Author Topic: Liverpool are shite  (Read 517049 times)

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool are shite
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2013, 12:49:36 pm »
Henderson's assists were shite, one was a sideways pass, the other a backwards pass, we need players who pass the ball forward :no

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »
lack of nutmegs from Suarez on players... disappointing.

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2013, 01:08:36 pm »
Only 3 goals at home? The wheels are falling off!
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2013, 01:48:21 pm »
Only 3 goals at home? The wheels are falling off!

we never had wheels to begin with.

Offline opsteo

• Kopite
« Reply #484 on: December 24, 2013, 03:05:22 pm »
Suarez is shite - what a lard-ass - he is as tubby as the Maradonna chappie (also from South America) no wonder I can barely tell them apart.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: December 24, 2013, 03:21:12 pm »
Top of the league on goal difference? Why isn't there daylight points wise between us and arsenal?  Pure and utter shite!!!

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #486 on: December 24, 2013, 06:29:37 pm »
Hull away, Southampton at home. everton away, arsenal away, newcastle away.  Fucking sort it Brendan- Im sick to fucking death of all these dropped points, we could have been home and dry by now and won title in February.  Fuckin Shambles lad, should have stayed at swansea.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:11 pm »
Hull away, Southampton at home. everton away, arsenal away, newcastle away.  Fucking sort it Brendan- Im sick to fucking death of all these dropped points, we could have been home and dry by now and won title in February.  Fuckin Shambles lad, should have stayed at swansea.

And don't forget Swansea away.  Sparing Jonjo's blushes after his back pass... Shite...
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #488 on: December 24, 2013, 07:52:25 pm »
Whilst this thread is mirth driven - I'd like to remind you all we have won nothing yet, so, with that in mind, stop being so 9 year old girlish who's just got a pony for Christmas because we're top at Christmas or you like Suarez's goals, or you think we're ace because you've never seen this before or you went to a match once.

Just fucking pull yourself together. You'll be the same people calling for heads in 2 months time.

Chill bitch-es

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline phillypool

• Main Stander
« Reply #489 on: December 24, 2013, 07:59:33 pm »
If Suarez was a real goal scorer he wouldn't pass it to Raheem for the second one.  #justsaying

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #490 on: December 24, 2013, 09:03:42 pm »
we are out of CL since 2009-2010  :no :no :no

shite, shame on us!
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

Offline Il Capitano

• Forza Liverpool. This thing of ours...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: December 24, 2013, 09:32:06 pm »
Did anybody really expect to be just two points ahead of fifth at this stage of the season? SHITE.

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: December 24, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »
Whilst this thread is mirth driven - I'd like to remind you all we have won nothing yet, so, with that in mind, stop being so 9 year old girlish who's just got a pony for Christmas because we're top at Christmas or you like Suarez's goals, or you think we're ace because you've never seen this before or you went to a match once.

Just fucking pull yourself together. You'll be the same people calling for heads in 2 months time.

Chill bitch-es

Shouldn't your Xmas username be P A R T Y  P O O P E R?
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline AfricanBavarian

• Kopite
« Reply #493 on: December 24, 2013, 10:06:30 pm »
Saw this on a Arsenal forum:
Fun fact: Usually the EPL club top of the table by Christmas has won the trophy in the last four seasons. However the last team to top it by Christmas and not win were Liverpool 2008-09 :p

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: December 24, 2013, 10:07:37 pm »
That quote is really really really shite.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #495 on: December 24, 2013, 11:16:50 pm »

Fun fact: over the last 5 seasons a team that wasn't Arsenal won something.
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #496 on: December 24, 2013, 11:18:41 pm »
Libpool Football Club is really really really shite.

Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Fluke

• aka the recently dismissed General Consensus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop.
« Reply #497 on: December 25, 2013, 12:21:26 am »
Fun fact: over the last 5 seasons a team that wasn't Arsenal won something.
;D
Look down, look down, you'll always be a slave.
Look down, look down, you're standing in your grave.

Offline rappcats

• Kopite
  • *random formation graph*
    • datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
« Reply #498 on: December 25, 2013, 01:02:33 am »
Can't even beat some teams below us in the table, shite of the highest order.

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #499 on: December 25, 2013, 02:13:12 am »
Saw this on a Arsenal forum: Fun fact: Usually the EPL club top of the table by Christmas has won the trophy in the last four seasons. However the last team to top it by Christmas and not win were Liverpool 2008-09 :p
It just shows how shite we are, we could be 20points ahead at Xmas and still not win anything, not even inside 4th place.

Fun Note : Only 2 teams that lead at Xmas has not won the title.
Liverpool 2008-09 as mentioned and the other is........ Arsenal LOL :D
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #500 on: December 25, 2013, 03:14:04 am »

Chill bitch-es

Is right. Liverpool fans are a gang of glory boys. 95% of them started following us last week when we went top.....and that
crappy 60's song they sing by a geriatric scouse...nobody knows the words anyway....wish I'd followed the mancs - they've got soul.

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: December 25, 2013, 05:30:46 am »

Chill bitch-es

Even our supporters are full of shite...

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #502 on: December 25, 2013, 05:33:40 am »

Chill bitch-es

DAYUUUUUUUUUM
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: December 25, 2013, 08:29:34 am »
Whilst there is satire from the OP, and we did win our first few games in a row, I feel we kind of got out of jail, or rather it was Mignolet, that got us out of jail, but then again, that's what he's there for, he's been a magnificent signing, best keeper in the league for me, no doubt about it.

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2013, 08:41:16 am »

'Tis true, and we finished second. The prior year, it was the Arsenal, and they ended up third.

Offline BoltonRed

• OOTer in a non footballing township... Android Meff
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • 'Making Us Dream' ..................Again.
« Reply #505 on: December 25, 2013, 08:55:30 am »
Whilst there is satire from the OP, and we did win our first few games in a row, I feel we kind of got out of jail, or rather it was Mignolet, that got us out of jail, but then again, that's what he's there for, he's been a magnificent signing, best keeper in the league for me, no doubt about it.

Having the keeper save our skins, why can't the players infront save the day, shite, just shite.
Ah shut it yer fucking fanny. Sorry to upset you, but we're going to twat these c*nts. The only fluke will be that we don't rupture our collective banjo strings from the dry bumming we're giving these tonight.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #506 on: December 25, 2013, 11:49:03 am »

Chill bitch-es

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

trying the Arsenal way

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #507 on: December 25, 2013, 01:07:22 pm »
stop being so 9 year old girlish who's just got a pony for Christmas because we're top at Christmas

F*ck me this will have the Manchester City fans singing the feed the scousers song at me. One turkey between five of us, whilst their 9 year old gets a whole pony on the plate.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: December 25, 2013, 01:35:19 pm »
Christmas morning and I haven't got a single present sent to me by the club. John Henry's 40 miles from here -- he could have gotten in his limousine and dropped one off himself. :wanker

Offline Entropicity

• Anny Roader
« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2013, 02:32:25 pm »
I doubt we can climb any higher on the table... its all downhill from here. Complacency will accelerate the descent.  >:(

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: December 25, 2013, 02:56:10 pm »
Isn't there some stats supporting this win for us? I've read that we have won every game this season unless the opponents names are:
Swansea City
Southampton
Newcastle United
Arsenal
Everton
Hull City

And from what I can see Manchester City's name isn't on that list, which can only mean one thing right?

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #511 on: December 25, 2013, 09:12:33 pm »
Christmas morning and I haven't got a single present sent to me by the club. John Henry's 40 miles from here -- he could have gotten in his limousine and dropped one off himself. :wanker

You don't rate, mate.  The lovely Linda was under my tree this morning.
Kill the humourless

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #512 on: December 26, 2013, 11:16:04 am »
Our away form really needs to improve. It is hard to believe Spurs have won 6 away to our 3!
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline JimmysHammer

• Kopite
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #513 on: December 26, 2013, 11:18:36 am »
We've not won since Christmas

Shite!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups - George Carlin

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #514 on: December 26, 2013, 07:39:36 pm »
Argh!  We're shite (compared to one team in the league).

But I am not disappoint.  :-X

Do we still have to play them at home?

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: December 26, 2013, 07:42:04 pm »
Argh!  We're shite (compared to one team in the league).

But I am not disappoint.  :-X

Do we still have to play them at home?

Yeah, most of the hard teams at home now. Should be an easier second half of the season I think.
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: December 26, 2013, 07:45:59 pm »
our 11 players couldnt beat a man ( ref ).... SHITE

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #517 on: December 26, 2013, 07:52:51 pm »
our 11 players couldnt beat a man ( ref ).... SHITE

Or the LINESman...

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: December 26, 2013, 07:56:36 pm »

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #519 on: December 26, 2013, 09:47:16 pm »
we are so shite that if Everton won today, we would've been BEHIND them and out of top4.
season over. SHITE
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO