Author Topic: Eddie Howe and AFC Bournemouth - Welcome to the Premier League  (Read 20619 times)

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt
  • Believer
Re: Eddie Howe and AFC Bournemouth - Welcome to the Premier League
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
Rumours of signing Ryan Kent and Joe Gomez this summer to add to the former Redmen, Jordan Ibe and Brad Smith.

They're coming back for more? Never thought we'd go all the way to the south coast to find our Everton.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #241 on: Yesterday at 10:02:49 PM »
Defoe likely to join Bournemouth this week on a THREE YEAR DEAL that will pay him 20m (including the signing bonus)  according to The Guardian :lmao. He's 35 in October. Insanity

Offline keano7

• Believer
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #242 on: Yesterday at 10:06:41 PM »
Defoe likely to join Bournemouth this week on a THREE YEAR DEAL that will pay him 20m (including the signing bonus)  according to The Guardian :lmao. He's 35 in October. Insanity

Still looks in decent nick and he'll easily get 15 goals for Bournemouth. 2 year deal probably better.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #243 on: Yesterday at 10:13:35 PM »
Still looks in decent nick and he'll easily get 15 goals for Bournemouth. 2 year deal probably better.

Only scored three goals in his last 16 PL appearances and two of those were in the same game against Palace, while the one against Hull was miles offside. Offering a three year deal to a guy, who is 35 in October is ridiculous.

Offline PeterTheRed

• Believer
« Reply #244 on: Yesterday at 10:23:10 PM »

I'd say that it is a good calculated move for them. He can still score, and they also have King, Wilson and Afobe, so they can rotate since they are playing regularly with 2 upfront. Also, I see that they are pushing hard for Begovic and Ake. If they can get them, they might establish themselves as a mid table club.