Author Topic: Steven George Gerrard of Liverpool and no longer England  (Read 658790 times)

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
Re: Steven George 'James Bond' Gerrard
« Reply #5560 on: May 6, 2014, 09:25:28 am »
Not that it should matter, but every time that 'slipped on his arse' song or similiar gets aired - and it will, perhaps until he retires and after, because certain clubs' sets of fans go far beyond cheeky 'banter', know nothing of having some class and respect and restraint, and are just cruel and vindictive creatures - we need to ensure it's drowned out with great ferocity. Anyone watching the game should only be able to catch the first line or two from rival fans, and then all they'll hear from that point on is us, effectively putting them in their place through the medium of song.

Hearing that sung actually got my blood up, made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach, because Steve could well be torturing himself inside right now, and the knowledge that such a Liverpool legend could be feeling so isolated and kicked-when-he's-down out there just won't do. I feel strongly about this; we close ranks now on these lads who've took us so wonderfully, unexpectedly close, and just let it excitedly slip through their fingers at the very last. It was stupid, yeah, but I've done plenty of stupid, costly shit in my life, and come back from it because I'm a Red, and it informs everything.

YNWA has to have a meaning, it can't be a token catchphrase or hollow showpiece of "terrace culture". I won't berate anyone, particularly our youngsters on here, for feeling devo'd; hurt, deflated, empty, let down. But you've got to wipe it away and stand up tall, because you're a Red first and foremost. Steve's picking up of an inconsolable Luis, "on your feet, soldier"... that shit is significant to me, it has huge symbolism.

So, all this talk of 'bottlers'? Get to fuck. I'm very grateful to these bottlers for taking me so high again. The dream hasn't come true (or at least looks incredibly unlikely), but they did make us dream. Steve now knows he's in a serious title-challenging outfit, who can only get better with smart acquisitions strengthening some positions. He didn't know that for certain just a year go, and nor did we.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2014, 09:29:30 am by Haemoglobin »
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Macedonian Red Reborn

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5561 on: May 6, 2014, 09:31:39 am »

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised by how well he has adapted to his new role this season. I was hoping that we could get at least another season from him, but it seems that he will be valuable utility player for us for at least another 2-3 years. I can see his role decreasing a bit next season, with Lucas hopefully being fit and playing more games at the defensive midfield position, but with the increased number of games due to our involvement in the Champions League again, I can still see a significant role for Gerrard.
"If I wanted you to understand, I'd have explained it better" Johan Cruyff

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #5562 on: May 6, 2014, 09:36:27 am »
We are, where we are, because that's as good as we've been for 37 games. And as captain, the responsibility will always fall on Gerrard's shoulder. Last I checked, we're top of the league, and heading into the final game in with a shout for the  title.

And so, I choose to judge him on 37 games. Not a decade plus of success defined by unbelievable moments of inspired play where Gerrard, sometimes singlehandedly, carried us on his shoulders. No, just 37 games. 37 games that has seen Gerrard prove to be invaluable to the team. That has seen him reach double figures in goals and assists. That has seen him score pressure-can-you-measure-the-weight-of-my-balls penalties. A season that has seen Gerrard captain his squad to within touching distance of the league title. For the first time in his career, Gerrard will captain his team and lead them onto Anfield in the final game of the season, and with a chance to win the damn title!

So, excuse me if I decide not to jump on the "where-was-his-leadership-he-let-us-down" bandwagon which seems to have already left this station.

Gerrard, if you're listening, keep doing what you're doing, because what you're doing is leading us to the top of the league and into the final week, and competing against the most expensive squad ever assembled. And last I checked, weak leaders don't do that.

Inspirational Captains to that.

Legends among men do that.

Gerrard just did that.

You'll miss him when he's gone.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2014, 09:38:09 am by Doc Red »
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #5563 on: May 6, 2014, 09:48:19 am »
He WILL win the Premier League with Liverpool.

There I said it. Keep the faith Stevie.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Macedonian Red Reborn

• Self-professed wool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5564 on: May 6, 2014, 09:57:31 am »

Personally, I have no doubt about that.

It might be next season, or the season after that, but we will see Steven Gerrard lifting the Premier League trophy.
"If I wanted you to understand, I'd have explained it better" Johan Cruyff

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5565 on: May 6, 2014, 09:58:48 am »

There I said it. Keep the faith Stevie.
Silver linning, he'll just have to put off retirement a few more years til he gets one :D

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #5566 on: May 6, 2014, 10:02:21 am »
Silver linning, he'll just have to put off retirement a few more years til he gets one :D
I think some spider venom with human DNA could help him ;)
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline tossedandblown

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5567 on: May 6, 2014, 10:05:45 am »
We are, where we are, because that's as good as we've been for 37 games. And as captain, the responsibility will always fall on Gerrard's shoulder. Last I checked, we're top of the league, and heading into the final game in with a shout for the  title.

And so, I choose to judge him on 37 games. Not a decade plus of success defined by unbelievable moments of inspired play where Gerrard, sometimes singlehandedly, carried us on his shoulders. No, just 37 games. 37 games that has seen Gerrard prove to be invaluable to the team. That has seen him reach double figures in goals and assists. That has seen him score pressure-can-you-measure-the-weight-of-my-balls penalties. A season that has seen Gerrard captain his squad to within touching distance of the league title. For the first time in his career, Gerrard will captain his team and lead them onto Anfield in the final game of the season, and with a chance to win the damn title!

So, excuse me if I decide not to jump on the "where-was-his-leadership-he-let-us-down" bandwagon which seems to have already left this station.

Gerrard, if you're listening, keep doing what you're doing, because what you're doing is leading us to the top of the league and into the final week, and competing against the most expensive squad ever assembled. And last I checked, weak leaders don't do that.

Inspirational Captains to that.

Legends among men do that.

Gerrard just did that.

You'll miss him when he's gone.
well said - Steve Gerrard is an absolute fucking legend. End. Of.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #5568 on: May 6, 2014, 10:45:00 am »
Give a loud rendition of Que Sera Sera and Stevie G vs Newcastle.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #5569 on: May 6, 2014, 11:10:04 am »
Give a loud rendition of Que Sera Sera and Stevie G vs Newcastle.
The loudest.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5570 on: May 6, 2014, 11:32:25 am »
Well at least last nights team capitulation will take away any heat from his Devon Loch moment against chelsea.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Purdy

• Legacy Fan
  • Gobble gobble turkey
« Reply #5571 on: May 6, 2014, 11:36:48 am »
Well at least last nights team capitulation will take away any heat from his Devon Loch moment against chelsea.

Who cares, bitter twats will cling to that for dear life, I'm sure he'll be able to sleep fine holding big ears, realistically its dumb games like Southampton at home, Villa at home and WBA away that have cost us with poor team performances, you're going to have slip ups against the big ones even if they are playing like a pub team, I'm sure the people who matter will be able to identify that and hopefully improve on it next year.

The amount of clutch penalties this man took this season is incredible, can't believe people were calling for him to be gone last year or so.

Offline LFC Boy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #5572 on: May 6, 2014, 12:13:07 pm »
I'm confused, I never knew there was so much hate towards Gerrard from other fans.

What has he done to wind them up this much? He's not really a douche.

It hurts to see him ridiculed so much for that slip, give him a fucking break.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5573 on: May 6, 2014, 12:29:28 pm »
Who cares, bitter twats will cling to that for dear life, I'm sure he'll be able to sleep fine holding big ears, realistically its dumb games like Southampton at home, Villa at home and WBA away that have cost us with poor team performances, you're going to have slip ups against the big ones even if they are playing like a pub team, I'm sure the people who matter will be able to identify that and hopefully improve on it next year.

The amount of clutch penalties this man took this season is incredible, can't believe people were calling for him to be gone last year or so.

Excellent points, and the clutch penalties particularly. If he'd missed even one of those, we wouldn't have been near the mix. Stevie has his faults, but they are core to his strengths too - the never say die attribute can tip over into 'Roy of the Rovers' enthusiasm for sure, but it also creates amazing possibilities. The one is part of the other, just as Brendan's attack, attack philosophy brings astonishing rewards with the occasional giant fuck-up as the risk.

Since many journalists seem to be banging the 'Istanbul in reverse' drum, it strikes me that we ought to take some degree of assurance from that very meme. AC Milan should, if we apply this prevailing wisdom, have disappeared as a club after such a staggering disappointment. In reality, it steeled them to come back and win the cup two years after against the same team that had broken their hearts.

Legends like Stevie only get stronger from these times.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5574 on: May 6, 2014, 12:32:09 pm »
My heart breaks for him sometimes. Even my manc brother wants him to win it.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #5575 on: May 6, 2014, 12:34:59 pm »
I'm confused, I never knew there was so much hate towards Gerrard from other fans.

What has he done to wind them up this much?
He's been a colossus for Liverpool Football Club for well over a decade, that's what. Simple as that.

The sets of fans out there in this country who have any class, dignity and compassion have huge respect for him. But it seems at times that they're increasingly a minority, sadly.

Offline Purdy

• Legacy Fan
  • Gobble gobble turkey
« Reply #5576 on: May 6, 2014, 12:42:48 pm »

Its quite simple, people hated us before and still do, even more so again now we are successful again, everyone looks up to us, United fans still refer to it as getting back on 'their' perch. They know its ours, not theirs or anyone else's, we set the bar.

If it hadn't been for Steven Gerrard we most likely wouldn't have big ears permanently in Anfield and the only one to permanently sit in an English clubs cabinet. They were revelling at the thought of us losing to West Ham in the cup final, who steps up? Steven Gerrard. He played countless other parts in our treble winning season, our Carling Cup under Kenny.

Basically they know without him we'd have likely been fairly shit for a decade, or if you take that simple point of view, they like to say 'Oh he punched a dj' whip de doo, who hasn't made one mistake in their life, they like to go on about him hitting a kid in his car (which has been reported widely as being only the kids fault and Steven made sure the lad was all right whilst completely distraught) and then you have bitter shites making up stuff about his family. There isn't really a good reason to hate him, maybe they are pissed because he has never carried that fucking shower of shit that is England single handedly to a trophy, who knows.
He's fucking amazing and one of our best ever, whether he wins a PL or not he has had an outstanding career in this day and age considering the owners we've had until now and every other club wishes they had him whether they admit it or not.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #5577 on: May 6, 2014, 02:05:06 pm »
Oh my. We're only 24 years into our drought, imagine if we had to wait another 62 years.  :o

I feel worse now. ;D

Yeah but we didn't sell Babe Ruth - the other part of the curse. I guess selling Suarez to Arsenal would have been :)
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #5578 on: May 6, 2014, 04:03:46 pm »
Yeah but we didn't sell Babe Ruth - the other part of the curse. I guess selling Suarez to Arsenal would have been :)

Or Stevie to Everton  ;)
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #5579 on: May 6, 2014, 04:33:50 pm »
I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised by how well he has adapted to his new role this season. I was hoping that we could get at least another season from him, but it seems that he will be valuable utility player for us for at least another 2-3 years. I can see his role decreasing a bit next season, with Lucas hopefully being fit and playing more games at the defensive midfield position, but with the increased number of games due to our involvement in the Champions League again, I can still see a significant role for Gerrard.

Good to know someone else is thinking about this, too. Stevie had an awesome season, but I also wonder if next season won't be the time to begin phasing him out. That's hard for me to write, but, as you say, he would be an incredibly valuable squad member and part-time starter. I wrote earlier in the season that I thought Lucas, Allen, and Henderson is our most complimentary midfield trio. I'm not sure how I feel about that now, but then Lucas hasn't played the holding role for a while. Anyone else have any thoughts about this? Gerrard will be another year older and a yard slower next August. At what point does BR hand the regular starting birth to someone else, even if it's a new signing rather than Lucas? Please understand I'm not Gerrard bashing, at all, but I really don't know what to think about his role in the squad for next year.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5580 on: May 6, 2014, 04:46:50 pm »
Good to know someone else is thinking about this, too. Stevie had an awesome season, but I also wonder if next season won't be the time to begin phasing him out. That's hard for me to write, but, as you say, he would be an incredibly valuable squad member and part-time starter. I wrote earlier in the season that I thought Lucas, Allen, and Henderson is our most complimentary midfield trio. I'm not sure how I feel about that now, but then Lucas hasn't played the holding role for a while. Anyone else have any thoughts about this? Gerrard will be another year older and a yard slower next August. At what point does BR hand the regular starting birth to someone else, even if it's a new signing rather than Lucas? Please understand I'm not Gerrard bashing, at all, but I really don't know what to think about his role in the squad for next year.
Could always leave it to the manager to assess at the time rather than pointlessly speculating?

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5581 on: May 6, 2014, 04:55:03 pm »
Could always leave it to the manager to assess at the time rather than pointlessly speculating?

True, but pointless speculation is keeping my mind occupied on an awfully slow work day. ;D

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5582 on: May 6, 2014, 04:59:02 pm »

Only within england / fans of rival teams (this could be global). Beyond that, talk football with a fan of any team that is outside this sphere and Gerrard's considered a legend of the game.

Unfortunately, unless we win the league this season or while he's still playing, he'll never live down the 'slip'. The dramatic appeal of the sequence of events is simply too easy to latch onto for rival fans. It wouldn't suprise me if they sing about it for years really, but such is the nature of rivalry, if the roles were reversed I would give it loads.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5583 on: May 6, 2014, 05:01:30 pm »

Yeah, RAWK is unfortunately full of people excitedly planning to phase Gerrard out.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #5584 on: May 6, 2014, 05:12:48 pm »

What has he done to wind them up this much?

Been really good at football, mostly.

Nothing winds up fans of opposition clubs more than having really good players who care about your club. Look how much we hate some players.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #5585 on: May 6, 2014, 05:13:49 pm »

They'll be the whoppers with 'Gerrard 4' on their backs in the summer.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5586 on: May 6, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »

Unfortunately, unless we win the league this season or while he's still playing, he'll never live down the 'slip'. The dramatic appeal of the sequence of events is simply too easy to latch onto for rival fans. It wouldn't suprise me if they sing about it for years really, but such is the nature of rivalry, if the roles were reversed I would give it loads.

Yep, sadly.  Sometimes I wonder what Gerrard or Liverpool done to the football gods to deserve what has happened - not just losing the title, obviously that can happen and has happened before, sore as it is.  But the whole huddle and 'this does not fxcking slip...'.  And then 1 game later, boom, now you see it, now you don't.  As Gerrard slips on his arse to change everything.

Unfortunately it's manna from heaven for other fans.  Remember the mancs losing it at the death in 1991 thanks in no small part to a defeat at Anfield in the penultimate game?  They'd gone 25 yrs that yr with no title. 

That would be similar to what has happened to us this season if Bryan Robson had gave a rallying call that season and then fell on his arse to let it 'slip'. 

We'd have dined on it for years.  Well for one year actually as UTD came back to win it the following year.  That's the only thing which will heal it for Gerrard or put an end to the taunts.  He'll have to live with it next season (barring a miracle of epic proportions this week which sees us sneak it from City).

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5587 on: May 6, 2014, 05:53:44 pm »
Yeah, RAWK is unfortunately full of people excitedly planning to phase Gerrard out.

Nah, mate. Gerrard is probably Liverpool's best ever player. There is nothing exciting about phasing him out.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5588 on: May 6, 2014, 06:14:33 pm »
Nah, mate. Gerrard is probably Liverpool's best ever player. There is nothing exciting about phasing him out.

Hence the word 'unfortunately'. Some, however, do so.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5589 on: May 6, 2014, 06:21:18 pm »
Hence the word 'unfortunately'. Some, however, do so.

Ah, I read you. Agreed. My mistake.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #5590 on: May 6, 2014, 07:01:46 pm »
Really feel for him. Just looking at him last night you could tell the last week has had a draining affect on him.

He deserves to win it. If not this year then in the next few years.
YWNA

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #5591 on: May 6, 2014, 07:06:22 pm »
Really feel for him. Just looking at him last night you could tell the last week has had a draining affect on him.

He deserves to win it. If not this year then in the next few years.

I think he will stay with us till he does, so we have about 8 years to do it in I reckon.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5592 on: May 6, 2014, 07:18:52 pm »
We'll have to be very careful how we utilise him next season. I don't think he could get through every single league, cup and CL game. We'll need to use him from the bench and rest him more intelligently. This probably also means we're going to have to look at modifying how we play. It'll be easier to do that then to find a replacement for such a top player

Offline tyrolean_red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5593 on: May 6, 2014, 08:58:21 pm »
I can live with the sheer endless wait for the title. I never seen us win the league and im grateful for this astonishing season. Bit it really breaks my heart to see my idol suffer that much.
He is the reason i started supporting liverpool in 2003. He embodies everything opposite of the this business i hate so muvh nowadays. I just hope h
e finally wins it before retiering.
Thank you Stevie! It was a pleasure.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #5594 on: May 7, 2014, 12:10:14 am »
We'll have to be very careful how we utilise him next season. I don't think he could get through every single league, cup and CL game. We'll need to use him from the bench and rest him more intelligently. This probably also means we're going to have to look at modifying how we play. It'll be easier to do that then to find a replacement for such a top player

If he does retire from England, I reckon he'll have enough in the tank for 35 odd starts, in what hopefully will be a 50 odd game season. Rest him well, rotate him, sub him off to protect him. I hope this is the last season where he's started every game when fit. He's a massive asset to have, and we should use him carefully so as to get the best out of him and extend his career for a good 3 seasons after this one.

Also, I think Lucas will be fine in that role, or Allen, when Gerrard doesn't play I think it'd be key to have Coutinho in central midfield to provide creativity though.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5596 on: May 7, 2014, 03:10:32 am »
A little bit of levity goes a long way I find. He'll be hurting no doubt but he's been phenomenal this season, he's gained us enough points to be allowed one cock up.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #5597 on: May 7, 2014, 03:15:55 am »
The slip would have been fine, but to happen one week after his "no slip" speech.. Unbelievable.

Rival fans are eating it up, the c*nts.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5598 on: May 7, 2014, 03:21:58 am »
The slip would have been fine, but to happen one week after his "no slip" speech.. Unbelievable.

Rival fans are eating it up, the c*nts.

I always thought that it was only Evertonians who classed our failures as their success. This season it seems to have extended to every fucking club.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5599 on: May 7, 2014, 03:32:21 am »
I always thought that it was only Evertonians who classed our failures as their success. This season it seems to have extended to every fucking club.

Jealousy is a bitch my friend.