Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3912213 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Louis Van Gaal is still the Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #42480 on: April 11, 2016, 12:05:56 am »
Get the same feeling about Martial. Reckon he thinks he made a horrible decision. Which disgusts me cause I can't really disagree with him.
So that's both off in the summer to Madrid then.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42481 on: April 11, 2016, 12:07:43 am »
So that's both off in the summer to your feeder club in Madrid then.
You mean our parent club. Who we have sold 2 players to in 30 years
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42482 on: April 11, 2016, 12:08:45 am »
Simeone supposedly is learning English. No doubt he's quality.
Simeone's football is as nauseating and boring as Maureen's though,would that go down well at OT.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline MiddleMan

• Legacy Fan

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #42484 on: April 11, 2016, 12:28:16 am »
Simeone isn't leaving Atletico Madrid.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #42485 on: April 11, 2016, 01:13:24 am »
My first choice too and I honestly think he's the best coach in the world when you weigh up the quality of his teams, the quality of his signings, the youth players he brings through, the stability he breeds, and the absolutely awful time every good team has trying to beat them. I don't for a second think he'd come here, but he's the dream.

I don't get this to be honest. Atheltico oftenemploy a low block, they rarely have tons of the ball and often play on the counter etc
Not sure what about the way Simeone (or Mourinho) setup his teams make him right for United and the football their fans want

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #42486 on: April 11, 2016, 01:17:03 am »
"What a pity"

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42487 on: April 11, 2016, 01:19:12 am »
He'll be off and I wouldn't blame him. I swear I see a look of disgust on his face recently watching us struggle to create a chance.

I'm assuming it doesn't really matter what happens this season and he was always going to leave, Real held on for him all summer and seemingly never went for a second target, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all a formality at this point and the contract was just to get a last season out of him, sort of similar to Suarez with us.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42488 on: April 11, 2016, 01:20:57 am »
Your deluded , really are, didnt you just buy darmiandini ? what makes you think you are going to sell him and buy someone else ? Moreover you are down playing how good clyne is, and how much is improving and growing in to the role of being LIVERPOOL FC's  right full back. just fuck off , fuck right off , i curse you to 26 years misery, at lest we were still picking up trophies here and there, your lot arent going to win anything for a decade and then some. Get it ? Your shit , it takes years to get back to being good, doesnt happen over night, your whole team is shit, just a keeper who is going to "feck" off to madrid int summer, then you are really going to be in the shit, you could always resign tiabi
:lmao :lmao

Someone please post that Fabio Aurelio gif.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42489 on: April 11, 2016, 01:32:45 am »

Your deluded , really are, didnt you just buy darmiandini ? what makes you think you are going to sell him and buy someone else ? Moreover you are down playing how good clyne is, and how much is improving and growing in to the role of being LIVERPOOL FC's  right full back. just fuck off , fuck right off , i curse you to 26 years misery, at lest we were still picking up trophies here and there, your lot arent going to win anything for a decade and then some. Get it ? Your shit , it takes years to get back to being good, doesnt happen over night, your whole team is shit, just a keeper who is going to "feck" off to madrid int summer, then you are really going to be in the shit, you could always resign tiabi

:lmao :lmao

Someone please post that Fabio Aurelio gif.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42490 on: April 11, 2016, 01:52:05 am »
:lmao

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42491 on: April 11, 2016, 02:19:15 am »
Rant of the century ? :D

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42492 on: April 11, 2016, 02:46:35 am »
I don't get this to be honest. Atheltico oftenemploy a low block, they rarely have tons of the ball and often play on the counter etc
Not sure what about the way Simeone (or Mourinho) setup his teams make him right for United and the football their fans want

They care about winning. The whole "Utd style" thing is bogus.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #42493 on: April 11, 2016, 03:39:03 am »
Attracting players won't be a problem for us as long as we're not going after silly targets like Neymar.

Even at our very best we couldn't get 'galacticos' so no idea why we think we can now. Up and comers and players on the verge.. that's the way.
That sounds easy mate but it isn't. In fact if you look at yours and our transfer history we have always been trying to sign up and comers and players on the verge. The trouble is only about two in five make any kind of a mark in terms of regular first team places, and maybe one in five in terms of being real impact players.

To get from where you are today, to being a regular contender for the title and a top European side, you'd need to sign and attempt to bed in probably twenty five of that type of player.

The math doesn't work, and time is not on your side.

So, it's fantasy cheque book time, or you need a manager who can work miracles with average players.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #42494 on: April 11, 2016, 05:25:54 am »
Then again, it`s about building teams, like Leicester and Tottenham do. And that`s  what I hope Klopp will do.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #42495 on: April 11, 2016, 06:15:41 am »
Sent from my ex girlfriend

Deserves more credit
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #42496 on: April 11, 2016, 06:51:09 am »
Vote on Redcafe has 75% of em fearing a West Ham win , with the most common predicted scoreline being either 2 or 5 nil .

SWAGGER   :lmao

Sent from Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal's BBC Acorn Microcomputer
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:52:40 am by mersey_paradiso »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #42497 on: April 11, 2016, 06:51:35 am »
You mean our parent club. Who we have sold 2 players to in 30 years

2? Off the Top of My Head:

Heinze
Beckham
Nistelroy
Ronaldo
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42498 on: April 11, 2016, 08:02:03 am »

Heinze
Beckham
Nistelroy
Ronaldo

Hernandez
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #42499 on: April 11, 2016, 08:48:25 am »

Heinze
Beckham
Nistelroy
Ronaldo
Well that's what I get for trying to give snidey answers on the booze :-[
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #42500 on: April 11, 2016, 09:24:24 am »
He'll be off and I wouldn't blame him. I swear I see a look of disgust on his face recently watching us struggle to create a chance.

Says a lot that even when United are attacking, their fans are watching their own keeper...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42501 on: April 11, 2016, 09:57:13 am »
It was funnier with Moyes to be honest, they didn't have a clue what was ahead of them after that season. It's starting to dawn on them this time that you can't just get a big name manager, spend a load of money and be successful  ;D
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42502 on: April 11, 2016, 10:53:01 am »

Heinze
Beckham
Nistelroy
Ronaldo

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42503 on: April 11, 2016, 10:56:23 am »

You leave Manchester United alone, you  big bully. Little unicorns are crying rainbow tears :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42504 on: April 11, 2016, 11:33:43 am »
Slightly off topic but do this lot still hold out hopes that Pochetino will go there? Deluded if this is the case.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42505 on: April 11, 2016, 11:43:02 am »
Slightly off topic but do this lot still hold out hopes that Pochetino will go there? Deluded if this is the case.

No. Even with the objections of club legends like Carlton, it appears that if APMVG were to go then JMDSMF is locked in.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #42506 on: April 11, 2016, 12:10:52 pm »
From Redcaf ...

"It's like Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal's on life support and every time they're about to switch the machine off his eyelid twitches or he wriggles a toe."

Hahahaha!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #42507 on: April 11, 2016, 12:15:57 pm »
Not next season when City and Chelsea upgrade and probably ourselves too. Though fuck knows who we'll be able to attract let alone sign.

You were supposed to be an upgrade THIS season yet you've gone backwards.

All we heard last year was "Get into top four then buy again and let the manager take us to a title challenge ... each year will get gradually better, guaranteed"

Do you realise how close you are to that becoming "Next year will be our year"?

Oh the irony
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42508 on: April 11, 2016, 12:27:06 pm »

You were supposed to be an upgrade THIS season yet you've gone backwards.

All we heard last year was "Get into top four then buy again and let the manager take us to a title challenge ... each year will get gradually better, guaranteed"

Do you realise how close you are to that becoming "Next year will be our year"?

Oh the irony

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42509 on: April 11, 2016, 12:38:44 pm »
They should go for the obvious ... Get Slaven Bilic!
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42510 on: April 11, 2016, 12:45:08 pm »
No, he was trying to be a smug prick

Furthermore, he is a Man united supporter, so i couldnt care less what he was doing on here, or how many friends he has made, he aint no friend of mine, and never will be, but go head you embrace him, why dont you go game with him as well, or invite round to cum in your face , i mean flakes
Get this madman off the channel!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #42511 on: April 11, 2016, 12:55:51 pm »
No, he was trying to be a smug prick

Furthermore, he is a Man united supporter, so i couldnt care less what he was doing on here, or how many friends he has made, he aint no friend of mine, and never will be, but go head you embrace him, why dont you go game with him as well, or invite round to cum in your face , i mean flakes

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #42512 on: April 11, 2016, 12:57:21 pm »
So they are up to the Anger stage of the grief process.

The longer it takes them to get to acceptance can only be good for us.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42513 on: April 11, 2016, 02:03:10 pm »
It was funnier with Moyes to be honest, they didn't have a clue what was ahead of them after that season. It's starting to dawn on them this time that you can't just get a big name manager, spend a load of money and be successful  ;D
It's been great viewing and there has been so many popcorn moments in the last 3 seasons you could write a book and long may it continue.There is no end in sight with their confusing scattergun transfer policy and lack of direction in the club from top to bottom.They look like a ship without a rudder going in circles devising ways to bring back the whisky nose glory years ;D,even more funnier is their fanbase think Maureen will be the one to steady the ship and bring back the glory days,when he is the most shortism manager in football who never plans ahead and lives for the moment until he falls out with someone or Jorge Mendes decides his next lucrative managing career path.

Whereas we'll be on a heavy metal football tour home and abroad  with Klopp for the next 6-7 years.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42514 on: April 11, 2016, 02:12:11 pm »
Simeone supposedly is learning English. No doubt he's quality.
So not Manchester then.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #42515 on: April 11, 2016, 02:36:27 pm »
They need to go for the next Pochettino, they ain't getting this Pochettino.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #42516 on: April 11, 2016, 02:49:05 pm »
So, last night I watched the Man Utd game on match of the day 2. Have avoided their games for 15 years unless against us of course. I will admit I knew the score beforehand, but I did enjoy the game. Probably for the wrong reasons.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42517 on: April 11, 2016, 02:51:40 pm »
15 years? how did you do that? the fuckers are always on TV

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42518 on: April 11, 2016, 02:56:50 pm »
It's why he lost his Frosties endorsement.

dammit :lmao

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #42519 on: April 11, 2016, 04:12:33 pm »
If they lose to Villa this weekend, I can't see Louis keeping his job.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.