21 (6.5%)
Labour
70 (21.7%)
GP
11 (3.4%)
Ind/Others
77 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 322

Author Topic: The Irish Politics Thread.  (Read 469828 times)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: The Irish Politics Thread.
« Reply #5880 on: November 24, 2023, 11:17:13 am »
I'm right beside the Courthouse in Cork and the whole place has been evacuated for a bomb scare.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #5881 on: November 24, 2023, 11:25:31 am »
Was this before 1948 when they went into the Costello government, or in 1973 when Brendan Corish joined the Liam Cosgrave govt?

2011 Tommy Broughan always had my vote

Removed - mistook your age for your post quantity
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 11:35:39 am by Ray K »
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline jangle rovers jiffy

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5882 on: November 24, 2023, 11:26:38 am »
I'd understand where you're coming from if the mindless destruction of Dublin last night was anything to do with these group of men you are concerned about (despite the fact these group of men most likely won't ever commit any crime you are fearful of them committing).

But it wasn't. It's just being used as a convenient excuse for inexcusable voilence.

Last night was just scumbags doing  what they wanted cause they know they can do what they want I agree with you on that. My concerns haven't lead me to stand outside abusing migrants or guards it was more about what is going on here there was no comms put out to anyone and telling my kids just to be cautious as there would be lots of shite happening around there from all sides. Young lad was out jogging last night when town was being upended first thought wasto go pick him up as you wouldn't know if that shite would spread out and the centres in the suburbs be targeted 

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5883 on: November 24, 2023, 11:30:14 am »
Last night was just scumbags doing  what they wanted cause they know they can do what they want I agree with you on that. My concerns haven't lead me to stand outside abusing migrants or guards it was more about what is going on here there was no comms put out to anyone and telling my kids just to be cautious as there would be lots of shite happening around there from all sides. Young lad was out jogging last night when town was being upended first thought wasto go pick him up as you wouldn't know if that shite would spread out and the centres in the suburbs be targeted

From all sides'?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5884 on: November 24, 2023, 11:40:18 am »
I'm right beside the Courthouse in Cork and the whole place has been evacuated for a bomb scare.

My mates just gone for a little trip to Cork and Dublin. Looks like he’s picked a cracking week for it.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #5885 on: November 24, 2023, 11:40:22 am »
My friend works for the police who deals with the boats coming over the channel. There are next to no women and children coming over, and they are coming over every week in thousands.

There is also a hotel right next to my gym housing migrants and all of them are African men between the ages of 20-35. These are just facts, and I bet in your city or anyone else's city where the government have paid to house migrants, you can go to the hotel yourself and see for yourself what the situation is like.

From what I have seen, it was an African who carried out this attack. I've also seen videos in France of African migrants doing the same thing to children in parks. This isn't an isolated incident unfortunately.

I don't pretend to know the 'ins' and 'outs' of what's going in Ireland, but I've heard your thoughts before. All those Irishmen - "of fighting age" I guess - who were in England when I was a kid at school. No wives, no girlfriends, no family, often drunk, often violent, often living together in lodging houses and seeking work together in certain well-defined sectors of the economy. "Gangs" in other words.

The people who said this were either ignorant or bigoted racists. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
« Reply #5886 on: November 24, 2023, 11:48:42 am »
My mates just gone for a little trip to Cork and Dublin. Looks like he’s picked a cracking week for it.

It's the only time Dublin City will be safe to visit. For once the dangerous local scumbags will be policed. But yea he's gonna listen to some ignorant shite.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5887 on: November 24, 2023, 12:01:16 pm »

All finished now.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5888 on: November 24, 2023, 12:07:16 pm »
It's the only time Dublin City will be safe to visit. For once the dangerous local scumbags will be policed. But yea he's gonna listen to some ignorant shite.

You’ve met his girlfriend too then?

All finished now.

Good stuff.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5889 on: November 24, 2023, 12:08:44 pm »
Some terrible posts in here (and that's just Crosby Nick).

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5890 on: November 24, 2023, 12:14:27 pm »

Yep. My Irish Dad used to see those signs when he moved to England for work in the early 1960s.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5891 on: November 24, 2023, 12:25:54 pm »
Yep. My Irish Dad used to see those signs when he moved to England for work in the early 1960s.

I remember the Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman jokes.

The Irishman was always the thick one.  Thick paddys.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 12:28:24 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline NightDancer

• Anny Roader
  • Bleep Bloop Bleep Bloop
« Reply #5892 on: November 24, 2023, 01:04:16 pm »

Just saw on another LFC site a poster saying the Mercy Hospital in Cork was also evacuated around lunch time  due to another bomb scare.
What's your pleasure?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5893 on: November 24, 2023, 01:12:36 pm »

Three men die on Christmas Eve.

St Peter meets them at the Pearly Gates and says 'To get into Heaven, you must have something on you that represents Christmas.'

The Englishman flicks on his lighter and says "It's a candle" and St. Peter lets him pass.

The Welsh man produces a set of keys and jingles them and says "It's sleigh bells" and St. Peter lets him pass.

The Irish man pulls out a G-String and bra. St. Peter says "How do they represent Christmas?"

Paddy says "They're Carols."!!

Is right Paddy  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5894 on: November 24, 2023, 01:12:41 pm »

Not always. There's the famous "joists and girders" joke.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5895 on: November 24, 2023, 01:29:19 pm »

Amazingly pervasive. I remember me and a buddy chatting to a South African bloke we'd met while interrailing in the late 80s, and after a while he said to us, hey I thought you Irish were supposed to be fucking stupid.

Offline "21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!

• Me, I'm Touchy.....which is why I am so fond of a happy ending ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #5896 on: November 24, 2023, 01:29:33 pm »
I was trying to figure out why the far right are protesting an isolated (and deplorable) stabbing incident. Read a lot of news articles on google, couldn't figure our why. No mention of the perpetrator at all anywhere.

Only just found out on Twitter that the aggressor is an Algerian Muslim bloke. Makes sense now.

Phuk yoo

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5897 on: November 24, 2023, 01:30:29 pm »
I was trying to figure out why the far right are protesting an isolated (and deplorable) stabbing incident. Read a lot of news articles on google, couldn't figure our why. No mention of the perpetrator at all anywhere.

Only just found out on Twitter that the aggressor is an Algerian Muslim bloke. Makes sense now.

Who apparently has been living in Ireland for 20 years.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5898 on: November 24, 2023, 01:31:41 pm »

That's an Irish citizen and has lived here for over 20 years.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5899 on: November 24, 2023, 01:32:11 pm »
Amazingly pervasive. I remember me and a buddy chatting to a South African bloke we'd met while interrailing in the late 80s, and after a while he said to us, hey I thought you Irish were supposed to be fucking stupid.

Brave man to be bringing up national stereotypes at that time.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5900 on: November 24, 2023, 01:33:45 pm »
it's possibly too soon for it, and the irish politics thread might not be the best venue but, entirely away from the anti-migration/xenophobic rhetoric that's clouded social media and possibly reached this thread (not read it all), I do think there's a conversation to be had about policing and reporting standards when it comes to events like yesterday.

the juxtaposition of the mindless violence of both events (although not on the same scale; attempted murder of children is clearly the most callous crime here) bring it quite starkly into view.

for reasons most likely originating in a commendable desire to 'keep the peace' in communities, and to nip in the bud risks of reprisals, in reporting of events (in the past in the UK) like yesterday's stabbings work extremely hard to couch events in passive, uncertain and ambiguous terms. the same applies for the language used - it's softer, less aggressive, less likely to cause conflict. but this same standard isn't applied when 'keeping the peace' has long been lost, for example during last night's riots.

if you look at this BBC article from their Dublin reporter you'll see examples of both these things - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67516612 - There's no news article about the stabbings only anymore by the way, it's all shoved into collective articles predominantly covering the riots.

For a start, the article references a previous BBC report last night saying 'five hurt in stabbings' in the headline - omitting that two are in critical condition and they're mostly toddlers.

The articles speak in riddles about the suspect rather than reporting directly and fully, clearly omitting a detail deliberately (in media training this is referred to as 'tell the truth, and nothing but the truth, just not the whole truth'):  "It is understood that included false claims that the attacker was a foreign national. Sources have indicated to the BBC that the man suspected of carrying out the attack is an Irish citizen in his late 40s who has lived in the country for 20 years."

There's no description of the suspect - they're in custody, so there's no real pressing urgency for it. But I think media would do well to be up front if they're opting not to report in their usual way (eg about height, build, ethnicity, recognisable features etc) instead of silently ignoring its omission. They're implying the person got irish citizenship 20 years ago and lived somewhere else before that, but omitting details about whether they're a duel citizen or renounced citizenship. Again, I think the lack of up front clarity about why media are doing this (either under instruction from police/state guidance, or of their own volition) adds the unnecessary risk of antagonising some to a degree.

A further example of the deliberate lack of clarity in statements and surrounding reporting comes from Drew Harris (Garda Commissioner) who said "We know what happened, but the motive for this is entirely unclear."

Now granted, a lot (probably most) of this can be explained by this now being an active police investigation which I fully understand. But I don't know how widespread that media literacy and awareness of media sensitivities around upcoming prosecutions is. Absence of clarity is unnecessary from the media - they can state 'we are choosing not to report on x because of y justification'.

Anyway, that's the reporting of the suspect of attempted infanticide. In contrast here's police statements and media reporting of the riots (which - it should be noted - are also currently under police investigation with 32 suspects due in court today)

Quotes from the article:
'Garda Commissioner Drew Harris, said there had been an "element of radicalisation" to the riot.'
The "extraordinary outbreak of violence" had come after "hateful assumptions" were made based on material circulating online in the wake of the stabbings, he added.
Mr Harris blamed the rioting on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by a far-right ideology".

The contrast in Commissioner Harris's directness and assertiveness and certainty couldn't be more stark. Including certainty about complex, and difficult to attribute, accusations of ideology and of radicalisation. Things that we know police and media statements would usually not amplify (as shown in reporting of the stabbings).

You then have the Taoiseach referring to the riots as "an attack on our society and the rule of law" (correctly) - but for some reason relativises the attempted killing of kids and teachers as if they are not:  "Yesterday we experienced two terrible attacks - the first was an attack on innocent children; the second was an attack on our society and the rule of law"

Now, I'm not here to argue against those conclusions. Irish friends have told me things like this have been bubbling in Dublin a long time. To my limited understanding from afar, I agree with Harris. I just think that it's approaching time to have proper conversations (in the right forums of media/government/police/academics etc) about how communication could change to better adapt to achieve the goals they originally set out for (which include trying to reduce the risk of violent reactions like last night).

Jumping back to the point of this comment though, it feels like the accepted norms of reporting of crimes that could in time prove to be (or linked to) terrorism should probably come under review now we're 23 years into the 21st century. I think we often tend to repress (at least passively, if not actively) difficult discussions for entirely empathetical reasons. I don't think they are achieving the goals they set out to achieve (quelling unrest) and think there's also a high probability of other unintended consequences when it comes to discourse around difficult to discuss events like these.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 01:38:56 pm by classycarra »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5901 on: November 24, 2023, 01:52:39 pm »
A quote from the delivery man who intervened with his crash helmet.

“I] just hit him in the head with all power I have. And he fell down. And I hit him and then come other people and start to to kick him.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-67512628

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5902 on: November 24, 2023, 01:56:24 pm »
A quote from the delivery man who intervened with his crash helmet.

“I] just hit him in the head with all power I have. And he fell down. And I hit him and then come other people and start to to kick him.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-67512628

Caio Benicio, another pesky immigrant?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #5903 on: November 24, 2023, 01:59:43 pm »
Caio Benicio, another pesky immigrant?

Weren't they lucky he was of fighting age....

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #5904 on: November 24, 2023, 02:09:22 pm »
Jumping back to the point of this comment though, it feels like the accepted norms of reporting of crimes that could in time prove to be (or linked to) terrorism should probably come under review now we're 23 years into the 21st century. I think we often tend to repress (at least passively, if not actively) difficult discussions for entirely empathetical reasons. I don't think they are achieving the goals they set out to achieve (quelling unrest) and think there's also a high probability of other unintended consequences when it comes to discourse around difficult to discuss events like these.

Is your overall point that by the main media outlets/law enforcement/politicians dancing around the issue, you give over to far-right conspiracies and general mob mentality doing the rounds on social media to fill in the gaps?

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5905 on: November 24, 2023, 02:14:45 pm »
Is your overall point that by the main media outlets/law enforcement/politicians dancing around the issue, you give over to far-right conspiracies and general mob mentality doing the rounds on social media to fill in the gaps?

Yes.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5906 on: November 24, 2023, 02:48:42 pm »
no.

although I do think public communication policy should always be kept under review and improved on when possible - and i believe there's a great deal of room for improvement with being clear and honest (even when it's difficult, even if it's purely being honest about intention) that could also aide building trust between public bodies (im not talking police specifically) and the communities they serve.

obviously that doesn't change much/remove those inciting/instigating scumbags from the equation - who will do anything, regardless of what's been said (including misinform), to achieve their ends - but better trust and cohesion might prevent some of the people who haven't got premeditated intentions from being swept up by the bullshit. plus it's always worth doing what you can to educate and build peoples' capacity to better appraise news and other things that they encounter
Yes.
oops, got that one wrong sorry ;D

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5907 on: November 24, 2023, 03:13:22 pm »
no.

although I do think public communication policy should always be kept under review and improved on when possible - and i believe there's a great deal of room for improvement with being clear and honest (even when it's difficult, even if it's purely being honest about intention) that could also aide building trust between public bodies (im not talking police specifically) and the communities they serve.

obviously that doesn't change much/remove those inciting/instigating scumbags from the equation - who will do anything, regardless of what's been said (including misinform), to achieve their ends - but better trust and cohesion might prevent some of the people who haven't got premeditated intentions from being swept up by the bullshit. plus it's always worth doing what you can to educate and build peoples' capacity to better appraise news and other things that they encounteroops, got that one wrong sorry ;D

It's the way you tell em  ;)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5908 on: November 24, 2023, 04:18:14 pm »
Does make you wonder what the reception would be like if Liverpool or United reach the UEFA League Final?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #5909 on: November 24, 2023, 04:25:43 pm »
I’m a bloody immigrant. Came here 8 years ago. We’re both employed, bought an apartment, I offer my time as s volunteer, support charities and local trade and artists. This development is shocking. I never saw this coming to Ireland. Government better gear up some good riot police and start cracking heads. These types understsnd nothing else.

Are you brown and a Muslim, though?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5910 on: November 24, 2023, 04:44:07 pm »
What kind of immigrants do they have issues with? What does covid have to do with it? You might as well say "I know a few Man United fans who have issues with immigrants".

The thing is, there are immigrants that come in legally and contribute to society with values similar to our own, and they are often the types of immigrants used as examples to shoot down others such as in this thread. "How can we hate immigrants, look what this good guy did". I myself am married to an immigrant.

There are also immigrants that come in illegally and are parasites to our society and go round causing more crime and making our streets unsafe. There needs to be something done about this, and this is where the majority of anger comes from, not "I had a brown Deliveroo driver and I hate him".

In the case of the latter though, yes, chastise people, but when there are legitimate safety concerns from the pouring in of a lot of fighting age men under the guise of "refugee" or "migrant", there needs to be cause for concern, especially when they start stabbing children like in this instance.

To ignore the latter because of blind support for the former, is not helpful in my opinion and doesn't allow for proper conversation.

Fighting age? Fuck me. That's a bit of a right-wing trope, not to mention a bonkers way to view the world. No one should be forced to fight in a war. I'm a male of 'fighting age' but you can bet your bollox I'll never join the army.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #5911 on: November 24, 2023, 04:49:49 pm »

I'm in central Belfast and it's (mercifully) been years since we had one of those. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that this shit is now spreading to the south. It feels like it's suddenly gone crazy down there, right now :/

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5912 on: November 24, 2023, 04:54:08 pm »
I'm in central Belfast and it's (mercifully) been years since we had one of those. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that this shit is now spreading to the south. It feels like it's suddenly gone crazy down there, right now :/

It’s so quiet in Belfast the PSNI can loan the Garda some water cannon, from the BBC.

“The water cannon being sent by the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) to An Garda Síochána are being borrowed under mutual aid arrangements.

It is not the first time the vehicles have been requested.

Two of the vehicles were deployed, as a precaution, when Elizabeth II made a state visit to Ireland in 2011.

The PSNI has them in reserve for riot control.

Their deployment in Northern Ireland has been infrequent in recent years – they have only been used twice in the past eight years.”

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #5913 on: November 24, 2023, 05:09:54 pm »

There's no description of the suspect - they're in custody, so there's no real pressing urgency for it. But I think media would do well to be up front if they're opting not to report in their usual way (eg about height, build, ethnicity, recognisable features etc) instead of silently ignoring its omission. They're implying the person got irish citizenship 20 years ago and lived somewhere else before that, but omitting details about whether they're a duel citizen or renounced citizenship. Again, I think the lack of up front clarity about why media are doing this (either under instruction from police/state guidance, or of their own volition) adds the unnecessary risk of antagonising some to a degree.
A description of an individual is only relevant if you're asking the public to look out for them and therefore such details should routinely be omitted. This could simply be a case of someone with serious mental health issues and until an investigation of motivation is complete, nothing else is relevant.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5914 on: November 24, 2023, 05:10:34 pm »
Apparently #IrelandIsFull according to one influential right-wing twitter account. And yet the population of the country has not yet reached the pre-Famine levels of 180 years ago.

Offline Buster Gonad

• Kopite
« Reply #5915 on: November 24, 2023, 05:17:13 pm »
Apparently #IrelandIsFull according to one influential right-wing twitter account. And yet the population of the country has not yet reached the pre-Famine levels of 180 years ago.

It always amazes me that pre famine we had a population of 8.5 million. Now we have 5 million and a housing crisis.  Then it was common place for a family of 12 to live in a cottage of course. The countryside is awash with huge houses now with 2 or 4 people living in them.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5916 on: November 24, 2023, 05:57:29 pm »
It always amazes me that pre famine we had a population of 8.5 million. Now we have 5 million and a housing crisis.  Then it was common place for a family of 12 to live in a cottage of course. The countryside is awash with huge houses now with 2 or 4 people living in them.

And the economy is...how many times as big as it was pre-famine? A very lot.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5917 on: November 24, 2023, 06:53:09 pm »
I thought we had a water cannon.

Did leo get rid of that too when he closed all the police stations. The sooner this man is gone from irish politics the better. A narcissist who only cares about his own image. This has been festering throughout his time as Taoiseach and he did fuck all about it like he hasn't done anything to improve the health service. Was more concerned with pretending he was in the front line during the pandemic.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5918 on: November 24, 2023, 07:43:22 pm »
I thought we had a water cannon.

Did leo get rid of that too when he closed all the police stations. The sooner this man is gone from irish politics the better. A narcissist who only cares about his own image. This has been festering throughout his time as Taoiseach and he did fuck all about it like he hasn't done anything to improve the health service. Was more concerned with pretending he was in the front line during the pandemic.

You’ve borrowed a water cannon from the psni in the past. Defo pre-Leo.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #5919 on: November 24, 2023, 09:25:33 pm »
Does make you wonder what the reception would be like if Liverpool or United reach the UEFA League Final?
What do you mean? It will be class.
YNWA