Author Topic: Torres - The Reasons for Leaving - by Sid Lowe  (Read 338685 times)

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Torres - The Reasons for Leaving - by Sid Lowe
« Reply #1320 on: February 7, 2011, 05:45:19 pm »
This is a desperate attempt to try and justify his move.

"Justify" his move? Nobody has to "justify" a move mate. That´s the whole point of the article. We are living in a free world, he had his reasons, did a good job here and made the club big profit. People have to accept that this is nowadays football and there´s fuck wrong with that.

The most important people at a club are the owners and the manager. Players come and go, hard feelings will only hurt yourself cause there is absolutely nothing wrong with leaving a club...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: February 7, 2011, 05:46:41 pm »
“I’ve always said that my team is Atletico Madrid. I will always keep Liverpool in my heart, i will never say anything bad about them, but my team is Atletico”
Fernando Torres, today at Spain’s reunion

Well F*@# you too

Yeah, but how should this be any different? Of course it is Atlectico...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #1322 on: February 7, 2011, 05:51:20 pm »
If you dont like thread....simple solution....dont go in it!  :butt

Hope you liked the reception/support the plastic 'fans' gave you when you left the pitch....oh wait.....

Never has the phrase 'the grass isnt always greener' been so true eh Ninny? Sleep well tonight Judas

Is there anything more to be said here?

Anyone?

We have Kenny.

We have good players.

Chelsea have Fernando Torres, and we are now on the way to get them in the league.

Like I say, there is a long list of EX-Liverpool players out there.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #1323 on: February 7, 2011, 05:53:19 pm »
A few days of having a dig at him is understandable but now we just have to move on.  At least we made £20m on Torres whereas Steve-money-Mcmanaman-Money went on free despite spending all that money for his development
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline kingluisgarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter@MattWood23
    • JustAnotherFootballBlog
« Reply #1324 on: February 7, 2011, 05:56:22 pm »
“I’ve always said that my team is Atletico Madrid. I will always keep Liverpool in my heart, i will never say anything bad about them, but my team is Atletico”

Well F*@# you too
I don't see what's up with that to be fair.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1325 on: February 7, 2011, 05:58:47 pm »

Well F*@# you too

There's actually nothing wrong with that

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #1326 on: February 7, 2011, 05:59:27 pm »
I promised myself that after the Chelsea game was finished with I would say no more about Torres. But I do have one final observation...

It would do no harm whatsoever for him to come out and thank the fans for the support and special treatment he was given while he was with us. We thought we had a special bond with him but it would appear that it existed as a one way deal only.

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1327 on: February 7, 2011, 06:00:24 pm »
He'll take all the abuse/hatred to heart and one day I can pictures an Adebeyoresque celebration in front of the Kop.
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1328 on: February 7, 2011, 06:00:28 pm »
I promised myself that after the Chelsea game was finished with I would say no more about Torres. But I do have one final observation...

It would do no harm whatsoever for him to come out and thank the fans for the support and special treatment he was given while he was with us. We thought we had a special bond with him but it would appear that it existed as a one way deal only.

You are right, that´s the missing part.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1329 on: February 7, 2011, 06:04:43 pm »
Yeah, but how should this be any different? Of course it is Atlectico...
Everyone knows that but he shouldn't use it as justification. It's like he's saying Liverpool and Chelsea are the same to him. Like someone said below, the least thing for him to do is thank the fans for their support and not rub in our faces that our club is not his first love so it never mattered.  :-\

idk he should just stop talking.

Offline smitalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1330 on: February 7, 2011, 06:14:52 pm »
To be fair, if you listen to his interviews, e.g one he did with Geoff Shreeves, rather than just read the reports of them, he does say how strongly he feels about the club, the city and the fans and how he only has good things to say about his time here. As for a "Garcia" like letter, the way people have reacted to this whole event, understandable though it may be, Torres is probably very clear what reaction he'll get for doing that. So why bother? People were angry when they didn't know why he left, and then when he gave his reasons they got more angry. Look through this thread to see how many people have seized on whatever he's said to complain he's making it worse, and that he should STFU. He left because his relationship with and faith in the club had broken down. However much of a bond he may or may not felt with the fans, it wasn't enough to override that fractured relationship. That's how I see it anyway and have done from the start of the saga. Others want to call him all the names under the sun, gloat at misfortunes that befall him, and wish him ill in the future, which is fine, but then don't moan he's not going out of the way to put himself in front of us, either in person or via correspondence, to explain things further.

We're better off without an unhappy player, for my part I have no qualms about hoping he's happy too, just never at our expense.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2011, 06:16:43 pm by smitalfc »

Offline Abrak

• Pulling his Peter Principle
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1331 on: February 7, 2011, 06:20:26 pm »
i think the last two weeks have shown we really and truely have our club back. Two weeks ago Chelsea hijacked us together with Torres with a bid for the player. there was a degree to which it was a blow abger disappointment demoralising and depressing. But two weeks later Kenny, the team and the owners we have all moved on and basically taken the view that if he doesnt want to stay well we dont need to keep.

6 months ago we didnt believe in our club and all we had was our team now we have our club handling the loss of a player is a very trivial matter. I cant even remember the name of that really annoying manager now.

Offline Vidocq

• chronologically challenged LFC historian
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #1332 on: February 7, 2011, 06:20:44 pm »

Well F*@# you too

i think he celebrate our goal against Atletico when we played them in ch.l

that says it all about his character,too bad some people were blind and couldnt see that...as for me,i never loved him to be honest...i was happy when he left,because you dont need these kind of players in your club...he doesnt play for a club/team,he plays for himself...

"During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means."  Luis Suarez

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1333 on: February 7, 2011, 06:21:01 pm »
Hell hath no fury like a scouser scorned.
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #1334 on: February 7, 2011, 06:25:15 pm »
"Good players come and go. Fernando is one of the best strikers in the world and I'm sure he'll prove that for Chelsea. But he's not with us now. We've got to focus on our own team and do our own jobs."

Thankyou, Mr. Carragher. Nothing further to add.

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1335 on: February 7, 2011, 06:25:16 pm »

Well F*@# you too

I think some people are just a bit pissed off because we saw him as one of our own, and whatever people say, we loved him like he was one of our own. This is why every single thing he says we try and turn it into something bad about us because so much love towards him has transpired into hate/disrespect. He has given us some great memories, and it's obvious he still loves us, in my opinion, because his faces spoke much louder than words yesterday. :'(

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1336 on: February 7, 2011, 06:33:34 pm »
I think some people are just a bit pissed off because we saw him as one of our own, and whatever people say, we loved him like he was one of our own. This is why every single thing he says we try and turn it into something bad about us because so much love towards him has transpired into hate/disrespect. He has given us some great memories, and it's obvious he still loves us, in my opinion, because his faces spoke much louder than words yesterday. :'(
Yeah that's exactly how I feel. He was supposed to be one of us. It broke my heart to see him looking at/clapping our fans yesterday. What he said had hurt so much, but the sight of him on the bench, looking like a lost little kid just kills me. Why did he have to be so stupid and ruin everything?    :butt :'(

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: February 7, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »
Premier League - Q&A: Torres's agent Antonio Sanz

Question from Maxime: Hi Antonio. Where do you think Fernando will play at Chelsea? With Drogba still in the team, do you think Torres will have to spend time on the bench?

Antonio Sanz: Yes, although I'm not the coach. Fernando is ready to play wherever he is asked to.

Question from Aceno: When and why did Torres decide to leave Liverpool?

Antonio Sanz: The decision was made last week after Chelsea made their offer. He thought a lot about it, and decided he wanted to step up a level.

Question from AAA: People have been saying that the price for Torres was far too high. Looking at the figures paid for Spanish players like Mendieta, Jose Mari ... do you think Torres could join that group of disastrous transfers?

Antonio Sanz: We need to live more optimistically! You can't really compare different players' careers, but Jose Mari had a successful career at some big clubs. In any case, each story is different.

Question from Carlos: Did Torres want to leave as soon as Chelsea called?

Antonio Sanz: From the outset, he wasn't totally sure, no. But he analysed the situation, and put plenty of thought into it. There was plenty of deep analysis.

Question from Jordi Gascon: Did Fernando leave Liverpool for Chelsea for sporting reasons, or did he did he leave on financial grounds?

Antonio Sanz: No, it's for sporting reasons only. He's already said that it is a big step in his career.

Question from Mike: Which other clubs were interested Fernando?

Antonio Sanz: None in this window, but in the summer there were two bids from Chelsea and Manchester City. Both offers were refused by Liverpool, who were going through a difficult time.

Question from massana83: If this new contract links Fernando Torres to Chelsea until 2016, is there a possibility that Fernando will return to play for Atletico Madrid after that?

Antonio Sanz: That is not the exclusive decision of Fernando - it would also need some interest from Atletico. At this point, it's too far away.

Question from John: I am glad that Torres has gone to Chelsea. What do you think about the Liverpool fans burning their shirts of him?

Antonio Sanz: I don't like it, but I respect it. I don't think that is the best way to express your disappointment, but it's not for me to say. There are other methods of protest...

Question from Chemi: Is it true that Real Madrid tried to sign Fernando but he refused out of respect for Atletico?

Antonio Sanz: I can tell you that there were a couple of Real presidential candidates who wanted to make contact with Fernando, but he would not play for them. He has more than demonstrated his feelings for Atletico.

Question from Chicky: Does Fernando leave with some bad feelings from Liverpool?

Antonio Sanz: He leaves Liverpool very grateful - to the club, to the people of the city and to the directors. He and his family were always treated very well.

Question from Alex: Is he disappointed with the possible break-up of his relationship with Liverpool fans?

Antonio Sanz: He couldn't physically see the images because we have not seen a minute of television. He respects why the fans might be upset.

Question from Colchonero: Do you know if Atletico will receive any money from his move to Chelsea?

Antonio Sanz: No, the only teams involved in the deal are Chelsea and Liverpool.

Question from Juan Carlos: Is Torres 'the new Drogba' for Chelsea?

Antonio Sanz: I wouldn't say that. Torres is Torres, and Drogba is Drogba. Both are great strikers.

Question from Maryjoe: Is Fernando planning to explain himself to the Liverpool fans? I think the people there expect a gesture from him.

Antonio Sanz: Once we've had five minutes to analyse everything, he probably will. I'd like Fernando to explain to the fans why he left Liverpool.

Question from Maryjoe: When Fernando left Atletico, it seemed that he made the final decision after the famous match against Barca at the Calderon. Was there also a particular time that he decided to leave Liverpool?

Antonio Sanz: I think that the Calderon was the straw that broke the camel's back. He had long suspected that his time at Atletico was over. This time has been different. Anyway, Liverpool have doubled the money they spent on Fernando in 42 months.

Question from Betsy: The British press reported that Torres had felt "verbally threatened" at some points in the negotiation process. Can you explain what happened?

Antonio Sanz: Not true. What happens is that negotiations are difficult and sometimes unpleasant. There were no threats.

Question from eduardo: Did you think at any point during the negotiations that the transfer was not going to happen?

Antonio Sanz: Yes. There were critical moments, like Sunday afternoon, when I feared that it wouldn't happen.

Question from Paul: In some online forums, people put Torres's address up for Liverpool fans to go and protest at. Do you know if something happened?

Antonio Sanz: Not at Fernando's home, no. Well, we were there on Sunday night and on Monday until noon and I saw no fans.

Question from Znathan: Antonio, do you believe that El Nino can reach his full potential at Chelsea?

Antonio Sanz: Undoubtedly. He is one of the best centre-forwards in the world. Don't forget that two years ago he was voted the third best player in the world by a jury of coaches and captains, and in 2009 he was named best centre-forward by the world players' union. Only injuries have deprived us of the best Torres.

Question from jordi21: Do you think that Torres will adapt quickly at Chelsea? If not, could this be a bad signing?

Antonio Sanz: I think it was more difficult for him to adapt when he arrived in the Premier League at Liverpool, but he did.

Question from Mike: Would you like him to play against Liverpool?

Antonio Sanz: Yes, if it is deemed appropriate - Ancelotti could pick him this Sunday.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1338 on: February 7, 2011, 06:53:36 pm »
Actually I still wonder why he went for Chelsea. Drogba and Anelka very similar players there, aged squad, struggling for 4th this year... why? I am very sure the money was a huge factor in this as well...

Nobody else came in for him.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline U13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1339 on: February 7, 2011, 07:05:05 pm »
Hell hath no fury like a scouser scorned.

Most accurate post in this thread.

To see people who 2 weeks ago were saying he's well on the way to being Torres of old slagging his ability off is embarrassing. It's funny football is seen as a man's game because in a situation like it brings out the bitch in the vast majority.

I'm disappointed he's gone but he's a quality player whether he's in red or blue.

I don't harbour hatred for him at all, I just feel pity for him because it became apparent to me and many others he was making a mistake before it did to him.

Offline sisterbliss

• Legacy Fan
  • Out now The Goodison Persecution Complex
« Reply #1340 on: February 7, 2011, 07:25:09 pm »
The so called  demure quiet boy from Spain seems to have done more interviews in one week than that of the time he was with us.  Find it an insult to say that he only made up his mind to contemplate leaving when Chelsea came knocking last week but then again his agent is not going to paint him in a different light.  Torres decision was made along time before last week, his body language spoke for itself along with his constant bickering like a juvenile child. 

A lot of things happen in a week and the Torres day  did not go to plan, we need to carry on moving onwards and upwards and put the Torres saga to bed once and for all.
Try to sit on the fence and you're quickly exposed as a fraud, hiding your true feelings but fooling no one.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1341 on: February 7, 2011, 07:30:24 pm »
Get ready with the ammo.... I actually feel sorry for him. I look at him in that kit parading round with the rest of the pensioners, knowing how much he really does dislike them and I can't help but feeling sorry for him. There's a picture of him with that c*nt Terry hugging him. I wonder how that made him feel? Pretty shite I'd reckon. And pound to a penny, he's sitting there in the changing room, looking round he's new found friends, like that c*nt and Cashley and thinking to himself... Oh dear God, what have I done.

"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #1342 on: February 7, 2011, 07:31:05 pm »
CAN WE PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO GENERAL SPORT
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1343 on: February 7, 2011, 07:31:15 pm »
should we go onto the chelsea forum and tells them what happens to nando when he plays for spain!?!?!?!?...... or let them find out the hard way when he gets crocked on international duty again?... ;-)
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline Mrfabulous

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: February 7, 2011, 07:33:33 pm »
He gets what he wanted and he still looks fucking miserable.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: February 7, 2011, 07:39:45 pm »

He looked like he wanted to be anywhere else other than playing at Stamford Bridge against us.

Offline scouse29

• Legacy Fan
  • Koppite
« Reply #1346 on: February 7, 2011, 07:39:56 pm »

Have to agree, grass aint always greener and all.

The Liverpool way!!!

Offline peterb17

• Click on Bookmarks. Click on Bookmark this page. Arl arses now has an electronic tag.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1347 on: February 7, 2011, 07:41:21 pm »
Get ready with the ammo.... I actually feel sorry for him. I look at him in that kit parading round with the rest of the pensioners, knowing how much he really does dislike them and I can't help but feeling sorry for him. There's a picture of him with that c*nt Terry hugging him. I wonder how that made him feel? Pretty shite I'd reckon. And pound to a penny, he's sitting there in the changing room, looking round he's new found friends, like that c*nt and Cashley and thinking to himself... Oh dear God, what have I done.

I also had a tinge of sadness for him cos he looked to me as if he is someone who knew he made a mistake and that was before we scored. I think he knows what he lost and there is no going back.

FS - I reckon though one reason some of us feel pity for him is we are at heart people who know we all make mistakes and most of us have wanted to go backwards  or be forgiven when we have messed up but in his case there is no going back he sold his soul and will get well paid for it.

Reckon in hindsight he done us a big favour as I reckon there would of been a lot more competition in the summer for Andy Carroll but the speed we did the deal took all others out of the equation

Offline sisterbliss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1348 on: February 7, 2011, 07:52:40 pm »
I also had a tinge of sadness for him cos he looked to me as if he is someone who knew he made a mistake and that was before we scored. I think he knows what he lost and there is no going back.

FS - I reckon though one reason some of us feel pity for him is we are at heart people who know we all make mistakes and most of us have wanted to go backwards  or be forgiven when we have messed up but in his case there is no going back he sold his soul and will get well paid for it.

Reckon in hindsight he done us a big favour as I reckon there would of been a lot more competition in the summer for Andy Carroll but the speed we did the deal took all others out of the equation

Personally I do not have any pity for the lad, his head was turned by the smell of money and his so called excuses of winning trophies.  I do agree that he will have a massive shock in the changing rooms and among his new super star team mates because lets face it there is definitely some very very inflated ego's at Chelsea.  Once was the day when we played them that Terry used to overtly go out to injure Torres and now they are lining up in the tunnel with one another.  Surely this will have gone through his mind but suppose that did not really matter an extra what 60k per week puts that out of the equation. 
Try to sit on the fence and you're quickly exposed as a fraud, hiding your true feelings but fooling no one.

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: February 7, 2011, 07:55:24 pm »
I do actually feel sorry for him.
Sorry in a way that he's just made the biggest mistake of his life, and now he's beginning to come out of his perfect bubble and realise that you don't know what you've got til its gone.
You can see in official interviews and stuff that he's trying to be strong and stand by his decision, and trying to persuade himself that he's made the right one.
Once you leave Liverpool, Fernando, you'll only regret it. But it's extremely uncomfortable watching someone who I, personally, considered to be somewhat one of our own, like that. Yesterday, his actions were not that of a coincidence, but those of deep thought, and with some regret. Even that first picture of him walking out, the first thing he did was look over to our fans. And someone told me that he even went to our side of the pitch, without him realising that he actually doesn't play for us anymore (don't quote me on that). But my main point is, yes, he's thrown away the respect we had for him, but his mental state must be a confused mess.

Offline Kun_10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1350 on: February 7, 2011, 07:58:18 pm »
would agree with you 100%.......if he hadn't actually kissed the badge

He's not actually ' kissing ' the badge though is he ....

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: February 7, 2011, 07:58:26 pm »
Has he come out and said thank you to Liverpool fans?

Offline Daranoza

• Legacy Fan
  • Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
« Reply #1352 on: February 7, 2011, 08:00:16 pm »
Nobody else came in for him.

I do wonder if that's why he jumped so quickly, the idea that nobody else wanted him, nobody else came knocking and maybe Chelsea truly were the only 'big club' that would fork out the money for him. If he was so desperate to leave us it was literally Chelsea or nothing. All this talk of moving up and on might indeed be the words of a lad who's trying to convince himself he's made the right choice. 
Blank.

Offline sisterbliss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1353 on: February 7, 2011, 08:01:12 pm »

Whether or not he is kissing the shirt or the badge both of them symbolises one thing and one thing only.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: February 7, 2011, 08:15:03 pm »
Whether or not he is kissing the shirt or the badge both of them symbolises one thing and one thing only.
Wonder how he felt when he seen the copy of the kop flag complete with Shankly Gates?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline reddd10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1355 on: February 7, 2011, 08:24:15 pm »
Know everyone is saying we should forget him and all that now, but this vid just summed up how I was feeling when I saw him sign for the rent boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRVUJFc8sY

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #1356 on: February 7, 2011, 08:25:11 pm »

don't split hairs, it's exactly the same
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline miakeks

• Legacy Fan
  • Quod erat demonstrandum. :P
« Reply #1357 on: February 7, 2011, 08:28:29 pm »

Why is Piqué hiding in Fernando's shorts?
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” (Voltaire, 1694 - 1778)

Offline olllie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1358 on: February 7, 2011, 08:28:56 pm »
CAN WE PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO GENERAL SPORT
I both agree and disagree with you. Moving this thread and 10 new Torres threads would pop up within an hour..

Offline l33m0

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1359 on: February 7, 2011, 08:31:33 pm »
Know everyone is saying we should forget him and all that now, but this vid just summed up how I was feeling when I saw him sign for the rent boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRVUJFc8sY

good video that...
Xbox360 Gamertag - Maniacl33m0