Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6789452 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #28000 on: August 1, 2016, 12:33:11 am »
Everyday I look on the BBC gossip page.  Apart from the stories about stones their is never even any made up bullshit about them signing anyone

Media conspiracy.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #28001 on: August 1, 2016, 06:42:18 am »
Media conspiracy.
You're telling me it's not because they are not up to contender standards? Absurd.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28002 on: August 1, 2016, 07:09:25 am »
This is normal, the Moshiri money was born in the dark, molded by it.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28003 on: August 1, 2016, 07:38:00 am »
This is normal, the Moshiri money was born in the dark, molded by it.

So was Everton's bitterness and failure.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28004 on: August 1, 2016, 08:00:34 am »
You kept banging on about Moshiri's billions
It looks like you're signing old Ashley Williams

Oh Everton, Everton
we're all laughing at you...
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28005 on: August 1, 2016, 08:04:54 am »
So was Everton's bitterness and failure.

That's because Mr Houlding shut the lights off for non-payment of rent.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28006 on: August 1, 2016, 08:13:09 am »
I'm still trying to get my head around why Everton would pay so much for Ashley Williams when we got Ragnar Klavan for £4m?  He's younger and arguably a superior player.

There's good deals to be had out there for Everton if they're only prepared to look.

Popcorn's Art

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #28007 on: August 1, 2016, 08:25:07 am »
Can you imagine the abuse that would be levelled at Kenwright if there'd been no investment and they were having the summer they're currently having in terms of transfers?

Yet, because Moshiri has invested a few quid and The Esk has convinced them all that there's lots of statements of intent, they're riding along into the abyss quite happily believing Friday is the day!

The seem happy that at least now they're getting rejected by a better class of player.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28008 on: August 1, 2016, 08:28:32 am »
Do you think Koeman was hoodwinked by the 'Moshiri billions'??

I know he's probably on higher wages but it seems a strange move taking recent league positions into account.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #28009 on: August 1, 2016, 08:31:09 am »
It seems a long time ago (when in reality it was a few weeks) when they genuinely believed they were signing Messi. Banging on about all the money they were gonna spunk about, how they can now class themselves amongst the 'elite' and 'big spenders' in the league, and best of all - how we were now in their shadow.

Well my blue neighbours, we are still waiting.....  ;D
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28010 on: August 1, 2016, 08:36:41 am »
Kenwright will be like me in the 80's, waiting for my giro to drop through the letterbox except he is waiting for the telly money.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #28011 on: August 1, 2016, 09:48:29 am »
So after catching up from Friday it's safe to say the general consensus from Everton fans is

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #28012 on: August 1, 2016, 09:50:57 am »
You kept banging on about Moshiri's billions
It looks like you're signing old Ashley Williams

Oh Everton, Everton
we're all laughing at you...

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #28013 on: August 1, 2016, 09:53:01 am »
Hmmm, so the latest logic being put about by ESK is that Everton are so constrained by FFP that they have to sell Lukaku and Stones to increase the wage allowance.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2016/06/22/everton-summer-transfers-short-term-cost-control-regulations/

So, for example;

Sell 2 players for £110m who earn £10m in wages

Buy 6 players for £90m and increase wages by £30m

So, the transfers won't start until Stones and Lukaku leave.

Ignoring the usual sell-to-buy bit, the enormous increase in  wages can hardly help revenue (unless the six players are considered replacements for Stones, Lukaku plus those who are already gone, which means Everton are just squad replacing, not squad building).
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28014 on: August 1, 2016, 09:59:13 am »
There is no FTP in reality .It's just an excuse used by BS owners to not spend any money on transfers.

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #28015 on: August 1, 2016, 10:03:50 am »
There is no FTP in reality .It's just an excuse used by BS owners to not spend any money on transfers.

Surely with their billions they'd just pay the fine.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #28016 on: August 1, 2016, 10:08:04 am »
Caveats.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #28017 on: August 1, 2016, 10:09:37 am »
From the thread asking why nobody signs for them - RS INFILTRATION??

Trebilcock
Trebilcock
Player Valuation: £100k
New
Players don't want to play in a wooden shed that's full of boos & hasn't won anything in decades. That's selling their best players. Only sells out a couple games a season despite the 'we go the game, that's what we do', and are all born not manufactured and are all from the Liverpool area as they're the Peolpes Club. They were even giving free season tickets with mobile phone contacts not that long back. Can't afford a full one? Just get a half one at Xmas.
On the upside if players do come here. It's really easy to become an Everton Legend, a bad tackle in a Derby or even score in one will instantly turn them into Legends. If this team actually wins a Derby they'll have the freedom of the City. They might even get a big mural of themselves on the side on Woodison for finishing 5th. Solo le mejor ha.
Walking past that Legends shop in town which sells framed sport and music pictures. In the window the Liverpool pictures are of captains holding the European Cup, the FA Cup the Everton one, Duncan Ferguson snarling at Sami Hypia whos lying on the floor, presumably after being elbowed by him.
That's what makes an Everton legend.
Ferguson's Games Played and Goals Scored record for Everton is about the same as Emile Heskey's for Liverpool. Needless to say, Heskey's medal collection laughs at Ferguson's. Heskey even scored more Derby goals than Drunken. Heskey isnt considered a Liverpool Legend.
Nothing will be the same.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28018 on: August 1, 2016, 10:15:25 am »
Hmmm, so the latest logic being put about by ESK is that Everton are so constrained by FFP that they have to sell Lukaku and Stones to increase the wage allowance.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2016/06/22/everton-summer-transfers-short-term-cost-control-regulations/

So, for example;

Sell 2 players for £110m who earn £10m in wages

Buy 6 players for £90m and increase wages by £30m

So, the transfers won't start until Stones and Lukaku leave.

Ignoring the usual sell-to-buy bit, the enormous increase in  wages can hardly help revenue (unless the six players are considered replacements for Stones, Lukaku plus those who are already gone, which means Everton are just squad replacing, not squad building).

Forgetting that relatively big earners such as Howard and Pienaar have left and the fact that you are allowed to increase your wage bill by £7 million a year anyway.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #28019 on: August 1, 2016, 10:18:18 am »
So after catching up from Friday it's safe to say the general consensus from Everton fans is

:lmao

Offline DeLeiva

• StanDan
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA -
« Reply #28020 on: August 1, 2016, 10:23:24 am »
From the thread asking why nobody signs for them - RS INFILTRATION??

But they were ahead of us after the first 10 games last season.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28021 on: August 1, 2016, 10:26:11 am »
All their excuses coming out are hilarious, they can't just admit they're a nothing club who no one wants to join. There's like 8 better options for players in this league alone (and im being generous to the blues there) let alone around the world.

The only possibility of their dream big signing is someone desperate wanting a pay day on August 31st with no other options. And as a result will play shit because he doesn't want to be there!

Offline Kop 81

• Spineless.
  • Kopite
  • We've got KLOPP!
« Reply #28022 on: August 1, 2016, 10:36:35 am »
Was just going to post the same pyro.

Their constant excuses are hilarious!

I SWEAR a few weeks ago they blamed the terrorist attacks in Paris on why they were not announcing Mata and Witsel.  They're sick in the head.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #28023 on: August 1, 2016, 10:38:15 am »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28024 on: August 1, 2016, 10:40:30 am »

Did they not pay the broadband bill?  ;)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #28025 on: August 1, 2016, 10:41:28 am »
Where is the Lukaku transfer money, Bill?

Offline Kop 81

• Spineless.
  • Kopite
  • We've got KLOPP!
« Reply #28026 on: August 1, 2016, 10:43:09 am »
Where is the Lukaku transfer money, Bill?

The "where is the ______ , Bill?" quotes make me laugh every time :lmao

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28027 on: August 1, 2016, 10:51:55 am »
They're just doing what they do every year.

They drip feed rumours to the press, about making enquiries for player A, B, and C.   All big names that the fans lap up.

Weeks go on, and they drip feed a few more big names, rinse and repeat.

Come the end of the transfer window, A,B, and C, are long forgotten about, as in desperation they announce the signing of X,Y, and Z.

Bill looks on all wistful in front of the cameras, and spouts the usual shite about, "well, we tried to sign A,B, and C, and that shows our ambition, blah, blah, blah".

How they haven't seen through this annual charade yet, baffles me.

Offline Kop 81

• Spineless.
  • Kopite
  • We've got KLOPP!
« Reply #28028 on: August 1, 2016, 10:54:42 am »

They drip feed rumours to the press, about making enquiries for player A, B, and C.   All big names that the fans lap up.

Come the end of the transfer window, A,B, and C, are long forgotten about, as in desperation they announce the signing of X,Y, and Z.

Bill looks on all wistful in front of the cameras, and spouts the usual shite about, "well, we tried to sign A,B, and C, and that shows our ambition, blah, blah, blah".

they've got about as much ambition as Rab C Nesbitt

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28029 on: August 1, 2016, 11:28:59 am »
they've got about as much ambition as Rab C Nesbitt
Don't ever compare Rab with that shower of shite.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28030 on: August 1, 2016, 11:35:11 am »
It will be funny to see them held to ransom this month like they have done to other clubs over the years.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #28031 on: August 1, 2016, 11:49:31 am »

It used to be the obligatory Brazilian just before the season/half season tickets deadline. the Echo would feel obliged to report it and then it would go tits up on medical grounds or some such- or worse still the would sign one (Jo?) who would end up moving on
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #28032 on: August 1, 2016, 11:57:00 am »
Bidding £12m for Shearer the day he signed for Newcastle for £15m was a particular highlight.

Pretty sure they did similar with Alan Smith the day he signed for the Mancs too.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #28033 on: August 1, 2016, 12:05:21 pm »
Bidding £12m for Shearer the day he signed for Newcastle for £15m was a particular highlight.

Pretty sure they did similar with Alan Smith the day he signed for the Mancs too.

Yes false bids again. ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28034 on: August 1, 2016, 12:17:30 pm »
Did they not pay the broadband bill?  ;)

Where's the broadband bill money, Bill?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #28035 on: August 1, 2016, 12:35:10 pm »
is there any benefit to installing PLEX as well as KODI for streaming?  Are the football streams more stable than on KODI?

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28036 on: August 1, 2016, 12:39:15 pm »
is there any benefit to installing PLEX as well as KODI for streaming?  Are the football streams more stable than on KODI?

Wheres the Kodi money Bill?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28037 on: August 1, 2016, 12:40:24 pm »
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28038 on: August 1, 2016, 12:45:41 pm »
Yes false bids again. ;D

Where's the false bid money, Bill?

Popcorn's Art

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan