Author Topic: Liverpool are shite  (Read 516292 times)

Offline THE7KING

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool are shite
« Reply #600 on: February 3, 2014, 12:32:57 am »
Everyone needs to calm the fuck down we're in a great position which to be truthful we all hoped for a chance to finish in the top 4.

Were had some terrible injuries with our back 4 all season and also missed important player through out the season and where still in 4th with the weakness squad.

Today's result is disappointing but it will happen to United, Spurs and Everton through this season as none of them are consistent and the only team who have dealt with this pressure consistently is United but they have Moyse as manger who can't handle this pressure so as long as we do are job will be fine.

I think will beat Arsenal this weekend and if we stay within 6 points of Arsenal once they get there hard games 3rd is up for grabs. We have the best strike force in the league but Rogers has a problem that is fitting Gerrard and also the SAS into the same side.

At are best this season we were without Sturridge and Gerrard but how can you leave them out that is Rogers problem at the moment.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #601 on: February 3, 2014, 12:36:15 am »
Everyone needs to calm the fuck down we're in a great position which to be truthful we all hoped for a chance to finish in the top 4.

Were had some terrible injuries with our back 4 all season and also missed important player through out the season and where still in 4th with the weakness squad.

Today's result is disappointing but it will happen to United, Spurs and Everton through this season as none of them are consistent and the only team who have dealt with this pressure consistently is United but they have Moyse as manger who can't handle this pressure so as long as we do are job will be fine.

I think will beat Arsenal this weekend and if we stay within 6 points of Arsenal once they get there hard games 3rd is up for grabs. We have the best strike force in the league but Rogers has a problem that is fitting Gerrard and also the SAS into the same side.

At are best this season we were without Sturridge and Gerrard but how can you leave them out that is Rogers problem at the moment.
Mate, read the thread before you post, eh?...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #602 on: February 3, 2014, 12:39:20 am »

[facepalm]

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #603 on: February 3, 2014, 12:54:18 am »

do you know what does irony mean?
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: February 3, 2014, 12:57:11 am »
Are we still top of the fair play league?

shite.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #605 on: February 3, 2014, 05:36:49 am »
But during the match we were NOT SCORING for 5,875 seconds. Our total scoring time, in other words, adds up to 0.0850% of the match.

:lmao are these from opta? Knew we were shite but THAT shite?

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #606 on: February 3, 2014, 03:03:36 pm »

We are shite? ;D
Kill the humourless

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: February 3, 2014, 03:33:41 pm »

Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: February 3, 2014, 03:36:31 pm »
whoosh!
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #609 on: February 3, 2014, 03:40:04 pm »

And thats the way a cookie crumbles.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #610 on: February 3, 2014, 03:47:57 pm »
Everyone needs to calm the fuck down
No I think you do ;D

And you might want to have a look at what a thread is about before posting on it...

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: February 3, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »
Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Walter White???  ;)

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #612 on: February 3, 2014, 04:07:43 pm »
Only unbeaten in 5?
Only 12 points better off than last season?
Only the second best GD scored in the league?
Only 3 points off Chelsea?

Shite.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #613 on: February 3, 2014, 04:11:57 pm »

Calming down is for winners. We're shite.
Injuries don't happen to winners. Look at Moyes and his laps regimen. Our regimen? Shite.
4th place is for losers. 4th place is shite. Hence, we are shite.
Dealing with pressure is for winners. We are shite.
Yesterday's result is shite because we are shite.
Yesterday's result is disappointing because your expectation of victory is shite, ignoring as it does the fact that we are shite.
I am shite at maths, but even I can see that 1 + 1 = Shite.
United, Spurs and Everton are winners even when they don't win. Our results are shite because we are shite.
Best strike force in the world? Best shite force in the world more like. They are shite because we are shite.
I think Arsenal will win this weekend because they are not shite and we are. Fucking utter shite.
Rodgers' problems are shite because Rodgers is shite. Rodgers out.

Finally, to quote "West Side Story": "How do you solve a problem like diarrhea?" You don't if you are shite. We are shite.
FSG out, Rodgers out, Ayre out, and with that, I'm out.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #614 on: February 3, 2014, 04:14:08 pm »
What a bellend haha

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: February 3, 2014, 04:15:24 pm »
just scored 14 goals in 2014 at league games? SHITE

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #616 on: February 3, 2014, 04:40:58 pm »
The season has been great so far on many levels but this thread has lost its raison d'etre.

As the Moz once said; That joke isn't funny anymore.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #617 on: February 3, 2014, 07:26:00 pm »
The season has been great so far on many levels but this thread has lost its raison d'etre.

As the Moz once said; That joke isn't funny anymore.

That's shite. It is still funny.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #618 on: February 3, 2014, 07:36:50 pm »
That's shite. It is still funny.

That's funny. It's still shite.
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #619 on: February 3, 2014, 07:41:18 pm »
That's funny. It's still shite.
The last few posts have been, sure.

Offline SkinHimHesShite

• 80 kgs benchpressed, but are we impressed?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: February 3, 2014, 09:20:02 pm »
The Everton game was not the 'great victory' everyone seems to think it was. I’m sorry if this is a ‘negative’ opinion, but it bears discussion.

The statistics do not lie.

We scored four goals. Between each player’s shot and the goal crossing the line, the total time adds up to fractionally less than five seconds.

Play lasted 98 minutes: that is 5,880 full seconds.

But during the match we were NOT SCORING for 5,875 seconds. Our total scoring time, in other words, adds up to 0.0850% of the match.

So while we’re all basking in the glow of that win, to tide us over yesterday's season-defining draw, just remember: 0.0850% is a completely unsustainable ratio for top four.

We are shite. We will be found out in February.

:lmao :champ

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #621 on: February 4, 2014, 12:21:49 am »
Liverpool are tragic, Everton are magic?
We're shite.

But they're shiter than us.
Kill the humourless

Offline welshred1976

• Legacy Fan
  • make us dream
« Reply #622 on: February 4, 2014, 12:35:52 am »
Toure is shite at being shite & his brother is a shitehawk
“The status of the club is incredible, but it’s only until you come in it that you understand everything that goes on with the football club, with the Hillsborough Support Group ... it’s more than a football club, this is a way of life." Mr. Rodgers

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: February 4, 2014, 12:47:23 am »
We're shite.

But they're shiter than us.

A shitter team than us? Unacceptable... we have to work hard and get our title back..

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: February 4, 2014, 12:57:41 am »
Without going through 500 posts can anyone just please confirm whether we are shit right now?
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: February 4, 2014, 03:07:58 am »
Without going through 500 posts can anyone just please confirm whether we are shit right now?

David Moyes is still the manager of Man Utd ?

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #626 on: February 4, 2014, 03:34:58 am »

Those 500 posts are shite and so are we.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: February 4, 2014, 03:55:52 am »
Those 500 posts are shite and so are we.

Thanks for boosting my self esteem
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #628 on: February 4, 2014, 12:00:22 pm »
This week, we have been mostly crap.  Which is quite different from shite.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: February 4, 2014, 05:16:47 pm »

I'm calling Troll

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #630 on: February 8, 2014, 01:08:10 pm »
OH GOD WE'RE SO SHITE
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: February 8, 2014, 01:09:19 pm »
Any other team would be up 8-0 but we are only 4-0

Not taking our chances

We really are shite

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: February 8, 2014, 01:10:03 pm »
What the fuck is happening?? Is this a wind up :o

Sadly im unable to watch the today but we couldn't possibly be this shit

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: February 8, 2014, 01:10:40 pm »
dont comment on here as it will get locked. half time is only 20 minutes away. might be 6-0 by then

Offline 00jebus

• Kopite
« Reply #634 on: February 8, 2014, 02:40:25 pm »
Luis Suarez hasn't scored since we played Stoke, nearly a month without a goal. You don't see Messi doing that.

Rodgers only got one youngster on today, despite us being up 5-1, so much for giving youth a chance #Rodgersout.

Offline Entropicity

• Anny Roader
« Reply #635 on: February 8, 2014, 02:44:49 pm »
Can't even keep a clean sheet. Sell Mignolet!

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: February 8, 2014, 02:46:00 pm »
Absolute shite. The atmosphere at the emirates was awful, no travelling Kop at all. Shite
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: February 8, 2014, 02:46:12 pm »
Two players on hat tricks and neither can deliver and that Suarez fella obviously still wants to go to Arsenal not scored for almost a month and today hits the post on purpose and sends a free kick straight to the keeper near the top corner! How are we going to get fourth never mind the title playing like that. Liverpool are shite
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #638 on: February 8, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »
Turbo Gash!
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #639 on: February 8, 2014, 02:47:37 pm »
dont comment on here as it will get locked. half time is only 20 minutes away. might be 6-0 by then

You're joking aren't you ?!!  Can't score 6  :no

Not clinical enough
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96