Author Topic: Liverpool 0-0 Spurs: Half time.....  (Read 204494 times)

Online TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Re: Liverpool v Spurs February 6th at 20:00
« Reply #880 on: February 5, 2012, 12:44:26 pm »
Dr M is up their with my favourite posters, after that.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #881 on: February 5, 2012, 12:46:38 pm »
League position over a period is a pretty reasonable starting point.

Spurs probably are a better side right now but there's not a lot in it. We've not seen our two best players play together yet this season and have got a lot of players settling in.

They do have 2 truly great players though who are doing the business right now.

i was looking for his view on that mate....look....if stats are the indicator...they have ...for a topfour club conceded more than us..in fact looking at that alone....they aren arent the third best team in the league...we are!..granted theyve scored a lot more and thats been the difference....our problems up top were excacerbated by the surez evra shite and having said that,weve turned a corner in the last three games to the point were to be honest,were almost a completely different team....its hardly worth looking back at past results ...its the present that matters.
they have their danger men...so do we....the big difference is suarez who can win a game on his own....carroll is coming back into it and theres problems to be caused with bellamy and kuyt too when he is on form and getting a taste of the goals which has just happened...
dfensively ,we are stronger and we have home advantage ...which in a must win big game situation...the crowd plays a part and we will be up for it...
so if you look at it all on paper...i can see why the spuds are worried....better team?...well thats all about whever you can defend as well as score goals isnt it...and thats linked to whether the other team will let you....we wont!

if we stop modric...we stop spurs its that simple....he links to the lennon and bale...although both dangerous themselves ...arent any good without the ball....they have a lot to worry about but they wont admit it...
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #882 on: February 5, 2012, 12:46:47 pm »
I see Dutch red wriggled his way out of that one.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #883 on: February 5, 2012, 12:46:52 pm »
The amusing part or this for me is that we've had two "bad" seasons before this year. This is supposedly the time during which spurs have been "better" than us. They've still won fuck all during this time. They managed an oh so brave European quarter final where they got spanked and lost a league cup final. We lost a European semi in extra time and are in a league cup final this month, all while being an "inferior" team crippled by two detestable yanks, Roy Hodgson and coco the fucking clown.

Glory glory tottenham hotspur indeed. Even without bringing history into it you're still shitter than us.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #884 on: February 5, 2012, 12:51:04 pm »
It will snow, and the Spuds will wear white camo which will make them difficult to see

Could be a tricky one this.
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #885 on: February 5, 2012, 12:55:19 pm »
Spurs probably are a better team at present given a lot of their players have played together for a few seasons and are all performing really well at the same time, as well as being higher up in the table and having better results than us. In the time that they've assembled their side, we've flirted with administration and sold our best players and we're still recovering from that.

I've got no shame in admitting it but it won't last for much longer. Just you watch as well if we win the Carling Cup, Spurs fans will probably join the other idiots and take the piss out of us saying "they're acting as if they won the Champions League".

It's also nice to see that they can form their own opinions from media publication, rather than just go along with and believe anything they read like the rest of the country and label us as racists and completely forget about their own horrible chants and songs from groups of people in the stands and not just one person including a song for a player that now plays for them and that only stretches as far back as a couple of seasons ago. Nope, it's really good to see Spurs fans being sensible and remembering all that before generalising our fanbase because of two people.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: February 5, 2012, 12:55:32 pm »
i dont buy this spurs are a better side....based on what?.....arsenal play exciting football but its not won them anything so doesnt wash
same for spuds...look good on occasions but have their weakness too...thats why they arent sitting pretty at the top...arent looking to win anything as others have pointed out.
they are away at one of europes most feared grounds when the crowd can be arsed to make an effort...thats come back over a recent period and when its there,we fear no one....they may use the last game as some sought of crutch...but they know and we know that it was early on,we made a massive transition since then and we had nine men.
if they want to turn up thinking its 3pts in the bag as they are trying to imply...great...the complacency wil get to them....they have a team ravaged by injury...theres only one king,the other one doesnt even train and they think that if he plays ....they win?....has he met luis suarez yet?...laughable
get behind the lads.....make some noise....scare the fucking life out of them and we'll see not how many of our players would get in their side....but how many of their side would want to play for us...in that atmosphere!....the library is shut!
Results???
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #887 on: February 5, 2012, 12:57:05 pm »
Spurs are doing exactly what they were given Arsenal stick for a few years ago, playing nice football but winning jolly fuck all.

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #888 on: February 5, 2012, 01:02:16 pm »
Aha, okay, clearly I'm not welcome here for whatever reason. Don't see what I've done or said that's wrong but whatever, I'll go back to silently browsing your forum. Good luck on Monday.

not that you're not welcome mate. But if you say something that the majority of people on here are likely to disagree with then you shouldn't be surprised to be challenged on it..
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #889 on: February 5, 2012, 01:02:20 pm »
17 pages?

What a sad set of fucking smalltime c*nts.

What a club they are though, eh? What a club. Three trophies in the last 30 years. Fucking massive massive club they are. We're just a joke nowadays, now that the mighty Spurs have overtaken us and finished above us three times without winning a single thing. They even got to the Champions League quarter finals, you know. The quarter finals!! What. A. Club.

I hope one day we can be as good as they are, as big, as mighty. I hope one day players from all over the world talk about us like they do them. I hope we can one day win three trophies in 30 years of existence, and that our name is in the 'They played good football once' history books (those things DO exist, right?). Why the hell are we winning 22 trophies in the last 30 years of OUR existence when everyone knows that a big juggernaut of a club wins three alone?! Why the fuck do we have to go and embarrass ourselves by trying to win yet another one later this month?! How fucking stupid are we going to look when we've won TWENTY FUCKING THREE trophies compared to their three?

One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again. I was there. I watched them play football, like other clubs played football, but not quite the same because there was a difference in their football, and I was there. I can tell you some stories about the three trophies Spurs won from 1982 onwards. Stories of bravery, how we sacrificed all other trophies during the same period because three was quite enough. Our status as a huge fucking juggernaut of a club was solidified with just those three. Players from all over the continent and the world said "Who?" when they were asked about us, sometimes turning the volume down on their tv just to do so, as they did not wish to be distracted by the sounds of Liverpool winning yet another trophy in late February 2012, taking their total to something astronomical. I can tell you some stories, my lad. Stories of bravery, of daring managers who hid cash from people who actually wanted that cash, stories of monkey looking players who also won absolutely nothing, stories of players leaving the summer afterwards and us suddenly realising we'd not win anything anymore at the same time as not actually winning anything....."

Oh why can't we be more like Spurs?! WHY?!! It's so unfair. I want to win nothing too!!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE SPURS AND WIN NOTHING!!! IT MATTERS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!

What a club. What. A. Club.

hhahah i wish you had posted that on their forum ass opposed to the arse licking from our "representative".
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #890 on: February 5, 2012, 01:05:28 pm »
Results???
as i said above......but to add to that....youre as good as the next game...

Offline general change if that's easier

• Kopite
  • "And there will be four added minutes..."
« Reply #891 on: February 5, 2012, 01:14:10 pm »
as i said above......but to add to that....youre as good as the next game...

While I don't agree with that sentiment; ironically (or rather unbelievably fucking stupidly)  it is the same method of thinking these mental spurs fans have.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #892 on: February 5, 2012, 01:15:45 pm »
all said and done, we dont arf owe these c*nts a beating.....White Hart Lane game was a joke with the sendings off ...but that didnt stop the media wanking themselves silly over it and you can tell they're all hoping for similar tomorrow night.............huge game - eyes of the country on us - and our beloved Uruguayan wanting to right a few wrongs....cant fookin wait  8)
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Smug Cassandra

• outh strikes again :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Siempre Liverpool Siempre River Plate
« Reply #893 on: February 5, 2012, 01:40:51 pm »
Bellamy and Suarez. No Carroll please.
! LIVERPOOL - EN LAS MALAS - MUCHO MAS !

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #894 on: February 5, 2012, 01:53:20 pm »
hhahah i wish you had posted that on their forum ass opposed to the arse licking from our "representative".
I hope that the 'rep' you are speaking about is not that guy who comes from Holland, if so then you are out of order. His sheer depth of knowledge about our fanbase is quite amazing, can you not see that??? I for one would be happy to make him a spokesman for LFC and hope he goes on to other clubs websites to send out our message loud and clear.  ;)
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline exiledinyorkshire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #895 on: February 5, 2012, 01:59:23 pm »
The Tottenham Fella didnt post anything remotely deseving of the reaction he got.

I think he actually came on here to talk about the game on monday.

Pestrame mate, How do you and your mates feel about Suarez being back. As a liverpool fan i think i worry about Modric and Bale. Where or who do you lot really rate in our side, genuinely like? Is it just Gerrard and Suarez?

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: February 5, 2012, 02:11:10 pm »
Bellamy and Suarez. No Carroll please.

Why.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #897 on: February 5, 2012, 02:14:59 pm »
Why.

spurs are a very goof footy team and if we start to lump it up to him King and co would dominate

Having said that he is showing a bit of confidence now and he could actualy flip it around and rape king
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Smug Cassandra

• outh strikes again :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Siempre Liverpool Siempre River Plate
« Reply #898 on: February 5, 2012, 02:16:15 pm »
I think players like Grant Holt have had better seasons. If we dont make it in the Champions League this year a lot will be down to Carroll. If we had a £35m striker banging in the goals we would have made the CL with the defence we have no question.
! LIVERPOOL - EN LAS MALAS - MUCHO MAS !

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #899 on: February 5, 2012, 02:20:57 pm »
I think players like Grant Holt have had better seasons. If we dont make it in the Champions League this year a lot will be down to Carroll. If we had a £35m striker banging in the goals we would have made the CL with the defence we have no question.

Grant Holt doesn't really have relevance, and one player can't be blamed for a team game. Appreciate your view point, just seems a little sort sighted. Anyway, this isn't the Andy Carroll thread.

I'd start all 3. Just go for the jugular. Although there needs to be a balance.

Think Suarez will start on the bench to be honest.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2012, 02:27:00 pm by kieranbaillie »
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #900 on: February 5, 2012, 02:24:12 pm »
Id go with 451 and try and stop Modric playing, cut off the supply into the wide men...but still line up with an attacking, quick, passing team

Reina

Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Enrique

Spearing
Gerrard
Bellamy
Downing
Henderson

Suarez

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #901 on: February 5, 2012, 02:40:45 pm »
League position over a period is a pretty reasonable starting point.

Spurs probably are a better side right now but there's not a lot in it. We've not seen our two best players play together yet this season and have got a lot of players settling in.

They do have 2 truly great players though who are doing the business right now.
Agree with this, it is a pointless argument I know but Spurs are better than us right now.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #902 on: February 5, 2012, 02:40:55 pm »
Id go with 451 and try and stop Modric playing, cut off the supply into the wide men...but still line up with an attacking, quick, passing team

Reina

Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Enrique

Spearing
Gerrard
Bellamy
Downing
Henderson

Suarez
;D
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #903 on: February 5, 2012, 03:02:52 pm »
Dr. Manhattan's post is spot on but I have to agree with the Spurs fan that right now they are a better team. They play better football and most importantly, they win games. We look like we're on our way to that as well in the last couple of games, let's hope we continue that tomorrow.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #904 on: February 5, 2012, 03:20:08 pm »
Watch it end up boring goalless draw tomorrow after all this.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: February 5, 2012, 03:31:20 pm »
Dr M hit the nail on the head. Spurs think being better than us now actually means anything. In 50 years time the record books will say spurs had a better team than liverpool and coasted to a secure 3rd place finish. Put it this way, you see liverpool shirts all over the world, you cant even buy a spurs shirt in jjb, hows that for a big club.
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #906 on: February 5, 2012, 03:44:44 pm »
Even more of a must win game for us after both Newcastle and Arsenal's victories.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #907 on: February 5, 2012, 03:48:33 pm »
Reina

Johnson
Agger
Skrtel
Enrique

Spearing
Hendo
Gerrard

Suarez
Carroll
Bellamy

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #908 on: February 5, 2012, 03:51:31 pm »
Even more of a must win game for us after both Newcastle and Arsenal's victories.

This.

I have every confidence we will put in a performance tomorrow night, quite simply we have to.

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #909 on: February 5, 2012, 04:13:07 pm »
That Dutch Red chap has some cheek.
Leant over a barrel parting them for the spuds to have a go.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #910 on: February 5, 2012, 04:20:14 pm »
Fucking hell they get 3rd and ll of a sudden they're  a big club? Get a fucking grip. They'll be releasing a " we wouldn't sell modric" dvd soon and be having a open top bus parade to wave 'arry off. To the england job the fucking thieving c*nt.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #911 on: February 5, 2012, 04:29:06 pm »
Best post on that entire forum

If our manager looked like a ****ing fire-damaged dildo I'd keep my ****ing gob shut to be quite honest.

As for your team, lets see where you are in about 6 games time.

No bother though lads, with Melty-head in jail or in the Ingurlund job, you ****s will be able to peddle your 'what could have beens' for years to ****ing come when your drowning your sorrows with the Pompey fans.

18 League Titles and 5 European Cups... ****ing count 'em.

:lmao

Fire damaged dildo :lmao

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #912 on: February 5, 2012, 04:29:28 pm »
My word, this guy really really hates us

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/26381-dippers-their-grand-delusions.html

Just re read a load of that thread, the football talk I'm not even arsed about, that's banter, the bit labelling Liverpool stupid, and "dippers" but trying to come across friendly is what pisses me right off.

Behind a key board everyone thinks they can say what they want, in real life it's a completely different story.

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #913 on: February 5, 2012, 04:32:21 pm »
Kennys going to Wembley
'Arrys going to Wandsworth
Fuck of you Spurs
Fuck of you Spurs

Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #914 on: February 5, 2012, 04:36:35 pm »
I hope that the 'rep' you are speaking about is not that guy who comes from Holland, if so then you are out of order. His sheer depth of knowledge about our fanbase is quite amazing, can you not see that??? I for one would be happy to make him a spokesman for LFC and hope he goes on to other clubs websites to send out our message loud and clear.  ;)

;D

Think we have wasted enough time talking about their pathetic fans and their laundry room, ooops i mean trophy cabinet.

I remember last season being at the match and thinking firstly that we were terrible and Modric just completely ran the show. We can either try and have a man on him at all times, pack the midfield and keep the ball well (which i would prefer) lets try and frustrate them.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #915 on: February 5, 2012, 04:38:02 pm »
;D

Think we have wasted enough time talking about their pathetic fans and their laundry room, ooops i mean trophy cabinet.

I remember last season being at the match and thinking firstly that we were terrible and Modric just completely ran the show. We can either try and have a man on him at all times, pack the midfield and keep the ball well (which i would prefer) lets try and frustrate them.

Never mind frustrating them with a packed midfield.

Let's play some football and let the opposition worry about us, not vice versa.

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #916 on: February 5, 2012, 04:40:55 pm »
Should have expressed myself better. Basically we should try to frustrate them by keeping the ball .

Never mind frustrating them with a packed midfield.

Let's play some football and let the opposition worry about us, not vice versa.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #917 on: February 5, 2012, 04:57:32 pm »
While I don't agree with that sentiment; ironically (or rather unbelievably fucking stupidly)  it is the same method of thinking these mental spurs fans have.
what?...that youre only as good as yer next game?...thats fact...is it me or what...?

Offline SheffieldRed

• Anny Roader
  • Question.
« Reply #918 on: February 5, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »
Other than Spurs away, this feels like the hardest game of our season. Even with our tails up after the last few games, Spuds are on a roll and know how to attack with stacks of momentum. I just hope we attack from the off and this time actually score early and make the chances count.

I'm v nervous.
twitter @stevebruce99

Not related to the ex Manc punchbag-faced gimp.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #919 on: February 5, 2012, 06:01:37 pm »
They may be playing well, but they are Spurs, not Barcelona.

I think it will end in a draw but I do think that if we play well we can twat them.

Only change I would make from the Wolves win would be to bring in Suarez and Gerrard for Kuyt and Adam and stick with the 4-3-3. But seeing as Suarez is mainly an out and out forward for us, maybe play him ahead of Carroll, keep Kuyt on the right. Naturally I would bring in Downing (which I think will happen) but Kuyt is doing ok in the last two games.