Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 893264 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #8160 on: December 24, 2011, 11:09:08 pm »
The FA didn't refer Terry either though.  I can't remember a case were they've ever referred a player to the CPS off the top of my head but they do co-operate with the police.
dont you think they'd look really tough on racism if they were strongly pursuing people and making them pay by getting the law involved

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8161 on: December 24, 2011, 11:10:44 pm »
What's the chance that this'll end up in the CAS in Lausanne, Switzerland ? A truly neutral court in a truly neutral country & none of this FA Independent Panel bollocks. A truly thorough investigation from the second the first of the alleged ten or twelve insults were made to the last. A proper look at all the provocation & intent.
How many steps will it take for the club to go that far ? I've a feeling that if the club appeal, the appeal will be thrown out & the verdict upheld - the FA wouldn't want to appear to backtrack now, would they ?
to be honest i get the feeling the club will take it straight to CAS as they dont feel confident in the FA's process and get a high court injunction on the ban (assuming that the fa's decision was largely taken from the back of evra's word)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:13:02 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #8162 on: December 24, 2011, 11:13:53 pm »
What racist term?

Sorry none.........insulting and referring to a person's colour.
#JFT97

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #8163 on: December 24, 2011, 11:14:01 pm »
The FA didn't refer Terry either though.  I can't remember a case were they've ever referred a player to the CPS off the top of my head but they do co-operate with the police.

I know. But if they deem a racist offence to have taken place, surely (sarcasm) it is incumbent on them to report it to the CPS, because racist abuse is an actionable criminal offence.

The FA live in a wonderland in which they are judge, jury and executionar - an extra-judicial wonderland in which they are free to do whatever they please, regardless of the facts or evidence - hence the evidential absurdity being used to fulfill a circumstantial political mood. They would never refer to the CPS because this wouldn't stand up in court. They know that, and they revel in their parochial power, which, unfortunately, all of  English football is bound to.

Luis is the Aztec sacrifice.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #8164 on: December 24, 2011, 11:16:39 pm »

Just go down south, East or North to hear the varients of "Them fucking Scaaaarsarss.. Always fucking moaning" even fucking politicians representing the Country say fucking bollocks like "Self Pity City"

Sorry Andy, but not everyone down South has that point of view about Scousers.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8165 on: December 24, 2011, 11:20:55 pm »
If they deem a racist comment was made the FA should really be reporting it to the police?
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8166 on: December 24, 2011, 11:20:59 pm »
They would never refer to the CPS because this wouldn't stand up in court.

As little faith or love that I have for the FA I really don't think there is a conspiracy along those lines.  You could argue the same case for Terry in that case.

The only thing I think has happened is that they are/were determined to point score over FIFA.

Offline Jay797

• Kopite
  • We must all at least Tri
« Reply #8167 on: December 24, 2011, 11:21:49 pm »
So let me get this straight.

You think the fact that Liverpool Football Club, its manager and players standing strongly behind a player they believe has been persecuted and wrongly labelled a racist is embarassing?

You would rather they sit back, see the newspaper headlines yelling RACIST, hear the crowds screaming abuse at one of our players and just bow their heads and do nothing.

As far as I am concerned, if they had taken that course of action it would have been embarassing, in fact it would have been disgraceful.

This is a ridiculous statement.  I got some t shirts printed for Christmas - was that wrong?  Should I have been told by the shop that they only deal with natural disasters?  The players obviously feel deeply that what is going on at the moment is wrong.  Their statement and show of support couldn't have made that plainer, and if people want to throw their hands up in horror over that, I would suggest that they are pandering to the newspaper headline writers and TalkSport journo's rather than examing the events of the past few weeks.

Ok, lets have a look at what has happened, and the punishment meted out.

As far as I am concerned Suarez has been made a scapegoat and is paying the price for a series of events that have built up together.

**  England get badly mauled at the World Cup bidding and accusations about illegality in the bidding process are made that cause great embarrassment and trouble for Sepp    Blatter and his cronies.

The FA oppose Blatters re-election.

**     Suarez hits the Prem and teams find him a nuiscance.

Ferguson labels him a diver,  TalkSport devote a programme to debate 'Is Louis Suarez the dirtiest player in the Prem, some no mark goalie calls him a diver.

**     Suarez starts to get the wrong end of decisions in games, and little if any protection from referees.

**     Blatter makes a comment about how racist remarks on the pitch should be dealt with by a handshake, causes fury (mainly in this country) and is forced to apologise.

**     Evra makes a post match complaint about Suarez making a racist remark, and the FA investigate.

They do not subsequently investigate or punish Evra for using a pejorative word even though he admitted the offence.

**     The FA hand out an unprecendented ban and fine, to make Blatter and his cohorts see how this sort of offence should be handled, a great excuse for some more FIFA    bashing.

**     Daily Mirror has a bold banner headline saying simply RACIST. Talksport spend days focussing on pulling one of our players to bits, while every time he now sets foot on the pitch he is subjected to boos and abuse.

**     John Terry (subject of a Police investigation into racist comments) plays and gets the following headline in the papers -"John Terry a heroic Leader", "The caring side of John Terry" (picture of him with a black baby).

**     Even if found guilty in a Court of law, Terry can  not  be awarded a ban for 8 games, or a £40,000 fine.  Instead, he can be given a maximum fine of £2500.  A bit of a difference there isn't there?

and despite ALL of this you think the club should have sat back, accepted what the FA have done without any protest or sign of discontent?

You say that Liverpool fans should make up their own minds about all this, well believe me I have done a lot of reading, a lot of listening, and I have made my mind up.

The treatment of Suarez stinks.  I know it, the players know it, the manager, who I happen to think is a fairly decent chap, knows it and an awful lot of decent Liverpool supporters know it.

Shame you don't feel the same.

Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8168 on: December 24, 2011, 11:33:16 pm »
It is interesting to note how xenophobia has either deliberately or accidentally manifested itself in the defense of Terry and Suarez;

Terry: High profile England team mates support him and this is given a lot of media attention due to their profile.

Suarez:  Loads of S.Americans-who-we-can't-be-bothered-to-remember-the-names-of-cos-they're-foreign have defended Suarez but this has been given notably less attention.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8169 on: December 24, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »
Suarez:  Loads of S.Americans-who-we-can't-be-bothered-to-remember-the-names-of-cos-they're-foreign have defended Suarez but this has been given notably less attention.

one of whom is an ex man united player

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8170 on: December 24, 2011, 11:38:22 pm »

Here here, were in this together with one common purpose. Supporting LFC and Suarez.
YNWA

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8171 on: December 24, 2011, 11:40:46 pm »
Sorry none.........insulting and referring to a person's colour.
Insulting in which way?
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8172 on: December 24, 2011, 11:41:32 pm »

I'm talking about thick people.

I've met some great people down South that are friendly when I tell them I live in Liverpool.

And I've met plenty of fuckwits that are abusive, bigoted and unfair.

I wasn't saying everyone in the country hates Liverpool. But there are a fair few that believes the lies told about the people and the City.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8173 on: December 24, 2011, 11:42:12 pm »
andy@allerton is a self confessed wool!
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8174 on: December 24, 2011, 11:44:05 pm »
andy@allerton is a self confessed wool!

This is true. I have lived down South, in Yorkshire, in Scotland, in Lancashire and a few other places.

Which is why I can be impartial about the treatment that the City of Liverpool generally gets and I can be objective about the bigotry that surrounds it from many people in the UK.

Many, many people are fine. Many are not.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #8175 on: December 24, 2011, 11:58:03 pm »
As little faith or love that I have for the FA I really don't think there is a conspiracy along those lines.  You could argue the same case for Terry in that case.

The only thing I think has happened is that they are/were determined to point score over FIFA.

Are they conspiring to embarrass Blatter and FIFA then?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8176 on: December 25, 2011, 12:07:06 am »
As little faith or love that I have for the FA I really don't think there is a conspiracy along those lines. 

Its not a conspiracy. Its a simple fact. They are an extra-judicial organisation whose process is not relevant or comparable to the stringent standards and codes / standards or established English evidential and judicial burdens of our justice system - not civil system, let alone criminal.

We should suck up the ban and release a statement on the LFC site stating this.

If I was a billionaire who bought up LFC I'd be goading the FA into asking, why don't you complain about Suarez's alleged 'racist abuse' to the CPS? I'd be goading them to do so, because I know they'd be slapped into Timbuktoo for doing so.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:09:25 am by Stussy »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8177 on: December 25, 2011, 12:16:47 am »
Its not a conspiracy. Its a simple fact. They are an extra-judicial organisation whose process is not relevant or comparable to the stringent standards and codes / standards or established English evidential and judicial burdens of our justice system - not civil system, let alone criminal.

We should suck up the ban and release a statement on the LFC site stating this.

If I was a billionaire who bought up LFC I'd be goading the FA into asking, why don't you complain about Suarez's alleged 'racist abuse' to the CPS? I'd be goading them to do so, because I know they'd be slapped into Timbuktoo for doing so.

It wasn't the Fa that referred Terry to the CPS .

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8178 on: December 25, 2011, 12:22:20 am »
It wasn't the Fa that referred Terry to the CPS .

I know. Thats irrelevant to the point.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8179 on: December 25, 2011, 12:28:33 am »
Fuck them. Peter 'you black bastard' Schmeicel, John 'I never called you a black bastard' Terry, Prince 'slitty eyes' Philip, George 'Paki' Bush,
Lord Bacon ' typical Germans' Face, Mike 'Immigrant' Phelan, Big ' Lazy fucking niggers' Ron, Paul 'Coon is ok' McGrath. Fuck the lot of them. You reap what you sow.

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
« Reply #8180 on: December 25, 2011, 12:41:43 am »
having done a lucas the other day (destroyed my left knee) i've been cooped up in bed all evening catching up on this thread.  entertaining stuff, even though it's made me want to bang my head against the wall in frustration from time to time.

i'm beginning to wonder how much of this affair was prejudiced by written statements. 

lfc claim suarez didn't hear evra's comment, but the way it is phrased suggests he did hear it but didn't mention it (as he's not a whining bitch) in his initial pre-hearing written statement, instead only mentioning his own innocuous words during the incident.

evra, on the other hand, assumed that once the investigation was underway his own words would be exposed, and so included his own contribution in his statement (perhaps translated into english to lessen the blow) to preempt any counter-accusations that might come his way and to ensure he kept the moral high ground.

so we have an inadvertent confession from evra that he must be kicking himself about.  presumably, once the FA get the report from the 'independent' panel, they will have to charge him just the same as suarez.  this perhaps explains something that was confusing me, namely why he would even mention his own offence. 

suarez's written statement, on the other hand contains words beginning with the devil's letters n-e-g-r.  did the panel see words like "negro" written down, read them in english and jump to an anglocentric conclusion and verdict even before the hearing (as lfc intimated in their statement)?

all speculation of course, but that constitutes fun when you're stuck in bed all day with a knee the size of a watermelon...

as a slightly pedantic aside, there's a lot of people making the claim that the english word "negro" and the spanish "negro" and "negrito" are false cognates.  they aren't.  they are about as un-false as cognates can possibly be.

finally, i'm amazed this thread has proceeded so far without anyone posting this exclusive image of the first day of the hearing:

have a nice xmas everyone!
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline markymark

• Main Stander
« Reply #8181 on: December 25, 2011, 12:43:12 am »
**     Even if found guilty in a Court of law, Terry can  not  be awarded a ban for 8 games, or a £40,000 fine.  Instead, he can be given a maximum fine of £2500.  A bit of a difference there isn't there? [/i]

Actually I believe they can, the FA can't act whilst there is a police investigation.

Offline jjmoyo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #8182 on: December 25, 2011, 12:49:16 am »
If all involved told the truth.

Suarez - yes I called him a negredo nastily to try and distract him from his game. Obviously I'm not racist.

Evra - I wasn't offended whatsoever and would not have even bothered if it was a lesser player from a smaller club. Best player main rivals. I used the old racism card hoping for a ban on advice from my manager

Fa- we know he's not racist and we know evra was not offended. But children don't understand the truth so we must charge to set example. 

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8183 on: December 25, 2011, 12:50:35 am »
Fuck them. Peter 'you black bastard' Schmeicel, John 'I never called you a black bastard' Terry, Prince 'slitty eyes' Philip, George 'Paki' Bush,
Lord Bacon ' typical Germans' Face, Mike 'Immigrant' Phelan, Big ' Lazy fucking niggers' Ron, Paul 'Coon is ok' McGrath. Fuck the lot of them. You reap what you sow.

You forgot Gordon "Stuart regrets what he said, and he'll be ringing Paul to apologise. Hopefully that will be the end of it."Taylor

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8184 on: December 25, 2011, 01:00:19 am »
You forgot Gordon "Stuart regrets what he said, and he'll be ringing Paul to apologise. Hopefully that will be the end of it."Taylor

And in case anyone needs reminding Stuart is the manager of the FA's "young lions" the under 21 team.

And will be the man in charge of the "Great Britain" Olympic soccer team.

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #8185 on: December 25, 2011, 01:05:55 am »

You think the fact that Liverpool Football Club, its manager and players standing strongly behind a player they believe has been persecuted and wrongly labelled a racist is embarassing?

You would rather they sit back, see the newspaper headlines yelling RACIST, hear the crowds screaming abuse at one of our players and just bow their heads and do nothing.

As far as I am concerned, if they had taken that course of action it would have been embarassing, in fact it would have been disgraceful.

This is a ridiculous statement.  I got some t shirts printed for Christmas - was that wrong?  Should I have been told by the shop that they only deal with natural disasters?  The players obviously feel deeply that what is going on at the moment is wrong.  Their statement and show of support couldn't have made that plainer, and if people want to throw their hands up in horror over that, I would suggest that they are pandering to the newspaper headline writers and TalkSport journo's rather than examing the events of the past few weeks.

As far as I am concerned Suarez has been made a scapegoat and is paying the price for a series of events that have built up together.

**  England get badly mauled at the World Cup bidding and accusations about illegality in the bidding process are made that cause great embarrassment and trouble for Sepp    Blatter and his cronies.

Ferguson labels him a diver,  TalkSport devote a programme to debate 'Is Louis Suarez the dirtiest player in the Prem, some no mark goalie calls him a diver.

**     Suarez starts to get the wrong end of decisions in games, and little if any protection from referees.

**     Blatter makes a comment about how racist remarks on the pitch should be dealt with by a handshake, causes fury (mainly in this country) and is forced to apologise.

**     Evra makes a post match complaint about Suarez making a racist remark, and the FA investigate.

They do not subsequently investigate or punish Evra for using a pejorative word even though he admitted the offence.

**     The FA hand out an unprecendented ban and fine, to make Blatter and his cohorts see how this sort of offence should be handled, a great excuse for some more FIFA    bashing.

**     Daily Mirror has a bold banner headline saying simply RACIST. Talksport spend days focussing on pulling one of our players to bits, while every time he now sets foot on the pitch he is subjected to boos and abuse.

**     John Terry (subject of a Police investigation into racist comments) plays and gets the following headline in the papers -"John Terry a heroic Leader", "The caring side of John Terry" (picture of him with a black baby).

**     Even if found guilty in a Court of law, Terry can  not  be awarded a ban for 8 games, or a £40,000 fine.  Instead, he can be given a maximum fine of £2500.  A bit of a difference there isn't there?

and despite ALL of this you think the club should have sat back, accepted what the FA have done without any protest or sign of discontent?

You say that Liverpool fans should make up their own minds about all this, well believe me I have done a lot of reading, a lot of listening, and I have made my mind up.

The treatment of Suarez stinks.  I know it, the players know it, the manager, who I happen to think is a fairly decent chap, knows it and an awful lot of decent Liverpool supporters know it.

Forensic - post  of  yesterday!   :wellin
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline Bouncer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "It's not my ego, it's my responsibility" Benitez
« Reply #8186 on: December 25, 2011, 01:11:13 am »
And in case anyone needs reminding Stuart is the manager of the FA's "young lions" the under 21 team.

And will be the man in charge of the "Great Britain" Olympic soccer team.

Blinking flip  ... Forgot about that ... That's going to rattle a few cages ... Well done FA, PFA, the press, Evra and bacon face... What a Pandoras box you've opened and I hope you all choke on a sprout.

Every body else .... Merry Christmas
Gatusso says that Liverpool play too many long balls?

I don’t think he watches many Liverpool games, the same way I don’t watch many Milan games. (Rafa)

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #8187 on: December 25, 2011, 01:13:25 am »

I wish you were my mum.....

Epic post this!

Merry Christmas! ;D

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #8188 on: December 25, 2011, 01:20:22 am »
This whole debacle is just even further proof of just how fucked this country is. It's not even to do with football as such with me, it's not really relevant in the bigger picture. It's about the whole racism issue on a much larger scale, and how xenophobic and hypocritical the people who inhabit this country are. Be it the man on the street, a highly respected member of the organisation that rules football, be it a highly thought of journalist, 95% of them are despicable human beings. And no, I'm not being too harsh.

A tiny example. I was in the pub earlier on and the song by Bob Geldof and friends came on. After the line ' and there won't be snow in Africa this christmas time ' came on, a few Evertonians decided to shout something similiar to this: ' It's Suarez's fault, the diving little c*nt, he caused all this! ' . Now, some people found it amusing, others didn't. But the point is is that even the most trivial of situations will now somehow involve Luis, and the fact remains that there is no evidence to the charge and conviction brought against him. Mud sticks, and above is a clear indication of just how much.

The comments Evra allegedly made were racist, no two ways about it. But I can't and won't harper on about it because as is the same with the comments Luis is supposed to have made, they're not in any way corroborated; we don't know the facts and details and won't until a few weeks, which is fucking disgraceful in itself I must add. So we can't discuss if the decison was righteous either side or not because the inept idiots at The FA refuse to disclose them. Who gives two shiny fucks if it's the festive season? Disclose the information along with the announcement of the guilty verdict. It's only right that you do.

I can't actually believe Suarez said anything in relation to race in truth, for me the statement from the club was too stong and downright nasty for him to have. The club must KNOW that he is innocent, there is no way we would go this far if the wasn't.

I just fucking hope that we take them nobheads at The FA to the cleaners, along with alot of our unbiased media in the process. We as a county attack other countries media, attack and destory other countries beliefs and agendas rightfully or not, yet the fact remains that the same thing in this country is as hypocritical and sanctimonious as anywhere else.

I fucking hate the lot of them.

Offline Captain Caveman

• Peter Andre's Disney-sponsored rapping cousin
  • Legacy Fan
  • Erik, Igor and Momo.
« Reply #8189 on: December 25, 2011, 01:24:26 am »

Have you thought about why the FA has not referred Luis to the CPS on charges of racism? I have. The reason why nobody has done so, is because under the criminal code, the charges and evidence wouldn't even last 30 seconds before a magistrate. Its only under Kangaroo FA court conditions that this pre-ordained evidential idiocy passes muster. The whole thing is a farce, in fact, its beyond a farce.

Did someone say kangaroo court? Something like this?

http://youtu.be/JRx90mOXS7Q?t=50s

"Hand me the black cap shall you, I'll be needing that" indeed.
Sabu retch at putrid "fan", born to screech, doom'd to lose.
MANCHESTER EVERTON AND FUCK.
Says it all

Offline SportBilly

• Of course America had been discovered by scousers before Columbus, but we always kept it hushed up.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I intend to live forever. Or die trying.
« Reply #8190 on: December 25, 2011, 01:36:58 am »

:champ
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.   (John Ruskin - English critic, essayist, & reformer (1819 - 1900) )

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8191 on: December 25, 2011, 01:42:59 am »
This whole debacle is just even further proof of just how fucked this country is. It's not even to do with football as such with me, it's not really relevant in the bigger picture. It's about the whole racism issue on a much larger scale, and how xenophobic and hypocritical the people who inhabit this country are. Be it the man on the street, a highly respected member of the organisation that rules football, be it a highly thought of journalist, 95% of them are despicable human beings. And no, I'm not being too harsh.

A tiny example. I was in the pub earlier on and the song by Bob Geldof and friends came on. After the line ' and there won't be snow in Africa this christmas time ' came on, a few Evertonians decided to shout something similiar to this: ' It's Suarez's fault, the diving little c*nt, he caused all this! ' . Now, some people found it amusing, others didn't. But the point is is that even the most trivial of situations will now somehow involve Luis, and the fact remains that there is no evidence to the charge and conviction brought against him. Mud sticks, and above is a clear indication of just how much.

The comments Evra allegedly made were racist, no two ways about it. But I can't and won't harper on about it because as is the same with the comments Luis is supposed to have made, they're not in any way corroborated; we don't know the facts and details and won't until a few weeks, which is fucking disgraceful in itself I must add. So we can't discuss if the decison was righteous either side or not because the inept idiots at The FA refuse to disclose them. Who gives two shiny fucks if it's the festive season? Disclose the information along with the announcement of the guilty verdict. It's only right that you do.

I can't actually believe Suarez said anything in relation to race in truth, for me the statement from the club was too stong and downright nasty for him to have. The club must KNOW that he is innocent, there is no way we would go this far if the wasn't.

I just fucking hope that we take them nobheads at The FA to the cleaners, along with alot of our unbiased media in the process. We as a county attack other countries media, attack and destory other countries beliefs and agendas rightfully or not, yet the fact remains that the same thing in this country is as hypocritical and sanctimonious as anywhere else.

I fucking hate the lot of them.

What was the song? ???

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #8192 on: December 25, 2011, 01:51:05 am »
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from Luis:

http://whosay.luissuarez.co.uk/videos

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #8193 on: December 25, 2011, 01:51:34 am »
What was the song? ???
You didn't get to experience the 80's, eh? ;)
:D
It's "Do they know it's christmas?" (clue was in the part you bolded)
Still don't ring any bells... google it :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:53:23 am by ArcticRed »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8194 on: December 25, 2011, 02:04:48 am »
If it wasn't so serious and tragic, the whole siutuation could be summed up thus:

Trouble at pool.

Oh no. What sort of trouble?

One.of.crossbeams.gone.out.skew.on.treddle

Pardon?

One.of.crossbeams.gone.out.skew.on.treddle.

I don't understand what you're saying

One of the cross-beams has gone out of skew on the treddle.

But what on earth does that mean?

I don't know, Mr Ferguson has asked me come in here, and say there's trouble at the Pool.  I didn't expect some kind of Spanish speakers Inquisition!

DA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!

Nobody expects the Spanish speakers Inquisition!

Our chief weapon is SURPRISE......SURPRISE and FEAR.
FEAR and SURPRISE, our two weapons.

FEAR and SURPRISE and RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY......

...our three weapons are, FEAR and SURPRISE, and RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY, AND AN ALMOST FINATICAL DEVOTION TO Mr FERGUSON....

.....our four..........amongst our weapons.....

....amongst our weaponry are such elements as, FEAR, AND SURP......  I'll come in again shall I (just after I've phoned Mr Ferguson for instructions)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 02:07:55 am by Big Red Richie »

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8195 on: December 25, 2011, 02:07:29 am »
You didn't get to experience the 80's, eh? ;)
 :D
It's "Do they know it's christmas?" (clue was in the part you bolded)
Still don't ring any bells... google it :)
Africa by Toto?
Andy@Allerton ruling Redcafe as per  :champ
If only they knew who you were on there, eh mate?
Kerplunk? Kraftwanker? Plank? Who knows?  ;)
Oh, and Luis is to blame for the rise of Fascism in Europe! ::)

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #8196 on: December 25, 2011, 02:12:26 am »
Africa by Toto?
O.O
gone a tad too deep in the bottles of xmas spirits? :D
either that, or I've just been seriously "woosh'd" lol
oh well...
anyhoo...
have a good one :)

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #8197 on: December 25, 2011, 02:14:12 am »
O.O
gone a tad too deep in the bottles of xmas spirits? :D
either that, or I've just been seriously "woosh'd" lol
oh well...
anyhoo...
have a good one :)

;) :hally

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8198 on: December 25, 2011, 02:22:54 am »
Africa by Toto?

After me telling you all about that the other day on PM, I always find it slightly amusing that I'm held in so high regard there. The way other posters say that I'm one of the most respected posters there and "They should really listen to what I'm saying" is great.

Given the number of posts I have and the number of posters that hero worship me I'm astonished they haven't realised I've been taking the absolute complete piss all these years. I mean how blinkered and stupid are they really? I suppose I have made a fair effort to make things look like the kind of things they would say, but come on the last two months - they haven't sussed it? Really?

Anyway. Don't forget Red Cafe. As you've told each other listen to........? He's one of our most respected posters.

I love em in a way. They don't even know they are funny. Bless them :)

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #8199 on: December 25, 2011, 02:28:57 am »
After me telling you all about that the other day on PM, I always find it slightly amusing that I'm held in so high regard there. The way other posters say that I'm one of the most respected posters there and "They should really listen to what I'm saying" is great.

Given the number of posts I have and the number of posters that hero worship me I'm astonished they haven't realised I've been taking the absolute complete piss all these years. I mean how blinkered and stupid are they really? I suppose I have made a fair effort to make things look like the kind of things they would say, but come on the last two months - they haven't sussed it? Really?

Anyway. Don't forget Red Cafe. As you've told each other listen to........? He's one of our most respected posters.

I love em in a way. They don't even know they are funny. Bless them :)

or maybe he's really Andy@Altringham and its here he's double agenting?
We'll See Things They'll Never See