Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4049109 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #16560 on: October 28, 2011, 09:00:47 pm »
Me mate went both of them down there, I was supposed to go MEN for Dylan & Knopfler but got home from Benidorm pissed,rough as fuck and couldn't move to go anywhere.

Am gonna go & watch Digsy's band the Sum's after thematch in town tomorrow night. Decided to make the most of the free weekend week after next too, goin over to Boston to see Noel Gallagher! Can't wait for that.
No life at all, is it. I remember when you thought enough for a bag of chips on the way home from The Buffs was a good night out.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #16561 on: October 28, 2011, 09:09:26 pm »
No life at all, is it. I remember when you thought enough for a bag of chips on the way home from The Buffs was a good night out.

Fuck off, no buffallo, Wessy Legion or the Labour club, mind you a couple of spliffs in the back-room of St Joeys, n the chips were flyin down!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #16562 on: October 28, 2011, 09:09:47 pm »
11 pages since this thread was moved to here.
Fuck me, some nights there would be 11 pages of quality stuff in one night when it was in the main forum.
The only reason that the thread is still alive is because people who care about it are bumping it.
And I agree that it was an oasis in a pile of fucking shite when it was in its original place.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #16563 on: October 28, 2011, 09:13:20 pm »
Would love to have seen Copey. Not in the uk at the moment, so didn't even know he was touring. Remember seeing him on the Peggy Suicide tour (one of my fave albums) and he climbed the speaker stacks and ended up in the rigging, grinning down at the crowd like an absolute loon. Brilliant song writer and performer.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16564 on: October 28, 2011, 09:13:31 pm »
11 pages since this thread was moved to here.
Fuck me, some nights there would be 11 pages of quality stuff in one night when it was in the main forum.
The only reason that the thread is still alive is because people who care about it are bumping it.
And I agree that it was an oasis in a pile of fucking shite when it was in its original place.
Yeah. But you'd cause murder in a one man tent.
Later folks. And don't miss that link to the Thatcher story, it's a fucking disgrace.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #16565 on: October 28, 2011, 09:32:10 pm »
Later folks. And don't miss that link to the Thatcher story, it's a fucking disgrace.

Just clicked. It confirms everything I was ever taught about Thatcher and the class the represents.

For the best part of 250 years they've suckled on the public tit and subsidised their extravagant lifestyles by fattening on public handouts. That's what the bloody Empire was all about - a massive system of outdoor relief for the aristocracy. The thing never paid its way. It just provided careers and wealth for the idiot rich. It's what the massive financial bail-out is all about now - the dole on an unprecedented scale for for the tax-evading rich that drove us into the morass in the first place.

And now we see that half a million quid of public money has been salted away in Thatcher's own bank account. Of all the industries we have kept alive by public subisdy. Not coal, not steel, not textiles, not engineering, not machine tools, not cars. Just Thatcher.

Beggars belief.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16566 on: October 28, 2011, 09:34:27 pm »
You can buy some milk with that!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16567 on: October 28, 2011, 09:41:33 pm »
Looked at it mate its a scandal, while I despise that cow there much larger slices of meat being carved by the rich in Westminster and Brussels. Extravagant expenses are something that make me want to cry buckets of blood.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16568 on: October 28, 2011, 09:43:02 pm »
Just clicked. It confirms everything I was ever taught about Thatcher and the class the represents.

For the best part of 250 years they've suckled on the public tit and subsidised their extravagant lifestyles by fattening on public handouts. That's what the bloody Empire was all about - a massive system of outdoor relief for the aristocracy. The thing never paid its way. It just provided careers and wealth for the idiot rich. It's what the massive financial bail-out is all about now - the dole on an unprecedented scale for for the tax-evading rich that drove us into the morass in the first place.

And now we see that half a million quid of public money has been salted away in Thatcher's own bank account. Of all the industries we have kept alive by public subisdy. Not coal, not steel, not textiles, not engineering, not machine tools, not cars. Just Thatcher.

Beggars belief.
Wonderful. I love you yorky.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16569 on: October 28, 2011, 09:45:10 pm »

Anything linked to that bitch is a disgrace unless its her fucking funeral, that cow really brings out the worst in me, so help me. If I could banish one person from the British race in my lifetime, she'd be it. (Reagan and Bush would join her if I could add to the bonfire.) If has been suggested they give her a state funeral, I'll have to accept that evil does win out and the decent have got it all wrong, and worse still, my taxes are helping to pay for all they're giving the old witch . What a reflection on life that is...  :butt
When in Rome...

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16570 on: October 28, 2011, 09:46:31 pm »
anyone any idea what the "public duties cost allowance available to ex-PMs" actually is? It sounds like some sort of expenses when you are on public duties, but that arld twat has been in the house for the last five years anyway, fuck knows what it supposed to even be for?

Pheeny

« Reply #16571 on: October 28, 2011, 09:46:52 pm »
can't be arsed.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16572 on: October 28, 2011, 09:51:17 pm »

anyone any idea what the "public duties cost allowance available to ex-PMs" actually is? It sounds like some sort of expenses when you are on public duties, but that arld twat has been in the house for the last five years anyway, fuck knows what it supposed to even be for?
I'll find a sucker in the Ask Rawk thread, someone will hunt for you mate  ;D

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16573 on: October 28, 2011, 09:54:01 pm »
Since 1991, former Prime Ministers have been entitled to a Public Duty Costs Allowance (PDCA)
to assist with additional office costs which they are liable to incur because of their special
position in public life. Current annual amount is £91k.

That Thatcher figure is only for the last 5 years, she's been eligible for fucken 20 of them! its for auld rope, they don't have to do fuck all to get it!

Pheeny

« Reply #16574 on: October 28, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »
now hope all you old gits will stop fucking moaning and post more. :P

Oh yea and this shows that the Mods DO listen...

Pheeny

« Reply #16575 on: October 28, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »
Oh yea and I expect one hell of a post from John Mac in turn for this ;)

Pheeny

« Reply #16576 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:29 pm »
shit just thought Vic will be totally lost now though.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16577 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:39 pm »
You do know that you'll lose the old fuckers pheeny. It'll take them months to navigate back here haha.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16578 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:54 pm »
Thanks Pheeny, i'll sort something out once I put my teeth in!

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #16579 on: October 28, 2011, 10:02:28 pm »
Yey, look at what thread is back here...

(I'll take my coat...)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

hoonin

« Reply #16580 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:19 pm »
Thanks Pheeny, i'll sort something out once I put my teeth in!

John, I think you lost your teeth biting chunks out of others in recent months ;)

Second Pheeny though. Would enjoy another one of your insightful posts. You never know mate, you might get snapped up by the excellent Anfield Wrap!

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #16581 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:33 pm »
oh aye, one rule for the auld arses, one rule for the rest of us eh......

(joking!)

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #16582 on: October 28, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
now hope all you old gits will stop fucking moaning and post more. :P

Oh yea and this shows that the Mods DO listen...
Cheers Tony. Nice one mate..

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #16583 on: October 28, 2011, 10:12:36 pm »
Since 1991, former Prime Ministers have been entitled to a Public Duty Costs Allowance (PDCA)
to assist with additional office costs which they are liable to incur because of their special
position in public life. Current annual amount is £91k.

That Thatcher figure is only for the last 5 years, she's been eligible for fucken 20 of them! its for auld rope, they don't have to do fuck all to get it!
Well John I believe it costs her a fortune in incontinence pads whenever they wheel her out to preach to her brainwashed followers, one lot to stop her pissin all over the place the other lot to stop the shit piling out of her mouth. Don't forget young Denis T will need a few extra bob in the will too, after his past failings at everything he's tried.
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16584 on: October 28, 2011, 10:15:09 pm »
Well John I believe it costs her a fortune in incontinence pads whenever they wheel her out to preach to her brainwashed followers, one lot to stop her pissin all over the place the other lot to stop the shit piling out of her mouth. Don't forget young Denis T will need a few extra bob in the will too, after his past failings at everything he's tried.

Dunno, believe he's been a lot better since they invented Sat-navs. Still needs a co-driver to work it though!

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16585 on: October 28, 2011, 10:15:21 pm »
If you view topics by "Show unread posts in all forums", then this thread was always up there anyway. So I can't see what difference it makes really.

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #16586 on: October 28, 2011, 10:38:22 pm »
If you view topics by "Show unread posts in all forums", then this thread was always up there anyway. So I can't see what difference it makes really.

Listen,whippersnipper, when ya gets set in ya ways, ya'll moan about change.

We have routines we needs stick to for stability.
Dont worry ya'll understand if ya makes old age. ;)
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16587 on: October 28, 2011, 10:50:00 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGQ6kvRtlDg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cGQ6kvRtlDg</a>

Ta muchly, Pheeny :champ
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #16588 on: October 28, 2011, 11:19:02 pm »
    MWAH     Thanks Pheeny just what the Dr ordered, feel back home again
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16589 on: October 28, 2011, 11:22:06 pm »
Welcome Home   all of you    :wave  :wave   Back to the good old days  of posting  :wellin

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16590 on: October 28, 2011, 11:27:56 pm »
shit just thought Vic will be totally lost now though.

Well he could of forgotten it had been moved  and  take the route he was always used to  to get here  , but im sure Terry and all of us can  guide him back  LOL  unless hes up to date with a sat nav on his zimmer frame
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:34:40 pm by flw »

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16591 on: October 28, 2011, 11:31:27 pm »

It means a lot when you get to our age  and makes a lot of difference , you know the saying about  comfort of an old pair of slippers ??  well this  thread in here is /was just like that 

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #16592 on: October 28, 2011, 11:32:50 pm »
Well he could of forgotten it had been moved  and  take the route he was always used to  to get here  , but im sure Terry and all of us can  guide him back  LOL

Vic's been kitted out with a transponder. We'll guide him in.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16593 on: October 29, 2011, 12:18:33 am »

Vic to RAWK, Vic to RAWK, where the fudge are you???
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16594 on: October 29, 2011, 01:48:16 am »
 :lmao :lmao

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #16595 on: October 29, 2011, 02:41:32 am »

Vic to RAWK, Vic to RAWK, where the fudge are you???
;D  Brilliant..

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #16596 on: October 29, 2011, 03:06:20 am »
welcome back lads n lasses....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvAUMyGAPw
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #16597 on: October 29, 2011, 05:38:55 am »
Always said that fella Pheeny was all right I did.....

Thanks Tony on behalf of the auld arse brigade.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16598 on: October 29, 2011, 06:21:18 am »
Listen,whippersnipper, when ya gets set in ya ways, ya'll moan about change.

We have routines we needs stick to for stability.
Dont worry ya'll understand if ya makes old age. ;)

Believe it or not, I'm 41.. so I probably qualify for here.  ;D I'm a young 41 though..  8)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16599 on: October 29, 2011, 08:34:10 am »
That Carroll fella's a complete waste of dough and needs to stay off the ale. Adam is a slow fat bastard. Downing is crap. Carra is an aul bastard. Stevie G is a finished crock. Lucas is a crab. Spearing is an oompah loompah. Even Suarez can't finish and Dalglish has got curtain hair.
There you go Pheeny mate, seeing we're back on the main page I thought I'd keep it in context and give you something to do.