Author Topic: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)  (Read 188019 times)

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)
« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:40 pm »
Borini? Except he seems to have been completely fuck off by Rodgers.

Borini would have got nowhere near those chances and even if he did, would have probably miscontrolled it. He's an awful player.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:41 pm »
I thought we played well. Movement was excellent, we pressed, we looked interested.... we just got three sucker punches.

Personally I've taken a lot of positives from that. Maybe I'm just too used to watching shite.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:43 pm »
That finishing from us was just ridiculous today. Should've come away with 3 points ended up with none.

Christ almighty did you even watch the game or just look at how many shots we took?

Like how can you possibly say we didn't deserve anything but a loss? That was the worst shambles I've ever seen on a football pitch, literally no player knew what the fuck they were doing

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:48 pm »
Starting with no striker, and a team of lightweight midgets against a physical United.

Jesus Christ.

It's one extreme to another.

There's a little thing called balance that I think we'd benefit from exploring.

Fuck it, this season has been unacceptable. Shambles from the summer onwards. I don't think I can remember a worse half-season from a Liverpool manager.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:57 pm »
Just watched EVERY shot at De Gea's goal and polity suggest you do the same. 1 shot was at him. The rest he had to move in whatever way to stop the ball from going in.

Suarez gets a hat trick today. Maybe two

Offline Pepe Silvia

• Anny Roader
  • real ale chilled she'll tell shell
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:57 pm »
Commentators wanking over De Gea, granted he was big and composed and he's clearly in good form but all the saves he made were standard. Their clean sheet was more down to the gutless, pathetic, weak finishing of our players. And I hate having to criticise the lad but it's fucking bonkers that we're relying on a just-turned 20 year old winger to get us the goals after having spent well over £100m in the summer. Even keeping him on at the end there was unnecessary but then Rodgers' subs are total shite and despite his bullshit talk about developing and protecting young players, things like that and the way he shunned Markovic and his current shunning of Can point towards the contrary.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:58 pm »
Our finishing was shit, don't let anyone fool you that De Gea's saves were amazing. Sturridge and Suarez would have blasted those chances into the top corner of that Spanish shit c*nts net!

Agree
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Sweeney94

• Anny Roader
« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:59 pm »
Joe Allen over Emre Can
Dejan Lovren over Kolo Toure
Glen Johnson over Javi Manquillo

They'll cost him his job now.

Agree. I liked the way we set out today. It was something different and refreshing to what we've been trying to do for the past 2-3 months with literally no success. However, we were still awful. Change these 3 players though and it could have been a seriously different game.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #288 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:09 pm »
Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.

Quit trying to stir people up...
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #289 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:15 pm »
Could easily have scored 6. Anybody blaming the manager for that can fuck off. Sterling for all his brilliance is fucking shite when he gets in the area unfortunately. Balotelli had bad luck with a couple but should have scored that last one, no excuse.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:18 pm »
Fuck me look at De Gea standing there as man of the match like a little boy in front of mummy and daddy. 

Every fuckin shot right at him and poor

Maybe, but he was in the right positions to save. Very good performance from him. Poor finishing too, but he made some class saves today, that has to be said.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:29 pm »
I hate a lot of our fans just now...
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline nevoo36

• Not One Of Us.
  • Kopite
« Reply #292 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:35 pm »
Before the usual pricks kick off, lets look briefly at the game...

They broke away from a good save and scored.
Theyre second was a offside goal. No if or buts or red tinted glasses.
The 3rd comes when we are commiting too far forward, which we have to do as we are losing. Granted it was a very poor attempt at a clearance from Lovren too
Theyre keeper has pulled of, what, 5 TOP TOP saves. Not ones where he is diving full tilt across his goal line, but ones where he has stood tall, put an arm out or got down low well and fast etc, but 5 great saves. Said keeper gets the MOTM award.

Also, from another poster who cant be arsed sifting through the usual shite in here...

So near yet a million miles away. Take our chances and it is a different game. One real shocker from the lino killed the game as we had to chase more then and we were leaving ourselves vulnerable to the counter as their third goal showed. That Liverpool team had every chance to do something in this game. Our confidence is low and we are desperate for some goals to bring back that confidence. Rodgers needs our backing more than ever.

This, and if anyone cannot acknowledge and understand any of what this poster says or continues with their Brendan out bollocks needs to fuck right off.

Anyone with half a brain could see the difference was finishing and finishing alone.

Read the scoreline without watching the game, looks like we were schooled, the scorelines does not reflect the true oucome.

Offline Kingstopic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:54 pm »
We pay actual pounds Stirling to 'professional' players who can't score a goal against that defence. Fucking hilarious.

Really, i thought we paid monopoly money.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #294 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:56 pm »
Is Emre Can injured? I might be completely wrong but thought his performances have been very good, yet he's barely played recently. You'd think that a game like this would be perfect for him, he played against Chelsea at home, Madrid away and looked good.

Offline ElSheak

• Poster Boy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Royal Liverpool FC
« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:58 pm »
Mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake.

Poor decisions from the keeper, backline, midfield, forwards, manager and club. Week in, week out. It's frustrating to watch. It's destroying our confidence and dragging the manager closer to losing his job with every sole destroying defeat.

Bollocks whether it's Man United or a team at the foot of the league. The manner in which we brain fart our way through games making poor choices, poor decisions and showing a poor attitude is frightening.

Bollocks to the lino who also made a poor decision. I don't care. We're our own worst enemy right now and only we can sort that out. That United team was there for the taking, hardly stepped out of second gear and only caused us problems when we switched off or bungled passes and clearances. In other words we gifted them the fucking game and that was fucking criminal.

Hats off to De Gea, made standard saves in all the key moments. But we made it easy for him with poor finishing technique and a lack of fucking BOTTLE in front of goal.

Odd subs, players clearly playing despite being woefully average and some too far gone to deal with this level of football. But, I admire Rodgers for really trying to change it and having a go. But it meant fuck all when too many players just aren't able to deliver anymore. Playing with 9.5 men half the time is never going to allow us to compete.

The scoreline flattered them, but lets face it, we made it easy for them. For that, our players should be embarrassed by that game today. No where near good enough. No where near.

Bournemouth, Arsenal? We're in trouble.
"This very valuable asset..." No Tom. We are not an 'asset'. We are Liverpool Football Club.

Superlicious Istanbul 2005 poster – now available and seen here! (© Adrian Newell)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #296 on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:58 pm »
Why in the fuck was Lovren brought back in?  For the United game of all fucking games.  Having said that, yeah Lovren is very, very, very, shit but this isnt just a problem with the players.  The whole system i flawed.  I don't see Brendan learning from his mistakes at all so somethings gotta give.  I'm not advocating that he goes but really where the fuck are we gonna end up under his management?

Yeah, he was not good today.  Rumor has it that he and Gerrard had a falling out (NBCsn, 2014)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:03 pm »
We did enough to win the game according to Brendan.

So what part of Lovren doing that means we deserve to win????

Fuck you.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:05 pm »
Fuck sake.  Got to start it by saying what a keeper de gea is and wish we had him.  Although Jones wasn't at fault for anything today.  Gerrard and Allen where anonymous and Sterlings finishing was appalling.  His agent can keep on throwing real madrid rumours about cos your a soft cock if you believe them.  I'd say balotelli and markovic done alright when they come on.  Not anything brilliant like but well enough.  Then our centre backs.  How Lovren has earned a recall I have no idea but others deserve to start ahead of him no matter what his price tag was.  Frustrating to watch that then as I dont think united where particularly good.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »
we didn't play badly carved out some good chances. just zero composure in the final third and dejan lovren in defence had us lose the game today.

who ever signed lovren deserves to be fired.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:15 pm »
he was up against a team today that have spent more in the last 6 months than he has in 30

Hopefully we follow there strategy of buying proven quality instead of raiding mid table.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:17 pm »
Ok I think Sakho has been taught a lesson for his petulance. He really needs to come back in the team now.
That is just incredibly dumb. Petulance or not you don't punish the club for that. Rodgers holds grudges. It's about the team and club not him ffs.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:20 pm »
Can anyone tell me what Joe Allen gives to the team? He's tiny and can't win a physical battle, he doesn't score and can't defend or win headers because he's too weak.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:23 pm »
Not that I want Rodgers gone but it's interesting:

"Ronald de Boer just said on Dutch telly that Frank de Boer would definitely listen to Liverpool should they contact him"
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline stromsgodset11

• Main Stander
  • Even my piss is red. What do you mean see a doctor
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:28 pm »
Toothless attack
Hopeless midfield
Useless defence

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »
Suarez gets a hat trick today. Maybe two

Agree. Better finishing needed.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:34 pm »
Break the bank on additional proven QUALITY strikers.  Fucking jammy mancs are proof of what that can do for you when you get your chance.
A defensive midfielder would be nice. You know to stop teams having free runs at our backline or throttle playmakers like Mata from threading passes.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:35 pm »
Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 37s 37 seconds ago

Rodgers: "This game epitomised our season."

Yep. A fucking write off.

Offline vile76

• Kemlynite
  • The red centre
« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:36 pm »
Not all doom and gloom.
If De Gea hadn't played an absolute blinder we would of had goals.
Continue playing like that and we will win games.
Balotelli had a good performance, De Gea was just on fire.

Sterling needs to sign for what we are offering him as he isn't as good as he (or his manager) thinks he is yet! But we are asking alot from the boy and he played well.
If Brendan plays people on form then can he please explain to me Henderson?
Lovren is just about confirmed as the worst 20 million pound defender signing we have made.
What has happened to Coutinho?
What about the f***en offside rule! How the hell could you miss that.
Rant over.
 3 0 hurts but we weren't really that bad tonight.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:44 pm »
Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 37s 37 seconds ago

Rodgers: "This game epitomised our season."

It really didn't. We actually did some of our best attacking and creative play in this game this season (which isn't saying much). The only thing it epitomised is how shite we are defensively, completely opposite to how defensively solid we have been the last 5 games.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:44 pm »
Maybe a change in coaching staff might be a good idea? Fresh ideas, perspectives.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »
Top four is close to being gone and I have no faith in the manager turning it around. No idea where we go from here, but the outlook is bleak.

Offline nevoo36

• Not One Of Us.
  • Kopite
« Reply #312 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:47 pm »
Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.

Can this guy get a holiday.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:49 pm »
Brendan really isn't helping himself, is he?

Lovren is one of the worst defenders I've seen wear the Liverpool shirt in a while, yet he plays him almost every opportunity he has. For what, just to justify his huge price tag? Lucas was one of the main reasons we conceded so few, if any, the last couple of matches. So of course he earns his place on the bench today. I understand our strikers are shit, but is having someone up top not better than having no one at all?

I'm not sure Rodgers really knows how to turn it around, and I really do think that if we get just a few more bad results before the new year then FSG will make their change very soon.

Offline UNO

• Kopite
« Reply #314 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:49 pm »
A manager who never learns and always plays his favourites should never manage Liverpool.

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #315 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:49 pm »
I wish you and those #rogersout brigade twats on facebook and twitter would just resign from supporting our club to be honest with you!

What do you expect? I'd avoid twitter. A club of this size, you can't keep loosing without that coming up.
-YNWA-

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:55 pm »
All this call for strikers. Defence needs sorting first.

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:56 pm »
It really isn't what we need.

Oh, sorry we are still in Capital One Cup and FA cup. Come on Brendan!!! You can do it! Let's beat Bournemouth and Wimbledon, make us dream
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

Offline JASYMORR

• Kemlynite
« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:57 pm »
Its a mare start to this season and lets face it not unpredictable. Confidence is shot with certain players esp Sterling, he misses to many chances. Its hard to see how we can turn this around, the transfer window seems a long way away at the moment :(

Yet again today showed how crucial a top goalkeeper is, we need one urgently.

I'll be having a bloody drink tonight to try and forget the fucking torture I'm going have in work tomorrow.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2014, 03:36:59 pm »
Poor finishing cost us.  :(

Quite simply, 'this'.

Had half of the shots we had on target gone in, we would have won.

I'll say it again, theyre keeper got MOTM. Hell people were complaining that we weren't going forward and created things. How many shots did we have, I think the most we have all season, but lets carry on moaning the opposite about what we moaning about last week eh ::)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.