Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2604044 times)

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11000 on: May 4, 2017, 12:03:51 am »
And people who hold up the queue at the supermarket because they need to rummage around their purse for their debit card

Great, let us all just stand here like c*nts while you search for an item that you knew you were going to fucking need and one which you could have been searching for while you were waiting for the person in front of you to bag their groceries. You stupid frozen dinner buying gowl-bag
It's like they are shocked that they have to pay same when get on the bus ask for the ticket then they route around for the money.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11001 on: May 4, 2017, 12:16:04 am »
Just happened to me the other day. Was pouring rain outside while I'm on my balcony enjoying the peacefulness of it. In the distance I hear someone shouting "Pebbles! *clapclap*" Pebbles come here!"

Got excited with this story until you revealed it wasn't Fred Flintstone passing your house.

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11002 on: May 4, 2017, 10:52:36 am »
some idiot drivers today alright. was reversing out of a car park spot when someone driving along clearly saw me and just carried on. could easily have reversed into them. when they saw me half way out of the spot i should have been let continue

Idiots who don't reverse park and expect to be let out. Especially out of driveways onto a main road. Just think about it for more than a second for FFS.
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11003 on: May 4, 2017, 11:29:22 am »
Idiots who don't reverse park and expect to be let out. Especially out of driveways onto a main road. Just think about it for more than a second for FFS.
driveways yes

but then if you reverse into a spot and someone comes along they start getting ratty if you are reversing in. damned if you do...........
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11004 on: May 4, 2017, 11:48:30 am »
driveways yes

but then if you reverse into a spot and someone comes along they start getting ratty if you are reversing in. damned if you do...........

Well they get ratty if you reverse out too. Much easier to position your car whilst reversing and great for a quick get away. Also everything is the same reversing into a spot; unlike reversing out when you have no clue what's going on.... :-)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11005 on: May 4, 2017, 11:52:14 am »
Well they get ratty if you reverse out too. Much easier to position your car whilst reversing and great for a quick get away. Also everything is the same reversing into a spot; unlike reversing out when you have no clue what's going on.... :-)
great for a quick get away but takes longer to get into

much easier to drive into a spot straight than reverse :)

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11006 on: May 4, 2017, 11:56:41 am »

much easier to drive into a spot straight than reverse :)

Absolutely no chance..... massive great swing out to get straight and once you've committed there's no option to adjust.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11007 on: May 4, 2017, 12:02:26 pm »
Absolutely no chance..... massive great swing out to get straight and once you've committed there's no option to adjust.
if your driving a bus or a tank maybe

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11008 on: May 4, 2017, 12:04:29 pm »
Twice today i have been very close to mowing down a cyclist who has crossed pavement to pavement at speed whilst i was approaching/turning.
Seen another near get ploughed by a 7.5t too doing the same thing.
Students.. >:(
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11009 on: May 4, 2017, 12:06:22 pm »

If you hit someone reversing onto a main road, they can be done for driving without due care and attention - should help the compo claim  ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11010 on: May 4, 2017, 09:47:51 pm »
Saved the skin of a Jay walking pedestrian this morning, crossing a very busy road not looking at all and walking in front of paused vehicles waiting to turn. Straight into oncoming traffic that came to a stop as I slammed a warning on the horn just in time. This Muppet was almost killed but carried on walking without a sorry to anyone.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11011 on: May 4, 2017, 10:08:13 pm »
Decided to use the bike this morning rather than the car. Turns left out of our road and there is a road about 30 yds on the right and a car was pulling out as I did, so I gently accelerated. The car behind did that thing where they pull out to half way, not arsed when I'm in the car, but different on the motorbike as you wonder if they've seen you. Car was a driving school car, so I slowed to almost stop, thinking it was bad driving from a learner, he stops  so I carried on - realised it was just the instructor on his own. Fucking hell, he can't drive properly and he's teaching people?????

Breakfast cereals - which c*nt decided kids need fucking chocolate cereals? Just fuck off and make plain cereals you knobheads, there's enough fat fucks as it is.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11012 on: May 4, 2017, 10:12:39 pm »
Breakfast cereals - which c*nt decided kids need fucking chocolate cereals? Just fuck off and make plain cereals you knobheads, there's enough fat fucks as it is.

They might as well just give kids bowls of sugar for breakfast, it would basically be the same thing, and people wonder why we have an obesity epidemic when many kids are growing up on a sugar-heavy diet.

Same goes for fizzy pop, too.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11013 on: May 4, 2017, 11:12:03 pm »
Flies biting me on the leg every few seconds here in Egypt. I can understand mosquitos biting me as thats what those c*nts do but its the normal flies that are the worst. Even after you swat them away they sit right where they bit you, absolute c*nts. Cant even kill them as theyre too fucking fast. My leg looks like its been dipped in a pool of piranha fish.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #11014 on: May 5, 2017, 09:54:52 am »
Car was a driving school car, so I slowed to almost stop, thinking it was bad driving from a learner, he stops  so I carried on - realised it was just the instructor on his own. Fucking hell, he can't drive properly and he's teaching people?????

I had exactly the same the other day. There was a car turning right so he undertook it without looking and only missed me cos I slammed on the brakes
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11015 on: May 5, 2017, 09:55:49 am »
Saved the skin of a Jay walking pedestrian this morning,

This is one Americanism I've always loved but unlike many others, never took off over here. Jay walking sounds so cool. (maybe that's why we never endorsed it).

I always imagine a jay walker wearing a pair of massive flares with platform boots, a huge cool afro, shirt unbuttoned to his navel and pair of huge gold rimmed sun glasses

Woo Hooo, I'm one Jay walkin' mean mother fucker.

Reminds me of an album my brother had in the late 70's the disco loving freak he was.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11016 on: May 5, 2017, 06:17:59 pm »
People that hold a door open for you but you're ages away from it yet. I appreciate the gesture but I don't like feeling that I have to walk quicker to prevent them standing there for ages
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11017 on: May 5, 2017, 07:18:33 pm »
People that hold a door open for you but you're ages away from it yet. I appreciate the gesture but I don't like feeling that I have to walk quicker to prevent them standing there for ages

Yeah have posted this before. I'd rather walk at normal pace and open the door myself and not make them wait.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11018 on: May 6, 2017, 09:58:04 am »
Got a 200 mile round trip delivery to do, opens trailer to check the load, two pallets of soft drinks gone over because they weren't loaded properly. Loads of fun hand balling a 1000kg of drinks onto another pallet at 6 in the morning  :no
Jurgen YNWA

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #11019 on: May 6, 2017, 10:25:45 am »
I use a 5m rule. It's a door at the end of the day. I shouldn't be obliged to open it for you like your royalty.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #11020 on: May 6, 2017, 12:19:54 pm »
Having heartburn the whole night

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11021 on: May 6, 2017, 11:22:44 pm »
Having heartburn the whole night

one word for you mate and trust me it will change your life if heartburn is a regular problem

Omeprazole

seriously. Fucking amazing.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11022 on: May 6, 2017, 11:29:01 pm »
one word for you mate and trust me it will change your life if heartburn is a regular problem

Omeprazole

seriously. Fucking amazing.

Girlfriend just picked up some for me. Normally don't get it at all, but taken one about 2 hours ago, seems to be helping.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11023 on: May 6, 2017, 11:47:06 pm »
Girlfriend just picked up some for me. Normally don't get it at all, but taken one about 2 hours ago, seems to be helping.

They are more effective if its a regular occurrence to be honest and simply have to be take BEFORE you get heartburn or they don't work.

Its a must have item in any piss heads/foodie's arsenal.  Drop one in the morning before you go out on the ale/meal and you will sleep like a baby.

As a gang of 40+ year old's we pass these around like we used to Gary Ablett's back in the day :)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11024 on: May 6, 2017, 11:52:18 pm »
Fair enough, that's the thing I usually never get heartburn, just last night was particularly bad. So took a couple of tums and antacids and then the pill at lunch time. Hopefully it goes away tonight.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11025 on: May 7, 2017, 10:11:06 am »
Fair enough, that's the thing I usually never get heartburn, just last night was particularly bad. So took a couple of tums and antacids and then the pill at lunch time. Hopefully it goes away tonight.

Went through a bad illness in my 30's which caused really bad heartburn - the doctors gave me Omeprazole, wonderful stuff.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11026 on: May 7, 2017, 10:15:40 am »
This really pisses me off. One of the wifes mates is seriously overweight, doctors have told her to stop eating shite and lose weight or she'll die. Constantly posting on facebook eating all kids of shite, usually in an Indian or a burger joint - latest last night was an ice cream parlour. Now its her life, so if he chooses to live like that then fine, its up to her, if she dies tough shit - its the wasting NHS money that fucks me off. If you are going to do it to yourself, don't go against what the doctors have told you and then go crying to the NHS when you get ill.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11027 on: May 7, 2017, 12:34:02 pm »
This really pisses me off. One of the wifes mates is seriously overweight, doctors have told her to stop eating shite and lose weight or she'll die. Constantly posting on facebook eating all kids of shite, usually in an Indian or a burger joint - latest last night was an ice cream parlour. Now its her life, so if he chooses to live like that then fine, its up to her, if she dies tough shit - its the wasting NHS money that fucks me off. If you are going to do it to yourself, don't go against what the doctors have told you and then go crying to the NHS when you get ill.

The same type of fat slob that will complain about smokers. I know a few of them. Literally can't walk a flight of stairs and have to use a walking stick, out of breath after walking the length of themselves, yet complain about smokers ruining their health and costing the NHS millions. Hate every single one of the c*nts.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11028 on: May 7, 2017, 01:20:52 pm »
Did either of you lads see the furore the other day about an add on the tube?

Was a massive white banner which said:

Ob_s_t_

"Can you guess the second biggest cause of cancer after smoking?"

And honestly a group representing "big and beautiful" said it was fat shaming and aggressive bullying. Now I'm as leftist as they come, but fucking hell, we can't even tell people that being morbidly obese will kill them now? Mental.

I saw that. I couldn't believe it was condemned as fat shaming. It's practically a worldwide epidemic. It causes massive stress on the NHS - massive food companies profit while marketing what is basically poison to the masses - its even worse in the States where everything is full of high fructose corn syrup.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11029 on: May 7, 2017, 03:03:09 pm »
The same type of fat slob that will complain about smokers. I know a few of them. Literally can't walk a flight of stairs and have to use a walking stick, out of breath after walking the length of themselves, yet complain about smokers ruining their health and costing the NHS millions. Hate every single one of the c*nts.

Smokers are still a bad bunch of dicks though

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11030 on: May 7, 2017, 03:52:51 pm »
Smokers are still a bad bunch of dicks though

Nope. We're not.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11031 on: May 7, 2017, 04:20:05 pm »
Nope. We're not.

Let's be honest about it, smokers are complete and utter fucking weirdos.

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11032 on: May 7, 2017, 04:26:06 pm »
Let's be honest about it, smokers are complete and utter fucking weirdos.

See above

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11033 on: May 7, 2017, 05:18:58 pm »
Did either of you lads see the furore the other day about an add on the tube?

Was a massive white banner which said:

Ob_s_t_

"Can you guess the second biggest cause of cancer after smoking?"

And honestly a group representing "big and beautiful" said it was fat shaming and aggressive bullying. Now I'm as leftist as they come, but fucking hell, we can't even tell people that being morbidly obese will kill them now? Mental.

No I didn't see that, the reaction would have got me blowing a gasket. Its not bullying, its telling the truth. If it aggressive, its because it needs to be. Obesity is a killer, its fucking people up and its a far far far bigger drain on the NHS than the "health tourists" the right wing c*nts in the media love to blame. Burying heads in the sand (or a krispie cream doughnut) won't make the problem go away.

As for smokers, fucking idiots. For years I tried to get my Mum to see sense, she was having none of it, until it fucked her up and the cancer destroyed her.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11034 on: May 7, 2017, 05:19:25 pm »
Let's be honest about it, humans are complete and utter fucking weirdos.

The real truth right here.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11035 on: May 7, 2017, 06:17:17 pm »

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11036 on: May 7, 2017, 07:11:57 pm »
People who are obese/overweight and are also experts on dietary advice.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11037 on: May 7, 2017, 07:16:52 pm »
People who are obese/overweight and are also experts on dietary advice.

I was in the childrens ward the last few nights and there was a girl with type 1 diabetes, must have been about 10/11? Now I know type 1 is the inherited type, not necessarily dietary related - but fuck me, her diet was shocking anyway - Pot Noodle for breakfast and lunch, chips and curry for tea and loads of sweets and chocolate and crisps inbetween. Now I'm no expert but it didn't seem healthy to me. At least her parents were heeding the advice that she shouldn't have fizzy drinks, but I felt bad for her. I know what kids are like with diets and treats but there surely comes a point where you need to get them some proper food, or at least just some 'neutral' food, if you can't get vegetables/greens down them - something not salty or sweet in extremis.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11038 on: May 7, 2017, 08:18:58 pm »
The social awkwardness of walking into a toilets and one guy is in there washing his hands, you walk into a cubicle and it is clearly the one he has just used so you choose a different one. There is probably a German word to describe it.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #11039 on: May 7, 2017, 08:26:47 pm »
The social awkwardness of walking into a toilets and one guy is in there washing his hands, you walk into a cubicle and it is clearly the one he has just used so you choose a different one. There is probably a German word to describe it.
MeinGottderstinkt  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.