Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3912117 times)

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Louis Van Gaal is still the Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #42520 on: April 11, 2016, 04:49:37 pm »
If they lose to Villa this weekend, I can't see Louis keeping his job.

Villa getting beat and Louis keeping his job would be just fine by me
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #42521 on: April 11, 2016, 05:17:27 pm »
Your deluded , really are, didnt you just buy darmiandini ? what makes you think you are going to sell him and buy someone else ? Moreover you are down playing how good clyne is, and how much is improving and growing in to the role of being LIVERPOOL FC's  right full back. just fuck off , fuck right off , i curse you to 26 years misery, at lest we were still picking up trophies here and there, your lot arent going to win anything for a decade and then some. Get it ? Your shit , it takes years to get back to being good, doesnt happen over night, your whole team is shit, just a keeper who is going to "feck" off to madrid int summer, then you are really going to be in the shit, you could always resign tiabi
haha that`s a belter.
No, he was trying to be a smug prick

Furthermore, he is a Man united supporter, so i couldnt care less what he was doing on here, or how many friends he has made, he aint no friend of mine, and never will be, but go head you embrace him, why dont you go game with him as well, or invite round to cum in your face , i mean flakes
even better  :lmao
Get this madman off the channel!
Or we can give the mad man a prime time slot on this channel, this is a thread on a Liverpool website about our most hated rivals.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #42522 on: April 11, 2016, 05:20:49 pm »
I still want to know Tony's decision; does he want it in the face or the flakes?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #42523 on: April 11, 2016, 05:22:13 pm »
They're Grrrrrrrrreaattt

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42524 on: April 11, 2016, 05:33:01 pm »
It was funnier with Moyes to be honest, they didn't have a clue what was ahead of them after that season. It's starting to dawn on them this time that you can't just get a big name manager, spend a load of money and be successful  ;D

Yet that's exactly what they're all pleading for again. 

They've clearly not recognised the sinkhole they're already swirling down into and want the tap turned on more.

It's quite fabulous to watch  ;D

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42525 on: April 11, 2016, 05:34:31 pm »
No, he was trying to be a smug prick

Furthermore, he is a Man united supporter, so i couldnt care less what he was doing on here, or how many friends he has made, he aint no friend of mine, and never will be, but go head you embrace him, why dont you go game with him as well, or invite round to cum in your face , i mean flakes
:lmao :lmao :lmao

You sir are hilarious. More more more..
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42526 on: April 11, 2016, 05:38:46 pm »
Villa wouldnt beat 11 of us off here let alone UTD. One way or the other he's a dead man walking, he'll most likely make it to the end of the season and then get the boot.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Busby

• was a Liverpool player
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #42527 on: April 11, 2016, 06:23:35 pm »
That sounds easy mate but it isn't. In fact if you look at yours and our transfer history we have always been trying to sign up and comers and players on the verge. The trouble is only about two in five make any kind of a mark in terms of regular first team places, and maybe one in five in terms of being real impact players.

To get from where you are today, to being a regular contender for the title and a top European side, you'd need to sign and attempt to bed in probably twenty five of that type of player.

The math doesn't work, and time is not on your side.

So, it's fantasy cheque book time, or you need a manager who can work miracles with average players.

It'll be unpopular on here; but I think our squad is better than our performances make it look. The manager is so important however and ours is letting us down big time.

That's not to say that we don't have weaknesses however (we really, really do) but I don't think we need an entire new squad or anything.

Get Shaw back, bring in a centre-back; right-winger and striker and a manager who knows the league and everything looks much better.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #42528 on: April 11, 2016, 06:24:39 pm »
Get Shaw back, bring in a centre-back; right-winger and striker and a manager who knows the league and everything looks much better.

Most teams in the division will be saying something similar (well at least about 3 quality new players).
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #42529 on: April 11, 2016, 06:28:21 pm »
It'll be unpopular on here; but I think our squad is better than our performances make it look. The manager is so important however and ours is letting us down big time.

That's not to say that we don't have weaknesses however (we really, really do) but I don't think we need an entire new squad or anything.

You might be onto something. But I'm confused will those three players be up and comers or with they be....

Varene, Messi and Lewandowski.

You're talking about Mourinho aren't you?

Offline Busby

• was a Liverpool player
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #42530 on: April 11, 2016, 06:32:33 pm »
You might be onto something. But I'm confused will those three players be up and comers or with they be....

Varene, Messi and Lewandowski.

You're talking about Mourinho aren't you?

We've never been the most attractive for 'galacticos' nor has any english club really and I don't want Mourinho (although it looks certain).

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying this is easy (it's not) but that is what we need to do. Just the same as Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. all need changes as well.

None of the 'big' clubs are where they want to be and with the league as open as it is this summer is going to be huge for everyone. 

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #42531 on: April 11, 2016, 06:36:23 pm »
Its rubs the Mourinho on its skin, it does this when its told.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Busby

• was a Liverpool player
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #42532 on: April 11, 2016, 06:45:26 pm »
Its rubs the Mourinho on its skin, it does this when its told.

I'd rather have Clarice in charge than Van Gaal to be honest. She got the job done.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42533 on: April 11, 2016, 06:45:39 pm »

And a new keeper, and a midfield bar Schneirdalen ... and a right fullback.

Its adding up to more than 3 players.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42534 on: April 11, 2016, 06:52:37 pm »

I don't see a lot of players worth keeping in your squad though. Schneiderlin, Smalling and Martial are good players, de Gea too but he seems likely to leave, who else?

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #42535 on: April 11, 2016, 06:53:46 pm »

No way are United are going to lose at home to Villa, even a much changed Chelsea side managed to win comfortably against Villa a the other week without breaking sweat, Villa's players have long given up on this season.
#Sausages

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42536 on: April 11, 2016, 07:29:36 pm »

It's not going to be unpopular on here. How can something as witty and hilarious as you claiming that be unpopular.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42537 on: April 11, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »

what about a goalkeeper, you'll need one of them too

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42538 on: April 11, 2016, 07:45:33 pm »

You were supposed to be an upgrade THIS season yet you've gone backwards.

All we heard last year was "Get into top four then buy again and let the manager take us to a title challenge ... each year will get gradually better, guaranteed"

Isn't that a quote from RedHopper?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #42539 on: April 11, 2016, 07:47:52 pm »

No way are United are going to lose at home to Villa, even a much changed Chelsea side managed to win comfortably against Villa a the other week without breaking sweat, Villa's players have long given up on this season.

Yeah i know.

But the bottom team always has that one result towards the end of the season.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #42540 on: April 11, 2016, 08:53:16 pm »
 ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42541 on: April 11, 2016, 08:56:11 pm »
It's not going to be unpopular on here. How can something as witty and hilarious as you claiming that be unpopular.

TBF Hodgson did a fine job of that with us.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #42543 on: April 11, 2016, 09:33:20 pm »
Yeah i know.

But the bottom team always has that one result towards the end of the season.

That does happen, however i cannot see Villa winning any of there remaining games they are that bad, it'll be a major earthquake if Villa win at The Theatre Of Modern Comedy on Saturday.
#Sausages

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #42544 on: April 11, 2016, 09:33:38 pm »
Given the Poch is unlikely to jump the steady Spurs ship for the directionless mess at United and there is a split in the boardroom over whether to appoint Mourinho or Giggs, perhaps appointing someone like Roger Schmidt would be the best possible alternative. I'm not sure if he speaks English, but if he does I think it would be a smart and progressive move by United. Smart and progressive aren't words you associate with Woodward however.

Just seems like a young manager who believes in fast football with lots of pressing and counter pressing is the sort of manager United should be targeting.

You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #42545 on: April 11, 2016, 09:52:44 pm »
It's odd, my utter distaste for United was at a peak around 4/5 years ago. Just hated their relentless winning. But that's dwindled considerably over the past three years to a point that they don't really register in anything like the same way.

I still enjoy them losing but yesterday was just a bit meh...

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42546 on: April 11, 2016, 09:53:22 pm »
So the Mancs want us to believe that they can install a new manager goalkeeper and several other outfield players next season and all their problems will be solved. All they have to do is ensure those newcomers are the perfect choice for the position they occupy. Fuckin good luck with that!  :lmao :lmao

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42547 on: April 11, 2016, 10:04:31 pm »
So the Mancs want us to believe that they can install a new manager goalkeeper and several other outfield players next season and all their problems will be solved. All they have to do is ensure those newcomers are the perfect choice for the position they occupy. Fuckin good luck with that!  :lmao :lmao

Next year is their year.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Hymer Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42548 on: April 12, 2016, 12:28:37 am »
Next year is their year.

Nah mate.  Dont think their main sponsor is gonna budge until he gets his virgins up front and the hard shoulder shitter is not ready to pass them his number yet

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42549 on: April 12, 2016, 12:36:36 am »

Every side in the league can say that, it is a bit delusional to think that [what the manc said].

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #42550 on: April 12, 2016, 08:46:47 am »
Don't Utd lose a huge part of their sponsorship money if they don't qualify for the champion league ?

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #42551 on: April 12, 2016, 09:31:36 am »
Don't Utd lose a huge part of their sponsorship money if they don't qualify for the champion league ?

Probably lose a little this year but is it not two years consecutively?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42552 on: April 12, 2016, 10:20:59 am »

How are they not going to qualify for the Champions League?

They're the Biggest, Bestest Football Club on Earth!!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #42553 on: April 12, 2016, 10:25:35 am »

No I agree with you actually. United's squad is not that bad. Van Gaal has sucked the life and joy out of them. He's managing them like they are the youth team of Ajax, all discipline, no joy, no creativity.

But United's midfield is a dead zone, nowhere enough pace, power or creativity.

Big job for someone. If it's Mourinho, I don't see him turning them round too quickly.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #42554 on: April 12, 2016, 10:40:36 am »

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42555 on: April 12, 2016, 10:50:07 am »
How are they not going to qualify for the Champions League?

They're the Biggest, Bestest Football Club on Earth!!
You forgot the TM

Biggest, Bestest Football Club on EarthTM

There ya go. :D

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42557 on: April 12, 2016, 11:30:57 am »
That capitulation at White Hart Lane seems to have the potential to have the opinion to definitively turn against him  :(

Here's hoping for a famous win vs West Ham!
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #42558 on: April 12, 2016, 11:35:21 am »
I want West Ham to win simply West Ham will be tougher opposition for the Ev, i can see the Ev beating United in the semi, if United beat West Ham, the Ev have done it before.
#Sausages

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #42559 on: April 12, 2016, 11:37:17 am »
That capitulation at White Hart Lane seems to have the potential to have the opinion to definitively turn against him  :(

Here's hoping for a famous win vs West Ham!

Fuck that - don't want them anywhere near Wembley. They can win the last game of the season 5-0 and everything will look rosy for next season.