Author Topic: Liverpool are shite.  (Read 232100 times)

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool are shite.
« Reply #120 on: October 7, 2008, 07:33:26 pm »
What the hell is Rafa playing at?!? Zonal marking doesn't work , he keeps playing Keane on the left, Skrtel is rubbish (look at his debut), wht did he let Finnan go? I mean, who the hell is Arbeloa? Never heard of him before he came to Liverpool, he must be crap. And all you want from a defensive midfielder is for him to win it and play it simply. Why does Mascherano sometimes go on driving runs? Oh and Reina flaps at crosses.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Foxhawk

• Anny Roader
  • How hard?
« Reply #121 on: October 7, 2008, 07:33:58 pm »
If we want to keep doing well, we have to start better.  It's good that we've shown the character to be able to come back, but it will catch up to us very quickly if we continue with goalless first half showings.

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team
« Reply #122 on: October 7, 2008, 07:56:36 pm »
If the game was 45mins long, we would be fighting relegation.

I like this thread. That's one of the funniest so far.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #123 on: October 7, 2008, 08:05:38 pm »
Problem with our current squad is that there is not the right balance on the pitch. We have too many players who look really young (Torres, Arbeloa, Aurelio), but we don't have any old fuckers out there. We should have gone for Andy Griffin who looks like a fucking 40-year-old accountant who should be in the crowd with his two kids, but is only one year older than Stevie G (much to my surprise as I've just found out). We have a good balance between good-looking and ugly players, but we have too little balance between old-looking and young-looking players... :(

Offline slickman

• Sold to KrapTalk.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: October 7, 2008, 08:32:06 pm »
17 points not good enough rafa demands perfection the game at villa was there to be won and we should have beaten stoke we should really have 21 points with 7 wins out of 7, the players need to take a good hard look at themselves. Degen is my player of the season so far looks quailty.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #125 on: October 7, 2008, 08:56:01 pm »
We should play Torres on the wing and bring Le Tallec back as our main striker.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #126 on: October 7, 2008, 08:56:40 pm »
If we want to keep doing well, we have to start better.  It's good that we've shown the character to be able to come back, but it will catch up to us very quickly if we continue with goalless first half showings.

Typical daytripper talk mate. Don't agree with you at all, at the moment we know we're gonna be shit for the first 45 mins so me and my mates stay in the pub until half time and then go in for half price when we bung one of the stewards a few notes. If Rafa changes this and we start playing well in the first half I'm gonna start watching Tranmere so don't be such an idiot.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: October 7, 2008, 08:58:44 pm »
Man utd will thrash Fulham and will be 3 behind us. We will lose to Chelsea and Wigan and then Torres will be off to Man City in January as they are a bigger club than us.

Offline coffeehead

• A Lack Of Real Spice In His Life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: October 7, 2008, 09:02:11 pm »
whats your problem? seriously?
Mate, this is a joking thread; not the place for serious complaints. Geddit?

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: October 7, 2008, 09:04:05 pm »
Ahh right...

Well sorry Sally for driving your woman hormones high sky...
didnt mean to....we kool yeh ?
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #130 on: October 7, 2008, 09:04:18 pm »
Mate, this is a joking thread; not the place for serious complaints. Geddit?

;D Do you reckon he was really serious?

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: October 7, 2008, 09:09:36 pm »
Garcia anyone? or stick with benayoun?
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #132 on: October 7, 2008, 09:11:10 pm »
Garcia anyone? or stick with benayoun?

That's not funny.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 7, 2008, 09:12:09 pm »
That's not funny.

sorry mate, ill delete it straght away...innit

(Bill Shankly)

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 7, 2008, 09:12:11 pm »
Ahh right...

Well sorry Sally for driving your woman hormones high sky...
didnt mean to....we kool yeh ?

We be cool if you let me bugger you,Yeah ?
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: October 7, 2008, 09:12:30 pm »
We be cool if you let me bugger you,Yeah ?

sounds hot...

;)

(Bill Shankly)

Offline nutmeg94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: October 7, 2008, 09:32:25 pm »
Won't be long 'til Benitez rotates Torres and loses us easy points, same ol' same ol'.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: October 7, 2008, 09:48:22 pm »
Fuckinell, if only I was clever like one of them intellectuals that push each other out of the way to slag off Rafa and Kuyt, I'd write some letters that make a snide sniggering sound when you read them
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline RedBoywonder

• The Big E
  • Legacy Fan
  • and could he play.....
« Reply #138 on: October 7, 2008, 10:04:11 pm »
Our fullbacks are shite, our ball retention is shite & Keane was a waste of money.

Sack Rafa!
Justice for the 96.

Offline pelevin

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #139 on: October 7, 2008, 10:06:30 pm »
Problem with our current squad is that there is not the right balance on the pitch. We have too many players who look really young (Torres, Arbeloa, Aurelio), but we don't have any old fuckers out there. We have a good balance between good-looking and ugly players, but we have too little balance between old-looking and young-looking players... :(

Very true, and could become a real problem. What we want though, to slighty quibble, is one really good looking one to distract opponents- he doesn't have to be any good, and maybe Ribery then to do the damage when they're looking at Mr Lovely.
Keane has kind of an old face for his age. Pity we let Scott Carson go. He was born middle-aged.
I also suggest a player with one leg a bit longer than the other in the side, and maybe one with a slight squint.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #140 on: October 7, 2008, 10:08:50 pm »
Skrtel could play on his ripped up knee and still be better than the aging dross we got at the back.

Reina is too short to make it as anything but Snow White's stalker.

Wings? You must be joking. We've got less wings than a Red Bull commercial.

Fire Rafa, I'm sick of this 4-1-9-1-0 formation with Gerrard playing just off Sammy Lee.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: October 7, 2008, 10:24:06 pm »
Snoopy mate, this ain't a tactical discussion thread. No offence but its totally the wrong thread to take seriously.

mate help me out,

I always get a bad response when I write something, don't want to get flammed again, LOL...
What's this about anyway...not being sarcastic..

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #142 on: October 7, 2008, 10:24:37 pm »
It is most odd.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: October 7, 2008, 10:26:13 pm »
...think its abit late for that now...im already getting flamed :(

(Bill Shankly)

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: October 7, 2008, 10:28:22 pm »
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

NinjaVideo

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #145 on: October 7, 2008, 10:32:17 pm »
If I said that, I would get banned...

But, all I want to add is, we need quality wingers.
Torres is good no doubt, kuyt is effective, but not sure about mascherano and alonso, I mean, can y keep up with pacey players...although we did a good job at man city.

Will someone shoot this fool.
It is most odd.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: October 8, 2008, 06:50:48 pm »
All guns and sharp objects were handed in at the door!
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: October 8, 2008, 06:59:32 pm »
This is us this is!
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Pilchard

• Kopite
  • Bring back the 'friendly' derbies
« Reply #148 on: October 8, 2008, 07:05:03 pm »
We will be owned by Royal Bank of Scotland next week when they call in their loans and will be playing in Scottish Prem next year.
Scouse Separatist

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: October 8, 2008, 07:21:03 pm »
We will be owned by Royal Bank of Scotland next week when they call in their loans and will be playing in Scottish Prem next year.

We'd still have no chance up there. St Mirren beat Rangers for fuck's sake, and both of the Old Firm are far better than us. We'll be playing Grenock Morton in a couple of years, mark the space my words might appear in.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline The Armchair

• Anny Roader
  • R. Keys = hairy little fuck-witted gimp
« Reply #150 on: October 8, 2008, 09:04:07 pm »
Should rename it "The Paul Merson" thread.

Fantastic! :D

Mate of mine is a huge Arsenal fan and he can't stand Merson. How the fuck he gets a job talking about football on Sky is beyond me, he probably can't even remember his career. His knowledge of football was finely showpieced in his spell as manager of Walsall.
He's almost as a big a twat as that fat Manc c*nt from the mail, Steve Curry. Though the biggest c*nt of all has to be that Liverpool hating, lying scumbag Rob Beasley.

Don't want to get over excited by things because I don't think we quite have a title winning team yet. Hope i'm wrong because the look on the faces' of the aforementioned Merson, Curry and Beasley would be priceless!
Pepe Reina has a better chance of scoring 10-15 goals next season than Voronin....

Someone quote me on that!!!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #151 on: October 8, 2008, 09:07:49 pm »
we should change our kit colour, red is sooo last year.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Indian Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Me gran played a blinder that night
« Reply #152 on: October 8, 2008, 09:17:33 pm »
we should change our kit colour, red is sooo last year.

If RAWK had its way Nando would be wearing pink...
My 6 word memoir: Got me education from the Kop

Offline Pilchard

• Kopite
  • Bring back the 'friendly' derbies
« Reply #153 on: October 8, 2008, 09:20:40 pm »
Somebody should start a Spirit of Souness union.

we went shite once we started shaving our upper lips.

And American owners, thats where the money is.
Scouse Separatist

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #154 on: October 8, 2008, 09:23:48 pm »
With Skrtel out I think Razor should be brought back.
#JFT97

Offline Indian Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Me gran played a blinder that night
« Reply #155 on: October 8, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »
And id Nando`s hamstring snaps again, we definitely need someone with equivalent or better pace. Is Sean DUndee still available?
My 6 word memoir: Got me education from the Kop

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #156 on: October 8, 2008, 09:29:25 pm »
the team should swap shirt numbers, that'll confuse the opposition and give us a chance...

in a pink kit of course.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: October 8, 2008, 09:30:29 pm »

More like the special camouflage that they had on 'the wrong door'

NinjaVideo

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: October 8, 2008, 11:04:02 pm »
This is from 'The Spoiler' who is the font of all football knowledge on the interweb.
These 7 points are FACT and just go to show how we've been getting away with murder all season.

Marseille coach Eric Gerets has been getting himself all worked up with worry about the prospect of English clubs dominating the Champions League yet again. The chaps at chickendinner believe he should untwist his knickers, however, as tonight his side should take points off English opposition this season.

Here’s why:

1. Liverpool have failed to win their opening European away game - excluding qualifiers - in six of the last seven seasons.

2. They have already struggled away in Europe this season, drawing 0-0 with Standard Liege.

3. The Reds have scored just one goal in their three away games so far this season.

4. Rafael Benitez’s side have won just three of their last ten on the road.

5. Last season Liverpool took one point from their first three group games combined.

6. Don’t be fooled by their good league start - Liverpool went unbeaten in their first 14 league games last season and had ten points at this stage but still started poorly in Europe.

7. Marseille are unbeaten in their seven Ligue 1 and European games so far this season.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Bangers N Masch

• Legacy Fan
  • Backing Hodgson.
« Reply #159 on: October 8, 2008, 11:09:17 pm »
We are only scoring in the 2nd half and keep having to come from behind. If the game was 45mins long, we would be fighting relegation.

We will be caught out at some point, and this will cost us 4th place.

the quote in your sig is sheer class.

On Topic, we are a 2-man team, Gerrard and Torres will have bad games, and the rest of our players are pub-standard players, so we will slip away.  :D
'Nights like the semi-final back in 2005 live long in the memory of anyone who witnessed it, never mind me as an opposition player. That night has always stuck in my head and given me the desire to one day play in a red shirt and help the club return to its former glory days.'

Muted for 12 days for calling Rafa fat.