Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2612811 times)

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11320 on: June 3, 2017, 04:05:35 am »
Baby showers....
Had to google that, I mean........ fuckin hell.

What goes through peoples minds when they think that's a cool thing to do?

I posted on the last page about attention seekers, does my fuckin head in.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11321 on: June 3, 2017, 07:19:24 am »
I've seen that film.  The Truman Show.

That film would have been infinitely better if it was just Jim Carrey chasing ducks
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #11322 on: June 3, 2017, 09:02:20 am »
Not being able to have a wank.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11323 on: June 3, 2017, 09:46:19 am »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11324 on: June 3, 2017, 10:00:46 am »
No cos the mugging and beating and 9 days in  addenbrookes has left me in shit loads of pain so i cant even get a hard on.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11325 on: June 3, 2017, 10:04:41 am »
Fuck sake Carl  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11326 on: June 3, 2017, 07:49:22 pm »
Cyclists putting other people's lives at risk just because they are pig headed wankers. Yesterday the IOM road policing unit where made aware of a group of cyclists planning to ride the mountain section of the TT Course, utter fucking stupidity during TT fortnight, what with the extra traffic and the fact it's an unrestricted road, ie no speed limit.
Jurgen YNWA

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11327 on: June 3, 2017, 07:54:36 pm »
Me chatting up a copper online...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11328 on: June 3, 2017, 08:06:31 pm »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #11329 on: June 3, 2017, 10:19:47 pm »
Working on Sundays. Utterly soul destroying.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11330 on: June 4, 2017, 10:07:11 am »
A car that parks near mine with the alarm constantly going off. :butt
#Sausages

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #11331 on: June 4, 2017, 09:31:17 pm »
God yeah, baby showers, is that a recent thing? It's come from America I assume. It's just fucking weird and another excuse for other people to buy your kid presents it seems - before it's even born. I'm also slightly creeped out when people name their baby before it's born and post pics of the bump and everything already with its name on, maybe I'm just a bit superstitious about stuff like that. Oh God and when people post photos of their partner or even worse their other kids kissing the bump. :o
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11332 on: June 4, 2017, 09:43:27 pm »
Me chatting up a copper online...

At least you wasn't knocking one out whilst doing so.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11333 on: June 4, 2017, 09:47:36 pm »
At least you wasn't knocking one out whilst doing so.

Oh great. Thanks mate. Rub it in why dontcha.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11334 on: June 4, 2017, 10:27:36 pm »
Bunged up ear after swimming.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #11335 on: June 4, 2017, 10:42:34 pm »
Bunged up ear after swimming.

Tilt your head to the side where the ear is block and jump up and down on 1 foot.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11336 on: June 5, 2017, 03:20:24 am »
Tilt your head to the side where the ear is block and jump up and down on 1 foot.

Tried that, didn't work, what's next?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11337 on: June 5, 2017, 07:43:41 am »

Oh great. Thanks mate. Rub it in why dontcha.

Sorry mate i couldn't resist.  :D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11338 on: June 5, 2017, 09:48:22 am »
Spending four days in Croatia where it's going to be bone dry and 30 degrees - and of course today it's pissing down rain in Liverpool and Manchester, and looks set to be doing the same when I get back.  So I might have to wear my light, all weather coat, just so's I spend the flight and arrive in Zagreb squelching like a drowned rat.  >:(

Thank god I had some weather proofing spray left for my trainers.  At least I wont have to wear my boots.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #11339 on: June 5, 2017, 09:49:10 am »
Tried that, didn't work, what's next?

It will probably sort itself, otherwise you might need to use some liquid to remove ear wax as you probably have fluid trapped between the wax and ear drum.

Or tilt the problem ear upwards and jump up and down.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11340 on: June 5, 2017, 10:23:40 am »

Good advice. Don't be sticking anything thin or pointy in your ear. People think removing wax from their ear is cleaning their ear and will lead to a healthier ear. This is definitely not the case. The wax in there for a reason.

If you have water in your ear just sleep with your head on that side. If that doesn't work use your finger to create a slight vacuum in your ear and wiggle your finger about a bit this will normally get any water out.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11341 on: June 5, 2017, 11:12:33 am »
People using phones at gigs, it's getting really ridiculous now. Stay at home and watch it on youtube tomorrow then if you want to see everything through your iphones you utter c*nts!

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11342 on: June 5, 2017, 11:57:57 am »
People using phones at gigs, it's getting really ridiculous now. Stay at home and watch it on youtube tomorrow then if you want to see everything through your iphones you utter c*nts!

Stupid isn't it? You want the live experience, the ability to feel that star/team in person.

We live in a society where people spend a fortune on Instagram likes, by proxy of buying concert tickets instead of enjoying the experience at hand.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11343 on: June 5, 2017, 01:10:03 pm »
Assuming you haven't got a perforation in your ear drum, it'll sort itself out. Try and sleep with that ear facing downwards tonight and it'll eventually come out in the night.

If it's there tomorrow buy some disinfectant ear drops to put in there. It's very easy to get an infection if the water stays in there more than a few days - the drops will prevent this.

Don't put any cotton tips in there are you will aggravate the ear canal lining and make yourself more prone to infection.

Not a doctor but this is my main ailment, so know exactly how to deal with it.

Cheers.Had it a few days now, bought some stuff that's supposed to dry the water out, didn't work. We fly home from Orlando today so I'll have to nip the chemist tomorrow
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11344 on: June 5, 2017, 01:40:16 pm »
Stupid isn't it? You want the live experience, the ability to feel that star/team in person.

We live in a society where people spend a fortune on Instagram likes, by proxy of buying concert tickets instead of enjoying the experience at hand.

Yep. That and other cretins who decide to talk utter bollocks to each other loud and obnoxiously during the quiet acoustic beautifully played track that everyone is trying to appreciate.
Selfish ignorant twats.

That's all  :wave

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11345 on: June 5, 2017, 03:30:12 pm »

Saw Guns N Roses at Slane the other week. I honestly couldn't believe how quiet and subdued the crowd was. You'd think 80,000 people at a GNR show would be pretty full on, but it wasn't. There was very little bouncing or moshing going on. Just a few pockets here and there. It was mainly just c*nts on phones filming videos for their facefuck-insta-twatter-grams. Bunch of fucking oxygen wasting, energy draining, self absorbed, attention seeking, ego stroking robo-bellends.

I remember going to see Oasis there in 2008 (I think it was) and the place was rocking. Everyone was up for it. Complete strangers arm in arm. People putting their birds and mates up on their shoulders. Clapping, bouncing, having a laugh. Everything a good gig should be. The atmosphere was great. Very few c*nts on phones because most didn't have HD cameras in them back then. Its the same at football. We're drowning in technology and the self obsessed cuntery that goes with it
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11346 on: June 5, 2017, 03:34:05 pm »
Saw Guns N Roses at Slane the other week. I honestly couldn't believe how quiet and subdued the crowd was. You'd think 80,000 people at a GNR show would be pretty full on, but it wasn't. There was very little bouncing or moshing going on. Just a few pockets here and there. It was mainly just c*nts on phones filming videos for their facefuck-insta-twatter-grams. Bunch of fucking oxygen wasting, energy draining, self absorbed, attention seeking, ego stroking robo-bellends.

I remember going to see Oasis there in 2008 (I think it was) and the place was rocking. Everyone was up for it. Complete strangers arm in arm. People putting their birds and mates up on their shoulders. Clapping, bouncing, having a laugh. Everything a good gig should be. The atmosphere was great. Very few c*nts on phones because most didn't have HD cameras in them back then. Its the same at football. We're drowning in technology and the self obsessed cuntery that goes with it

Would never have believed Oasis would have done a gig at the State!

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11347 on: June 5, 2017, 03:35:10 pm »
Would never have believed Oasis would have done a gig at the State!

Huh?  ???
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11348 on: June 5, 2017, 04:06:57 pm »
Huh?  ???

The State as in the nightclub..the first time i ever went there it was nuts,lads on lads shoulders dancing..something I'd never seen in a club before.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11349 on: June 5, 2017, 04:13:09 pm »
The Police

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11350 on: June 6, 2017, 06:12:11 am »
After sitting on a faulty 747 since just after 6, Virgin cancelled the fucking flight at 20 past midnight, 24 hour delay. Stood in a massive queue waiting to be sent to a hotel.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11351 on: June 6, 2017, 07:02:18 am »
After sitting on a faulty 747 since just after 6, Virgin cancelled the fucking flight at 20 past midnight, 24 hour delay. Stood in a massive queue waiting to be sent to a hotel.

Hope you and family get home safe.

But. I saw your deleted post. :P Careful what you wish for springs to mind ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11352 on: June 6, 2017, 07:16:43 am »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11353 on: June 6, 2017, 07:18:36 am »
Been put up I'm the Hyatt regency at the airport, still waiting to check in. Everyone wide awake.

Yeah, keep my gob shut in future ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #11354 on: June 6, 2017, 08:05:53 am »
The constant stream of crap reality shows, especially music based one's.

BBC have yet another coming out 'Pitch Battle' hosted by the annoying Mel (of Mel & Sue).

Could be worse they could have these socialite non-celebrities nobody has ever heard of appearing on it.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11355 on: June 6, 2017, 08:35:17 am »
Sting solo is far worse
spent 140 quid to go see him in croke park. was up in the gods

went through hell to get a ticket

and possibly the worst gig i was at. very meh
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11356 on: June 6, 2017, 08:41:44 am »
When the trafffic lights are out at a busy junction & you have a hesitant/new/nervous driver in front of you..i was real patient but fuck its annoying,took forever.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11357 on: June 6, 2017, 01:20:47 pm »
Remember to look into the delay compensation when you get home:

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/holiday-cancellations-and-compensation/if-your-flights-delayed-or-cancelled/

Yeah will be on to that. Got €1600 from jet2 for a 6 hour couple years ago.
Jurgen YNWA

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11358 on: June 6, 2017, 01:54:22 pm »
Remember to look into the delay compensation when you get home:

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/holiday-cancellations-and-compensation/if-your-flights-delayed-or-cancelled/

yep

similar  to rob my sister got a full refund for a flight from heathrow to LA that was delayed 24 hours

was british airways
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11359 on: June 6, 2017, 02:29:40 pm »
yep

similar  to rob my sister got a full refund for a flight from heathrow to LA that was delayed 24 hours

was british airways

Eu rules say €600 per person.

We're lucky, they put us in the Hyatt at the airport, it's built inside the main airport building, hundreds have been scattered across Orlando. Got our room at half 2 in the morning, now half nine. I've had 4 hours kip, kids managed 6. Virgin swapped crews from another flight but the temporary repairs took so long the crew ran out of working hours. Most people hadn't eaten all day and Virgin said they couldn't give us our hot food in case engineers fixed it, which we all knew was not happening.

Luggage stayed in hold, so that's going to cause issues for loads on the flight.
Jurgen YNWA