Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2612757 times)

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11200 on: May 20, 2017, 05:28:28 pm »
Afternoon naps. Always feel more tired than before I took the nap, horrible feeling.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11201 on: May 20, 2017, 09:39:19 pm »
Afternoon naps. Always feel more tired than before I took the nap, horrible feeling.

Spot on. They always feel great as you drift off to sleep but you wake up feeling shit.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11202 on: May 20, 2017, 10:49:03 pm »

Spot on. They always feel great as you drift off to sleep but you wake up feeling shit.

You're sleeping too long. Keep it to less than 30 minutes if you struggle with it. Otherwise you drift into deep sleep and you'll either feel knackered when you wake up, or need to sleep a lot longer.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11203 on: May 20, 2017, 11:51:35 pm »
Have a shot of espresso as you are falling asleep, and keep the nap to about twenty min's.
By the time you wake up the espresso has kicked in and gives you an extra boost.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11204 on: May 21, 2017, 08:25:47 am »
When you park your arse for a No2 & you get a knock/shout almost immediately.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11205 on: May 21, 2017, 10:09:54 am »
Your 8 yr old son bursting into your room at quarter past 11 (an hour after he went to bed and should have been well asleep) while you are doing the deed with the light on. "I could hear Mummy making all these strange noises".

He#s not mentioned it today so hoping he's forgotten.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11206 on: May 21, 2017, 02:47:46 pm »
Can any fellow guitar players tell me why plectrums have such an uncanny ability to magically vanish into thin air when dropped on the floor? 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11207 on: May 21, 2017, 11:09:59 pm »
worse is when someone wakes you up 4 seconds into said nap
When you park your arse for a No2 & you get a knock/shout almost immediately.
cleaner in an old job was an absolute bitch for this. You'd be about to unload the cargo and she would barge in. Would put you off something you'd be looking forward all day too
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11208 on: May 21, 2017, 11:10:16 pm »
John Terrys farewell today

Cringe
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11209 on: May 22, 2017, 07:14:35 am »
Went out to wash my car and there are the tell tale scratches that some fuckers mangy cat has been on the bonnet. Fucking fuming, first time I've had a proper nice car and its getting damaged by some other c*nts property.

Fucking owning cats should be banned unless you keep the fuckers in the house.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11210 on: May 22, 2017, 07:52:51 am »
Went out to wash my car and there are the tell tale scratches that some fuckers mangy cat has been on the bonnet. Fucking fuming, first time I've had a proper nice car and its getting damaged by some other c*nts property.

One of my neighbours has 5 cats & they relentlessly mark their territory,it drives me bonkers. Absolutely despise cats now.
My other neighbours are chinese,their back door & windows are always open & almost permanently eminating food smells..yep you guessed it,i fucking hate chinese food.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11211 on: May 22, 2017, 08:08:45 am »

I had cats for years. My kid has 5 with his ma at the minute. Lived in a street where at least 4 other residents out of 12 households owned cats. Never ever did I see a cat on a car. I don't think in my whole life I've seen a cat on a car now I think about it. Are you certain it's a cat? Nothing else it could be?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11212 on: May 22, 2017, 09:36:18 am »
I had cats for years. My kid has 5 with his ma at the minute. Lived in a street where at least 4 other residents out of 12 households owned cats. Never ever did I see a cat on a car. I don't think in my whole life I've seen a cat on a car now I think about it. Are you certain it's a cat? Nothing else it could be?

Cats deffo like cars mate, I've often seen one curled up on a hot bonnet. They are heat-seeking furballs a lot of the time after all.

They do more often go underneath cars though. Where they can still get the warmth but go unseen.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11213 on: May 22, 2017, 02:12:29 pm »

Yeah deffo a cat, have seen them on the wife's car in the past and seen the same scratches. She's not fussed about her car as its been bashed by her enough, mine is an immaculate x type jag
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11214 on: May 22, 2017, 02:36:16 pm »
My kid has 5 with his ma at the minute.

Explains a lot.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11215 on: May 22, 2017, 02:38:51 pm »
For the last few hours the Mancs have had at least two large corporate helicopters ferrying corporates from Manc airport to the ground, its been constant for about 4 hours now. The noise is doing my head in and why can't the c*nts just get a coach rather than fucking showing off how much money they have?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11216 on: May 22, 2017, 04:48:23 pm »
One of my neighbours has 5 cats & they relentlessly mark their territory,it drives me bonkers. Absolutely despise cats now.
My other neighbours are chinese,their back door & windows are always open & almost permanently eminating food smells..yep you guessed it,i fucking hate chinese food.

Well give it some time and the Chinese might eliminate one of your problems

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #11217 on: May 23, 2017, 08:44:31 am »
Ordered a bed five days ago, receive a call twenty minutes before delivery saying the mattress is out of stock. Thanks for the heads up.
AHA!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11218 on: May 23, 2017, 10:34:34 am »
Parallel parking. I've been driving 5 years and I still can't do it.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11219 on: May 23, 2017, 01:05:21 pm »
Parallel parking. I've been driving 5 years and I still can't do it.

Same here, if I cant drive into a space forward I just avoid it.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11220 on: May 23, 2017, 01:45:16 pm »
Or when people do this on the bus/train, in the pub etc.

If you're not going to answer it, don't stare at it and leave it ringing loudly, just press ignore.

If you're getting spammy calls, pressing ignore just tells them the account is live so they will call back. Over and over and over and over
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11221 on: May 23, 2017, 01:52:29 pm »
People who can't do simple driving manoeuvres being allowed a drivers license.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11222 on: May 23, 2017, 01:54:07 pm »

Barney said he's trying okay!
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11223 on: May 23, 2017, 02:30:54 pm »

It's anything but simple. If the space is big enough, I'll go for it. But I was watching some guy in the car park earlier and he had about a foot either end of the car to work with. Slotted it in perfectly first time. I'd have been there for days.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11224 on: May 23, 2017, 03:54:38 pm »
End of the football season when there's no Euros or World Cup to look forward to[i know there's a few finals & Internationals to be played], Summer seems to take forever, can't wait until August when the season starts again, especially the Champions League.
#Sausages

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11225 on: May 23, 2017, 04:13:26 pm »
The media image of hackers being cringe worthy shit like a bloke in a hood with matrix letters flowing behind him or worse.. Whack Hacker into Google image search for a laugh!

BRB putting a balaclava on to guess your first pet's name

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11226 on: May 23, 2017, 06:00:13 pm »
Ordered a bed five days ago, receive a call twenty minutes before delivery saying the mattress is out of stock. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure if you meant to use those words but perfectly apt :)

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11227 on: May 23, 2017, 06:02:20 pm »
Always thought this is what hackers look like

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11228 on: May 23, 2017, 06:14:34 pm »
Always thought this is what hackers look like

That adonis ain't no hacker. He needs a hoodie.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11229 on: May 23, 2017, 09:00:02 pm »
It's anything but simple. If the space is big enough, I'll go for it. But I was watching some guy in the car park earlier and he had about a foot either end of the car to work with. Slotted it in perfectly first time. I'd have been there for days.

Fit front and reverse parking sensors or a camera, they'll help a lot.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11230 on: May 23, 2017, 09:44:08 pm »
When your ex blocks you for a year then messages you.
Mods can you change my name to Melissa x

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11231 on: May 24, 2017, 09:12:05 am »
When your ex blocks you for a year then messages you.

I do that all the time ;D
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11232 on: May 24, 2017, 01:06:13 pm »
Same here, if I cant drive into a space forward I just avoid it.

Glad to see I am not the only awful parker. I was never taught bay parking either and find it a massive mission. Two spaces together is a godsend.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11233 on: May 24, 2017, 01:11:01 pm »
Men admitting to not being able to parallel park.

Ban these filth.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11234 on: May 24, 2017, 01:26:41 pm »
Glad to see I am not the only awful parker. I was never taught bay parking either and find it a massive mission. Two spaces together is a godsend.

Bay parks a piece of piss, but yeah parallel I just can be bothered remembering the way to do it. I know its easy like, I just cant be arsed.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11235 on: May 24, 2017, 01:39:18 pm »

Bay parking is easy. Could do that with my eyes closed.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #11236 on: May 24, 2017, 02:31:50 pm »
When people say "can't be asked" instead of "can't be arsed"
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #11237 on: May 24, 2017, 02:38:49 pm »
I run a small business selling mens clothing. I regularly get messages so stupid they make me want to rip my own face off, and I have to reply in a polite manner.

A woman has just asked me the sizing of a jacket, which I have for sale as a mens 2XL. She asks me the size. So i tell her, 2XL, it has a 50 chest.

"what does that mean?".

Well it means when zipped from pit to pit it measures 25 inches, which is a 50 chest. Measure the jacket he owns and you'll see if this fits.

"He's only been my boyfriend for 2 days, he's quite fat and his jumper says XXL, but yours is 2XL, does this mean XL for 2 people?"

Honestly, I could lob myself out of a fucking window sometimes.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #11238 on: May 24, 2017, 05:00:37 pm »
When the clocks go forward I groan. The media lovefest over the spring and summer is painful, light evenings who cares? Much nicer gaining an hour's sleep in October.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11239 on: May 24, 2017, 05:50:51 pm »
Do you have any markers that you use to get it in?  Like I start turning just before my wing mirror lines up with the handle of the front door I'm next to, then keep looking in the wing mirror until the kerb is about to disappear then start turning back like mad.  Nail it (nearly) every time.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.