Author Topic: Steven George Gerrard of Liverpool and no longer England  (Read 658825 times)

Offline long.

• Anny Roader
  • He shoots... he SCORES!
Re: Steven George 'James Bond' Gerrard
« Reply #5720 on: May 21, 2014, 03:09:11 pm »
oh wow they are adidas!! from afar... it kinda looks like the 'W' from warrior

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5721 on: May 21, 2014, 08:00:26 pm »
Surely some hipster pro footballer has got to start wearing puma kings or copy Mundials again to be retro and not look like a fucking knob.
poetry in motion

Offline irish musicman

• Anny Roader
    • bettersounds ireland
« Reply #5722 on: May 21, 2014, 10:07:30 pm »
Warrior must be making inroads in the market when you see Adidas producing those.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5723 on: May 21, 2014, 10:15:33 pm »
Calling out someone for using Soccer instead of Football is just as easy as passing gas and is just plain boring to read. I come to these threads to read intelligent comments by folks who love LFC, not politically-correct snideness.

Football is a politically correct term now?

Political correctness gone mad... :)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5724 on: May 22, 2014, 12:51:54 am »
Warrior must be making inroads in the market when you see Adidas producing those.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Quite a few footballers have signed deals with Warrior now.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5725 on: May 22, 2014, 01:42:53 pm »
He's in the studio for ITV's Champions League final coverage on Saturday.

Offline doghouse

• Main Stander
« Reply #5726 on: May 25, 2014, 10:39:34 am »
Inspiring and brave words form our Captain on his 'slip'.

“I don’t want anyone thinking I’m a young, naive, insecure person who goes home and cries in his bedroom. I’m 33 years of age with 100-odd caps and 600-odd club appearances. I’m big enough and brave enough to take it on the chin."

Good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10853937/Liverpool-and-England-captain-Steven-Gerrard-haunted-by-fall-from-grace-in-final-leg-of-Merseysiders-failed-title-bid.html

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5727 on: May 25, 2014, 11:24:41 am »

“I don’t want anyone thinking I’m a young, naive, insecure person who goes home and cries in his bedroom. I’m 33 years of age with 100-odd caps and 600-odd club appearances. I’m big enough and brave enough to take it on the chin."

Good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10853937/Liverpool-and-England-captain-Steven-Gerrard-haunted-by-fall-from-grace-in-final-leg-of-Merseysiders-failed-title-bid.html
Fuck him.

I'm slightly over 33, bean to way, way over 600 games, seen numerous league titles and European cups and I still can't deal with it!

I break down every time I go in the bookies these days and see a betting sli...... see, I can't even write the word.

I'm hurting out here!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #5728 on: May 25, 2014, 11:27:05 am »
Fuck him.

I'm slightly over 33, bean to way, way over 600 games, seen numerous league titles and European cups and I still can't deal with it!

I break down every time I go in the bookies these days and see a betting sli...... see, I can't even write the word.

I'm hurting out here!

Hey, he just said he doesn't cry in his bedroom. Crying in other places is still permitted by proxy.

Crying from the ears for example, seems to be accepted by this mandate.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5729 on: May 29, 2014, 12:04:13 am »
Well it's Steven Gerrard's last day as a 33 year old. QUICK. BUY HIM A BIRTHDAY CAKE AND CARD.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #5730 on: May 29, 2014, 12:16:41 am »

Good read:

Knew he was a filthy little one.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #5731 on: May 29, 2014, 03:42:48 pm »
He's in the studio for ITV's Champions League final coverage on Saturday.

Gosh, he was pretty poor as a pundit wasn't he. I think at one point he actually pointed that the most important goal was the Sergio Ramos one, "for him". Yes Cap, the one where Madrid prevented losing the Cup by equalizing the score with 30 seconds to go until certain defeat? That was the the one.

He is fantastic though.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5732 on: May 30, 2014, 12:00:37 am »
Happy birthday skipper!

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5733 on: May 30, 2014, 12:02:46 am »
Happy Birthday Stevie!

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5734 on: May 30, 2014, 12:24:33 am »
Happy Birthday Stevie  :scarf :scarf :scarf
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #5735 on: May 30, 2014, 12:37:49 am »
34   :-[ :-\

Er Happy birthday and all, but man its all going to end in a few years isn't it  :'(
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5736 on: May 30, 2014, 12:51:27 am »
His first goal vs Sheff Wed in 1999 was the first match i went to.. its been a privilege to follow his career and have him captaining our great club, what a fucking guy.

I'd love to see England win the World cup, just for him really.
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #5737 on: May 30, 2014, 01:49:01 am »
I've said it before, but if I could ask the football gods one thing it is to let Gerrard win the world cup (hopefully in the same kind of fashion of Istanbul) so that his legacy will be forever cemented. Outside of Liverpool (and even amongst our own) some people don't yet understand how good this guy is.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline LFC_Verve

• Kopite
« Reply #5738 on: May 30, 2014, 01:55:29 am »
34, and still life left in the old boy yet.

Happy birthday Stevie.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #5739 on: May 30, 2014, 08:19:08 am »
Hopefully we got him a cake

Happy birthday legend!!

Offline RooiBefok

• (Crank) Minority Martyr, and Defender & Lover of The 5th Benitle. His most ardent fan. Adores him. No really, I think he's great. The best.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Perservate et Superate
« Reply #5740 on: May 30, 2014, 10:06:45 am »
Just so as to ensure that our Skipper doesn’t think of pulling a Yaya Toure on us;

On behalf of John Henry, Tom Werner, David Ginsberg, Ian Ayre, Michael Gordon, M Egan, Kenny Dalglish, Brendan Rodgers, Colin Pascoe, Mike Marsh, John Achterburg and myself;

A Happy 34th Birthday son!
“The 5th Benitle fell in love with himself eighteen years ago and has remained faithful ever since”

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5741 on: May 30, 2014, 01:16:56 pm »
Happy happy captain! :wave

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #5742 on: May 30, 2014, 01:32:56 pm »
Happy Birthday Captain Fantastic.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5743 on: May 30, 2014, 01:35:42 pm »
Happy Birthday Steve.

On a side note, do you gets caps for friendlies. If so, he will break the record for an outfield player for all time England appearances should he play in the 3 friendlies prior to the world cup, and England reach the knockout stage and he plays in each game.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #5744 on: May 30, 2014, 01:41:36 pm »
Happy Birthday Steve.

On a side note, do you gets caps for friendlies. If so, he will break the record for an outfield player for all time England appearances should he play in the 3 friendlies prior to the world cup, and England reach the knockout stage and he plays in each game.

Yes you do, but he's likely to be rested for one or two of those friendlies no?
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5745 on: May 30, 2014, 01:50:56 pm »
 :scarf Happy Birthday Stevie :scarf

I hope this deeper role allows him to continue at his top level for longer than he otherwise would have

Another 10 years, captain! ;)
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Packalacky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5746 on: May 31, 2014, 09:22:41 am »
Just so as to ensure that our Skipper doesn’t think of pulling a Yaya Toure on us;

On behalf of John Henry, Tom Werner, David Ginsberg, Ian Ayre, Michael Gordon, M Egan, Kenny Dalglish, Brendan Rodgers, Colin Pascoe, Mike Marsh, John Achterburg and myself;

A Happy 34th Birthday son!

Screw that, we need to start doing a collection round to try and get enough to offer him a Bugatti Veyron, just to be sure  ;D

Happy 34th Birthday Stevie

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #5747 on: May 31, 2014, 09:35:25 am »
Happy Birthday Stevie!

Don't let Yaya Toure see that.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
« Reply #5748 on: June 2, 2014, 07:30:33 am »
At least one of the girls seems to like football ;)

Alex said: "All the girls have the England and new Liverpool kits with their names on the back, just like their daddy. They are so cute! "Steven has taken a picture of them on his phone so he has it with him. Lourdes loves hers so much we can't get it off her, though.

"She wants to sleep in her England kit and cries if I try to take it off her when I'm dressing her for nursery."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/winning-team-alex-steven-gerrard-3634401

;D

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5749 on: June 2, 2014, 12:38:19 pm »
They're adidas mate. Few other players wearing them

Horrible like

Cruella Deville wants her gym kit back.

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5750 on: June 3, 2014, 04:29:57 am »
At least one of the girls seems to like football ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/winning-team-alex-steven-gerrard-3634401

;D
Someone to follow in his footsteps hopefully :D

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #5751 on: June 3, 2014, 02:04:09 pm »

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5752 on: June 4, 2014, 11:37:23 pm »
Stevie walking off with Raheem after he got sent off.

Offline Rexy

• Main Stander
« Reply #5753 on: June 5, 2014, 10:22:57 am »
Think Mr Valencia could be feeling the full force of the captain should they meet next season

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5754 on: June 6, 2014, 06:23:54 pm »
anyone see gerrard's press conference with hodgson just now?

he was asked what will be different going into this world cup since it will be his first as captain

gerrard said something along the lines of: it's actually the second time for me, but maybe this time it'll be for real

nice and cutting remark about terry there! reporters didnt seem to get it

Offline mikroski

• Main Stander
  • Make Us Dream
« Reply #5755 on: June 6, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »

« Last Edit: June 6, 2014, 07:02:05 pm by mikroski »

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5756 on: June 7, 2014, 09:04:57 am »

World Cup 2014: The hunger of England captain Steven Gerrard

What takes a skinny kid from No 10 Ironside Road, Huyton, Liverpool, all the way to a World Cup finals as England captain?

Plenty of lads grow up obsessed with football. Plenty do the training and dreaming. Some even have the ability. But it is hunger that propels the very few to the top, and it is hunger that defines Steven Gerrard.

It first emerged, night after night, in after-school street kickabouts on the Bluebell estate a quarter of a century ago.

After 110 caps and 14 years in an England shirt, that same drive - nurtured by key influences on training grounds and team buses, fuelled by past failings and recent disappointments - will reach its zenith in Brazil. Whether it can be satisfied is quite another matter.

"I remember the first time I saw him," says Dave Shannon, former Liverpool youth team coach, who invited a precocious eight-year-old down to the Vernon Sangster sports centre on Priory Road one winter's evening in 1988 after a tip-off from Whiston Juniors manager Ben McIntyre.

"He was smaller than most of the other lads. But the thing that stood out, along with his technical ability, was his desire.

"He was fearless. He ran everywhere. We were working with the likes of Michael Owen and Jamie Carragher, Rickie Lambert and Jason Koumas. Now Jason was a good player, but he was lazy. He didn't have the desire of Steven."
Steve Gerrard Liverpool 1998

Gerrard has spent his entire career with his hometown club Liverpool since making his debut in 1998

What came instinctively was carefully cultivated by Shannon and his colleagues Steve Heighway and Hughie McAuley. Twice a week, for an hour at a time, Gerrard was inculcated with the Liverpool methodology - driving passes with the top of the foot, caressing and curling them with inside and outside, drilling a ball at the wall and then controlling and turning on the rebound in one movement.

Throughout it all there was always competition, always ambition. Think you're good? Do it better. Think you're the best? Try this.

"Us coaches would ping the ball at them, and the challenge was for them to control it first time and ping it back," says Shannon. "Then they would be pinging it at each other, everything a contest, Stevie not wanting Michael to look better, or Jason to take the mickey.

"We would always make demands. If you were getting ready and one passed the ball to you a little sloppy, you'd give it back and say, 'no, give me a proper pass'. The group would watch and soak it up.

"Kids want to please people - parents, teachers, coaches. So if you said to a kid, 'That's brilliant, you pinged that just like a Liverpool player' - it would stick.

"Players like Steven, when they're 13 or 14 and they become immersed in an environment like that, are affected. They look at the first team and think: I want some of that."

The driven youngster

Gerrard watched some of his contemporaries advance, others fall away. Koumas went to Tranmere, Lambert to Blackpool. Owen accelerated into the Liverpool and England first teams.

When his own chance came, it would initially be as an everyman, filling holes in a team being reconstructed by Gerard Houllier. Conscious of his friends' diverging paths, he was determined to go the right way.

"You could see instantly the energy and ability," says Gary McAllister, brought in by Houllier in the summer of 2000 to add experience and class to a young side built around homegrown talent.

"There was a rawness there, no doubt about it, but you could see there was a proper star in the making. His attitude was right. He had this drive to get better."

The 35-year-old McAllister acted as both midfield fulcrum and an unofficial mentor to his young team-mate. So keen was Gerrard to learn from the man 15 years his senior, he would run to the team bus to ensure he got the seat next to him on long journeys.

"I'd been around the block a little bit, had plenty of experience, and he was always looking to pick up stuff," says McAllister, who made almost 800 club and international appearances in his 22-year playing career.

"That's one of the reasons why he was outstanding - he was always so inquisitive. He wanted to pick people's brains. And like all good players, he has continued to learn, no matter how old he has become or how many games he's played.

"The thing for me was how willing he was to play anywhere for Liverpool. He played centre midfield, but he also played right-back, dropped in at centre-back, played in front of the back four, played wide right, played on the left of a four.

"Sometimes young players can get a strop on about playing out of position. But he just wanted to get in the starting XI. And that has stood him in good stead, because he got such experience at such a young age in different areas of the pitch.
Gerrard's Liverpool career in numbers

"As a young guy he was also very vocal. Age did not hinder him there. It was his club. If there was anyone slacking, or anyone whose level had just dropped, Stevie wouldn't be shy in putting them right. And he commanded enough respect to do it because of his work-rate, the way he trained, the way he conducted himself during the week."

Part of that preternatural determination came from insecurity. Liverpool insiders will tell you that, far from being the indomitable leader of legend, Gerrard has often been stricken by self-doubt. He is a player who needs to feel wanted, who requires reassurance from those around him.

It is why, even when Liverpool took him and Owen to an under-18 tournament in Spain when they were just 13, he still felt the need to somehow prove himself.

"The thing we had to rein in was that he wanted to get stuck into everything," remembers Shannon.

"He would go into tackles or headers he couldn't win and come out worse off. We had to protect him from himself, because he was missing games with injuries that were self-inflicted."

The club eventually brought in Bill Beswick, the sports psychologist who would later come to prominence through his work with Steve McClaren's England regime, to help Gerrard cope.

But as he established himself in the first team, the problem resurfaced: where did the balance lie between career-defining commitment and reckless ambition?

What was enough? What was too much?

"Sometimes he should have jumped out of the way rather than going in full force to attack the ball," says McAllister.

"But that comes with experience. If it was a 50-50 there was no doubt that he was going to be there. On occasions he would go for things he had no right to go for."

The Liverpool match-winner

As Gerrard matured, so did his team-mates' understanding of how he worked and how they should work around him.

That ambition could be disconcerting to those alongside him. Blessed with the ability of multiple midfield stereotypes - distributor, box-to-box, winger, ball-winner - Gerrard's desire to do it all made him both the perfect partner and a constant challenge.
Steven Gerrard Champions League win

Gerrard inspired Liverpool to Champions League success in 2005

"When you play in the middle with someone, he makes you and you make him," says Didi Hamann, who won six major trophies in his seven years partnering Gerrard at Liverpool.

"Sometimes Stevie went into areas I didn't want him to go. But you had to let him have that freedom, because two minutes later he would be crossing the ball or scoring a goal from that position, and turning the whole game on its head.

"The whole team had to work for him, had to cover for him. Yet we were happy to, because if there was one player who could change a game for us, it was him. And those are the players who win you titles and trophies."

Hamann was in harness with Gerrard in the two matches that best represent his relentless resolve: the Champions League final of 2005, when Liverpool found themselves 3-0 down at half-time against AC Milan, and the FA Cup final the following year, when Liverpool trailed West Ham 3-2 with the 90 minutes up.

It wasn't Gerrard who delivered an inspirational dressing-room speech in Istanbul. That role fell to manager Rafael Benitez. But back out on the pitch, Gerrard's deeds convinced his team-mates the impossible might actually happen.
Gerrard's England career

"If you want to win big games, you need match-winners," says Hamann. "And if you need to score three goals against one of the best defences of the era, you need someone to score the first.

"Stevie was the one who did that, who then won us the penalty to equalise. It was him at his best: bombing forward, causing problems.

"When his header went in - and the best headers of the ball in Premier League history would have been proud of that - we believed we could do it."

In Cardiff came arguably a greater performance. Gerrard set up Liverpool's first, scored the second and then crashed in the equaliser from 35 yards despite suffering from cramp so intense he was reduced to a jog.

"I was lucky to play with some great players," says Hamann, capped 59 times by Germany. "Michael Ballack was similar for Germany at the 2002 World Cup. But If you look at the impact Gerrard has had in big games, he has to go near the top of the tree. And we talk about these major finals, but he was doing this on a weekly basis: deciding games."
The unfulfilled international

And so we come to England.

For all Gerrard's achievements for his country - a debut the day after his 20th birthday, 21 goals, captain on 34 occasions; his country's leading scorer at the 2006 World Cup, their skipper at the next two - there is a sense he feels he has failed.
Michael Owen and Steven Gerrard

A groin injury ruled Gerrard out of the 2002 World Cup

Not once has he been beyond the quarter-finals of a major international tournament. He missed the 2002 World Cup through late injury, suffered penalty shootout defeats by Portugal at Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup (missing his own spot-kick with England 2-1 ahead), and fell in the same fashion to Italy at Euro 2012.

"I don't feel I have done myself justice at a World Cup - I don't think any England player of this generation can think they have," he has said.

"If you spoke to the squad that came back after 1990, they could be satisfied with how close they came and that they did everything they could and had no regrets.

"But I have always come out of tournaments with England with regrets that we haven't gone to that extra stage, the last four or the last two. I take some of the responsibility for that. Penalty shootouts in the last eight are close, but not close enough."

As skipper of a young side in Brazil, Gerrard has both a responsibility and final opportunity.

Perhaps, had Liverpool not faltered in their pursuit of their league title, he might feel a little more sated, a little more at peace. Instead, with the Premier League title gone for another year, maybe for good, these next few weeks offer an alternative happy ending.

This being England - patchy in qualifying, consistent only in their ability to struggle in major tournaments - there are precious few guarantees. But the hunger will be there, just as it was on Ironside Road, just as it always has been.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27681798
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #5757 on: June 9, 2014, 04:29:06 pm »

feck

Ian Dennis
BBC Radio 5 live commentator in Rio
Gerrard exits England training early

Posted at 16:17

Steven Gerrard has come off early in England's first training session in Rio.

The England captain only played the first half against Honduras on Saturday in Miami because he was feeling the effects of a tight groin.

Midfielder Gerrard performed some shuttle runs before going inside as England trained for the first time since arriving in Brazil.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/27701726
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #5758 on: June 9, 2014, 04:42:37 pm »
fuck fuck fuck fuck

All the best Stevie :(
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #5759 on: June 9, 2014, 04:43:10 pm »
Yay international football.