Author Topic: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS  (Read 186567 times)

Offline AndrewFitz22

• easily outfoxed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS
« Reply #1440 on: March 14, 2009, 10:39:00 pm »
Still in bits after the match.

Every now and again when I see something related to todays game, I punch the air with my fist...

Watching MOTD and seeing The Doss lob VDS was the best, biting my fingers to stop myself losin the plot in front of me nan.

Offline RedSandgrounder

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1441 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:30 pm »
Fucking hell, why can't Manchester United fans have any hint of class or dignity in defeat?

Yes they'll probably win the Premier League, yes they were awful, yes it's not one of the all time great Real Madrid sides.

But please just fuck right off, let us have this day, not one "fair play" or just not saying anything.

They have to have their word in "well Liverpool are the best team in the world now aren't they" FUCK OFF - WE WON TODAY, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE, LET US HAVE OUR DAY, LET US HAVE THE BRAGGING RIGHTS JUST FOR THIS ONE MOMENT!

Oh, and I fucking hate Evertonians - a couple chanting United, and Viva Ronaldo in the bar I was in, were more up for it than the United fans - c*nts.
PSN: DHitchers

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
« Reply #1442 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:34 pm »
As sweet as it comes . Well in Redmen, shall enjoy work on Monday. GET IN!
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline Andyb

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1443 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:51 pm »
Eh?

4-4-2 ? 
4-5-1?
4-1-4-1  ;D

I'll get me coat !
we no longer dream    we realise this is reality....we are this good!

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #1444 on: March 14, 2009, 10:41:25 pm »
Equaliser went in, my hand went up in celebration, for some reason CTR's face went down, fist into nose and blood everywhere. Everyone around us bouncing and CTR stood there shouting "you stupid twat, my nose is broken."

Awwww....poor Shaun. 
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1445 on: March 14, 2009, 10:43:12 pm »

I am not going to stop smiling for a week. Today was such exquisite, sweet joy, to see their excruciating humiliation, to see our lads rape them and then piss on their floor with such swagger, to see them skinned alive and thrown to the dogs to be eaten, their horrible ugly bastard faces in misery, this is what dreams are made of.

Even if they win the league, I have a feeling, that the psychological and symbolic value of this victory for us will be massive and actual and significant. And today, following Tuesday night, has reaffirmed everything that this club is, and all that we are, in a dream like way. We swaggered over them like they were a pub team, we swaggered like we did against Madrid, and it felt like it did in the golden days.

Life is good, life is full of wonder.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #1446 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:18 pm »
I am not going to stop smiling for a week. Today was such exquisite, sweet joy, to see their excruciating humiliation, to see our lads rape them and then piss on their floor with such swagger, to see them skinned alive and thrown to the dogs to be eaten, their horrible ugly bastard faces in misery, this is what dreams are made of.

Even if they win the league, I have a feeling, that the psychological and symbolic value of this victory for us will be massive and actual and significant. And today, following Tuesday night, has reaffirmed everything that this club is, and all that we are, in a dream like way. We swaggered over them like they were a pub team, we swaggered like we did against Madrid, and it felt like it did in the golden days.

:thumbup
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #1447 on: March 14, 2009, 10:44:23 pm »
Dont want to sound like some over the top drama queen twat,but.........

Cant believe how lucky i am to be born into supporting this team.i really cant

I thought that when I was at primary school, I used to think 'I could have been raised anywhere in the world, yet I was raised next to the greatest club in the world, I must be special' now I'm older I realise you don't have to be from the area to support the club but I still feel lucky as fuck. There was a thread a while back from a user called Diplomatique (some yank bird) which encompassed what Liverpool means to people. I do think the majority of our fans have no choice in who to support we just are.
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1448 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:56 pm »
Tell me ma me ma
To put the champagne on ice
We beaten United twice!
Tell me ma me ma

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1449 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:24 pm »

Great post, mate.

:)

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1450 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:58 pm »
Tell me ma me ma
To put the champagne on ice
We beaten United twice!
Tell me ma me ma

Nah, mate, need to crack that bottle open!!

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #1451 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:28 pm »
They have to have their word in "well Liverpool are the best team in the world now aren't they" FUCK OFF - WE WON TODAY, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE, LET US HAVE OUR DAY, LET US HAVE THE BRAGGING RIGHTS JUST FOR THIS ONE MOMENT!

My mate texts me after the match saying 'well done you crushed us speak to you later'
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #1452 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:53 pm »
Equaliser went in, my hand went up in celebration, for some reason CTR's face went down, fist into nose and blood everywhere. Everyone around us bouncing and CTR stood there shouting "you stupid twat, my nose is broken."

lol.

Hope your nose is alright CTR :wave

Offline bootroom boy

• Kopite
« Reply #1453 on: March 14, 2009, 10:49:24 pm »
As usual, mancs causing murder at the end, few of the lads got chased by firms , shitbag twats.
Suppose their knuckles were scraping the ground as they chased?
Nothing more than Neanderthals!

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1454 on: March 14, 2009, 10:49:26 pm »
Nah, mate, need to crack that bottle open!!

Excellent point

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1455 on: March 14, 2009, 10:53:19 pm »

coleen will have fixed the strap-on on and will be pounding away on rooneys fat arse.

which would be the second ass-fucking of the day, no?

Offline Brunes27

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1456 on: March 14, 2009, 10:54:30 pm »

Fair to say todays result was beyond what anyone could have expected.

We played top notch and I think a lot of people, media etc forgot just how could we can be with nando and SG clicking into gear. Maybe Im just one of these people who looks at negatives again but how the fuck can we play like that and not be able to swat shite teams lke Stoke, west ham etc.

I think we ve still got a chance of this league depending on united;s next week against Fulham. If they fail to win their arse might go.

Seen some of the c***s saying they want us in the champions league! I for one would love to smash them in that as well.   

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #1457 on: March 14, 2009, 10:54:42 pm »
I thought that when I was at primary school, I used to think 'I could have been raised anywhere in the world, yet I was raised next to the greatest club in the world, I must be special' now I'm older I realise you don't have to be from the area to support the club but I still feel lucky as fuck. There was a thread a while back from a user called Diplomatique (some yank bird) which encompassed what Liverpool means to people. I do think the majority of our fans have no choice in who to support we just are.

superb post!
OMG, I'm an  Internet Terrorist Level V !! LMFAO

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1458 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:01 pm »

The expression on the faces of those vile, revolting people on their terraces was joyful enough. As if they had four of the most stinging, sharp, and cutting slaps administered to their cold cheeks. Shock, horror, bewilderment.

The look on the face of that repellent alcoholic old Govan tramp was so lovely to behold. The disgusting faces of their players, rendered helpless as they understood the magnitude of their humiliation, all of these were sights that will linger long in the memory.

But fuck all that, the real thing is, it felt like a resurrection. Not just of our season, but following Tuesday, of our swagger, and our possibility. We know what we are capable of now, and with addition and tweaking, we know what our boss is capable of making us do. It feels fucking lovely. It feels beautiful.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1459 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:29 pm »
Still in bits after the match.

Every now and again when I see something related to todays game, I punch the air with my fist...

Watching MOTD and seeing The Doss lob VDS was the best, biting my fingers to stop myself losin the plot in front of me nan.
MOTD was the first I saw any of the game, Doss was brilliant!! ;D
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline vegasred23

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1460 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:42 pm »
What a fabulous day. I hardly ever post.  I try to listen and learn than talk about things I know little about, compared to most on this site.  This week has reaffirmed the decision 6 years ago to support this club. Its a long story. I sometimes feel like an outsider because the club hasn't been handed down to me for generations.  Or am I a scouser.  However, we as supporters have went had so many ups and downs the last 2 years or so.   

I try my best to listen to the true Reds on here and learn from their knowledge.  Especially the likes of Terry, Fat Scouser, Pheeny, L6, Ben S., Bradigor, Lo, Art V, Gedo, Shanklyboy, Shankslegend, even 4pool,  and a whole host of others I'm sure I missed.  Thank you for showing me the way it should be done.  To support with class and dignity.

So to all the RAWKites and supporters who have always stayed positive throughout the bad times. This week was for you.  Enjoy

Edit-Ok how could I foget BHAS, Capon,Sarge, and Garstonite
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:06:40 pm by vegasred23 »

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:52 pm »

Only two bad things about today.

(1) We should have scored five.

(2) I wanted Mascherano to repay last years crucifixion with a goal.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #1462 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:39 pm »
The expression on the faces of those vile, revolting people on their terraces was joyful enough. As if they had four of the most stinging, sharp, and cutting slaps administered to their cold cheeks. Shock, horror, bewilderment.

The look on the face of that repellent alcoholic old Govan tramp was so lovely to behold. The disgusting faces of their players, rendered helpless as they understood the magnitude of their humiliation, all of these were sights that will linger long in the memory.

But fuck all that, the real thing is, it felt like a resurrection. Not just of our season, but following Tuesday, of our swagger, and our possibility. We know what we are capable of now, and with addition and tweaking, we know what our boss is capable of making us do. It feels fucking lovely. It feels beautiful.

Spot on Stussy!
Gratitude

Offline dublinboy

• Boys Pen
« Reply #1463 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:46 pm »
what a day what a week i love this team

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1464 on: March 14, 2009, 10:57:33 pm »
Spot on Dave mate

Offline Cletus vanDamme

• Main Stander
« Reply #1465 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:42 pm »
Just tuned in, apologies if said before, was in tears at full time. No more to say.

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1466 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:57 pm »
I mentioned this on page 1 but probably been lost in all the celebrating...

But todays mauling meant a SIX goal swing in the goal difference between us and them uniforms.

Another loss for them, and a big win for us, and we can close in on their GD.

You just never know.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1467 on: March 14, 2009, 11:02:01 pm »
I love their excuse : " Our defenders made mistakes and gifted the goals " ...well the same thing happened in september and I wont mind it happening over and over again...how clueless are they not realising its our pressure that made them make mistakes in the first place.

Offline AndrewFitz22

• easily outfoxed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1468 on: March 14, 2009, 11:02:55 pm »

Oo sweet Jesus, I think I've seen all the goals 10 times over before MOTD came on....

The best striker in the world is the one and only Fernando Torres and he showed that today by bringing Vidic on a tour of OT with an injury!

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1469 on: March 14, 2009, 11:03:12 pm »
I love their excuse : " Our defenders made mistakes and gifted the goals " ...well the same thing happened in september and I wont mind it happening over and over again...how clueless are they not realising its our pressure that made them make mistakes in the first place.
Yup

Offline Ulke

• Main Stander
  • Blörgh!
« Reply #1470 on: March 14, 2009, 11:06:53 pm »
Best result since Istanbul.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #1471 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:50 pm »
His finish was class to be fair to him
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline eel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1472 on: March 14, 2009, 11:10:23 pm »
so based on their performance today who is better ? ronaldo or stevie  :-* (infact was ronaldo playing  ;D)

had a old manc mate who always used to say stevie went missing in big games  :wave :P

Offline 10 years from Sami

• Main Stander
« Reply #1473 on: March 14, 2009, 11:13:05 pm »
so based on their performance today who is better ? ronaldo or stevie  :-* (infact was ronaldo playing  ;D)

had a old manc mate who always used to say stevie went missing in big games  :wave :P

Is your mate 'special'?

Gerrard's the only player to score in every club final. Istanbul he was heroic and cardiff 06 he single handedly won us the cup :D

Ronaldo just been let out of Aurelio's pocket for what it's worth.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #1474 on: March 14, 2009, 11:14:22 pm »
Only two bad things about today.

(1) We should have scored six. (Gerrard's terrible miss at the end, and then El Zhar should have set up Babel)

(2) I wanted Mascherano to repay last years crucifixion with a goal.

fixed a bit for you Stussy
Gratitude

Offline AndrewFitz22

• easily outfoxed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1475 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:11 pm »
Ronaldo just been let out of Aurelio's pocket for what it's worth.

Meanwhile I hear Torres is keeping Vidic as a souvenir to remind him of todays victory.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1476 on: March 14, 2009, 11:17:30 pm »
His finish was class to be fair to him
It was...

Cant believe Ive read all 37 pages of this thread ;D
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1477 on: March 14, 2009, 11:19:27 pm »
It was...

Cant believe Ive read all 37 pages of this thread ;D
I can ;D

Offline STORMTROOPER

• RAWK Pedagogue.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: March 14, 2009, 11:20:00 pm »
which would be the second ass-fucking of the day, no?

oui

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend

YNWA Rafa.