Author Topic: Liverpool owner Hicks selling Texas Rangers shares  (Read 306204 times)

Offline riise6

• Legacy Fan
  • the wee man!!
Re: Liverpool owner Hicks selling Texas Rangers shares
« Reply #1800 on: April 25, 2009, 01:11:51 am »
Christ 4pool, i defend you at times cos i think you get  bad rap from some as you try to show a different side, which can help in gaining perspective, however the comments today are a total head fuck

Out of bed the wrong side me thinks!! :P
"Liverpool is the most successful football club in English football history. It exists to win things for its supporters. It deserves to be in the hands of people who support it, who understand its history and legend and who share the enthusiasm and passion of its fans."DIC...
Ball's in your court now, G&H

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #1801 on: April 25, 2009, 02:24:13 am »
Christ 4pool, i defend you at times cos i think you get  bad rap from some as you try to show a different side, which can help in gaining perspective, however the comments today are a total head fuck

There are no valid arguments as to why the owners have been good for the club from any angle that will change the general perspective.  4pool has for a long time defended the ownership of the club.  Mostly not directly but with little comments like "im opposed to having two owners :P " making out that it would be better with just hicks or possibly Gillette amongst other things.   

The nature of the ownership is not up for debate.  I dont think a new perspective is needed on that front.  Its fact that these guys are vermin of the highest order and 99.9% of fans seem to think the same way.  Patriotically defending hicks is at best pathetic. 

The worst about it is, 4pool knows what hes doing and the only logical conclusion is that he loves the attention.   

Not having a go at you SE,

Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline 4H_Poker

• Anny Roader
  • Lost - but making good time !
« Reply #1802 on: April 25, 2009, 02:52:41 am »
There are no valid arguments as to why the owners have been good for the club from any angle that will change the general perspective.  4pool has for a long time defended the ownership of the club.  Mostly not directly but with little comments like "I'm opposed to having two owners :P " making out that it would be better with just hicks or possibly Gillette amongst other things.   

The nature of the ownership is not up for debate.  I don't think a new perspective is needed on that front.  Its fact that these guys are vermin of the highest order and 99.9% of fans seem to think the same way.  Patriotically defending hicks is at best pathetic. 

The worst about it is, 4pool knows what hes doing and the only logical conclusion is that he loves the attention.   

Not having a go at you SE,

Actually, Fry .. with all due respect ... having one owner, either Hicks or Gillett, would have been better than the stagnant ineptitude of the last 2 years.

NOW.. I'M NOT SAYING IT WOULD BE THE PREFERRED CHOICE .. JUST THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

4pool has said, and I don't think there's more than a couple of people who would argue, that both need to be gone.

part of the problem stems from him being in the US, as am I ... and we see first hand the 2 teams that Hicks currently owns here .. they're not calamitously bad .. but they're not the best either.

There is a certain blindness of hatred that runs through this forum .. and anyone who does not fall into that rut of blindness is savaged as a Hicks apologist.

Maybe if you took the blinkers off and understood that a mountain can be scaled from more than one side - ultimately the goal is the same .. but by stepping back and looking from a different perspective, you can see a different route to still get to the summit. ;)

As far as 4pool's financial appraising ..... I think he's smokin' crack !!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:55:05 am by 4H_Poker »
YNWA

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #1803 on: April 25, 2009, 03:13:34 am »
Actually, Fry .. with all due respect ... having one owner, either Hicks or Gillett, would have been better than the stagnant ineptitude of the last 2 years.

NOW.. I'M NOT SAYING IT WOULD BE THE PREFERRED CHOICE .. JUST THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

4pool has said, and I don't think there's more than a couple of people who would argue, that both need to be gone.

part of the problem stems from him being in the US, as am I ... and we see first hand the 2 teams that Hicks currently owns here .. they're not calamitously bad .. but they're not the best either.

There is a certain blindness of hatred that runs through this forum .. and anyone who does not fall into that rut of blindness is savaged as a Hicks apologist.

Maybe if you took the blinkers off and understood that a mountain can be scaled from more than one side - ultimately the goal is the same .. but by stepping back and looking from a different perspective, you can see a different route to still get to the summit. ;)

As far as 4pool's financial appraising ..... I think he's smokin' crack !!
I am sorry, i must have missed the posts where he said he wanted H+G gone.  When i have directly asked in the past i got deflective answers.  I would never think that because someone is American that they are automatically a supporter of the current ownership.  What is said does that. 

I don't think i have blinkers on to be honest, i cannot see any examples of good regarding our owners.  As for calling people out for being a hicks apologist i can only recall one or two people that fall into that category, we ain't exactly over run with them.  I think houstonattourney was one?  was a good while ago. 

I'm 100% with you on the fact that its good to gain different perspectives,  the reason to do this is to figure something out or understand something better.  The owners have already been figured out and its understood that they lie and are greedy hence no new perspective needed.

Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1804 on: April 25, 2009, 03:42:43 am »
Don't smoke.

Anything..:P

fry.

I've said before, I was here long before G&H and i'll be here after them. Lord willing..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #1805 on: April 25, 2009, 08:40:05 am »
Without a hard and fast alternative, the anti G&H movement has had nowhere to go, which is at the heart of our problem.Being "against" something is all well and good, but you need to be "for" something specific to achieve a result. We have never had a viable alternative able to buy out G&H, build a new stadium and provide ongoing finance.

All British football clubs are available for takeover.Moore & Parry sold of their own free will. G&H have kept the club afloat, retained key personnel,bought at the top end of the market and financed the club commensurate to the club's revenue generating capacity. That is the case of the G&H apologists, and it is true. The case for alternatives who would have injected more is unproven.

I, along with some others, was an advocate of direct action, pitch invasions, sit ins and match picketting. That tapped into the great Militant tradition of our fine City. I was dismissed as an extremist and scum. The uncomfortable truth is that there is no mass anti G&H movement. SOS membership is in its hundreds rather than thousands.There is no boycott.The Mancs have got FC United within sight of league status, AFC Liverpool has virtually withered at inception.

Logic and probability has always suggested that G&H will cobble together a deal to keep going.All of the anti G&H rhetoric and sentiment is undermined by the fact that if the "worst" (or best) happened, no-one has a credible answer to what happens next.

From time to time reality does break through for some.That the cost of buying the club, financing a stadium and financing the club requires a "fighting fund" of between £700-£800m, and that is not commercial for anyone in the world. ( which is why the arabs bought Man City).

These threads are great for anti G&H posturing ( and it does make us feel better) but that is all that it is. To that extent, 4Pools posts are a more sane reminder of reality than some would care to admit.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 08:42:17 am by xerxes1 »
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1806 on: April 25, 2009, 08:47:00 am »
xerxes makes a couple of good points there ,
where is the action to try and oust the owners ? we cant be that bothered by themas a whole
as nobody is prepared to stand up against them !!! SoS were but they were then asked by Rafa to
stop the protests which they did . . I aint knocking them by the way but I dont reallly get that . . .
AFC Liverpool wasnt born out of frustration at the owners I dont think - but a coincidence never the less .

The yanks tarck record with their other " franchises " just doesnt bode well for the future of LFC
BUT if they can get the stadium up and running that MIGHT go a long way towards repairing the ill
feeling towards them although I highly doubt that .
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1807 on: April 25, 2009, 09:13:14 am »
Going back to RedJam's informative posts, he fact is that the collateral at least one of the scum bags provided was borrowed at a punitive rate of interest. Was that with RBS's knowledge? (Expert extrapolation appreciated.) What effect does that have on the whole house of cards/likelihood of renewal?

Offline ALECTHERED

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #1808 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:59 am »
1. Things are much quieter now Parry has been shut out.
2. I agree, but this time is different, time is ticking.
3. I myself am passionate as you are about getting rid of them; however -
    - We are still going for the Premier League title I ask you what would happen if a take over was announced today:

Daily Mail

Liverpool to sign Kaka

Daily Mirror

Overhaul of Liverpool players to take place, where Kuyt, Agger and Alonso to be sold to be replaced by Ribery, Abidol and Iniesta

The times

Liverpool stadium to be built quickly

-----

You get the picture. What should be the focus of the attention right now?

1. Liverpool's Premier League run in
2. Liverpool's Premier League run in
3. Liverpool's Premier League run in.

----

Lets do the talking on the field, and let off the field stuff wait.
Mmmm dunno titch I actually think news of a takeover now could be a great boost...Players actually playing for their futures and a brighter outlook for the club as a whole.

As for the overhaul of Liverpool players then surely this would not be such a great overhaul with new investment as it has been with the pricks where we have been having to sell to bring players in.

I think the reason I get so wound up is because I hate seeing them twats sitting in our stadium and believe they start all this shit so they get an easy ride...IMO they should not be allowed into Anfield at any price and I think some of these issues (although worthy of discussion) actually take our eye off the ball sometimes.
As I say although I feel these issues are worthy of some discussion there are way way too many variables in this deal to try and second guess their next move.

WE are liverpool.YOU are playing for liverpool.do not forget that.You have to hold your heads up for the SUPPORTERS.

Offline MarkoPanadero

• Main Stander
« Reply #1809 on: April 25, 2009, 10:23:16 am »
SOS can only do so much, i'v been on all the marches, a couple of thousand fans with complete passion for the cause, HOWEVER it only goes so far, you walk and march and at the same time people are taking pictures of you? I myself am walking with basically tears in my eyes brought on by anger and complete disgust at the state of our club and people are on the pavement sort of smirking at us and taking pictures, that is the mentality, there are only a handful of people who realise the dire state we are in, the joe average fan sees a half decent season and thinks ah well its not that bad, or let SOS deal with the shit were in!! SOS need support, thats the whole point!!! If most reds actually joined SOS we'd be bigger than most political parties, in theory there is that many of us!! So the moral of the story is (apologies for anyone who is already a member) GET INVOLVED, join up now and lets be one body trying to make a difference!!!!!!!

Instead of voicing opinions on RAWK, come to the union meetings and get on the mic, we are all after the same goal so we should all put our heads together and solve the issues we have!!
The Balloon Head shouting in Lower Centenary

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1810 on: April 25, 2009, 11:33:03 am »
SOS can only do so much, i'v been on all the marches, a couple of thousand fans with complete passion for the cause, HOWEVER it only goes so far, you walk and march and at the same time people are taking pictures of you? I myself am walking with basically tears in my eyes brought on by anger and complete disgust at the state of our club and people are on the pavement sort of smirking at us and taking pictures, that is the mentality, there are only a handful of people who realise the dire state we are in, the joe average fan sees a half decent season and thinks ah well its not that bad, or let SOS deal with the shit were in!! SOS need support, thats the whole point!!! If most reds actually joined SOS we'd be bigger than most political parties, in theory there is that many of us!! So the moral of the story is (apologies for anyone who is already a member) GET INVOLVED, join up now and lets be one body trying to make a difference!!!!!!!

Instead of voicing opinions on RAWK, come to the union meetings and get on the mic, we are all after the same goal so we should all put our heads together and solve the issues we have!!

I dont know if this is a response to my earlier post or not but if it is I aint knocking SoS MP , I have the utmost respect for the cause and all its members and I kind of understand why they have stopped the protests at the wishes of Rafa Benitez but If I do pay the joining fee what do I get for that ? What kind of say , if any , Will I have within the group ? I wouldnt be able to get to meetings as I live in Cardiff so what Input would I have as a member ? ?
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Dave_the_Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1811 on: April 25, 2009, 11:33:51 am »
It's the same pr once again. Somebody says they are selling up. Once again its a planted story, the fucvking desperation on here yesterday while ppl realised it was crap. Then we get the pr team on here saying how lucky we are. we should accept them.

Offline incredibleL4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1812 on: April 25, 2009, 12:08:00 pm »
I am not here to defend H&G because I hate the whole concept of highly leveraged buyouts especially when they risk the future of our club on the chance of making a personal financial gain.  However to say they did everything wrong is not reasonable either.  They signed Torres, Keane and Mascherano Babel among others, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd most expensive players we ever signed.   Despite almost fucking it up they managed to contract Rafa for five more years.  They are working on improving the merchandising end of things where we lag behind our competitors.
The point here is that just saying we want rid of these two will not necessarily make things better.  If new owners come in at 450m or whatever how much will they expect to take out of the club each year in interest and/or dividends?  Just coz they have more wealth on paper does not mean they will be just as avericious.  Unless we get an Abramovich type in who treats it as a personal trophy rather than an investment we will still be in the same shit.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1813 on: April 25, 2009, 12:32:00 pm »
It's also actually not that hard to be a better owner than these two, so I really don't buy the defeatist better-the-devil-you-know theory. If the status quo remains we will be uncompetitive because as anyone following these threads knows, they are financially f***ed. End of. (I'm not even going into the loans taken out to buy our players etc etc.) & slyyyy - I get 'nothing' out of SOS because like you I live miles away and can't take advantage of buses/'dos' etc., but for £10 a year it's not much to support the only organisation that has done anything against the tumours. & if my annual subscription also helps in any tiny way to transport the travelling kop to matches on a cheap bus, I'm made up, personally. That said, I, too, would like to hear something from SOS soonish, please.

Offline riise6

• Legacy Fan
  • the wee man!!
« Reply #1814 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:51 pm »
Unless we get an Abramovich type in who treats it as a personal trophy rather than an investment we will still be in the same shit.

dont think the arabs are in football to make money that said no1 that buys aclub these days really is because unless your winning everything and selling tops ect wheres the money gonna come from after buying players building the new ground they wont be making money in their life time or am i wrong?
"Liverpool is the most successful football club in English football history. It exists to win things for its supporters. It deserves to be in the hands of people who support it, who understand its history and legend and who share the enthusiasm and passion of its fans."DIC...
Ball's in your court now, G&H

Offline Kopstar30

• Main Stander
  • Kenny will bring back the glory days
« Reply #1815 on: April 25, 2009, 01:33:45 pm »
The biggest positive factor was that Rafa signed his contract and that started the ball rolling with the rest of the team members including the talks of King Kenny joining too.  Considering all this, our club is on a better/stronger platform to sell and attract new owners.

In the next 8 weeks you will see the sale of the club and only the arabs have the wealth especially in these current economic conditions. Stop panicking guys and lets continue to put our energy in supporting our team. Even if they sold now it will not change the fact that we are still second and chasing utd for the title. We really need to concentrate.

Our future is looking very very positive.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:41:44 pm by Kopstar30 »

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #1816 on: April 25, 2009, 01:36:49 pm »
dont think the arabs are in football to make money that said no1 that buys aclub these days really is because unless your winning everything and selling tops ect wheres the money gonna come from after buying players building the new ground they wont be making money in their life time or am i wrong?

Anyone see the Bharain GP qualifying. Those ciruits dont come cheap, and Abu Dhabi are also building a F1 circuit even more spectacular then Bharain. These tracks dont generate  profit for the country but they keep building them as a means to promote the country.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #1817 on: April 25, 2009, 01:58:24 pm »
Anyone see the Bharain GP qualifying. Those ciruits dont come cheap, and Abu Dhabi are also building a F1 circuit even more spectacular then Bharain. These tracks dont generate  profit for the country but they keep building them as a means to promote the country.
Yeah i saw the qualifying.
You can see the quality and it certainly promotes Bahrain well.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #1818 on: April 25, 2009, 02:06:28 pm »
I think what is amazing is a few weeks ago nobody knew who the big families were In Kuwait, or much about Kuwait itself. Now they have been linked with Liverpool people know there a somebody, we know what they own. All that and they were only linked with us.

Imagine the press they would get owning the biggest club in the world? And that can be said of quite a few emirates. Just remember...

There is more than Dubai, Kuwait, Adu Dhabi, etc There are some Rich arabs around, and as mentioned it would certainly do something for there PR.

Much like it would do something for say...Branson.

Offline MarkoPanadero

• Main Stander
« Reply #1819 on: April 25, 2009, 02:09:03 pm »
She Loves You, i know you weren’t knocking the group it was just a sort  of response to that niggling  comment  i see from many posters during threads asking what  are SOS doing?!

With regards to the £10 fee, lets face it its minimal, and its not what 'you are getting' that is the  issue its what 'the union' is getting,  that’s the point! I don’t particularly use t he busses etc myself, BUT I can see my tenner in the hundreds of leaflets I’ve handed out and awareness events that have attracted all kinds of member from everywhere!  I understand your miles away in Cardiff,  however the union has been over to Ireland  and parts of Europe creating awareness, fans groups in other  countries are going crazy over it and are looking to join up. If your worried about not getting to  meetings, the SOS board are always available to email etc if  you’ve got a strong point, that’s one  of the things that impresses me about the  union, if there  is a point to be  made, it will be heard!! 
The Balloon Head shouting in Lower Centenary

Offline Funkster

• Main Stander
« Reply #1820 on: April 25, 2009, 02:38:06 pm »
David fairclough has just more or less said that the club is sold to arabs on satanta. Defo by the summer.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Bob Paisley

Offline NotBeenInAigburthSince2008

• Kopite
« Reply #1821 on: April 25, 2009, 02:38:10 pm »
According to David Fairclough on Setanta Ireland, the takeover is happening in the summer. Said it was an Arab group.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1822 on: April 25, 2009, 02:38:25 pm »
Anybody see fairclough on Setanta Ireland saying it looks like new ownership imminent?

Edit: I see some have ;D

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1823 on: April 25, 2009, 02:40:33 pm »
She Loves You, i know you weren’t knocking the group it was just a sort  of response to that niggling  comment  i see from many posters during threads asking what  are SOS doing?!

With regards to the £10 fee, lets face it its minimal, and its not what 'you are getting' that is the  issue its what 'the union' is getting,  that’s the point! I don’t particularly use t he busses etc myself, BUT I can see my tenner in the hundreds of leaflets I’ve handed out and awareness events that have attracted all kinds of member from everywhere!  I understand your miles away in Cardiff,  however the union has been over to Ireland  and parts of Europe creating awareness, fans groups in other  countries are going crazy over it and are looking to join up. If your worried about not getting to  meetings, the SOS board are always available to email etc if  you’ve got a strong point, that’s one  of the things that impresses me about the  union, if there  is a point to be  made, it will be heard!!

Cheers mate much appreciated , will have to certainly consider it , and thanks to No666 also some good points made . .

Offline ali

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1824 on: April 25, 2009, 02:40:57 pm »
Just watched same on Setanta Ireland, he said we would be familiar with the names, Arabs and that they were there on Tuesday night
for those of you watching in black and white Liverpool are the team with the ball

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1825 on: April 25, 2009, 02:43:18 pm »
Anybody see fairclough on Setanta Ireland saying it looks like new ownership imminent?

Edit: I see some have ;D

Those bloody ITK's eh !!!!  ;D

Any links going ? dont get setanta ireland as I live in Wales . . .

Offline ali

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1826 on: April 25, 2009, 02:45:36 pm »
Those bloody ITK's eh !!!!  ;D

Any links going ? dont get setanta ireland as I live in Wales . . .
Am watching it on sopcast ready for the match, David's at the stadium in Hull as part of Setanta's coverage team, interviewed pitchside
for those of you watching in black and white Liverpool are the team with the ball

Offline Igor Zidane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1827 on: April 25, 2009, 02:45:47 pm »
Think we need a source from supersub ,i think he's bullshitting meself like ;D
SOS No 821

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1828 on: April 25, 2009, 02:48:37 pm »
Think we need a source from supersub ,i think he's bullshitting meself like ;D

Just heard it meself new owners imminent  :)
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Funkster

• Main Stander
« Reply #1829 on: April 25, 2009, 02:50:51 pm »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scarf :scarf :hally Really hope this happens and its not another pr stunt.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Bob Paisley

Offline Igor Zidane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1830 on: April 25, 2009, 02:51:53 pm »
That will do for me Lynds , too high profile a figure to make this public . Hopefully it's already signed and sealed so that H+G can't pull the rug again .
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 03:00:20 pm by Igor Zidane »
SOS No 821

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1831 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:25 pm »
There is always the possibility he has just been reading this thread ;D
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1832 on: April 25, 2009, 02:58:30 pm »

Did you hear it on the tele or from a source Lynds ? ?

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1833 on: April 25, 2009, 03:00:54 pm »
Did you hear it on the tele or from a source Lynds ? ?

No mate on Steanta Ireland said Rafa and the players know about the new owners  :)
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1834 on: April 25, 2009, 03:03:34 pm »
No mate on Steanta Ireland said Rafa and the players know about the new owners  :)

ooooh ..... interesting ............. cheers Lynds

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #1835 on: April 25, 2009, 03:12:35 pm »
Where's the Supersub post, can't find it. What's been said?

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1836 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:19 pm »
Where's the Supersub post, can't find it. What's been said?

good luck looking for that  ;)

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1837 on: April 25, 2009, 03:29:58 pm »
So we believe this time? I bloody hope so. Can't take boycotting/watching on tv much longer - SO frustrating when you can't influence the game in any tiny way.

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #1838 on: April 25, 2009, 03:30:10 pm »
Told you it was happening, but to wait :P

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1839 on: April 25, 2009, 03:33:10 pm »
Its interesting that a former player has come out with that on TV but i dont believe it for one minute ,
I cant .