Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3912768 times)

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Louis Van Gaal is still the Manager of Masochism United
« Reply #44400 on: May 22, 2016, 09:04:21 pm »
Certainly not the club's fault.
Yes it's not like the club have a history of leaking a managers sacking to the press before they tell him.

https://twitter.com/markogden_/status/458232487999983616

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44401 on: May 22, 2016, 09:08:45 pm »
You shouldn't say he signed Shevchenko and then claim he didn't make the younger signings at Madrid.

Plus I think it's strange to criticise him for not exclusively signing young players.

Wow, so you managed a counter to one of a long list I made with very little effort, whereas you had to include transfer links in yours to try and pad it out.

Nobody has made that claim about him, so give up trying to prop up that strawman, the comments about his transfers are that they usually take a shortsighted view of what benefits him (and Mendes) for a couple of years rather than being a longer term benefit to the club that is actually stumping up the money to sign the players.

Offline Ibracat

• Manc
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #44402 on: May 22, 2016, 09:28:10 pm »
Wow, so you managed a counter to one of a long list I made with very little effort, whereas you had to include transfer links in yours to try and pad it out.

Nobody has made that claim about him, so give up trying to prop up that strawman, the comments about his transfers are that they usually take a shortsighted view of what benefits him (and Mendes) for a couple of years rather than being a longer term benefit to the club that is actually stumping up the money to sign the players.
It's just I don't see how you put Shevchenko in your list when it was Abramovich who brought him in and not Mourinho. Plus I don't understand what point you are making? No one disputes that he signs players over 25. I don't think there's a manager out there who doesn't. So why bring up the likes of Costa, Fabregas, Willian etc. All 3 of them are good players and still a big asset to the Chelsea squad.

The reason the likes of Ozil, Di Maria, Varane etc were mentioned was to illistrate that he doesn't only deal in old signings but it's a mix of both.

It was also Mourinho who picked those signings I mentioned for Madrid and I've never heard anyone say that Perez signed them for him. Mourinho was just coming from a treble you may remember and his stock was at an all time high while Real Madrid were struggling with Barcelona. There's no way he would not have been doing the transfer deals himself.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #44403 on: May 22, 2016, 10:38:10 pm »
It's just I don't see how you put Shevchenko in your list when it was Abramovich who brought him in and not Mourinho. Plus I don't understand what point you are making? No one disputes that he signs players over 25. I don't think there's a manager out there who doesn't. So why bring up the likes of Costa, Fabregas, Willian etc. All 3 of them are good players and still a big asset to the Chelsea squad.

The reason the likes of Ozil, Di Maria, Varane etc were mentioned was to illistrate that he doesn't only deal in old signings but it's a mix of both.

It was also Mourinho who picked those signings I mentioned for Madrid and I've never heard anyone say that Perez signed them for him. Mourinho was just coming from a treble you may remember and his stock was at an all time high while Real Madrid were struggling with Barcelona. There's no way he would not have been doing the transfer deals himself.

Enjoy sucking Mourinho's tailpipe.

The shine is off his car. Everyone's seen it, it's failed and he didn't know what to do about it , the aura's gone.

The Special Once is nothing more than a rent-a-manager who burns his bridges in a short order.

He's yours and you are welcome to him. :wave :wave :wave

And if you want a history lesson, go see European Cup Champion manager Brian Clough when he went to Leeds.

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44404 on: May 22, 2016, 10:57:36 pm »
Or that he realised he'd been done and he'd lost his comfy seat
but when the shit edges towards the fan in 2017-18 expect him to be there front and centre

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44405 on: May 22, 2016, 11:09:13 pm »

The shine is off his car. Everyone's seen it, it's failed and he didn't know what to do about it , the aura's gone.

The Special Once is nothing more than a rent-a-manager who burns his bridges in a short order.

And if you want a history lesson, go see European Cup Champion manager Brian Clough when he went to Leeds.

well said :)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44406 on: May 22, 2016, 11:25:56 pm »
The decision to sack Van Gaal was based over the course of the entire season, or two seasons in fact.  He was given plenty of time, money, and support to implement his "philosophy" and right the ship.  Simply didn't work out, end of.

Would have been nice if Mendes didn't open his gob for a couple days allowing Van Gaal to enjoy the cup win, but not that bothered bout it myself.  Certainly not the club's fault.  Been too long of a season for me to start feeling sorry for Van Gaal now.  Won't take the shine off what's been an amazing week. :wave   

Really? Agreeing to get another manager in behind your current managers back isn't your clubs fault? You support a shithouse club, and you're getting the biggest shithouse manager there is out there. And I for one can't fucking wait to see the shitheap he leaves you in.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44407 on: May 22, 2016, 11:32:03 pm »
Really? Agreeing to get another manager in behind your current managers back isn't your clubs fault? You support a shithouse club, and you're getting the biggest shithouse manager there is out there. And I for one can't fucking wait to see the shitheap he leaves you in.
agreeing to get another manager before you sack the incumbent is common sense really, the way how it's been leaked is totally classless but expected from the two parties involved

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #44408 on: May 22, 2016, 11:36:03 pm »
Goodnight you sadistic, sex-crazed masochist sweet prince.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #44409 on: May 22, 2016, 11:37:11 pm »
Goodnight you sadistic, sex-crazed masochist sweet prince.

Night mate, sleep well.

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #44411 on: May 22, 2016, 11:43:28 pm »

;D

Well said indeed.

What I don't understand is why a Man Utd Mourinho fanboy is looking to change our mind about him in here.

Ibracat - go and play over on Red Cafe or some Mourinho forum where they'll be more receptive to your crazy theories about the special c*nt ...  ;D  :wave

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:45:51 pm by mersey_paradiso »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44413 on: May 22, 2016, 11:44:47 pm »
The decision to sack Van Gaal was based over the course of the entire season, or two seasons in fact.  He was given plenty of time, money, and support to implement his "philosophy" and right the ship.  Simply didn't work out, end of.

Would have been nice if Mendes didn't open his gob for a couple days allowing Van Gaal to enjoy the cup win, but not that bothered bout it myself.  Certainly not the club's fault.  Been too long of a season for me to start feeling sorry for Van Gaal now.  Won't take the shine off what's been an amazing week. :wave   

Was it Mendes fault for leaking Moyes was getting sacked beforehand too? 2 leaks, one thing in common.

Shit house tactics mate, you just pretend your club had nothing to do with either

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44415 on: May 22, 2016, 11:46:57 pm »
Giggs wasting no time in trying to undermine the new manager then.

It has also become apparent that a lot of players wanted Ryan Giggs to take over on the basis that he has a better understanding of the club than Mourinho, as well as being less likely to fall out with everyone a couple of years down the line, and it will be intriguing to see whether the Welshman remains at Old Trafford or decides to break free now he has been overlooked for the role that Ferguson, among others, wanted him to inherit.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44416 on: May 22, 2016, 11:48:07 pm »
Giggs wasting no time in trying to undermine the new manager then.

get the popcorn ready!

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44417 on: May 22, 2016, 11:49:51 pm »
From the Guardian:

Van Gaal has been described among those players as “hard work”. His tactics have been so unpopular that various members of his squad have talked between themselves about openly defying him. It hasn’t reached the point of mutiny, but it has been a close-run thing sometimes. The consensus has been that “it can’t get much worse than it is”.

From that point onwards, he started sending the players individual emails detailing their faults and submitting video clips to highlight his dissatisfaction. Except by that stage a lot of the players were so disillusioned many ignored the emails or redirected them straight to their trash. Van Gaal suspected as much and had a tracker fitted so he could check if the emails were opened and for how long. It became a game of cat and mouse. Some players opened the emails on their mobiles, then left their phones on the side and wandered off for 20 minutes.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44418 on: May 22, 2016, 11:53:07 pm »
Oh Louis , so many moments ... thankyou for the good times.  :'(

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/t59qOjN9Pq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/t59qOjN9Pq8</a>

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #44419 on: May 22, 2016, 11:55:50 pm »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:09:27 am by farawayred »
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44420 on: May 22, 2016, 11:57:52 pm »
From the Guardian:

Van Gaal has been described among those players as “hard work”. His tactics have been so unpopular that various members of his squad have talked between themselves about openly defying him. It hasn’t reached the point of mutiny, but it has been a close-run thing sometimes. The consensus has been that “it can’t get much worse than it is”.

From that point onwards, he started sending the players individual emails detailing their faults and submitting video clips to highlight his dissatisfaction. Except by that stage a lot of the players were so disillusioned many ignored the emails or redirected them straight to their trash. Van Gaal suspected as much and had a tracker fitted so he could check if the emails were opened and for how long. It became a game of cat and mouse. Some players opened the emails on their mobiles, then left their phones on the side and wandered off for 20 minutes.

All the papers have similar inside information from various "sources" .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/22/inside-the-mad-world-of-louis-van-gaal-how-the-dutch-headmaster/?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-news-dressing-room-meltdown-a7042316.html

This is a concerted campaign by the world's classiest club and their media lackeys , no doubt about it , however much they try to deny it and blame it on Mendes.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44421 on: May 23, 2016, 12:00:31 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/22/inside-the-mad-world-of-louis-van-gaal-how-the-dutch-headmaster/?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-news-dressing-room-meltdown-a7042316.html

This is a concerted campaign by the world's classiest club and their media lackeys , no doubt about it , however much they try to deny it and blame it on Mendes.
and their longtime favourite bitch boy Daniel Taylor in the guardian

so obviously a briefing from them, utter classlessness doing it so soon after they've won something. Good thing they've got such a mentally stable man like Jose coming in...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:02:52 am by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #44422 on: May 23, 2016, 12:05:42 am »
Surprisingly not that arsed about Mourinho really. I just feel the football landscape is different to what it has been previously and I'm happy with who we have in charge. Plus like someone else said in here, I'd like to see Mourinho try and pick on Klopp because Klopp simply wouldn't have it. Maybe he gives them two years of glory before it goes pear shaped, but it's possible that teams like City and Arsenal continue to finish above them and they have two years without winning anything. 

The main worry is I saw Man United as a team we could get above to get into the top four and I do think he will improve their points total whatever happens so that will make our job more difficult.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #44423 on: May 23, 2016, 12:10:17 am »
Absolute gold that article.

Was van Gaal actually booed after collecting the trophy though?  And were their fans really chanting for Mourinho after the game?  I can't believe it, not a great club like them.

PS no way will mourinho even try to take on Klopp, it would be madness from him.  He'll stick to Wenger and Guardiola.  Maybe take a pop or two at Conte.

PPS United should have gone for Pochettino.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #44425 on: May 23, 2016, 12:17:40 am »
From the bbc:

Louis van Gaal said goodbye to members of Manchester United's staff on Sunday without knowing if he was bidding farewell for the final time.

It is believed that by the time they arrived back in the north-west, neither the Dutchman nor his coaching staff had been told what was happening by United.

Before he left London, Van Gaal told some staff he did not know if he would see them again, although the 64-year-old said later he still "hoped" to be in charge for the final year of his three-year contract.

United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, as well as Joel and Avie Glazer, part of the American family who own the Premier League club, were at Wembley on Saturday - but they are not thought to have spoken to Van Gaal at a function following the 2-1 win over Crystal Palace.

As the reports about Van Gaal's impending departure grew in volume, the function is said to have been a sombre affair.

I'm feeling really bad for the guy now.  What a downer this all is.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44426 on: May 23, 2016, 12:18:52 am »
I'd like to see Mourinho try and pick on Klopp because Klopp simply wouldn't have it.

Agreed. See below Hij.  ;D

Offline Ibracat

• Manc
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #44427 on: May 23, 2016, 12:21:18 am »

It's strange to see the exact same story in 3 papers. The bit about the players not being bothered to even read the emails he sends them is shocking

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44428 on: May 23, 2016, 12:36:18 am »
It's strange to see the exact same story in 3 papers. The bit about the players not being bothered to even read the emails he sends them is shocking

Wait until they get bored/pissed off with Mourinho blaming a defeat on them and in no way is it his fault ...  :wave

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44429 on: May 23, 2016, 12:41:02 am »
Never really thought of this, much like Clough wanting the Leeds job, Mourinho has had his sights set on United for some time. Although it's not quite the same as he replaced Revie, so if Mourinho goes off badmouthing Ferguson it might not cause such a stir.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44430 on: May 23, 2016, 12:44:43 am »
Never really thought of this, much like Clough wanting the Leeds job, Mourinho has had his sights set on United for some time. Although it's not quite the same as he replaced Revie, so if Mourinho goes off badmouthing Ferguson it might not cause such a stir.

Shithouse club for a shithouse manager , a perfect match . The only club that would take him after his recent histrionics. Desperate.

Let the fun and games begin.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44431 on: May 23, 2016, 01:05:46 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b9AG-ubDWw8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b9AG-ubDWw8</a>
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44432 on: May 23, 2016, 01:31:32 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b9AG-ubDWw8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b9AG-ubDWw8</a>
"He certainly has his ways of making a point, and shapeshifting into a cock is now one of them."

:lmao

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #44433 on: May 23, 2016, 01:50:00 am »
The Guardian article is incredibly revealing but not in the way that weasel Taylor and his mates at Old Trafford wanted it to be. The manager sends his players advice on how to improve and how to make his system work and they just ignore it? Wow, what a fucking terrible manager he is, the poor players.

That bit about Depay was equally revealing. He gets chucked in the reserves for his attitude and then turns up in a Rolls Royce? Gosh, I wonder why anyone might have thought his mindset was a tad questionable.

Bunch of pathetic wankers. Genuinely quite sad to see a brilliant manager like Van Gaal get treated like this by such shithouses. It's no wonder this country is so far behind the rest of Europe when it comes to football.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44434 on: May 23, 2016, 02:27:30 am »
Well the cycle is now complete. We've gone from Original A-Hole 1.0 (Ferguson) to Incompetent Decent Chap (Moyes) to Arrogant Has-Been (Van Gaal) to Uber A-Hole 2.0 now. Cherish these next 3 years. We'll probably never hate United more in our lifetime. :lmao

Meanwhile... :thumbsup

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #44435 on: May 23, 2016, 03:40:30 am »
From the Guardian:

Astounding.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44436 on: May 23, 2016, 03:59:49 am »
Bad week for us, losing the final then seeing Man Utd win a trophy and just when you feel terrible you hear that Shitcoat's grabbing agent mate Mendes, shits on Van Gaal's victory parade because his mate has got the united job. talk about forshadowing your reign. almost beautifully calculated classlessness, timed to perfection to make it all about him and shitcoat. You have to admire their utter moral bankrupcy. It knows no bounds.

Made up. Coudn't think of a manager that I'd really hate to manage my club than Jose and the thought of him dragging down United... No class, no morals, all about himself. First thing that's put a smile on my face since halftime on Wednesday. He'll drag them into the gutter and shatter any illusions about United being different. Sorry Bobby Charlton but your instincts were right and you've paid a heavy price for that stand being named after you. I wonder what Busby would make of it. I think we all know the answer to that ;) . Moyses and Van Gaal might have been entertaining but now watch shitcoat destroy any remaining vestiges of tradition and respect that manged to survive Whisheynoses reign. Even Fergie was buzzing around like Wembley was a motorway hardshoulder, gladhanding and trying to stay relevant. anything worrying you Alex lad. ;D ;D ;D
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #44437 on: May 23, 2016, 06:25:22 am »
Surely Jose comes in and day one signs he who fannies about and dives around in order to placate those utd whoppers uncertain about him? That's what I'd do in his shoes.
Meanwhile van gaal goes to the mighty Everton?

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44438 on: May 23, 2016, 06:49:39 am »
The Guardian article is incredibly revealing but not in the way that weasel Taylor and his mates at Old Trafford wanted it to be. The manager sends his players advice on how to improve and how to make his system work and they just ignore it? Wow, what a fucking terrible manager he is, the poor players.

That bit about Depay was equally revealing. He gets chucked in the reserves for his attitude and then turns up in a Rolls Royce? Gosh, I wonder why anyone might have thought his mindset was a tad questionable.

Bunch of pathetic wankers. Genuinely quite sad to see a brilliant manager like Van Gaal get treated like this by such shithouses. It's no wonder this country is so far behind the rest of Europe when it comes to football.

Reminds me of Rafa at Madrid. He sent players videos on how to improve and they just didn't react to it. he sent videos to Ronaldo who just sent a video back of all the goals he scored. So it isn't a a English problem, it's a coaching problem because the players don't react well to it imo.

If it wasn't working he should have just binned the idea off and adjusted.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #44439 on: May 23, 2016, 07:34:37 am »
Eerily similar to the stories that came out after Moyes was sacked. I mean the mindset and manner of them rather than exact content. It was very much 'Look at what this man got the poor players to do'.

Was that Mendes as well back then?
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.