Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4037202 times)

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #16600 on: October 29, 2011, 08:37:35 am »
That Carroll fella's a complete waste of dough and needs to stay off the ale. Adam is a slow fat bastard. Downing is crap. Carra is an aul bastard. Stevie G is a finished crock. Lucas is a crab. Spearing is an oompah loompah. Even Suarez can't finish and Dalglish has got curtain hair.

yeah but I reckon they'll beat your arld mate today!
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #16601 on: October 29, 2011, 08:39:17 am »
Believe it or not, I'm 41.. so I probably qualify for here.  ;D I'm a young 41 though..  8)

Haha! Just realized when I posted I might see the owl later.

Well annoyed at that prospect  :butt
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16602 on: October 29, 2011, 08:39:33 am »
Dunno, believe he's been a lot better since they invented Sat-navs. Still needs a co-driver to work it though!
Sherpa Vic would do well in that job, second man on the Mark Thatcher Satnav.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16603 on: October 29, 2011, 08:40:52 am »
yeah but I reckon they'll beat your arld mate today!
I'm fucking dreading it John. I can just see the aul Quintin Crisp headed fucker talking in 3rd party about Mr. Hodgson's gweat victowy.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #16604 on: October 29, 2011, 08:49:41 am »
I'm fucking dreading it John. I can just see the aul Quintin Crisp headed fucker talking in 3rd party about Mr. Hodgson's gweat victowy.

I'm off for a brekky then a couple of pints before heading down there. We'll be OK, we are far better than some have given us credit for, Mark fucken Lawrenson for one, don't know how that fucker gets away with it.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16605 on: October 29, 2011, 08:58:54 am »
Back were this thread belongs , the views and replies alone will make some of the younger ones (under 40 ) will look in now it's on the main page and find it educational , funny as fuck , emotional sometimes and the Internet version of grumpy old men ! Welcome back best thread by miles though the marital sex thread in off topic is brilliant

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #16606 on: October 29, 2011, 09:22:52 am »
The main forum was shite without this thread.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16607 on: October 29, 2011, 09:30:53 am »
I'm off for a brekky then a couple of pints before heading down there. We'll be OK, we are far better than some have given us credit for, Mark fucken Lawrenson for one, don't know how that fucker gets away with it.
Enjoy the day lad. I reckon we're far better than most give us credit for. There's just a few things that need to settle. It's teething problems, and it was always going to be hit and miss in such a mad trasition period. But I'm sure once all the kinks are ironed out, we'll be fine. We all know the problem... no patience in this world nowadays, but it's only time that will sort it all out.
Having said that, if I'm watching Uncle Hodgson gloat tonight, I'm gonna hold my breath until I turn blue and scweam, scweam, scweam.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16608 on: October 29, 2011, 09:36:22 am »
I can just see the aul Quintin Crisp headed fucker talking in 3rd party about Mr. Hodgson's gweat victowy.

haha  ;D
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16609 on: October 29, 2011, 09:38:25 am »
the marital sex thread in off topic is brilliant
Nah. It's a myth.
Oh well, off to get me barnet done and take me dog for a walk via the alehouse. If I had any dough John, I'd have seen you in the black cuntreeeee. It's fuckin crap down here at the mo. All the doom and gloom has got all hands terrified. They're buying nothing but bread and potatoes. No wonder the economy is fucked. That Mervin King fella should be doing a Viv Nicholson and shouting Spend, Spend, Spend. There's still money about. The weather's great today. Crimbo is coming up. This used to be a big time of the year for me, but it's flatter than a witches tit. Oh well, few pints on a Saturday afternoon, watch the reds later, things aren't all bad.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:40:01 am by Fat Scouser »

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #16610 on: October 29, 2011, 10:36:51 am »
Welcome back Fat's .....now lets batter the old fuker tonight
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #16611 on: October 29, 2011, 11:24:37 am »
Thanks Tony

:lmao

"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Davvo7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • STILL walk a million miles for one of your smiles!
« Reply #16612 on: October 29, 2011, 11:53:22 am »
Cheers Pheeny, nice to see this back on the main page.

When I started to go to the match it was on the Kop, and it wasn't just a football education I got there. Yes, I learned about tactics, about what it was like when we were in the second division, and most importantly - about what it is to be an LFC supporter.

But I also learned about politics, I learned about the social history of my City. I learned about the culture of Liverpool, the music, the pubs and clubs. Lessons never forgotten. This thread was always about this for me, about listening to people who have been all over the world with this club, red to the core. For me, this thread is the modern day equivalent of that. It is important that people understand our history and the links between our city, our community and our club wherever you happen to live.

I really don't mean to be dismissive of our younger supporters, many of whom are dedicated, knowledgeable and sound, but you can never stop learning in life, so I hope that some of our newer supporters will now stick their noses in here and maybe pick up a few pearls of wisdom - god knows we have enough Professors of LFC in our midst.

Plus it's funny as f*ck sometimes!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 11:59:41 am by Davvo7 »
Boocoo dinky dau

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16613 on: October 29, 2011, 12:40:55 pm »
Pretty much odds on, I shall give meself a ban from fora & keyboards for 90 minutes later today.

Wrestling with demons that might want to come out & make owl sounds ;) LOL
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #16614 on: October 29, 2011, 01:59:08 pm »
Good, hated seeing this in the off topic board.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #16615 on: October 29, 2011, 02:36:00 pm »
That Carroll fella's a complete waste of dough and needs to stay off the ale. Adam is a slow fat bastard. Downing is crap. Carra is an aul bastard. Stevie G is a finished crock. Lucas is a crab. Spearing is an oompah loompah. Even Suarez can't finish and Dalglish has got curtain hair.
There you go Pheeny mate, seeing we're back on the main page I thought I'd keep it in context and give you something to do.

cant believe you left suarez out......couldnt hit a barn door
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16616 on: October 29, 2011, 02:43:32 pm »
cant believe you left suarez out......couldnt hit a barn door
I've got some great reading glasses in stock. I'll do you a good deal on them.

Pheeny

« Reply #16617 on: October 29, 2011, 02:45:47 pm »
I've got some great reading glasses in stock. I'll do you a good deal on them.

Pheeny

« Reply #16618 on: October 29, 2011, 02:47:10 pm »
My wife's family are great and I treat them as my own.But why the fuck do they have to arrange get together's when we are playing...

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #16619 on: October 29, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »
My wife's family are great and I treat them as my own.But why the fuck do they have to arrange get together's when we are playing...
Same in our house mate.
When we played the bitters the other week my step daughter and daughter in-law decided to come to ours with their kids.
Don't get me wrong, I love the bones of all of them but I'm shouting and swearing at the top of my voice and the Missus is telling me off for scaring the kids.

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #16620 on: October 29, 2011, 03:31:52 pm »
Hoorah - back where we belong!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16621 on: October 29, 2011, 03:55:36 pm »
Go on, be honest, tell the truth and shame the devil... you missed the aul bastards yerself an all.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16622 on: October 29, 2011, 03:56:41 pm »
Same in our house mate.
When we played the bitters the other week my step daughter and daughter in-law decided to come to ours with their kids.
Don't get me wrong, I love the bones of all of them but I'm shouting and swearing at the top of my voice and the Missus is telling me off for scaring the kids.
Gaffer tape and a deep dark cupboard, Terry mate. It works wonders.

Offline Rafa_La

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16623 on: October 29, 2011, 03:58:13 pm »

Would Terry fit in it like? :lickin
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16624 on: October 29, 2011, 04:01:57 pm »
The Missus won't play that game any more, mate..

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #16625 on: October 29, 2011, 04:48:16 pm »

Because they're Belgians?? ::) ::)
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16626 on: October 29, 2011, 04:51:13 pm »
Hoorah - back where we belong!

a bit on the posh side that innit matey? Hoorah indeed.  :P :P :P

What's wrong with goodo, hurray, sound, or suchlike Scouse words.....? ;)
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16627 on: October 29, 2011, 04:53:28 pm »
The Missus won't play that game any more, mate..

You've gorra take the tape off from over her gob Tel lad - it needs to stay off an ' all ....................

well, until she starts talking like ........  :D :D

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16628 on: October 29, 2011, 04:55:37 pm »
Some surprises out there today - none nicer that lovely scoreline from the Bridge -  where that really nice chap and England captain fella made another arse of himself today. The tool.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16629 on: October 29, 2011, 05:00:13 pm »
You've gorra take the tape off from over her gob Tel lad - it needs to stay off an ' all ....................

well, until she starts talking like ........  :D :D
and breathing?  ;)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #16630 on: October 29, 2011, 05:00:22 pm »
Some surprises out there today - none nicer that lovely scoreline from the Bridge -  where that really nice chap and England captain fella made another arse of himself today. The tool.

How the hell does that guy still get picked for England?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16631 on: October 29, 2011, 05:03:55 pm »
How the hell does that guy still get picked for England?
It's because he's dead brave, innit..

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #16632 on: October 29, 2011, 05:12:24 pm »

Ha! ha! I know you shouldn't laugh when somebody falls over but ................  :)
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #16633 on: October 29, 2011, 05:58:24 pm »
a bit on the posh side that innit matey? Hoorah indeed.  :P :P :P

What's wrong with goodo, hurray, sound, or suchlike Scouse words.....? ;)

Hey Johnno I'm a posh scouser and nothing wrong with that ! :wave

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16634 on: October 29, 2011, 07:54:47 pm »
Hey Johnno I'm a posh scouser and nothing wrong with that ! :wave

Is that like you saying "I'm from Southport...?????" ;) ;)

Offline RedBootsTommySmith

• Kopite
« Reply #16635 on: October 29, 2011, 07:55:41 pm »
Found the thread again, back were it belongs.  It looks like life is breathed back into it, too.

Respect, Pheeney, good lad.

Watched our mate, Hodgson, today.  How he hasn't had a heart attack yet, I don't know.  I'm just glad I don't need to see him week after week.

Listening to the traveling Kop with 'Show me the way to go home' put me in mind of the old sing-alongs when the family got together, years ago.  I thought I'd post a few up so you can all join in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdM9HDI33AY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vle44kNHxDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8oIP7Grkn4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWN_duZfIs&feature=related

Now, where did I put my ale....

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:07:19 pm by RedBootsTommySmith »
Victorious and glorious....

Offline bordeauxred

• posh scouser
  • Kopite
« Reply #16636 on: October 29, 2011, 08:16:59 pm »
Is that like you saying "I'm from Southport...?????" ;) ;)

Nah south end - born & bred  :)

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #16637 on: October 29, 2011, 08:35:44 pm »
Back where we belong  ;D

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16638 on: October 29, 2011, 09:17:43 pm »
Found the thread again, back were it belongs.  It looks like life is breathed back into it, too.

Respect, Pheeney, good lad.

Watched our mate, Hodgson, today.  How he hasn't had a heart attack yet, I don't know.  I'm just glad I don't need to see him week after week.

Listening to the traveling Kop with 'Show me the way to go home' put me in mind of the old sing-alongs when the family got together, years ago.  I thought I'd post a few up so you can all join in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdM9HDI33AY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vle44kNHxDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8oIP7Grkn4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWN_duZfIs&feature=related

Now, where did I put my ale....

Oh I used to love our sing-a-longs - all round my Grandma's piano and with my Mum's cousin leading it along with his guitar (he took it away to war with him and it managed to survive unscathed)

Your songs are a bit modern for me though, here's some of the ones we used to belt out,

Carolina Moon (Connie Francis) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GkoZBOfVaw

Harvest Moon (Liza Minelli) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXS4MnkA-U

Yours (Vera Lynne) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROuULiwEPm4

Maggie  (Foster & Allen) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swIip6fg2uU

Happy Days and badly missed.  :'(
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #16639 on: October 29, 2011, 09:47:24 pm »
Fuckameducks.

Whats this doing back in ere again? 

Slow down for us mods.  Iam nearly 40 and cant keep with youse.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .