Author Topic: The RAWK Investment/Trading Thread  (Read 155566 times)

Offline nyctex

• God Bless America
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Close your eyes...and imagine it's Jason McAteer
Re: The RAWK Investment/Trading Thread
« Reply #1040 on: October 22, 2014, 06:29:24 pm »
Shame we all can't talk up our trading book in the media after a purchase like Cuban can.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1041 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:10 pm »
$104 :D

Split the stock and back over 100. God bless Michael Jordan, Ian Rush and tiger woods :D

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1042 on: March 20, 2015, 05:37:55 pm »
Been in a company called Victoria oil and gas  ( VOG ) for about four years and lost a few quid on my initial investment , but bought more when the price was low . Bubbling along nicely now and i expect to double my return in the next year .
A small company that has discovered and brought the gas out of the ground in a major city in Cameroon And renamed the company there gaz du Cameroon . Now has built a pipeline that is starting to supply local companies with gas but now has signed contracts to supply the local energy company . Gas fired generators now ready to generate electricity to a city that has suffered from power cuts for years . The company is now basically a small utility company with no competition ,  Well worth a look at before it takes off in my opinion

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1043 on: March 24, 2015, 10:08:23 am »
what are the pros and cons of a sensibly rising europe?
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #1044 on: June 18, 2015, 01:45:13 pm »
Anybody here trading forex?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1045 on: July 17, 2015, 06:37:33 pm »
GOOG and GOOGL stocks up 15%/16% for today respectively.

Happy dance.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1046 on: July 20, 2015, 03:35:32 pm »
On the back of this the co-founders of Google made 8bn in 1 day.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #1047 on: August 17, 2015, 09:47:26 am »
I am on the verge of buying a property and this imminent market crash, all the portents are there that it is close, has me concerned. Will the property market bottom out?

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1048 on: August 17, 2015, 09:51:28 am »
I am on the verge of buying a property and this imminent market crash, all the portents are there that it is close, has me concerned. Will the property market bottom out?

The imminent increase in interest rates will likely turn the property market into a buyers one. It is predicted that many may be unable to service their increased mortgage rates. Could be worth waiting.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1049 on: August 17, 2015, 09:54:50 am »
That is what I am thinking, rather than buy and be in negative equity almost immediately I should wait for prices to reduce... as long as savings don't disappear with some banks... and the banks still lend

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1050 on: August 17, 2015, 10:00:08 am »
Are things really this bad?

When the banking crisis crippled global markets seven years ago, central bankers stepped in as lenders of last resort. Profligate private-sector loans were moved on to the public-sector balance sheet and vast money-printing gave the global economy room to heal.

Time is now rapidly running out. From China to Brazil, the central banks have lost control and at the same time the global economy is grinding to a halt. It is only a matter of time before stock markets collapse under the weight of their lofty expectations and record valuations.

The FTSE 100 has now erased its gains for the year, but there are signs things could get a whole lot worse.

1 - China slowdown

China was the great saviour of the world economy in 2008. The launching of an unprecedented stimulus package sparked an infrastructure investment boom. The voracious demand for commodities to fuel its construction boom dragged along oil- and resource-rich emerging markets.

The Chinese economy has now hit a brick wall. Economic growth has dipped below 7pc for the first time in a quarter of a century, according to official data. That probably means the real economy is far weaker.

The People’s Bank of China has pursued several measures to boost the flagging economy. The rate of borrowing has been slashed during the past 12 months from 6pc to 4.85pc. Opting to devalue the currency was a last resort and signalled the great era of Chinese growth is rapidly approaching its endgame.

Data for exports showed an 8.9pc slump in July from the same period a year before. Analysts expected exports to fall only 0.3pc, so this was a huge miss.

The Chinese housing market is also in a perilous state. House prices have fallen sharply after decades of steady growth. For the millions who stored their wealth in property, it makes for unsettling times.

2 - Commodity collapse

The China slowdown has sent shock waves through commodity markets. The Bloomberg Global Commodity index, which tracks the prices of 22 commodity prices, fell to levels last seen at the beginning of this century.

The oil price is the purest barometer of world growth as it is the fuel that drives nearly all industry and production around the globe.

Brent crude, the global benchmark for oil, has begun falling once again after a brief rally earlier in the year. It is now hovering above multi-year lows at about $50 per barrel.

Iron ore is an essential raw material needed to feed China’s steel mills, and as such is a good gauge of the construction boom.

The benchmark iron ore price has fallen to $56 per tonne, less than half its $140 per tonne level in January 2014.

3 - Resource sector credit crisis

Billions of dollars in loans were raised on global capital markets to fund new mines and oil exploration that was only ever profitable at previous elevated prices.

With oil and metals prices having collapsed, many of these projects are now loss-making. The loans raised to back the projects are now under water and investors may never see any returns.

Nowhere has this been felt more acutely than shale oil and gas drilling in the US. Tumbling oil prices have squeezed the finances of US drillers. Two of the biggest issuers of junk bonds in the past five years, Chesapeake and California Resources, have seen the value of their bonds tumble as panic grips capital markets.

As more debt needs refinancing in future years, there is a risk the contagion will spread rapidly.

4 - Dominoes begin to fall

The great props to the world economy are now beginning to fall. China is going into reverse. And the emerging markets that consumed so many of our products are crippled by currency devaluation. The famed Brics of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, to whom the West was supposed to pass on the torch of economic growth, are in varying states of disarray.

The central banks are rapidly losing control. The Chinese stock market has already crashed and disaster was only averted by the government buying billions of shares. Stock markets in Greece are in turmoil as the economy grinds to a halt and the country flirts with ejection from the eurozone.

Earlier this year, investors flocked to the safe-haven currency of the Swiss franc but as a €1.1 trillion quantitative easing programme devalued the euro, the Swiss central bank was forced to abandon its four-year peg to the euro.

5 - Credit markets roll over

As central banks run out of silver bullets then, credit markets are desperately seeking to reprice risk. The London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor), a guide to how worried UK banks are about lending to each other, has been steadily rising during the past 12 months. Part of this process is a healthy return to normal pricing of risk after six years of extraordinary monetary stimulus. However, as the essential transmission systems of lending between banks begin to take the strain, it is quite possible that six years of reliance on central banks for funds has left the credit system unable to cope.

6 - Interest rate shock

Interest rates have been held at emergency lows in the UK and US for around six years. The US is expected to move first, with rates starting to rise from today’s 0pc-0.25pc around the end of the year. Investors have already starting buying dollars in anticipation of a strengthening US currency. UK rate rises are expected to follow shortly after.

7 - Bull market third longest on record

The UK stock market is in its 77th month of a bull market, which began in March 2009. On only two other occasions in history has the market risen for longer. One is in the lead-up to the Great Crash in 1929 and the other before the bursting of the dotcom bubble in the early 2000s.

UK markets have been a beneficiary of the huge balance-sheet expansion in the US. US monetary base, a measure of notes and coins in circulation plus reserves held at the central bank, has more than quadrupled from around $800m to more than $4 trillion since 2008. The stock market has been a direct beneficiary of this money and will struggle now that QE3 has ended.

8 - Overvalued US market

In the US, Professor Robert Shiller’s cyclically adjusted price earnings ratio – or Shiller CAPE – for the S&P 500 stands at 27.2, some 64pc above its historic average of 16.6. On only three occasions since 1882 has it been higher – in 1929, 2000 and 2007.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11805523/Doomsday-clock-for-global-market-crash-strikes-one-minute-to-midnight-as-central-banks-lose-control.html#disqus_thread
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1051 on: August 17, 2015, 10:11:49 am »
Are things really this bad?

Read this this morning as well. Just one more article in a long list that are full of warnings. That run in the bull market... just so many similarities in what has happened before.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1052 on: August 17, 2015, 10:14:37 am »
Always a good time to buy gold :P

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1053 on: August 17, 2015, 12:39:45 pm »
Read this this morning as well. Just one more article in a long list that are full of warnings. That run in the bull market... just so many similarities in what has happened before.

US market cycles have all run on Fibonacci sequence timings.

This bull run is now in its 7th year since March, the next Fib number is 8, then 13.

I'm expecting a 20% correction soon, then the bull to continue into late 2016/early 2017.  S&P to top out between 2500 to 3000 (more likely the lower end of the range)

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1054 on: January 4, 2016, 06:07:56 pm »
Hiya,

I have just been mucking about with this program Plus500 today in dummy money mode.

Is this real program or a scam just thought I would ask maybe some one else on here has used the program.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #1055 on: January 12, 2016, 04:05:37 pm »
Have all of you investors cashed out your share and taken the money and run away?

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #1056 on: January 12, 2016, 04:10:24 pm »
Have all of you investors cashed out your share and taken the money and run away?
Thanks to the oil price, none of us can afford to pay our internet connection charges :(
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1057 on: January 12, 2016, 05:25:55 pm »

A little late for that, it's going to bounce soon.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1058 on: January 12, 2016, 10:06:13 pm »
A little late for that, it's going to bounce soon.

You think? I'm short! Think this thing's about to blow.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1059 on: January 12, 2016, 10:30:57 pm »
You think? I'm short! Think this thing's about to blow.

I'm scalping short, swing trading long, closed all my swing shorts (nice month already!)

There could be another 100 S&P points down (1860-1930-1800), but it could also bottom around 1875 then pop up to 2050 area over the next few weeks (potentially in a triangle, over 1965 confirms the potential)

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1060 on: January 12, 2016, 10:34:42 pm »
If it gets to 2050 I'm getting the pneumatic drill out. Have been short since Fed hike euphoria in the immediate aftermath and actually got in around that level. The whole thing smells a bit off to be honest. Although we probably are due for a squeeze, we couldn't do it after that NFP number ... everyone's in sell the rally mode at the moment it seems.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1061 on: January 12, 2016, 10:52:15 pm »
If it gets to 2050 I'm getting the pneumatic drill out. Have been short since Fed hike euphoria in the immediate aftermath and actually got in around that level. The whole thing smells a bit off to be honest. Although we probably are due for a squeeze, we couldn't do it after that NFP number ... everyone's in sell the rally mode at the moment it seems.

2050 area is D wave in the triangle, so it'd drop in a final wave for the pattern, but to a higher low then this current wave.

I believe S&P will see two more significant up moves, probably topping in the 2200-2300 area before the 2009 bull ends, so bear starts probably in 2017, late 2016 at the earliest.

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1062 on: January 14, 2016, 06:28:26 pm »
The triangle is looking less likely now.....a day or two of upside action, then down to 1867 area for the final wash out?

The attached chart shows the bull since its start in 2009.  Bull markets are 5 wave structures as shown by the big blue roman numerals.....we're currently in 2 of the 5th as long as we stay over 1867.....if we drop below 1867, either big blue IV is ongoing, or we've started a bear market (unlikely as the 5th needs to hit a new high, and it didn't as it fell short of big blue III at 2135.  In the history of markets, there's never been a failure of the 5th of 5th, could happen for the first time, but small probability)

Offline Callaghan.

• Enjoys a roasted nut (preferably the 'TonyTheRedNosedReindeer' variety)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1063 on: January 25, 2016, 12:23:37 pm »
I'm scalping short, swing trading long, closed all my swing shorts (nice month already!)

There could be another 100 S&P points down (1860-1930-1800), but it could also bottom around 1875 then pop up to 2050 area over the next few weeks (potentially in a triangle, over 1965 confirms the potential)

The triangle is looking less likely now.....a day or two of upside action, then down to 1867 area for the final wash out?

The attached chart shows the bull since its start in 2009.  Bull markets are 5 wave structures as shown by the big blue roman numerals.....we're currently in 2 of the 5th as long as we stay over 1867.....if we drop below 1867, either big blue IV is ongoing, or we've started a bear market (unlikely as the 5th needs to hit a new high, and it didn't as it fell short of big blue III at 2135.  In the history of markets, there's never been a failure of the 5th of 5th, could happen for the first time, but small probability)
^^ You sound incredibly clever and knowledgable (I mean it) and all the jargon is way over my head so I'm not in a position to dispute anything you say but weren't you completely wrong about this? ...

I'd be careful about stock markets for the next year or two. 

We're now 4 years & 5 months into this bull market and it's got 7-8 months left, maximum, before we see a major correction. The 7-8 months will be very choppy, with some significant swings, and won't be for the faint hearted.

The major correction, which will come in and around March/April 2014 will be very deep, 35-50%
We'll max out at 1800 +/- 20 points before we go into a bear market, and back to 900-1000
My forecast is S&P tops out around 1800 +/-20 points by March/April 2014, then we go into a 12-18 month correction to 900 area.

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1064 on: January 25, 2016, 01:02:20 pm »
^^ You sound incredibly clever and knowledgable (I mean it) and all the jargon is way over my head so I'm not in a position to dispute anything you say but weren't you completely wrong about this? ...

I was wrong on that call, but have made some good one's as well, nature of the beast unfortunately, even the very best bat around .700! 
Markets are dynamic, it's always best to monitor & adjust and not be too dogmatic in your viewpoint.

The "wash out" I mentioned above went a bit deeper than my call, 1812 is the bottom right now (it's possible we'll see 1750 in the next few months).  So, I was right on the direction but optimistic on the degree of decline.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1065 on: January 25, 2016, 04:59:07 pm »
I was wrong on that call, but have made some good one's as well, nature of the beast unfortunately, even the very best bat around .700! 
Markets are dynamic, it's always best to monitor & adjust and not be too dogmatic in your viewpoint.

The "wash out" I mentioned above went a bit deeper than my call, 1812 is the bottom right now (it's possible we'll see 1750 in the next few months).  So, I was right on the direction but optimistic on the degree of decline.

I've read a lot of very interesting pieces lately about the demographic "time bomb" that is about to hit us - specifically, the major shift in the ratio of people in their 20s/30s vs retirees.  In China, it'll be very acute because of the one-child policy (1980ish until a few years ago); decreasing birth rates in western countries; extended life expectancy around the globe; etc.  The view seems to be that we are going to have a major correction once people realise that the future isn't necessarily continuous growth. 

I'm an amateur at all of this, though - any thoughts on that?  Are we still in for a structural correction, as opposed to a continuation of a pattern that existed when global demographics were favourable?

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1066 on: January 25, 2016, 06:18:26 pm »

I've read a lot of very interesting pieces lately about the demographic "time bomb" that is about to hit us - specifically, the major shift in the ratio of people in their 20s/30s vs retirees.  In China, it'll be very acute because of the one-child policy (1980ish until a few years ago); decreasing birth rates in western countries; extended life expectancy around the globe; etc.  The view seems to be that we are going to have a major correction once people realise that the future isn't necessarily continuous growth. 

I'm an amateur at all of this, though - any thoughts on that?  Are we still in for a structural correction, as opposed to a continuation of a pattern that existed when global demographics were favourable?

Demographics is not something I've looked at in quite a while, been retired from business for almost 20 years now.  As far as I'm aware, global population continues to grow at a great enough pace, but clearly some parts of the world, such as Japan, face a major problem.  I believe the european countries that have a demographic problem will solve it through immigration.

From a market cycle perspective, this bull market may have ended last year, or could extend out into 2017/1Q18 latest.  The last few bear markets have been fairly rapid, so an 18 month to 2 year bear, then the bull that follows will be of historical proportions, probably running in the area of 21-34 years.

Children & young teenagers of today are going to hit the jackpot!

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trading stocks, shares etc online
« Reply #1067 on: January 5, 2017, 09:40:53 am »
Been looking into trading stocks & shares online, but I know next to nothing about how it works, so I'm not sure how to go about it. I've had a look at a website called Etoro, which looks like a good place to start as it seems fairly simple and you can follow what more experienced traders are doing to get an idea of how it works. Does anyone have any experience with this website, or know of a better way to start out on this? Or are there better things than stocks & shares that I should invest in instead?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trading stocks, shares etc online
« Reply #1068 on: January 5, 2017, 10:04:10 am »
I'm sure there will be better placed people than me on here but like you I'm a novice at this kind of thing. I use Halifax online share dealing. Pretty simple to use and a helpline if you get stuck. Get regular offers of one hour windows where their fees are reduced too - I think it's good but as I say I'm a novice

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trading stocks, shares etc online
« Reply #1069 on: January 5, 2017, 10:48:13 pm »
I'm sure there will be better placed people than me on here but like you I'm a novice at this kind of thing. I use Halifax online share dealing. Pretty simple to use and a helpline if you get stuck. Get regular offers of one hour windows where their fees are reduced too - I think it's good but as I say I'm a novice

Cheers, will look into that.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1070 on: January 5, 2017, 11:15:07 pm »
Cheers, will look into that.

If your looking at Halifax it might be worth looking at Iweb share dealing offered by them as well. You can trade for £5 a pop.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #1071 on: July 7, 2017, 10:13:22 am »
Been looking at this thread, very interesting reading for somebody who has not dipped into trading yet (but doing as much research as I can before I start to)...

From a market cycle perspective, this bull market may have ended last year, or could extend out into 2017/1Q18 latest.  The last few bear markets have been fairly rapid, so an 18 month to 2 year bear, then the bull that follows will be of historical proportions, probably running in the area of 21-34 years.

Children & young teenagers of today are going to hit the jackpot!

We're entering this territory JP-65 mentioned now, interesting to hear thoughts on this?
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1072 on: September 17, 2017, 11:01:19 pm »
BUMP.

Didn't realise there was a place to discuss Forex on here, surely I'm not the only person who trades around here? :)

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #1073 on: November 10, 2017, 12:14:44 pm »
I don't trade....but am still gathering as much info as possible and generating a fund that I can stand to lose (although hopefully not)....before I start.

Would love to hear from people who are experienced though....every little helps
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Online Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1074 on: February 4, 2018, 03:22:21 pm »
I don't trade....but am still gathering as much info as possible and generating a fund that I can stand to lose (although hopefully not)....before I start.

Would love to hear from people who are experienced though....every little helps

Bumping this, as I'm in the same situation.

Will start to go thru this thread, but whilst I do; what do you more experienced fellas use to stay informed/up to date/Johhny-on-the-spot?
@Yvanicuzz

Offline kavah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1075 on: February 5, 2018, 09:13:34 pm »
^ i hope you didn't buy any stock last week :D (As the markets are tanking like)

there are loads of apps (like this yahoo one) that will track your shares and if they are going up or like today DOWN.

Regarding trading for fun / profit I've never done it, although I've got a few shares as part of long term investments in some big companies that I know a bit about either through work or using their products.

Someone just said on CNN: - over the long term, individual stocks (5 years +) in the Dow or FT 100 are a good investment but the only people making fortunes in the short term (week to week and especially in volatile markets) are professionals. It's a bit like gambling I suppose.

Online Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1076 on: February 7, 2018, 07:53:30 am »
Hehe, I did not, (tho, part of me wanted too ;D).

I was thinking more of what sites, papers, magazines etc that you can.. trust, to give decent information.
@Yvanicuzz

Offline kavah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1077 on: November 20, 2018, 11:23:28 pm »
The Dow is tanking. 1% down this year.
Is this a bear market or just a correction?

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #1078 on: November 21, 2018, 01:25:40 am »
Read an article yesterday stating it was looking like a bear market. Not that i actually have a clue :wave
YNWA

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1079 on: November 26, 2018, 11:38:20 am »
Does anyone invest in their work share scheme?