to itself as 'profit oriented' is simply laughable."

On Wednesday, Emirates announced that it will reduce the number of flight to five of the 12 US cities it currently serves — including Boston, Los Angeles, and Seattle — because of a decrease in bookings. The Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based airline blamed the Trump administration's travel policies for the reduction in demand.

This is just the latest episode in the dramatic feud between the America's three mega-carriers and the Persian Gulf's trio of heavyweights.

Since 2015, American, Delta, and United Airlines (the US3) have been complaining about competition from three huge and fast-growing Middle East-based rivals — Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways (the ME3).

According to the US3, the ME3's growth has been fueled by as much as $50 billion in subsidies over the past decade, allowing them to flood the international market and threaten the job security of US aviation workers. They also say the ME3 are in violation of the Open Skies agreements that govern air travel between the US and 120 nations including the UAE and Qatar.

The ME3 have repeatedly denied these allegations. According to Emirates, it has reported 28 years of profitability and has returned more than $3 billion in dividends to its investors.

In 2015, Emirates released a report that accused the US airlines of receiving more than $100 billion in support from the US government since 2002 in the form of government assumption of pension responsibilities, bankruptcy protection, antitrust immunity, direct grants, loan guarantees, and tax exemptions.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/american-delta-and-united-airlines-slam-emirates-decision-to-scale-back-service-in-the-us/ar-BBA36BE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK216DHP
Kill the humourless

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #25181 on: April 20, 2017, 03:07:44 pm »
They complain about competition and then complain that the competition is scaling back flights into their "territory" ???

I don't get it!?

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25182 on: April 20, 2017, 03:20:48 pm »
They complain about competition and then complain that the competition is scaling back flights into their "territory" ???

I don't get it!?

Emirates code share in national airspace and those carriers pick up the pieces.

Say I'm going from Dubai to Portland, I might have to change at say, San Fran and then get an internal flight with Air Alaska. And through Emirates selling a ticket, Air Alaska picks up 10% of the ticket price for not doing anything - no marketing, no resources, nothing.

Emirates scaling back on its US ops, means they will loses 100s of millions in these invisible transactions.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25183 on: April 20, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »
Korea used to be part of china....

Oh no it didn't Donald..

The man's ignorance is mind blowing...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25184 on: April 20, 2017, 03:49:01 pm »
Korea used to be part of china....

Oh no it didn't Donald..

The man's ignorance is mind blowing...

He didn't say that did he?  Please tell me he didn't say that?  That's one step away from saying Korea was a colony of Japan in WW2...  :o
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #25185 on: April 20, 2017, 03:52:19 pm »
He didn't say that did he?  Please tell me he didn't say that?  That's one step away from saying Korea was a colony of Japan in WW2...  :o

“He then went into the history of China and Korea. Not North Korea, Korea. And you know, you’re talking about thousands of years . . . and many wars. And Korea actually used to be a part of China. And after listening for 10 minutes, I realized that it’s not so easy.”
— President Trump, interview with the Wall Street Journal, April 12, 2017

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25186 on: April 20, 2017, 03:57:17 pm »
“He then went into the history of China and Korea. Not North Korea, Korea. And you know, you’re talking about thousands of years . . . and many wars. And Korea actually used to be a part of China. And after listening for 10 minutes, I realized that it’s not so easy.”

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25187 on: April 20, 2017, 05:42:05 pm »
Of course he did...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25188 on: April 20, 2017, 05:49:35 pm »
Emirates code share in national airspace and those carriers pick up the pieces.

Say I'm going from Dubai to Portland, I might have to change at say, San Fran and then get an internal flight with Air Alaska. And through Emirates selling a ticket, Air Alaska picks up 10% of the ticket price for not doing anything - no marketing, no resources, nothing.

Emirates scaling back on its US ops, means they will loses 100s of millions in these invisible transactions.
Good. Fuck 'em. They're the ones who bitched and moaned and got the Trump administration to pass the order which prevents people from bringing electronic devices if you were travelling from a middle eastern country (unless you were travelling via an American Airline of course!  ::)).

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25189 on: April 20, 2017, 06:50:23 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #25190 on: April 20, 2017, 07:31:02 pm »

Looking forward to Spicer explaining that France used to part of Germany...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25191 on: April 20, 2017, 07:51:57 pm »
Looking forward to Spicer explaining that France used to part of Germany...

It would be great if someone then trolled him by asking about Alsace.  8)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25192 on: April 20, 2017, 07:57:57 pm »
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/mike-pence-is-a-fucking-joke-1794495680

Magary is spot on. Pence's tough guy act in Korea was cringeworthy.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25193 on: April 20, 2017, 10:22:43 pm »
Trump did a press conference with the Italian Prime Minister and talking about the great things Italy have done and mentioned Pavarotti and said Hes a friend of mine a great friend of mine. did he forget he died in 2007

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25194 on: April 20, 2017, 10:23:10 pm »
Trump did a press conference with the Italian Prime Minister and talking about the great things Italy have done and mentioned Pavarotti and said Hes a friend of mine a great friend of mine. did he forget he died in 2007
As you do with great friends/people you met on one occasion who didn't try to punch you.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25195 on: April 20, 2017, 11:07:25 pm »
Reports coming through that IS authorities are seeking the arrest of Julian Assange...

Such a lovely man...
W

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25196 on: April 20, 2017, 11:38:00 pm »
Reports coming through that IS authorities are seeking the arrest of Julian Assange...

Such a lovely man...
What a shame that would be. Also that's quite a spelling mistake  ;D
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25197 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:36 am »
Isn't it about 15 people they want to put to death?

Samuel Sinyangwe‏Verified account @samswey

Gorsuch's first act on the Supreme Court was to sanction the execution of a black man who may well be innocent.

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 4m4 minutes ago

BREAKING: U.S. Supreme Court allows Arkansas to proceed with first execution since 2005.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25198 on: April 21, 2017, 05:39:18 am »
Who are these people? is one of them Kid Rock?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25199 on: April 21, 2017, 05:42:28 am »
Just noticed Sarah Palin.