Author Topic: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here  (Read 498295 times)

Offline ozzy-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King.
Re: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here
« Reply #640 on: March 17, 2011, 06:42:10 am »
"Steven's had his surgery. He looks good. Feels good."
Kenny, I don't think you should be feeling up Stevie.
That's about as funny as having impotency and a pregnant wife.

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #641 on: March 17, 2011, 09:26:52 am »
"Steven's had his surgery. He looks good. Feels good."
Kenny, I don't think you should be feeling up Stevie.
after a groin injury  :)
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #642 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:26 pm »
Loving this thread, just want it to be in my updated topics ;)
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: March 20, 2011, 08:56:59 pm »
Post match conference anyone?

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #644 on: March 20, 2011, 10:03:09 pm »
Johnathan Pearce interviews Kenny post match and asks him about Suarez's goal today (1m 33 secs)

+++++

- "And the second goal was a special goalscorers goal, the way he took it, there was a smack of the Dalglish about it, the way he took it?"

- "Well, I woudnae insult him by saying that"

;D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9425608.stm
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: March 20, 2011, 10:27:53 pm »
Thanks for the link. Good interview that. Kenny's approach to bbc is much more insightful and with sky sports, it's great entertainment.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: March 21, 2011, 12:45:49 am »
I cannot love this man any more than I already do. Did anyone see the interview before where he was asked about a contract offer?

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606_6825029,00.html

"I was supposed to have asked for 4 years the other day, then it was down to 2 years. It might be down to a couple of hours by now. In fact, I might be sacked by the time I get out of here!"

:lmao
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: March 21, 2011, 06:01:16 am »
"I was supposed to have asked for 4 years the other day, then it was down to 2 years. It might be down to a couple of hours by now. In fact, I might be sacked by the time I get out of here!"

:lmao

Legend!!  ;D
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #648 on: March 21, 2011, 09:23:49 am »
Thanks for the link. Good interview that. Kenny's approach to bbc is much more insightful and with sky sports, it's great entertainment.

Special mention to Dirk as well when asked about his shiner. Quality player and a true gent. As someone said in the post-match thread even other fans have a massive respect for Dirk, and that's something to be proud of.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: March 21, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »
Special mention to Dirk as well when asked about his shiner. Quality player and a true gent. As someone said in the post-match thread even other fans have a massive respect for Dirk, and that's something to be proud of.

What did dirk say?

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: March 21, 2011, 09:18:33 pm »
this is brilliant on the lfc channel on sky here, Kennys funniest moments in interviews.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: March 21, 2011, 09:35:07 pm »
He always says the right things. And always says something funny. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: March 21, 2011, 09:35:48 pm »
He always says the right things. And always says something funny. ;D

some of them i hadn't seen, classics.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: March 21, 2011, 09:38:43 pm »
some of them i hadn't seen, classics.

Think Ive seen the one you're watching now, it's class. Used to love Rafa's as well, just because the press hated him but he'd always get the last laugh.

Glad I can watch press conferences and interviews again after a certain someone has left.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #654 on: March 22, 2011, 04:44:07 am »
What did dirk say?

Look down the bottom of the page - vid is there, comment is right at the end

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9425608.stm
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline MiserableP15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:40 am »
Well, you can tell there hasn't been a game for a while. Multiple threads descending into arguments and the Kings Speech thread all the way on page 5.

Be good to get back to LFC football eh peeps? Let's hope for good fitness news, bound to be an interesting presser given the sub-plot.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #656 on: March 31, 2011, 09:37:07 am »
Looking forward to it going to start soon.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Robbie_9

• Legacy Fan
  • God is a Red.
« Reply #657 on: March 31, 2011, 09:37:17 am »
Some info on the interview would be nice if anyone could post about it  :wave
"The most important people at the club are the people that want to be here"
Kenny Dalglish

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

Offline MiserableP15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: March 31, 2011, 09:40:35 am »
Some info on the interview would be nice if anyone could post about it  :wave

Happy to modify this post if noone else is doing it.

- Nowt happened yet, Kenny must be in the bathroom making himself look formidable.
- ""
While we're waiting, I'm assuming that Roy will be giving his press conference today too. Is it at the same time? I can admit to being mildly curious about that one too. Possibly the only Hodgson press conference I've ever been interested to watch.
- Think I just saw that Vinny lad from Sky get up wondering where Kenny is. Still nowt to report. Maybe Kenny's watching Roy's presser?  ;)

- And we're off. Kenny's mic man said 'late again eh?' Kenny - 'I could'ne get up'
- First question - Lucas signing new contract? Kenny - reward for the work he's done delighted for him etc. He'll be very happy with his presence in the Brazil team and his baby.

Finished talking about how we want to keep our best players at the club, and he's one of them.

- Next question - how pleased were you with Carroll scoring his first goal?
- Kenny - very pleased, credit to Andy, credit to the medical team.
- Press - would you be please to see him go to the U21 tourney?
- Kenny - he's got to be picked first.

- Press asked about Capello's comments.
- Kenny just said Carroll's concentrating on his football. Gave the question short shrift.

Next question - West Brom.
- Kenny - they played well when they were here, will be a tough game with an old friend in the dugout!

- Press - what's Roy brought to West Brom?
- Kenny - his own type of management, his experience (was that a little humourous dig?), his style of play etc.

- Next question - fitness
- Kenny - Gerrard may be fit but there's no need to rush him back. Kelly HAS picked up another injury, but Fabio is in training, as is Jonjo. Not clear on whether he thinks either are fit enough to feature. Everyone came back from International Duty ok though.

Next question
- Stadium naming issue, what are your thoughts?
- Owners wouldn't rename Anfield but they're obviously rtying to do what's best for the club. Anfield will always stay there keeping the romance and some of the history (had to paraphrase that).

Next question
- Have you sorted out your contract yet?
- Kenny - you offering VInny?

that was that on that subject.

Kelly has a recurrence of the same injury.

Vinny's done with his questions now - new presser asking whether West Brom under Roy will be a tough challenge, even more so coz it's Roy.
Kenny - they'll be tough regardless, they were tough to beat (not tough to break down) but it will be a difficult game. Roy's a good manager etc etc.

Next question - what do you think of Stevie G's comments about LFC having the most feared strikeforce in the PL?
- Kenny - I think he actually said he was enjoying playing with two up front. We're happy with his progress, he got a good 60 minutes again and we look forward to him getting fitter. He's here for 5 years not for 5 weeks etc.

Press - Is it important to keep using Carroll's feet, as he's proven he's good on the floor as he is in the air?
- Kenny - Yep, Andy's done well in the game and a half that he's played. He was better the second time than he was the first, but we've got to get used to AC as he has to get used to us, but we're very happy.

- Next question about international friendlies and whether they're useful when players come back
- Kenny - Specifically makes the point TO THANK the England staff for how they treated LFC players. Said it was nice of them to give AC the 60 minutes and Johno the 45mins as he DOES HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIS ACHILLES. (Didn't seem to insinuate it would affect his selection though)

- Last question about the Sunderland victory and confidence
- Kenny - That's forgotten. They're obviously really happy with the win and the 3 points, but that's it. It's in the past. (had to paraphrase that a bit too).

Presser over. ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 10:17:54 am by MushyP15 »

Offline Robbie_9

• Legacy Fan
  • God is a Red.
« Reply #659 on: March 31, 2011, 09:41:43 am »
Happy to modify this post if noone else is doing it.

Thankyou!
"The most important people at the club are the people that want to be here"
Kenny Dalglish

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #660 on: March 31, 2011, 09:49:30 am »
good lad Mushy...

Offline DUGlish

• blah blah and so on...
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #661 on: March 31, 2011, 10:12:47 am »
This started yet?
There are places I remember.....

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #662 on: March 31, 2011, 10:14:51 am »
KK "Going to a new stadium will have it's good points it will be still romantic because Liverpool will be playing there"

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: March 31, 2011, 10:40:42 am »
If/when someone has a link or download could you post it in here please? :)

Offline kdorg

• Anny Roader
« Reply #664 on: March 31, 2011, 11:02:34 am »
Here's a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgiHfeyIxU

eta: Thanks for the running commentary mushy!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:11:33 am by kdorg »

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: March 31, 2011, 11:03:48 am »
Ta kdorg

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #666 on: March 31, 2011, 11:06:09 am »
The King's looking smart today. Maybe he was late because he was doing his hair ;)

Offline MiserableP15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: March 31, 2011, 11:09:53 am »
All up on the official website now.

Offline LFCasanova

• Kemlynite
« Reply #668 on: March 31, 2011, 11:37:55 am »
From the official site - Kenny: We won't rush Gerrard

The 30-year-old was expected to be out for a month following an operation three weeks ago but he is now back training with the team at Melwood.

Asked at his pre-match press conference whether Gerrard would be involved at West Brom on Saturday, Dalglish said: "We'll have a look. He's recovered really well from the surgery he had so we'll see how he is before we decide whether he's in or out. He's certainly done a lot of training this week - not all the training the other lads have done, but a lot of it.

"But two weekends ago at Sunderland wee Jay (Spearing) played really well. There is no need for us to be in a rush to bring Steven back."

Another topic of discussion in the Melwood press room was Andy Carroll scoring his first England goal in a friendly draw with Ghana on Tuesday.

Dalglish thinks playing just under 60 minutes for his country will have done Carroll's quest for match fitness no harm at all.

"It's a great milestone for Andy to score his first goal, especially at Wembley," said the boss. "It's a great reward for him as well after his recuperation. It will give him a lift, kick him on further and it's a great reflection of how he's got on with his work and how our medical team has worked to get him there.

"Andy will have been quite happy yesterday morning when he woke up.

"He's got a wee bit to go before getting up to match fitness but he came in here for five-and-a-half years, not two months.

"As Fabio Capello said, he's not going to get fit as quickly as an Aaron Lennon, but we'll be patient and when he's ready he's ready.

"The 60 minutes he got for England was very helpful in his recuperation and his fight to get back to full fitness.

"The way England treated our players was fantastic: the way they gave Andy the hour because they knew it wouldn't be beneficial to play him longer, and the way they gave Glen Johnson 45 minutes because he had a slight problem with his Achilles. They were very professional and respectful with the way they treated both of our players."

Dalglish refused to be drawn into a debate as to whether Carroll should be called up for England U21s ahead of the European Championships this summer.

Our record signing is 22 - but eligibility for the tournament depends on how old a player was at the start of the year when qualification started.

"We'll wait and see if he's picked first," said the boss. "I don't think I need to answer the question before the actual thing has happened."

Dalglish was also quizzed on Capello's comments this week about Carroll focusing on football.

"Is that not his job - football?" replied the Liverpool manager. "It's what I'd expect him to focus on. To get to where he is he's done fantastically well. Andy Carroll is focused on his football."

Carroll's presence gives Liverpool's attack a new, more physical dimension.

On whether his players need to be careful not to play too many long balls, Dalglish said: "Sometimes when you're struggling a wee bit it's a great asset to have but we've got to pick and choose our moments.

"It's up to us to get to know Andy, and Andy to get to know us. I don't think we've done too badly in the game and a bit he's played for us. We were better the second time than we were the first.

"We've got intelligent lads here and I'm sure they'll work out when's right and when's wrong and they'll get it right most of the time."

Elsewhere on the injury front, Martin Kelly and Fabio Aurelio have had setbacks in their recovery from hamstring strains.

Dalglish said: "Everyone has come back from international matches okay. Martin Kelly picked up an injury while he was trying to recuperate and Jonjo Shelvey is back training. Kelly has just had a wee recurrence in the same area.

"Fabio Aurelio has had a setback as well but it isn't the same injury. He should be training before the end of the week."

;D Wee jay

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: April 1, 2011, 11:29:23 am »
Anyone got a download for it yet?

Offline Jig.

• Kopite
  • Dark was the night, cold was the ground
« Reply #670 on: April 2, 2011, 01:59:25 am »
Dalglish defends Carroll

Reds boss happy with striker's conduct

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has laughed off claims Andy Carroll needs to control his drinking habits and says the player knows how to handle himself.

England boss Fabio Capello publicly warned Carroll, who scored his first goal for the Three Lions in the draw with Ghana, to cut down on his drinking.

Dalglish has brushed off the advice from Capello and defended the January signing from Newcastle for the way he has conducted himself since arriving at Anfield.

"Well he's never bought me a drink," said Dalglish. "I've been with him at Boyzone concerts and he's still never bought me a drink!

"Andy Carroll knows what is required of Andy Carroll, and he's done fantastically well getting back to where he has, with his application and dedication.

"Whatever Andy has done, he has done it very well, and somebody else's opinion is up to them. But he cannot be criticised in any way, shape or form for what he has done since he has been here.

"He's done really well to get where he is, so I think Andy is focused on his football."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6845486,00.html
With nothing to lose, you can't lose at all.

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #671 on: April 2, 2011, 02:38:59 am »
;D Wee jay

I think Kenny visits the Photoshop thread  ;D
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline Red-juvenated

• Legacy Fan
  • "Normal One"
« Reply #672 on: April 8, 2011, 10:40:32 am »
Anyone got info on his presser yet
Doubters to Believers

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #673 on: April 8, 2011, 11:26:28 am »
Kenny on City, LeBron and Aqua
8th Apr 2011 - Latest News

Kenny Dalglish hopes the forthcoming FA Cup semi-final will prove a distraction for Manchester City ahead of their trip to Anfield on Monday night.

Roberto Mancini's side meet neighbours Manchester United at Wembley five days after facing Liverpool in the Barclays Premier League.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Dalglish said: "We're playing a really good side in Man City who were convincing winners at Eastlands in the second game of the season. We know what we're up against.

"We don't know what team they'll put out, we don't know if they'll be focused on the semi-final or not. I'm sure they place equal importance on their position in the league but when you see a trophy at the end of it sometimes your concentration wanes a wee bit.

"We hope that can be the case.

"I'm sure they'll have half an eye on the Cup tie because it's a massive game for them and a chance for them to get a bit of silverware. And their task in that game is a bit easier, I'd assume, because Wayne (Rooney) isn't available.

"I'm sure the Champions League spot is important for them but I think a trophy would be the most important thing for them. If they could get that I'm sure they'd see this season as successful."

Liverpool are five points off a European spot with seven fixtures remaining, though rivals Tottenham have a game in hand.

Dalglish refused to be drawn into a guessing game as to our chances of securing continental football.

"I've never predicted anything," he said. "Michael Fish got into a bit of trouble trying to predict the weather, so I'm not going to start predicting football results."

Liverpool were languishing in mid-table when Dalglish re-took the helm at the start of the year.

They are now sixth after a satisfying sequence of results which has included victories over Manchester United and Chelsea.

Dalglish reflected: "We're obviously happier being sixth than seventh, but we'd also be happier being fifth than sixth. The football club has greater ambition than to settle for sixth spot and we'll be looking to improve on that as best we possibly can. The football club is better than sixth but we've got to prove that on the pitch.

"That's not to undermine the improvement or form of the lads since the turn of the year. Their ambitions match the club's and if they don't they won't be here."

Despite beating several of the division's top teams, Liverpool have been undone by relegation battlers such as Blackpool, West Brom and West Ham.

Dalglish is eager to address this situation.

"It just shows you the level we can get to by beating two of the top sides - Chelsea and United," he said. "The other games, it's people who are fighting for their lives and they've got a different pressure on them to the ones at the top of the table.

"Whether it's a coincidence or something that's lacking in us, it's something we've got to find out.

"If we've got something positive or something we're good at, we're not going to tell anybody. And if we've got something we're not so good at, we're certainly not going to tell anyone either.

"We have lost against teams at the bottom end of the table and beaten the ones at the top end. We've got to correct that."

Reporters also wanted to know what Dalglish made of Basketball star LeBron James becoming a minority stakeholder in the club.

"I don't think he'll be available for Monday, will he?" the boss joked. "Anything that can help the football club is going to be of great help. The owners are two good people who have the best interests of the club (at heart). It's a business deal, a marketing deal. It's up to them, but I'm sure they've made the right decision."

Elsewhere, Dalglish was quizzed on the future of out-on-loan Alberto Aquilani - with a journalist putting it to the Scot that talks had already begun.

"You're telling me news," said Dalglish. "Who said we'd started talking? Because you read it in the paper or you manufacture it in your mind, I've got to answer?

"There haven't been any conversations yet although he's done really well this season."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-on-city-lebron-and-aqua?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline rob1178

• Main Stander
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #674 on: April 8, 2011, 01:45:25 pm »
just love this:

Dalglish reflected: "We're obviously happier being sixth than seventh, but we'd also be happier being fifth than sixth. The football club has greater ambition than to settle for sixth spot and we'll be looking to improve on that as best we possibly can. The football club is better than sixth but we've got to prove that on the pitch.

"That's not to undermine the improvement or form of the lads since the turn of the year. Their ambitions match the club's and if they don't they won't be here."

from .tv http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-on-city-lebron-and-aqua
you can be slow or fast, but you must get to the line.

Offline liverpool adorer

• Anny Roader
« Reply #675 on: April 8, 2011, 01:49:25 pm »

Dalglish confirms Gerrard and Agger injuries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SD08kGBpeM&feature=player_embedded
At the end of the storm...There is a golden sky !

Offline TommyT1995

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • :)
« Reply #676 on: April 8, 2011, 01:51:41 pm »
I know its a bit soon, but anyone got the full press conference up yet?
Keep it simple.

Offline BurstingTheNet

• Anny Roader
    • Every Kick of It
« Reply #677 on: April 9, 2011, 02:48:18 pm »
Kenny really despises Vinny O'Connor doesn't he?
Quote from: Daniel Agger
It is a gesture for The Kop, The Club, and the city. The club and the people mean a lot to me, but what the words means in themselves is that you have stop to think once in a while that no matter how dark things look, we are never alone.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: April 9, 2011, 11:56:52 pm »
Fenway Sports Group have confirmed that the club are in continued contract talks with manager Kenny Dalglish.

The Scot stepped back into the hot seat at Anfield in January, and has overseen an impressive turn in fortunes for the club where he made his name in previous stints as both player and manager.

Sam Kennedy, president of FSG, confirmed that the owners are keen to extend the Liverpool legend's contract beyond the end of the season, despite recent negative results against Braga in the Europa League and West Bromwich Albion in the Barclays Premier League.

"We have taken a 'wait and see' approach," said Kennedy in reference to the negotiations.

"The conversations are happening now with the appropriate people - Ian Ayre (managing director), Damien Comolli (director of football) and the ownership.

"But I do think he (Dalglish) has provided a great lift. He is a wonderful man, he is passionate about the club."

A handful of players, particularly the younger core at Liverpool, have recently expressed their delight at working under Dalglish, and the Reds still have faint hopes of making it into either the Europa League or even Champions League positions.

It's been some change under the Liverpool legend, who took over from Roy Hodgson with the club facing up to the possibility of a relegation battle.

Should the Scot extend his 'second coming' on Merseyside, FSG could be set for a busy summer with a handful of transfer targets already thought to be on the mind of the fans choice for long-term manager at Liverpool.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: April 10, 2011, 08:09:53 am »
Dalglish's column today. He is pure class, never defensive, always disarmingly generous.

The FA should get their own house in order before dishing out punishments to players

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1375248/Kenny-Dalglish-The-FA-house-order-dishing-punishment.html#ixzz1J6Mq4lRr