Author Topic: Any vinyl junkies out there....?  (Read 74534 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Any vinyl junkies out there....?
« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2021, 10:48:25 pm »
Susumu Yokota - Sakura finally got hold of a copy after missing out initially a few years ago

Sold my copy of this about 10 years when it was going for €50 or so on discogs. Gone up a bit since he sadly died. Got a couple of other albums by him still. Saw him play 'live' in Dublin years ago when he turned up and just played Sakura on a couple of record decks. At the end he let off a party popper and that was it. I thought, 'you're taking the piss' but if was sort of funny.

Was in my first 2nd hand record shop in years recently, not much in there and the prices were steep, so only grabbed a few 70s soul 45s for just a few quid. Including this belter from Gladys Knight & the Pips... love the dudes in the video. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjDftWaXpA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2021, 03:54:37 pm »
Sold my copy of this about 10 years when it was going for €50 or so on discogs. Gone up a bit since he sadly died. Got a couple of other albums by him still. Saw him play 'live' in Dublin years ago when he turned up and just played Sakura on a couple of record decks. At the end he let off a party popper and that was it. I thought, 'you're taking the piss' but if was sort of funny.

Was in my first 2nd hand record shop in years recently, not much in there and the prices were steep, so only grabbed a few 70s soul 45s for just a few quid. Including this belter from Gladys Knight & the Pips... love the dudes in the video. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjDftWaXpA

So you had the original then cos mines the repress from 2015/16.....I got a good copy of it though but i read that the majority of the repressed versions contained a shit A & B sided vinyl. So much so LEAF  advertised them for sale with only the C & D sides to purchase. LEAF also said theyd never work with that vinyl press company again.

This is from LEAF

''we went through every single copy we had left individually and pulled out the affected copies (the blemish was visible on the vinyl to a trained eye). The 'good' copies went back into circulation, and we sold the 'bad' copies, clearly marked as such, at a discounted price on Discogs. Following our complaints, MPO refused to press any more vinyl of any of our releases, and we haven't worked with them since. I would estimate that somewhere between 2-300 copies of the album were pressed with this mistake.

Please accept our apologies if you have one of the affected copies, but take heart in the fact that, even with the mistake, those copies are probably worth a lot more than you paid for them!''

I miss goin the second hand shops, car boots these last 18 months. Would buy about a hundred a week sometimes  (was buying more than that when i was younger helping my parents doing house clearances or offering to buy whole collections off people on stalls etc and save them the trouble of having to take them home). Covids pushed me into online shopping more so its a bit more expensive and im getting less records for my coin  ;D

Mum used to play that song in ours when we were kids. Windows open hi fi on full blast  ;D

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2021, 03:58:03 pm »
Picked up Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary

Was all I wanted from this drop.
I dont really see that many myself in the RSD releases which is mad when you think of how many they release. Saying that, its mainly stuff thats already been done but a different variant most of the time

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #443 on: July 24, 2021, 02:56:05 am »
Ordered - still want the Tron stuff - hopefully when it isn't a million pounds :)
By the way mate, Target are doin a new variant of the Tron Legacy Album

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: July 24, 2021, 12:15:53 pm »
Would love to get into vinyls if I had the room to store them properly. Picked this up not long ago

I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #445 on: July 24, 2021, 12:51:44 pm »
Would love to get into vinyls if I had the room to store them properly. Picked this up not long ago

Nice!! Some of them are going for a bomb

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: July 28, 2021, 09:24:53 pm »
So you had the original then cos mines the repress from 2015/16.....I got a good copy of it though but i read that the majority of the repressed versions contained a shit A & B sided vinyl. So much so LEAF  advertised them for sale with only the C & D sides to purchase. LEAF also said theyd never work with that vinyl press company again.

This is from LEAF

''we went through every single copy we had left individually and pulled out the affected copies (the blemish was visible on the vinyl to a trained eye). The 'good' copies went back into circulation, and we sold the 'bad' copies, clearly marked as such, at a discounted price on Discogs. Following our complaints, MPO refused to press any more vinyl of any of our releases, and we haven't worked with them since. I would estimate that somewhere between 2-300 copies of the album were pressed with this mistake.

Please accept our apologies if you have one of the affected copies, but take heart in the fact that, even with the mistake, those copies are probably worth a lot more than you paid for them!''

I miss goin the second hand shops, car boots these last 18 months. Would buy about a hundred a week sometimes  (was buying more than that when i was younger helping my parents doing house clearances or offering to buy whole collections off people on stalls etc and save them the trouble of having to take them home). Covids pushed me into online shopping more so its a bit more expensive and im getting less records for my coin  ;D

Mum used to play that song in ours when we were kids. Windows open hi fi on full blast  ;D

Yeah, bought it when it came out (around 2000 or so?). Was working in a record shop at the time and all the staff picked up a copy. It was one of those albums that all kinds of people just liked. Hadn't heard that about the re-press. Seems to be a common complaint in recent years and I'd heard complaints about MPO before.

Was buying a ton of stuff at the time on staff discount, 40% off. Sold about a third of my collection around 10 years ago before the vinyl boom. Wish I'd kept some of them now. Lemon Jelly - ky, Avalanches debut, Sigur Ros debut, Aphex Twin's Drukqs box etc. Cest la vie.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #447 on: July 29, 2021, 12:11:02 am »
By the way mate, Target are doin a new variant of the Tron Legacy Album

Thanks - just ordered
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:15:28 am by nuts100 »

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: July 29, 2021, 01:46:59 am »
Spent the night sorting out my collection. It's missing approximately 600,000 records but they trace our lives. Don't ask why it's up so bloody high ;D

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: July 29, 2021, 01:52:08 am »
Few bits ive bought in the last few months
Various ‎– Foundations triple album on the Deewee label from belgium from the Soulwax lads ft – Charlotte Adigéry, James Righton and Asa Moto etc
Aldous Harding - Old Peel 7''single
Susumu Yokota - Sakura finally got hold of a copy after missing out initially a few years ago
Ludovico Einaudi - Undiscovered double aqua vinyl
In The Mood For Love - Original Soundtrack 2XLP coloured vinyl
H.P. Lovecraft's Re-Animator soundtrack - Richard Band  rare Clear w/ Green & Yellow Splatter [Re-Agent Splatter]
Death Proof Soundtrack & Inglorious Basterds Soundtrack
Got the originals but bought these as different variants
Almost Famous Soundtrack
Lucinda Chua - Antidotes 2 X LP
LINGUA IGNOTA "Sinner Get Ready" 2 X LP Red & Clear Vinyl
The Devil - Beast Must Regret Nothing
De La Soul - 3 Feet High & Rising - Rough Trade Limited Edition Double Vinyl
Picked up quite a few other bits ive been after for a while like the Neon Demon Soundtrack , Beetlejuice soundtrack Limited Edition on Waxwork records as well as The Thing Double Vinyl Boxset by John Carpenter on coloured vinyl and a few others i cant remember

Nice Lingua Ignota purchase. Suprised me. Haven't heard that one but would love a copy of Caligula.

Bet your collection is pretty big. Soundtrack section large iirc.

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: August 3, 2021, 07:22:28 pm »
Anyone in here not UK based and trying to order stuff out of the UK?

Had nothing deliver that I've ordered since the newest Brexit rules came in on July 1st. Trying to gauge if it's Brexit, slow post or the general vinyl production backlog. I have a cassette in there too that I know has shipped and been received by heads in the UK, so starting to worry it's Brexit related.

Not even sure what to protocol is now, whether you need to pay any additional tax or what. It's a melt.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #451 on: August 3, 2021, 09:32:24 pm »
Anyone in here not UK based and trying to order stuff out of the UK?

Had nothing deliver that I've ordered since the newest Brexit rules came in on July 1st. Trying to gauge if it's Brexit, slow post or the general vinyl production backlog. I have a cassette in there too that I know has shipped and been received by heads in the UK, so starting to worry it's Brexit related.

Not even sure what to protocol is now, whether you need to pay any additional tax or what. It's a melt.

Im from uk but ive bought stuff from europe and U.S. an usually if theres a charge it gets added at checkout of item on website i buy from

Also i buy a lot of stuff and keep getting message after message that there will be a delay etc on a lot of vinyl due to covid. A few record labels have spoken out about it on twitter
« Last Edit: August 3, 2021, 09:34:25 pm by Capon Debaser »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #452 on: August 3, 2021, 09:40:57 pm »
Nice Lingua Ignota purchase. Suprised me. Haven't heard that one but would love a copy of Caligula.

Bet your collection is pretty big. Soundtrack section large iirc.
Yeah, got a big collection. Been collecting since i was about 5 or 6 i reckon cos Mum n Dad would buy me the odd record as they collected and so did My older bro.. Got into DJ'n when i was a teen so bought even more then. Sold a few thousand on Preston market in my early 20s to make room only to buy more and regret ever selling them.

Im into everything. Ive just been buying more Soundtracks than usual lately as i dont really mention the House/ techno and other genres etc i buy as no ones arsed so i just p[ost the songs in the trip hop thread of Roys. Im a crate digger so always looking for samples etc to use so will take a punt on anything and usualyy find gems a lot of the time
« Last Edit: August 3, 2021, 09:42:37 pm by Capon Debaser »

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: August 4, 2021, 09:32:01 am »
Im from uk but ive bought stuff from europe and U.S. an usually if theres a charge it gets added at checkout of item on website i buy from

Also i buy a lot of stuff and keep getting message after message that there will be a delay etc on a lot of vinyl due to covid. A few record labels have spoken out about it on twitter

I think it must be manufacturing delays - cheers. The backlog is a disaster, nothing new from any smaller label has been available for months. 

Had a sweet deal for a while in January with UK shops not adding VAT to international orders and orders under £22 being import tax exempt over here - bought shit loads while the sun shined. Think that all changed in July afaik - I'm not clear where the tax should get charged now. Norman Recs still are listing European orders as VAT exempt on their side (their notice is below). But I can't see our Post Office being arsed with all that - I'm afraid there's a big Indiana Jones style storage facility somewhere full of records that they are too lazy too deliver or charge VAT on. 

I also like records arriving at a predictable pace so I can meet the postman before the doorbell rings, stave off my impending divorce.

VAT after Brexit
As of 1st January 2021, the United Kingdom is no longer part of the European Union and therefore no longer part of the EU's VAT regime.

We are working on presenting all prices without VAT across the site. But for now we will deduct the VAT you would pay as a UK customer in the checkout.

Please note that you may still be required to pay VAT at whatever rate your country charges when your order reaches customs, along with any customs fees. 

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #454 on: August 4, 2021, 10:08:26 am »
I think it must be manufacturing delays - cheers. The backlog is a disaster, nothing new from any smaller label has been available for months. 

Had a sweet deal for a while in January with UK shops not adding VAT to international orders and orders under £22 being import tax exempt over here - bought shit loads while the sun shined. Think that all changed in July afaik - I'm not clear where the tax should get charged now. Norman Recs still are listing European orders as VAT exempt on their side (their notice is below). But I can't see our Post Office being arsed with all that - I'm afraid there's a big Indiana Jones style storage facility somewhere full of records that they are too lazy too deliver or charge VAT on. 

I also like records arriving at a predictable pace so I can meet the postman before the doorbell rings, stave off my impending divorce.

VAT after Brexit
As of 1st January 2021, the United Kingdom is no longer part of the European Union and therefore no longer part of the EU's VAT regime.

We are working on presenting all prices without VAT across the site. But for now we will deduct the VAT you would pay as a UK customer in the checkout.

Please note that you may still be required to pay VAT at whatever rate your country charges when your order reaches customs, along with any customs fees. 

i pre-ordered a record in October by an artist called Chelou that was due in November.Anyway due to problems with the companies pressing the records due to staff shortage and materials amongst other things, it got to January 2021 and I still hadn’t received it. So I only had a few days to open a claim. I’d done all the “Due to COVID, wait/have patience” but if I didn’t put in a claim I would basically lose my money if the record never got pressed. Basically, Chelou got his arse into gear but he wasn’t in time. I got the album and my money back. The artist didn’t once reply to any of my letters

Even though we’re over the worst of it and now it’s all kinda calmed down I’m waiting on 2 records I pre ordered and they were due in June, which was then put back to July and yet I still haven’t received them. Few other albums I pre ordered for July were put back one month. I’m just hoping the sept and October,November  releases I’ve pre-ordered don’t get put back

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: August 4, 2021, 10:24:49 am »
i pre-ordered a record in October by an artist called Chelou that was due in November.Anyway due to problems with the companies pressing the records due to staff shortage and materials amongst other things, it got to January 2021 and I still hadn’t received it. So I only had a few days to open a claim. I’d done all the “Due to COVID, wait/have patience” but if I didn’t put in a claim I would basically lose my money if the record never got pressed. Basically, Chelou got his arse into gear but he wasn’t in time. I got the album and my money back. The artist didn’t once reply to any of my letters

Even though we’re over the worst of it and now it’s all kinda calmed down I’m waiting on 2 records I pre ordered and they were due in June, which was then put back to July and yet I still haven’t received them. Few other albums I pre ordered for July were put back one month. I’m just hoping the sept and October,November  releases I’ve pre-ordered don’t get put back

Yeah I have the Dean Blunt and Sault records on pre-order even though both albums released already. Both pressings due in October. Also waiting on a back order of the Floating Points/Sanders thing - think that'll be another month too. It's part Covid, but it has to be part Anniversary piss yellow editions of Fleetwood Mac and Primal Scream records to sell in Tesco taking up all the pressing plants. 

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #456 on: November 8, 2021, 09:43:16 am »
Joy Division – Licht Und Blindheit
Sold for $2,363.00
Label: Sordide Sentimental
Format: 7″, Ltd, Num
Released: 1980
Genres: Rock
Styles: New Wave, Post-Punk

i know my brothers will probably have that. Fucking crackers what some stuff goes for now. Nirvanas Nevermind over 2 grand as well :o

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #457 on: November 8, 2021, 11:21:04 am »
Discovered few weeks ago my original 'Heart of Congo Man ' on Black Ark knocking out around £1500/2000....won't be selling or any of my vinyl that has vales as part of my life 

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: November 8, 2021, 03:08:33 pm »

Digging up an old comment here but most, if not all, vinyl issues at the moment are as a result of production capacity and not brexit or staff. Just getting your record made is almost impossible now. The majors have bought up the majority of capacity for vinyl pressing plants across the world and even medium to large indies are only able to maintain capacity for their current rosters and really struggling to get vinyl for new signings. Despite all of this even the biggest producers still aren't investing enough in increasing capacity I think because of the cost of doing so but also a general lack of confidence in whether the recent boom will continue. The lack of capacity might actually kill off the resurgence and help indies and long term vinyl fans.

The sooner Tesco stop selling Adele records and Tom Jones re-issues the better.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #459 on: November 8, 2021, 04:03:04 pm »
Digging up an old comment here but most, if not all, vinyl issues at the moment are as a result of production capacity and not brexit or staff. Just getting your record made is almost impossible now. The majors have bought up the majority of capacity for vinyl pressing plants across the world and even medium to large indies are only able to maintain capacity for their current rosters and really struggling to get vinyl for new signings. Despite all of this even the biggest producers still aren't investing enough in increasing capacity I think because of the cost of doing so but also a general lack of confidence in whether the recent boom will continue. The lack of capacity might actually kill off the resurgence and help indies and long term vinyl fans.

The sooner Tesco stop selling Adele records and Tom Jones re-issues the better.

Only last week an order i put in in june which was due on the 5th of november was put back. Normally i wouldnt be arsed as its happened loads the last few years. Thing is, this one was from the 5th november till 1st sept 2022

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #460 on: November 8, 2021, 05:00:02 pm »
Every cloud...

Birkenhead record shop announces Adele boycott over vinyl row

A BIRKENHEAD record shop will boycott the new Adele album over claims the hit singer's release is affecting the availability of vinyl.

Ben Savage, of Skeleton Records on Oxton Road, said the shop will not stock Adele's 30 which is released on November 19 following reports that over 500,000 vinyl copies of the album have been pressed.

Many smaller artists and labels have claimed that by pressing up so much vinyl Adele is causing their own albums to be delayed or released in limited numbers pushing up the sale costs for fans.

"I think it's important to stand up for independent bands," said Ben. "By pressing up 500,000 copies of her album, Adele has monopolised all of Europe's pressing plants.

"There have been massive vinyl shortages this year meaning there has been a long waiting list for new releases.

"I know a couple of artists whose albums are now seven months late because they just can't get them pressed."

Vinyl sales have been on the rise since 2006 and last year overtook CD sales for the first time since 1986. The increased demand has been compounded by pandemic-related issues with shipping and supply chains.

"It is incredibly frustrating trying to order anything and it has been for about year," said Ben. "It has been impossible to get hold of some of our best selling albums and the record companies have responded in the worst possible way by not opening more plants and employing more staff but by doubling or trebelling the prices which means we can't stock them anymore.

"A lot of our bestselling albums are ones that are over 30 years old because people want things like Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie and The Beatles - you have to try and explain to customers that you can't physically get hold of them and it's not because you've failed at your job, it's because there's a material shortage."

Thankfully for Ben, Skeleton Records - known universally as 'Skellies' - continues to sell a large amount of second hand vinyl but has not stopped him taking a stand against Adele on social media.

https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/19700971.birkenhead-record-shop-announces-adele-boycott-vinyl-row/?ref=fbshr&fbclid=IwAR18y5u2KnmG6CgFda9kGo-mAVqloLfWTA8CzDjvujq5GepP5oq6ElJZC3M

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: November 9, 2021, 09:30:21 pm »
Rough Trade have just announced they’re doing a reissue of De La’s 3 Feet High &….

https://blog.roughtrade.com/in-profile-de-la-soul-3-feet-and-rising/

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/de-la-soul/3-high-and-rising

I’d advise for any serious collectors on here to buy one. They’ll be goin for a fortune if the previous reissues are anything to go by

1 per customer so hurry up

Just had email - this has been put back to 2189 due to vinyl shortage  ;)  >:(  ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #462 on: November 10, 2021, 12:50:40 am »
Just had email - this has been put back to 2189 due to vinyl shortage  ;)  >:(  ;D
haha thats the one im on about further up the page ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #463 on: November 15, 2021, 11:32:31 am »
Got the new Emma Ruth Rundle album ‘Engine of Hell’ this last week and the new IDLES - CRAWLER LP (LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S Store Exclusive)

FD8-A8373-BE0-C-435-F-8460-44-BC2-B31-E2-CB" border="0

6809508-F-50-F2-4781-AB0-C-455323-C6-E384" border="0

B846687-B-91-F8-403-C-A63-C-AA31-F21-A8-BCB" border="0

Also picked up ‘ Shozo Nakamura – From That Point On’ 1976 version with different versions of original album.

https://www.discogs.com/release/14142866-中村章三-あれから君は

17-C6-B997-C6-A7-4-DE2-988-D-6-E79-BC3-AB7-D6" border="0

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #464 on: November 15, 2021, 07:02:31 pm »
Oh yeah, and the new version of Full Metal Jacket.

A2278-FF7-4-DD3-4-E89-85-F4-4-CC3-B06-F5-B43" border="0

85854-F97-6324-4093-AE87-67-EEFBB05517" border="0

0-EC96318-27-F9-4003-9708-CA599-FC87-DF4" border="0

24-F5-A5-E5-547-A-492-B-82-F7-CAC72345-A1-A0" border="0

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #465 on: November 16, 2021, 09:17:51 am »
Nice that Capon

I'm looking at selling some of my stuff.  Looking on Discogs  - anyone have any experience selling through that site rather than e-bay?

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #466 on: November 16, 2021, 09:51:38 am »
Nice that Capon

I'm looking at selling some of my stuff.  Looking on Discogs  - anyone have any experience selling through that site rather than e-bay?
Ta mate. Aint sold anything on there but seems to be better than ebay for fees etc

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2021, 10:15:43 am »
Ta mate. Aint sold anything on there but seems to be better than ebay for fees etc

Cheers, I'll catalogue everything first and then have a good read up on the selling side

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #468 on: November 16, 2021, 10:34:44 am »
Cheers, I'll catalogue everything first and then have a good read up on the selling side
You got a lot of stuff ya want rid of?

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #469 on: November 16, 2021, 10:48:12 am »
You got a lot of stuff ya want rid of?

Not really, just been sat there doing nowt so thought i'd try and flog some of it that might be worth something and put it toward a couple of trips to Europe next year

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #470 on: November 16, 2021, 10:52:52 am »
Not really, just been sat there doing nowt so thought i'd try and flog some of it that might be worth something and put it toward a couple of trips to Europe next year
Sounds good.

Giz a shout when you list stuff so I can have a gander

If ya don’t mind like

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2021, 11:11:03 am »
Sounds good.

Giz a shout when you list stuff so I can have a gander

If ya don’t mind like

There'll be nothing you want mate but will let you know.  Although got this but not the blood red vinyl - first album i ever got

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 11:12:41 am by Ziltoid »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2021, 11:23:06 am »
There'll be nothing you want mate but will let you know.  Although got this but not the blood red vinyl - first album i ever got

haha boss, I’ve got loadsa stuff like that one. I’ll buy anything cept pulp or oasis . Oh yeah n Robbie Williams ;D

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: November 25, 2021, 07:51:19 pm »
After FRANK SINATRA Ultimate Christmas TRANSPARENT GREEN VINYL 2LP NEW

But $80 is best price online
$40 non-green

Hrmmm

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #474 on: November 26, 2021, 09:22:32 am »
After FRANK SINATRA Ultimate Christmas TRANSPARENT GREEN VINYL 2LP NEW

But $80 is best price online
$40 non-green

Hrmmm
Always see Sinatra stuff when I’m out an about. From 50p to a couple of quid. Him, Dean Martin, King Cole n Bing Crosby stuffs everywhere. I know it’s limited edition the green one but that albums prolly been released in different variants etc over the years you could pick up for a few quid

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!