Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4043550 times)

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #10200 on: December 27, 2010, 01:00:39 am »
So, what have I missed then?

Just catching up myself mate.
Leo's got family and friends over tonight so I'll get the gen off him tomorrow.
I might ring him at about 6.00am and shout down the phone.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10201 on: December 27, 2010, 01:01:41 am »
what is this stormtrooper we now have telling people they are full of shite ?

jeez are they all coming out of the woodwork Rafa must really scare some people these days!

The loonies have taken over the asylam.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10202 on: December 27, 2010, 01:02:56 am »
So, what have I missed then?

All things in moderation.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10203 on: December 27, 2010, 01:08:05 am »
I remember FS's first ever warning after just a couple of hundred posts. He had a disagreement with the poster Ollick, so FS put a B in front of his name......you had to be there to appreciate its hilarity.

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10204 on: December 27, 2010, 01:11:26 am »
Gulley a poster who has had 148 posts, 35 deleted, hidden or sent to Area 51 says a lot. And only 2 of them posts about the team or a match and he claims to be a "FAN" Nah mate something stinks there.

When I was growing up the older folks always taught us young 'uns to sit back and learn before before you butt in; for me it's the same rule with joining forums.  You should always learn the lay of the land before you start spewing throwing out your opinions willy nilly.  It took me over a year before I began posting on a regular basis on hear.  I just think there are too many keyboard warriors out there who needs a lesson in humility and decency.  Sign of the times.
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10205 on: December 27, 2010, 01:14:10 am »
When I was growing up the grass was full of white dogs shite.....not any more.....
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10206 on: December 27, 2010, 01:16:41 am »
When I was growing up the grass was full of white dogs shite.....not any more.....

Search back. We've already had several pages reminiscing about white dog shite.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10207 on: December 27, 2010, 01:17:35 am »
Can I ask a general question, any cricket fans on here.

Trying to fall alseep so decided to watch the cricket, but the crowd seem to be all loopy. Fellahs dressed as women, people sitting there with animals on their heads, is this normal behaviour for cricket followers anyone?

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10208 on: December 27, 2010, 01:19:45 am »

Trying to fall alseep so decided to watch the cricket, but the crowd seem to be all loopy. Fellahs dressed as women, people sitting there with animals on their heads, is this normal behaviour for cricket followers anyone?

nah thats just the players dressing room your looking at
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10209 on: December 27, 2010, 01:20:40 am »

Yes. I, for instance, am dressed as a woman (with an echidna on my head) and I'm just watching it on the telly.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10210 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:11 am »
Search back. We've already had several pages reminiscing about white dog shite.

Did you talk about picking up chewing gum of teh ground and kissing your sister....

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10211 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:11 am »
nah thats just the players dressing room your looking at

They have women in there do they, maybe I should become a cricket follower instead!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10212 on: December 27, 2010, 01:22:52 am »
Yes. I, for instance, am dressed as a woman (with an echidna on my head) and I'm just watching it on the telly.

Yeh, but I've been told already that you are weird Dr.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10213 on: December 27, 2010, 01:23:26 am »
Did you talk about picking up chewing gum of teh ground and kissing your sister....

I don't know who you kissed mate, but it wasn't my sister - I haven't got one.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10214 on: December 27, 2010, 01:29:42 am »
I don't know who you kissed mate, but it wasn't my sister - I haven't got one.

No my sister....

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10215 on: December 27, 2010, 01:31:09 am »
No my sister....

That's a relief. Thought you might have caught me while I was watching the cricket.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10216 on: December 27, 2010, 01:33:24 am »
That's a relief. Thought you might have caught me while I was watching the cricket.

Actually I havent got a sister.....

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10217 on: December 27, 2010, 01:35:46 am »
Actually I havent got a sister.....

OK I'll meet you round the back of the bike sheds - I'll be the one with the echidna on her head.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10218 on: December 27, 2010, 01:36:11 am »
OK I'll meet you round the back of the bike sheds - I'll be the one with the echidna on her head.

Lovely ;D

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #10219 on: December 27, 2010, 01:39:09 am »
Get a Room!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10220 on: December 27, 2010, 02:45:31 am »
Just got on from me gig.
What the fuck have I missed?

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10221 on: December 27, 2010, 02:55:25 am »

It was more kissing the cousins; I used to practice kissing by cousins.  Ah to be young and innocent again. 
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Offline Davvo7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • STILL walk a million miles for one of your smiles!
« Reply #10222 on: December 27, 2010, 12:16:27 pm »
Just catching up myself mate.
Leo's got family and friends over tonight so I'll get the gen off him tomorrow.
I might ring him at about 6.00am and shout down the phone.

Do me a favour if you will SB, tell him I was asking after him. I haven't met anybody off here, but he is one of the few who I feel I owe a pint. Didn't see any of this until just now, but had I done, I would have jumped in as well. I said the other day I wasn't coming on here any more - well apart from this thread - and this kind of thing just confirms what I was thinking.

Big hugs to Jill and JP for jumping in as well - plus Royhendo, Vic and Andy - we all lose it sometimes and say things that we might not if we thought it through. That said I would rather spend time with somebody who wears his heart and love for the club on his sleeve than some of the snidey little shits who post on here.

Tell him loads of people were asking after him. Cheers mate.
Boocoo dinky dau

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10223 on: December 27, 2010, 12:21:46 pm »
Do me a favour if you will SB, tell him I was asking after him. I haven't met anybody off here, but he is one of the few who I feel I owe a pint. Didn't see any of this until just now, but had I done, I would have jumped in as well. I said the other day I wasn't coming on here any more - well apart from this thread - and this kind of thing just confirms what I was thinking.

Big hugs to Jill and JP for jumping in as well - plus Royhendo, Vic and Andy - we all lose it sometimes and say things that we might not if we thought it through. That said I would rather spend time with somebody who wears his heart and love for the club on his sleeve than some of the snidey little shits who post on here.

Davvo, he deserves more than a pint, he deserves a bloody medal for what he's done for this Club.

As for me jumping in, to be honest I only logged on to come in this thread, unfortunately, everything was locked by the time I got here.

"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10224 on: December 27, 2010, 12:59:37 pm »

Thanks Davvo, but I didn't do anything that a lot of others didn't do. Hopefully it will get sorted out, and FS will be back on, but I hope Terry sends all our best wishes to him.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #10225 on: December 27, 2010, 01:02:46 pm »

Great post Davvo, I couldn't have put it better myself
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #10226 on: December 27, 2010, 01:11:18 pm »
Great post Davvo, I couldn't have put it better myself

Did the other fella get a ban again?
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline Davvo7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10227 on: December 27, 2010, 01:13:42 pm »
Hi JP, it's just nice to see some solidarity and a sense of sticking up for our own. I have no idea who lots of these people who come on RAWK are, but don't believe a lot of them are true reds - regardless of where they live - just gets my back up when I see nameless internet warriors deliberately winding people up to get people banned. They wouldn't dare do it if we were all sat in the pub, but can hide between anonimity and post whatever they like! We should all have to put our real names on here - don't say it if you don't mean it.

I know the moderators have a hard job, but this site has got so out of hand recently; personally think there was a lot of over-reactions in the bans handed out. It's no surprise that people are wound up when you read some of the childish and outrageous crap written. Without sounding too paranoid, I can't believe there isn't a wider agenda going on with lots of posters, be it bitters or mancs on a wind up or mates of other people with axes to grind. It suits a lot of people to have us at each other throats and RAWK gives them the opportunity to do it.

I hope Leo doesn't jib this site and does drop the moderators an email, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he says "Why bother!" It wouldn't surprise me if lots of us head off to pastures new.
Boocoo dinky dau

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10228 on: December 27, 2010, 01:17:08 pm »

No he didn't because he wasn't abusive, so he is allowed to spout shite and anybody who bites will be banned, crazy isn't it. For all those who haven't come across these prats, "out of time fly", "she lovesyou", "STORMTROOPER" and for me there is another "xerxes1" he's not as bad as the others but just as annoying.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10229 on: December 27, 2010, 01:18:05 pm »
I hope Leo doesn't jib this site
He's not going to though is he, he loves the club, he loves RAWK and he loves the banter. He'll be back in a week posting a mixture of how he understands he needs to be more PC but doesn't give a fuck who he upsets.
He knows he's got a lot to offer and he won't disappear on to some other crap site.

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10230 on: December 27, 2010, 01:23:50 pm »
With respect vic I don't think its correct to compile a list of would be bad guys that have a different opinion to your good self. And the point of disagreement isn't an insurmountable opinion about the wider issues of football or the repairing of the club, its simply about our previous manager.

That's fair enough Jon but a few of them mate, If you say black they will say fucking white.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline Davvo7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10231 on: December 27, 2010, 01:24:27 pm »

Don't think he did from reading the thread from Pheeny that got locked by VDM. The other person managed to stay on the right side of the rules - I know I know - but FS called him a nasty name (actually it was a pretty strong thing to call him, but tempers were running high and there was loads of provocation apparently) so he was sent on holiday again. Funny how the ones who wind it up manage to stay on here every time.

I don't give a shit if he is John Henry himself, being an "ITK" doesn't mean you can write shite designed to wind people up, then hide behind, "But it's my opinion and I have the right to say it!" You know what, that is bollocks. If you say, "I'm white so I'm better than any other colour person and that's my opinion!" then fine it's your opinion but I'm going go for your throat.

LFC is an obsession for loads of us, and when you have somebody who has a record of fighting for the club against somebody who claims to be somebody special but we don't know who they are........... well I know who I'm lining up behind.
Boocoo dinky dau

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10232 on: December 27, 2010, 01:27:50 pm »
With respect vic I don't think its correct to compile a list of would be bad guys that have a different opinion to your good self. And the point of disagreement isn't an insurmountable opinion about the wider issues of football or the repairing of the club, its simply about our previous manager.

The guy last night was bordering on slander on some of his posts, which could of been bad for both the club and this website. As for the others, they are all obsessive on both Rafa, and seemingly in getting reactions from others. Neither is a healthy state of affairs, and should really be stopped.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #10233 on: December 27, 2010, 01:31:25 pm »
Devils advocate is one thing but they are inciting a response from the likes of FS and are doing so deliberately imo.

Deliberately holding a point of view that's different from other people? Inciting responses? On a forum? Fuck me, what next? Reasoned debate without recourse to insult? Would that be too much to ask? 

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10234 on: December 27, 2010, 01:32:19 pm »
Don't think he did from reading the thread from Pheeny that got locked by VDM. The other person managed to stay on the right side of the rules - I know I know - but FS called him a nasty name (actually it was a pretty strong thing to call him, but tempers were running high and there was loads of provocation apparently) so he was sent on holiday again. Funny how the ones who wind it up manage to stay on here every time.

I don't give a shit if he is John Henry himself, being an "ITK" doesn't mean you can write shite designed to wind people up, then hide behind, "But it's my opinion and I have the right to say it!" You know what, that is bollocks. If you say, "I'm white so I'm better than any other colour person and that's my opinion!" then fine it's your opinion but I'm going go for your throat.

LFC is an obsession for loads of us, and when you have somebody who has a record of fighting for the club against somebody who claims to be somebody special but we don't know who they are........... well I know who I'm lining up behind.

True enough mate.

Dont think anybody could have any doubts about FS intentions for the club and this site to be fair. I think that this place is fucking carnage lately.

Really tough going like.

Missinformation being peddled as truth under the guise of opinion. I think there are a few on here with some warped agendas and I dont think that paranoid.

I dont know Leo but he comes across as resonable when threated the same way. Some realy infllamatory statments coming from some on here in the last few months and FS just blows his top from time to time I suppose.

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10235 on: December 27, 2010, 01:33:49 pm »
Deliberately holding a point of view that's different from other people? Inciting responses? On a forum? Fuck me, what next? Reasoned debate without recourse to insult? Would that be too much to ask? 

Sorry Michael,

You do know what im getting at though, right?

Debate is one thing but imo there are people just on a fucking wind up.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10236 on: December 27, 2010, 01:34:18 pm »

I was just trying to make people aware, if you wish to delete it then please do

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #10237 on: December 27, 2010, 01:35:10 pm »
I was just trying to make people aware, if you wish to delete it then please do
only Mods can delete posts of other users.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #10238 on: December 27, 2010, 01:36:41 pm »
I agree with that, but sometimes it does require either the patience of a saint (rare) or the log out button (which is a shame). One or two of those mentioned, plus another couple, are relentless and the thing is they don't actually respond to reasonable debate. I'm not saying however they should be banned, it's a tricky one I know.

Still don't know why Terry told me to post in here by the way, I'm a mere spring chicken :) This and the Ashes thread are however a welcome oasis of calm, humour and sense.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #10239 on: December 27, 2010, 01:37:27 pm »
only Mods can delete posts of other users.
Isn't having two accounts a bannable offence? ;)

I think you should start an argument with Pheeny you know, would be funny.