Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2600922 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #440 on: November 17, 2014, 09:24:01 pm »
Perhaps you should practice the drums when he turns the TV on ?

It's tempting! Currently have my TV up even louder to drown his out, so it ends up like some kind of ridiculous contest of outdoing each other.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #441 on: November 17, 2014, 09:57:00 pm »
At least he got out of the car, he could easily have just lobbed them out the window.

(I must point out that I'm not defending the Manc, wouldn't piss on one if he was ablaze)
I  was  parked opposite   a mcnastys one  time and  saw a family of four parked in the car park with their meals. They all dumped their crap out their windows before driving off. Their was a bin 5ft away. What kind of parent teaches their kids that that is ok?

If I hadn't been waiting on my own kids I would have followed them and dumped their rubbish on their lawn.

It's the scummy things like that that make you wonder if the human race is worth it.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #442 on: November 17, 2014, 10:20:28 pm »
I found that the 'richer' the person was the more they thought they could be a shit customer, which unfortunately for them it just meant that I was going to be a pain in the ass.

Agree fully. And the tighter they are tips wise, as in none! The 'poorer' he person, the far more chance of a tip!

I worked at a variety of jobs in the evening after work while saving up to get married, and I always tried to be polite and give good service even though I was tired.  I found most people responded nicely save for a few arseholes - but you'll always get them.  I've never forgotten how dependent I was for tips so I tend to tip a quid or two to the takeaway delivery man - its fuck all on top of a meal anyway - and I'll give a cash tip to the waiter/ess when service is included in the bill.  And I'm not patronising anyone.  It all mounts up and makes a difference.  I know.  I've been there.   

Again agree. I have mates/partner who say I aint tipping that/er dont give em a £2 tip. Same as you, been there and done that.

definitely

i used to deliver to one couple every week. big fat fucker and his wife. they had big electric gates, two brand new cars and during the peak property years in ireland id say the house was worth 1m euro. he never tipped. that was fine but i was rooting for change one night (about 10 cent) and he just sniggered "call it a tip"

i thought if you dont want to tip fine, but dont take the fucking piss. following week i walked up with the same order which was worth about 16 euro. 99% of customers never asked for a reciept so i charged him 18

Mate I had a fare (taxi driver) gets him home and he hands me a load of slummy and says "pick the bones out of that"...5p fucking tip!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:22:54 pm by oddball »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: November 17, 2014, 11:33:15 pm »
Was once eating out with a large group of people, say 12 of us, for a hen night (so not all of them were my friends), the service wasn't great but at the end only about 2 of us tipped, was was rather embarassing to be honest, but the manager of the establishment...lets call it Prezzo, actually then asked for a tip which I thought was a bit cheeky, but it was still tight and it would of been £2 or £3 each, I was horrified!

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: November 18, 2014, 12:02:00 am »
Lazy bastard Manc got out of his car at a set of lights in Stretford, right by Old Trafford Cricket ground, with two KFC boxes an put them in the grass. Take them home you c*nt.

Crazy. The idea is to keep the box in the car for as long as possible so the car smells of fried chicken for as long as possible.

80% meal, 20% air freshener.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2014, 12:17:50 am »
Where I live is largely single lane sunken country roads with high hedges with often no passing place for a kilometre or more so for it to work reasonably well, you rely on drivers being sensible and keeping an eye on the passing places and using roadcraft to look well into the distance in case someone is coming the other direction and then either you pull into the next passing place and flash them to signal they can have the section, or if you are past the passing place the general rule is the vehicle nearest to a passing place is the one that will reverse into it.

Unfortunately, it would appear these days that the larger and more modern and flash looking the 4x4 (and I'm sorry but it seems to be largely those driven by women, even my wife says so, we suspect largely 2nd home owners from London or such pretending to be countryfolk for the weekend), the less able they are to either drive onto the verge or push into the hedge or ditch slightly to allow both vehicles to then squeeze past each other, or failing that to successully reverse to a passing place to negotiate the otherwise impasse. I've lost count of the number of times I've ended up having to reverse when some idiot I've met is obviously incapable of driving their vehicle or being able to judge its width. Once I had to reverse about 2 kilometres along a single track in the rain and dark and they even had their head lights on full beam. I wouldn't mind so much, provided I'm not on a tight schedule I'm reasonably tolerant of those less skilled or experienced at driving, but these days it's getting a bit too frequent that having done all that you then don't even get a thank you wave or slightest signal of acknowledgement.

But I do know a local guy who once when confronted with this situation, and he happened to be towing a trailer with sheep in as well so you would have thought some common sense would have prevailed given those circumstances, when a woman in some kind of brand new Range Rover Evoque starship Enterprise thing with as usual, not a trace of mud on it, just wouldn't reverse back to the passing place that was just 50 metres behind her. She wanted him to reverse instead and gestured as such. So, since he was in no rush, he simply turned his engine off, got his flask of tea out and settled down and started reading his newspaper. After 20 minutes or so of her pulling faces, gesticulating and horn beeping which he responded to by just smiling and waving, he said she finally got the message that he just wasn't moving and so with predictably great difficulty she managed to reverse with the usual glowering face typical of so many of these people who assume they are for some reason entitled to always getting their way at the expense of others.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:23:07 am by The Gulleysucker »
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #446 on: November 18, 2014, 12:45:47 am »
People who don't let old or disabled people off the bus first before they get on. It's not fucking hard. Travelling by bus in and out of town several times a week I see it far too often. You'll see an old lady about 80 odd who can't move that well and before she can even make her move to get off the bus when the doors open some prick will just try and barge past.

I wouldn't class it as a 'small thing', it's fucking horrible really but it pisses me off no end.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: November 18, 2014, 12:52:53 am »
Bloke in the flat below me has his TV on so loud I may as well be sat in the same room. That's pretty fucking annoying.
Must be annoying if he's watching Television X when you're having a game of Dominos with your Aunty.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: November 18, 2014, 06:59:50 am »
Where I live is largely single lane sunken country roads with high hedges with often no passing place for a kilometre or more so for it to work reasonably well, you rely on drivers being sensible and keeping an eye on the passing places and using roadcraft to look well into the distance in case someone is coming the other direction and then either you pull into the next passing place and flash them to signal they can have the section, or if you are past the passing place the general rule is the vehicle nearest to a passing place is the one that will reverse into it.

Unfortunately, it would appear these days that the larger and more modern and flash looking the 4x4 (and I'm sorry but it seems to be largely those driven by women, even my wife says so, we suspect largely 2nd home owners from London or such pretending to be countryfolk for the weekend), the less able they are to either drive onto the verge or push into the hedge or ditch slightly to allow both vehicles to then squeeze past each other, or failing that to successully reverse to a passing place to negotiate the otherwise impasse. I've lost count of the number of times I've ended up having to reverse when some idiot I've met is obviously incapable of driving their vehicle or being able to judge its width. Once I had to reverse about 2 kilometres along a single track in the rain and dark and they even had their head lights on full beam. I wouldn't mind so much, provided I'm not on a tight schedule I'm reasonably tolerant of those less skilled or experienced at driving, but these days it's getting a bit too frequent that having done all that you then don't even get a thank you wave or slightest signal of acknowledgement.

But I do know a local guy who once when confronted with this situation, and he happened to be towing a trailer with sheep in as well so you would have thought some common sense would have prevailed given those circumstances, when a woman in some kind of brand new Range Rover Evoque starship Enterprise thing with as usual, not a trace of mud on it, just wouldn't reverse back to the passing place that was just 50 metres behind her. She wanted him to reverse instead and gestured as such. So, since he was in no rush, he simply turned his engine off, got his flask of tea out and settled down and started reading his newspaper. After 20 minutes or so of her pulling faces, gesticulating and horn beeping which he responded to by just smiling and waving, he said she finally got the message that he just wasn't moving and so with predictably great difficulty she managed to reverse with the usual glowering face typical of so many of these people who assume they are for some reason entitled to always getting their way at the expense of others.

I can confirmm this is true having also grown up in the countryside full of single lane roads.

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #449 on: November 18, 2014, 07:15:33 am »
Packing the weekly shop in Asda, I was informed by a rather sour checkout operator that she could only give me one plastic bag at a time. This led to a massive backlog in packing as I struggled to prise apart the bag opening, whilst getting more irate that my soft goods were becoming squashed. Fascists.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2014, 08:10:31 am »
People who leave the milk out. Do I look like I want warm milk on my cereal?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2014, 08:57:55 am »

Now that is one of the most fucking marvellous pieces I have ever read.  Brilliant Brilliant stuff.   :champ :champ :champ :thumbup :wellin :scarf  Mr May was one of the most courteous drivers in those circumstances.  This used to result in me doing the eye bulging fangs out screeching wankers there's a passing place just behind their back wheel fucking wankers and tossers sort of thing.  Brilliant and again Brilliant. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2014, 01:08:23 pm »
Had some daft cow nearly drive into me today because she couldn't see out of her fucking windscreen the fucking idiot.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #453 on: November 18, 2014, 01:21:05 pm »
People who don't let old or disabled people off the bus first before they get on. It's not fucking hard. Travelling by bus in and out of town several times a week I see it far too often. You'll see an old lady about 80 odd who can't move that well and before she can even make her move to get off the bus when the doors open some prick will just try and barge past.

I wouldn't class it as a 'small thing', it's fucking horrible really but it pisses me off no end.

Along similar lines, people who crowd at the train doors before they open and don't step back to let people off, instead just barge through so they can get on the train before anyone else.

And while I'm here, slow moving people.  If you're going to be going anywhere at a snail's pace, at least try and make sure you're not taking up the whole path and ruining everything for the speedsters among us.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2014, 01:57:12 pm »
Along similar lines, people who crowd at the train doors before they open and don't step back to let people off, instead just barge through so they can get on the train before anyone else.

People who try to get on a subway/metro/bus/tram before people have gone off are complete weapons. Expel them from society.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2014, 02:14:52 pm »
Fat people who moan that they're fat while stuffing their face with cheese on toast.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2014, 02:16:25 pm »
Fat people who moan that they're fat while stuffing their face with cheese on toast.
That would fall under the big thongs in life that really annoy you
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2014, 02:52:10 pm »
Had some daft cow nearly drive into me today because she couldn't see out of her fucking windscreen the fucking idiot.

Pisses me off as well.

Clear a small area of windscreen, so it must be like driving whilst peering through a letterbox.

People that don't clear snow off their cars before setting off.

Couple of years ago I watched one of the neighbours clean all the snow off her car apart from the roof, it looked like it had a chef's hat on. I was clearing mine off at the same time. I offered to clear her car with the broom I was doing mine with but she declined saying she was in a hurry. As I followed her down the steep hill off our estate I could see that as she slowed and came to a stop all the snow on her roof slid forwards over her windscreen. I watched from the warmth of my heated seats as she got out into 6 inches of slush and cleaned it off, she kept glancing at me, hoping I'd get out and do it for her. You had your chance was muttered under my breath on more than one occasion.

13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2014, 02:54:04 pm »

Skinny Latte and a slice of chocolate cake please
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #459 on: November 18, 2014, 02:56:24 pm »
my other sport is Ice hockey and the number of times whole families do not get up for the National Anthem before the game really pisses me off, what kind of parents teach their kids this lack of respect !
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #460 on: November 18, 2014, 03:02:16 pm »
buffering

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #461 on: November 18, 2014, 03:13:20 pm »
parent coaches of really young soccer teams (10 and below) who take the game way too seriously and make the whole game a miserable experience for the kids

idiots

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #462 on: November 18, 2014, 03:15:18 pm »
parent coaches of really young soccer teams (10 and below) who take the game way too seriously and make the whole game a miserable experience for the kids

idiots

I coach an under 7's team with my cousin and the shite you hear from the touchline is unbelievable. Parents instructing their kids to snap other kids, calling the referee all the c*nts in the world and generally putting an unholy amount of pressure on their own kids. It's horrendous at times.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #463 on: November 18, 2014, 03:17:06 pm »

idiots
and then practically walking on the pitch

get the fcuk back

my mate coaches under aged teams and says parents and refs just ruin it
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: November 18, 2014, 03:17:30 pm »
I coach an under 7's team with my cousin and the shite you hear from the touchline is unbelievable. Parents instructing their kids to snap other kids, calling the referee all the c*nts in the world and generally putting an unholy amount of pressure on their own kids. It's horrendous at times.

:o

Fucking hell, whatever happened to actually enjoying the game ?
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2014, 04:07:00 pm »
Finally a classic example, you hold a door open and get no acknowledgement.

Really? You want acknowledgement for holding a door open? You should hold the door open because it's the decent thing to do not because you need a thank you.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: November 18, 2014, 04:13:18 pm »

Christ. That's horrendous.

It's hard enough just trying to be coordinated at that age as it is. Poor buggers.

Do you play offside? One thing I could never stand as a kid was the parent who'd be unofficial linesman and stalk the back four all game trying to get us into line. WE DON'T CARE YOU TWAT.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #467 on: November 18, 2014, 04:18:06 pm »
Really? You want acknowledgement for holding a door open? You should hold the door open because it's the decent thing to do not because you need a thank you.

Not saying "thank you" to someone for opening a door for you is very rude. Basic manners imo
JFT96 - YNWA

Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #468 on: November 18, 2014, 04:19:06 pm »

My son plays in an under 7s team and I heard one parent screaming the other week "offside". I burst out laughing.
JFT96 - YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #469 on: November 18, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »
Not saying "thank you" to someone for opening a door for you is very rude. Basic manners imo
yep. i hate when someone doesnt bother saying it. i usually just go at them then "oh by the way you're welcome"
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #470 on: November 18, 2014, 04:25:01 pm »
yep. i hate when someone doesnt bother saying it. i usually just go at them then "oh by the way you're welcome"

I exhale loudly.
JFT96 - YNWA

Offline Zephyr

• Thinks of RAWK whilst pleasuring himself
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #471 on: November 18, 2014, 06:06:46 pm »
People with really shit voices.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2014, 06:09:11 pm »
People who say 'math' instead of 'maths'
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »
People who say 'maths' instead of 'math'
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2014, 06:14:30 pm »
People who say 'maths' instead of 'math'

People who say 'math' instead of 'maths'... Actually I couldn't give a toss as either is correct depending on where you come from. How do you feel about 'physic' or 'physics'?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2014, 06:41:24 pm »
People who sign every post they make.

Regards,

wampa1

Offline Cochise

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2014, 07:02:57 pm »
People with really shit voices.

That's me that. I sound fucking horrible.
JFT96 - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2014, 07:10:57 pm »

Regards,

wampa1

Agreed.

Mitch

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2014, 07:19:34 pm »

Regards,

wampa1

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2014, 07:27:14 pm »
People who say 'math' instead of 'maths'... Actually I couldn't give a toss as either is correct depending on where you come from. How do you feel about 'physic' or 'physics'?

Was only joking with lankyguy007, I really don't care which one.  :)