Author Topic: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS  (Read 185692 times)

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS
« Reply #1480 on: March 14, 2009, 11:21:13 pm »
What a fantastic win!

I can't describe in words how impressive this was. We beat the Mancs 4-1 away! 4-1!

In the first half, I thought Aurelio was our best player. Granted Torres had a circus with Vidic even before he got the equaliser. Gerrard coped with the pressure to make it 2-1. Don't quite know what happened in the 2nd, but we couldn't get going. For 20 minutes they owned the game. Then we got a single attack and everything was back to normal. They lost their way and we found ours again. Since Carra had a yellow of course they played C. Ronaldo against him (Aurelio had him in the 1st, so a change was expected for more than one reason.) It didn't help. Fergie got desperate. 3 subs at the same time. That's desperation and it didn't pay off. Thought Aurelio was worse in the 2nd, but boy did he get back on track with that match decisive goal! And what about Dossena? He only scores in the big games! :D

For the record - I thought both penalties were OK. Soft perhaps, but it was even. The red was spot on.

Verdict: Absolutely brilliant!

And for all those who has had their doubts - we do have the quality. If you can't see it after 4-0 against Real Madrid and 4-1 against the Mancs, you are blind. This race is tough, but it ain't over.

8 wins to go for that title challenge...

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline STORMTROOPER

• RAWK Pedagogue.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1481 on: March 14, 2009, 11:21:44 pm »
   Fair to say todays result was beyond what anyone could have expected.

We played top notch and I think a lot of people, media etc forgot just how could we can be with nando and SG clicking into gear. Maybe Im just one of these people who looks at negatives again but how the fuck can we play like that and not be able to swat shite teams lke Stoke, west ham etc.

I think we ve still got a chance of this league depending on united;s next week against Fulham. If they fail to win their arse might go.

Seen some of the c***s saying they want us in the champions league! I for one would love to smash them in that as well.   

trust me, no team wants us in the quarter finals

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #1482 on: March 14, 2009, 11:22:27 pm »
The expression on the faces of those vile, revolting people on their terraces was joyful enough. As if they had four of the most stinging, sharp, and cutting slaps administered to their cold cheeks. Shock, horror, bewilderment.

The look on the face of that repellent alcoholic old Govan tramp was so lovely to behold. The disgusting faces of their players, rendered helpless as they understood the magnitude of their humiliation, all of these were sights that will linger long in the memory.

But fuck all that, the real thing is, it felt like a resurrection. Not just of our season, but following Tuesday, of our swagger, and our possibility. We know what we are capable of now, and with addition and tweaking, we know what our boss is capable of making us do. It feels fucking lovely. It feels beautiful.

That's a lovely post Stussy.

Let's give it every ounce we have at home next weekend.  We have to make Villa shit their kecks  ;D
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Ecuared

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1483 on: March 14, 2009, 11:22:27 pm »
I am not going to stop smiling for a week. Today was such exquisite, sweet joy, to see their excruciating humiliation, to see our lads rape them and then piss on their floor with such swagger, to see them skinned alive and thrown to the dogs to be eaten, their horrible ugly bastard faces in misery, this is what dreams are made of.

Even if they win the league, I have a feeling, that the psychological and symbolic value of this victory for us will be massive and actual and significant. And today, following Tuesday night, has reaffirmed everything that this club is, and all that we are, in a dream like way. We swaggered over them like they were a pub team, we swaggered like we did against Madrid, and it felt like it did in the golden days.

Life is good, life is full of wonder.
The expression on the faces of those vile, revolting people on their terraces was joyful enough. As if they had four of the most stinging, sharp, and cutting slaps administered to their cold cheeks. Shock, horror, bewilderment.

The look on the face of that repellent alcoholic old Govan tramp was so lovely to behold. The disgusting faces of their players, rendered helpless as they understood the magnitude of their humiliation, all of these were sights that will linger long in the memory.

But fuck all that, the real thing is, it felt like a resurrection. Not just of our season, but following Tuesday, of our swagger, and our possibility. We know what we are capable of now, and with addition and tweaking, we know what our boss is capable of making us do. It feels fucking lovely. It feels beautiful.

Fucking great posts Stussy. Reading those put a big smile on my face, and I think encapsules how we are all feeling right now. If only Gerrard had got his second and Ferdinand had headed that cross into the back of the net..... whatever, today isn't a day to wonder what might have been, but to imagine the possibilities that lie ahead, no?
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1484 on: March 14, 2009, 11:22:37 pm »
so so so pleased we managed to humble the buggers today.  I've said it before, but the league has been there for the taking this season but injuries have hurt us.  The shower up the east lancs are poorer than usual this season and we should be out of sight by now but they have better funding and therefore more money to spend on their reserves.  Please please, if there's a God in heaven, he won't let the vermin win this season and ensure the trophy comes back to it's spiritual home.

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arts pics like ass in the morning
« Reply #1485 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:48 pm »
Oh right,forgot about that.had a few since :P hes right then

Not just that. The week weve had some people have not deserved. I was a cock in a In-gamethread once not so long ago. However someones on here are cocks all the time.
Rafa: Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Crowd: Spaniard, Spaniard, Spaniard...

Offline RedHandGang

• Kopite
« Reply #1486 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:07 pm »
Brilliant Redmen, what a result, if confidence was high after Real this will lift it to new heights. Now for the final push and I hope we continue in this vein up until the end of the season.
"One defends when his strength is inadaquate, he attacks when it is abundant."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1487 on: March 14, 2009, 11:26:31 pm »
Not just that. The week weve had some people have not deserved. I was a cock in a In-gamethread once not so long ago. However someones on here are cocks all the time.
Your not wrong mate.thats why i choose to stay away as i get bans calling the Dickheads for what they are

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1488 on: March 14, 2009, 11:30:01 pm »
Lots of level headed Mancs on 606 after the game fair do's they aint all bad like ,
commenting on us saying fair play to us , and complaining about fans leaving early .........
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1489 on: March 14, 2009, 11:30:15 pm »
Your not wrong mate.thats why i choose to stay away as i get bans calling the Dickheads for what they are

Which probably is right though and I thin youll agree. Mods can't red your mind or intent. Best to stay away. Think the result speaks for it self. You and I know that we have derserved this. A lot of people on here have deserved this. Some fuckers should have a good look at them selves.
Rafa: Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1490 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31:15 pm »
Which probably is right though and I thin youll agree. Mods can't red your mind or intent. Best to stay away. Think the result speaks for it self. You and I know that we have derserved this. A lot of people on here have deserved this. Some fuckers should have a good look at them selves.
;)

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #1491 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:14 pm »
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Get the fuck in lads!  1-4!
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #1492 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:15 pm »
Lots of level headed Mancs on 606 after the game fair do's they aint all bad like ,
commenting on us saying fair play to us , and complaining about fans leaving early .........
Which they did. I was just watching the goals for the 100th time today and only just realised that they were leaving like rats on a sinking ship as Dossena scored the pathetic fuckers. You'd think, with their teams record of late goals against us and the rest of the league over the last what...15 years, that they'd have stuck around, just in case.

HA HA HA HA HA ;D
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1493 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:17 pm »

Any mention of a "murderers" banner?

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1494 on: March 14, 2009, 11:37:06 pm »
My mate thought they were outplayed in fairness
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1495 on: March 14, 2009, 11:38:29 pm »
;)

Great club in stockholm called debaser. Real nice!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1496 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:04 pm »
Great club in stockholm called debaser. Real nice!
;D Cool

My real name is Captain Tsubasa,VDM changed it though ;D an i aint complaining :D i like it

Offline lfc aussie

• Anny Roader
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #1497 on: March 14, 2009, 11:40:42 pm »
Well Done LADS!!!!!!!

WE shoved it right up em. stuffed them 4-1 in front of 70,000 of their fans. FANTASTIC REDS.

Torres proved he is the best forward in the world today, and rafa got everything right.

Offline jribi

• Main Stander
« Reply #1498 on: March 14, 2009, 11:43:23 pm »
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Offline Simon-1973

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1499 on: March 14, 2009, 11:43:40 pm »
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1500 on: March 14, 2009, 11:44:55 pm »
Ooh just realised I havent even read the .tv reports
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #1501 on: March 14, 2009, 11:45:52 pm »
What a result. Great effort from the supporters as well.
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1502 on: March 14, 2009, 11:46:11 pm »
Beautiful  :scarf
Not as beautiful as this, empty seats included.

Offline SpenceUK1968

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1503 on: March 14, 2009, 11:47:17 pm »
A great end to a brilliant week. Oh boy! ;D

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1504 on: March 14, 2009, 11:47:33 pm »

They really are the shittiest, lowlife charlies of any support (not proper support) of any football club on earth.

Some examples from today:
1. Apart from one verse of 'Glory glory Man United', every single song from the charlies today was about US.
2. They sang 'murderers' at us nonstop until Torres'goal
3. Outside the ground, one wag was shouting ''I wish 206 of you scouse c*nts died, not 96''.  Even their own stewards wers disgusted by these c*nts.
4. On my plane home, I had to listen to 30 minutes of some c@nt song about 'michael Shields... needs 10 more years''.

Sad bastards. Its got to be said, these people have really no clue how to support their team.

Its like you take the worst moments from RAWK ingame threads for 5 years, and gather all the posters in one place, add in a charlie manager, captain and star forward, mix together, and presto.... its the Manc fans. Need treatment most of the obsessed fuckers.

Offline Simon-1973

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1505 on: March 14, 2009, 11:47:36 pm »

Even better mate  :thumbup
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #1506 on: March 14, 2009, 11:47:48 pm »
Doesn't get much better. Let me just type it.... :

Manchester United 1 V 4 LIVERPOOL

Thank you
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #1507 on: March 14, 2009, 11:50:17 pm »

Seriously?

Where abouts?
hi

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1508 on: March 14, 2009, 11:51:28 pm »
They really are the shittiest, lowlife charlies of any support (not proper support) of any football club on earth.

4. On my plane home, I had to listen to 30 minutes of some c@nt song about 'michael Shields... needs 10 more years''.

Should've smacked that cnut mate.  Even if it meant getting arrested it would be worth it.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1509 on: March 14, 2009, 11:51:43 pm »

1. Apart from one verse of 'Glory glory Man United', every single song from the charlies today was about US.
2. They sang 'murderers' at us nonstop until Torres'goal
3. Outside the ground, one wag was shouting ''I wish 206 of you scouse charlie uniform november tangos died, not 96''.  Even their own stewards wers disgusted by these charlie uniform november tangos.

Sad bastards. Its got to be said, these people have really no clue how to support their team.

Its like you take the worst moments from RAWK ingame threads for 5 years, and gather all the posters in one place, add in a charlie manager, captain and star forward, mix together, and presto.... its the Manc fans. Need treatment most of the obsessed fuckers.

Disgusting low life.

Makes it all the more sweeter to absolutely twat them on their own turf.

Wonderful, wonderful day.
The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Offline KingKolo

• usernamechangefullcirclejerk
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1510 on: March 14, 2009, 11:52:05 pm »

That is beautiful

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1511 on: March 14, 2009, 11:52:54 pm »
;D Cool

My real name is Captain Tsubasa,VDM changed it though ;D an i aint complaining :D i like it

Yup a rockclub. Great place.

Tsubasa is nice, how much could we get him for?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1512 on: March 14, 2009, 11:53:07 pm »
Dirk Kuyt was EVERYWHERE today.

And yes that did need emphasis. rewatching the game on sky now,
he put in some effort.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1513 on: March 14, 2009, 11:55:55 pm »
Yup a rockclub. Great place.

Tsubasa is nice, how much could we get him for?
Shirt sales alone would get back the fee we paid.so .... :P

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1514 on: March 14, 2009, 11:56:41 pm »
Shirt sales alone would get back the fee we paid.so .... :P

Great shot in that lad. Would be worth every penny

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #1515 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:00 pm »
Should've smacked that cnut mate.  Even if it meant getting arrested it would be worth it.

I'm not sure Shaun was fit enough to smack him.  He was trying to deal with his nose having been re-arranged over his face during the match  ;D
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline starlightshadow

• fickle f*cker
  • Kopite
« Reply #1516 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:49 pm »
I don't get RedCafe, I really don't. None of them seem remotely disappoined that they just got twatted 4-1 at home by their most hated rivals. Most of them see it as a "kick up the arse, which we needed" ('twas a kick up the arse alright, but don't think they needed it), or even a "good thing in disguise". I was fucking gutted after last year. Too upset really to see it as anything other than what it was: horrible and humiliating. Much of the old "they were ordinary, it's just that we were really shite" too ::)

Any, fuck 'em.

I will go to sleep tonight knowing that I have witnessed one of the greatest results LFC have had for, well, a very fucking long time (leaving aside Istanbul of course. Very little will ever come close to that). I'm still a little in shock really. Four one? FOUR bloody one?

Absolutely fantastic. Well in ;D
JFT96

'I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.'

Offline Hoodfella

• Attention seeker. ENT Speciallist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Strictly Morrocan Hashish - No Skunk here son!
    • TRIGGS VEGA
« Reply #1517 on: March 15, 2009, 12:00:51 am »
http://www.justin.tv/baftas

Streaam of the match being played. Still 0-0...actually pen just given to them!
If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. 

Plato o Plomo - Pablo Escobar.

Hashish is both the cause of and solution to all of my problems!

Offline wmm_ynwa

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1518 on: March 15, 2009, 12:01:59 am »
Speaking of redcafe, find this one absoloutely hilarious: http://www.redcafe.net/f6/liverpools-support-today-239895/

"Worst at OT this season, for a full allocation?" says one smackhead. Judging by today, United had the worst fans at Old Trafford all season... well, out of the ones that were left at the end anyway.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #1519 on: March 15, 2009, 12:02:11 am »
I love the fact that Gerrard could blaze wildly over and laugh about it.
JFT97