Author Topic: Anthony Le Tallec  (Read 126094 times)

Offline AdamS

• Hey I'm Not Camp! But I am a tart...
  • Legacy Fan
    • BollockyBoo
Re: Is Anthony Le Tallec ready for a starring role?
« Reply #320 on: June 18, 2004, 12:00:55 pm »

but he'll be at Chelsea!
You shit stirrer ;D ;D
If A is a success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: June 18, 2004, 12:03:01 pm »
Gerrard to Chelsea, lol. Actually, it's not even funny.

As to Stevie on the right, that's a waste too.
Kewell - N.E.Other - Gerrard - N.E.Other

Benitez might look to some of our academy players, ie Welsh.
Semmy for the right wing, is that so stupid?! Worth a try in Pre season. He tore apart The Bolton Midfield/Defence, could he step it up another level?

As for ALT, can he play on the right? during Pre season, he looked like he liked to get stuck in, during the season he looked a tad lightweight.

Say we don't get anyone, our Midfield should look:

Kewell - Hamann - Gerrard - Smicer

IMO.
Nah.

Offline Botswana Red

• Kopite
  • Title Chasin'
« Reply #322 on: June 18, 2004, 12:33:26 pm »
I think Christiano Ronaldo & Wayne Rooney's performances have proved that "if you're good enough, you're old enough," as you put it.  But for me it's Semmy that I honestly believe is ready for premiership action, AS A RIGHT BACK. 

Le Talec, Welsh, Sinama-Pongolle & others will get a chance to try force their way into the 1st team when injuries, loss of form etc necessitate chances in the starting X1.  Which I totally wouldn't mind it it were.......shall we see.....

Kirkland

Otsemobor         Carragher  Ayala    Riise

Aimar      Gerrard  Hamman      Vicente/Kewell

Owen/Baros Cisse
Sign megastars...

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: June 18, 2004, 01:35:42 pm »
We could always play

Owen Baros
-----ALT-----

Gerrard would be played to the right in a midfield diamond or a flat 3 behind ALT. Gerrard isn't an attacking midfielder, he should operate both ways, so that's not a worry. It's the other two midfield positions that becomes a bit of a problem.
I still think we'll need a more experienced guy to be the link between midfield and attack. Don't think ALT is ready yet for that role on a permanent basis. Don't see Diouf as an option. Don't think Kewell is the right man either, but maybe Cheyrou or Smicer.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Red Lozza

• Legacy Fan
  • Miracle worker
« Reply #324 on: June 18, 2004, 02:07:12 pm »
I still think we'll need a more experienced guy to be the link between midfield and attack. Don't think ALT is ready yet for that role on a permanent basis. Don't see Diouf as an option. Don't think Kewell is the right man either, but maybe Cheyrou or Smicer.

Yeah I think you've got a point about us needing someone more experienced to play as our creative midfielder. Would love to see someone like Aimar signed. I agree that Diouf couldn't perform that role, and Kewell is at his best as a left winger (although if Benitez, as rumoured, was to bring in Vicente - a left winger - I'm not sure where that would leave Harry).

As for Cheyrou or Smicer: I think their time at Anfield is up.

Pheeny

« Reply #325 on: June 18, 2004, 06:35:26 pm »

Offline Hugh

• Zit, just to the right of his nose, below the lip.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Man of the People
    • Hugh O'Connell
« Reply #326 on: June 19, 2004, 03:24:22 pm »
GH's departure might be a set back to Flo and ALT not to mention people like Medjani, what's Benitez's record with youngsters?

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2004, 01:57:01 pm »
I think Christiano Ronaldo & Wayne Rooney's performances have proved that "if you're good enough, you're old enough," as you put it.  But for me it's Semmy that I honestly believe is ready for premiership action, AS A RIGHT BACK. 

Le Talec, Welsh, Sinama-Pongolle & others will get a chance to try force their way into the 1st team when injuries, loss of form etc necessitate chances in the starting X1.  Which I totally wouldn't mind it it were.......shall we see.....

Kirkland

Otsemobor         Carragher  Ayala    Riise

Aimar      Gerrard  Hamman      Vicente/Kewell

Owen/Baros Cisse

like this team,although im not sure riise is good enough.
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2004, 02:45:55 pm »
I fuckin love that "if yer good enough, yer old enough saying".

Surely if you ARE good enough, then you ARE good enough. Simple.?

:wave

I think there are a lot of exciting options open with a new manager. ALT is one of them. Also, will he be able to accomodate Baros, Owen, Cisse, and Pongolle? Im not too sure that he can.

Offline Big Ig

• His is totally non-existent, you know?
  • Legacy Fan
Le Tallec to go out on loan!!!
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2004, 04:10:21 am »
Rafa reveals LeTallec can go on loan
Mark Platt, in New Jersey 26 July 2004 

offal

Anthony Le Tallec will be allowed to leave Liverpool on loan after Rafael Benitez confirmed that he cannot guarantee the French youngster a regular first team place. 

Le Tallec was left out of the Reds 23-man squad that is currently preparing for the new campaign here in America.

His omission will have surprised many fans, coming just days after he was a two-goal marksman in the friendly win at Wrexham.

But speaking to Liverpoolfc.tv at the club's training camp in New Jersey, Benitez revealed: "I talked with him. I wanted him to come here but he said that if there is not going to be many opportunities it might be better if he stayed behind and found a club to join on loan.

"We have four good forwards here. He is only 20-years old and perhaps it is good for him to go elsewhere in order to gain more experience. He is currently back in Liverpool and agents are working on his behalf to find the best club for him.

"If we return home and he still hasn't found a club then I'll be happy for him to stay because I am happy with him. He's a good player and played very well against Wrexham.

"At his age though it's important to play and I understand his decision.

"The idea is, he goes away, plays more games and comes back a better player. If it works out like that it will be good for the player and for the club."

Staying on the subject of possible comings and goings at Anfield the boss also commented on potential new signing Josemi.

He said: "He has not signed for Liverpool and is not our player. This may change but that is the situation as it stands now.

"He's a right sided defender who can play full-back or centre half and I think that is good that he can play in both positions."

When asked about other possible arrivals he refused to give anything away and replied simply: "We'll have to wait and see." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm shocked to be honest, and more than a little worried that he's not willing to hang around for another year like last year... Beni must be pretty certain he won't figure much, even though IMO he looks ready for the first team.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 10:47:40 am by Rushian »

Offline MC-Red

• Legacy Fan
Re: Le Tallec to go out on loan!!!
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2004, 04:16:43 am »
It is disappointing.  I felt he was going to be a permanent part of the starting 16 and would probably have seen plenty of action.  Maybe not as many starts but plenty of appearances.

Guess he wants to be playing 90 minutes more often.

:-\

Offline John Barnes Testicles

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2004, 04:17:28 am »
Interesting decision.

Is Le T getting a touch stroppy?
Is Rafa showing a tough streak?

We'll just have to wait and see - if Rafa sees Le T purely as a striker, then maybe he wouldn't get many chances given the current strikeforce.

Time will tell.

Offline neil4ad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2004, 04:30:08 am »
Perhaps I'm being a bit naive -- but the fact that he might go out on loan doesn't necessarily mean that he will be transferred, right?  Of course, if he joins a big club for the year and has a good season, he might want to stay -- but from what I gather, Rafa did not make it seem as though LeTallec will be loaned with a buy-out option. 

Maybe we won't know the details -- I suppose that I'm simply disappointed, as I think LeTallec has massive potential, and I was looking forward to seeing him appear in the first team this year.  He seems to communicate so well with Sinama-Pongolle, that it would have been interesting to see how they played together in league matches.....

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." -Bill Shankly

Offline MC-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2004, 05:15:53 am »
Perhaps I'm being a bit naive -- but the fact that he might go out on loan doesn't necessarily mean that he will be transferred, right?  Of course, if he joins a big club for the year and has a good season, he might want to stay -- but from what I gather, Rafa did not make it seem as though LeTallec will be loaned with a buy-out option. 

Maybe we won't know the details -- I suppose that I'm simply disappointed, as I think LeTallec has massive potential, and I was looking forward to seeing him appear in the first team this year.  He seems to communicate so well with Sinama-Pongolle, that it would have been interesting to see how they played together in league matches.....

I am not assuming he will leave.  After all Smertin and Pennant are two examples of players coming back to compete after getting good experience elsewhere.

I thought ALT would be quite useful in the first 16 this year and if we end up playing 4 3 1 2 could have given Kewell a run for his money.

It is definately true at 20 he needs to play more so if goes for a year it may well be ok for him

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2004, 07:31:24 am »
it's odd that his agent can't do all this while ALT is out in the States 'getting experience.' Wasn't it Edison who invented the telephone?

I doubt this has been decided because of anything negative but very dissapointed not to have ALT in the squad for the season, very.

And what if he plays for a Premiership side? Can we be 'clever' and get a clause put down so that he can't play against us please?

Bollocks... he was one player I was really looking forward to seeing grow under Rafa.

Offline 7Dalglish

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: July 26, 2004, 08:02:04 am »
what I don't understand is that he was named in the 23 man squad due to go out to the states....now it is written that he wasn't part of the 23

From the official site on 23rd July :-

Liverpool's 23 man squad for the tour is:

J Dudek
C Kirkland
P Harrison
S Finnan
J Carragher
S Hyypia
S Henchoz
D Traore
J A Riise
S Warnock
Z Whitbread
S Gerrard
D Hamann
D Murphy
S Diao
I Biscan
A Le Tallec
V Smicer
H Kewell
M Owen
D Cisse
F Sinama Pongolle
M Baros

and today :-

Le Tallec was left out of the Reds 23-man squad that is currently preparing for the new campaign here in America.

His omission will have surprised many fans, coming just days after he was a two-goal marksman in the friendly win at Wrexham.

ok so after the chat with Rafa they did an about turn........shame I think

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2004, 08:26:14 am »
Kinell.

Was really looking forward to seeing  him if even only in cup games, early rounds of..

Does that show a desire to play no matter where{ team wise} or an attitude that says "stuff this i didnt come here to play reserves"??

the thing we need is players with self belief, that seemed to be lacking a lot in the last 2 years, which may well be the case.

Hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
JFT 96

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2004, 08:54:47 am »
Rafa's being honest at least.
He obviously ( and thankfully) has some plan in his head, and there will always be winners and losers.
Le Tallec is a good player but would you play him before the other 4 strikers ?
Is he good enough to play in the hole in a 1-1 type striker formation... I don't see Le Tallec as a midfielder, so if he's not going to get many games with us, then why not ?
Yes it's a shame but would you rather loan out Ciise, Pongolle ( who played better for us last year) or Baros ?
The only real shame is the understanding Le T and Pongo have got.
Otherwise yes its sad but I understand Rafa.
Yep.

Offline Throxenby

• Has a date with Fat Frank sometime in 2007
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2004, 09:06:08 am »
RB apparently wanted to take ALT to USA tour but said he couldnt guareentee him first team this season so ALT has decided to stay and find a loan
hes apparently said if ALT  doesnt find one he'll be happy for him to join in when they get back to UK
God bless the skywashed for they know not what they do.

hoonin

« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2004, 09:17:48 am »
Have to admit that its come as a bit of a suprise, even though theres probably 2 or 3 players ahead of him in several positions he could likely play in.

I guess the best thing that could happen would be for another PL club to come in and take him for a year, but thats pretty unlikely given he's still so raw. A lot of the lower clubs would be taking too much of a risk.

All the best ALT, see you in a year?

Offline SM Online

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
    • LIVERPOOL FC
« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2004, 09:17:59 am »
As long as he is loaned to a Premiership team where he will be guaranteed first team football I can't see a problem. It will be a good learning curb for him and allow him to get use to the rigmaroles of Premiership football and as said before will hopefully come back a better player ala Pennant.

Lets face it he isn't going to be a regular in are team this year weather it be as a striker (Owen, Cisse, Baros, Pongo in front of him) or in central midfield (meaning we would have to demote Gerrard to a move defensive role which I personally don't want to see) the only place I can see him fitting at the moment is right wing but I'm hoping were going to sign a new right winger before the start of the season so...

YNWA
-SCOTT

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #341 on: July 26, 2004, 09:22:26 am »
on the plus side Benitez obviously sees Tony le Talent as a striker, which he is. no more being asked to play a position that might hold back his development. he ackowledges getting passed Owen, Baros, Cisse and Pongo is gonna be tough, so he realistic!

he is going on loan to gain experience, as a lot of our, and other clubs', players have done.

have a good year Tony, hope to see you in Red again next year  :wave

Offline Cardie

• Has severe hair-trigger and adores Aberdare
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: July 26, 2004, 09:26:20 am »
This reaction to loaning players must be a British thing.

Offline SM Online

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
    • LIVERPOOL FC
« Reply #343 on: July 26, 2004, 09:26:54 am »
on the plus side Benitez obviously sees Tony le Talent as a striker, which he is.

I see him as more of a Paul Scholes-esc player except alot more flamboyant not as a striker, but saying that he look very competent as a striker but we've already got 4 young very good striker, a few worldclass :P, so I think Le Tallecs future at are club would be best served as a midfielder.

YNWA
-SCOTT

Offline Rashid

• 99% of posts are bullshit, the other 1% get deleted. Unloved, unwashed, and untidy.
  • Main Stander
  • Resident Dog
« Reply #344 on: July 26, 2004, 10:10:00 am »
I would have loved for him to stay but maybe a year away from his cousin Pongolle, playing in a different team and playing every week will do him good both physicially and technically. I'd like to see him go on loan in England somewhere - somewhere like Aston Villa where O'Leary is excellent with young players.

The thing with this happening is that it will have not gone unnoticed by Rafa that Le Tallec can play in midfield and as a supporting attacking midfielder, for him to let Anthony go for a year means that there is someone else lined up to come in, I believe we will now definitely sign a world class attacking player in the mould of an Aimar or someone similiar that plays behind the strikers.

hoonin

« Reply #345 on: July 26, 2004, 10:11:20 am »
As long as he is loaned to a Premiership team where he will be guaranteed first team football I can't see a problem.

Who would guarantee him that though? I'd be suprised if any PL team came in for him for anything other than cover. Theres just too much at stake in this league money wise for clubs to take risks on potential. This is why so many clubs now import cheaper experienced players rather than look to the product of their own youth schemes.

As much as we all like what we have seen from ALT, he's not ready to command a starting place in a top flight club. For starters to he's too physically weak.

Offline Sheik_Yerbouti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: July 26, 2004, 10:15:24 am »
Think it makes perfect sense loaning him out for 6 months or a year.
Preferably to another English side, or say Rangers...

Offline SM Online

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
    • LIVERPOOL FC
« Reply #347 on: July 26, 2004, 10:16:51 am »

Who would guarantee him that though? I'd be suprised if any PL team came in for him for anything other than cover. Theres just too much at stake in this league money wise for clubs to take risks on potential. This is why so many clubs now import cheaper experienced players rather than look to the product of their own youth schemes.

As much as we all like what we have seen from ALT, he's not ready to command a starting place in a top flight club. For starters to he's too physically weak.

Good point mate suppose I didn't think of that aspect just made assumptions as I feel he is a great talent.

I'm sure one of the promoted clubs would offer him a run in the first team, if not we could recall him. Norwich have taken David Bentley, great prospect, from Arsenal and I'm pretty sure Arsenal wouldn't have loaned him out if he wasn't going to get first team chances.

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: July 26, 2004, 10:19:41 am »
I dont think its a bad idea for him to have a season or two away from Anfield. As much as I realise he has quality written all over him, he is still a bit naive and weak in certain situations. This will only be sorted by playing games, and at Liverpool we havent got the time [rightly or wrongly] to be playing him week in week out [as we need consistency and results immediately].

Thats the vicious circle of signing these wonderkids....if they dont produce consistently then we havent got the time to groom them in the 1st team, and withouth playing they cant become better.

By letting him go out on loan, we are in a win win position....if he goes and doesnt improve or make the grade we all know he is capable of...then we can sell him without us having to have taken the risk. If he produces, then we get him back as a better, more confident player. I really cant see a bad point about him going.

The only worry is if you read between the lines, and try and read into it.....it does seem a bit funny that he was included then after a gab with Rafa has decided not to go to the US. Also, it does seem very much that ALT has gone to have a gripe and Rafa has basically said if he doesnt like it, lump it.

Offline Paul Tomkins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: July 26, 2004, 10:21:13 am »

And what if he plays for a Premiership side? Can we be 'clever' and get a clause put down so that he can't play against us please?

Bollocks... he was one player I was really looking forward to seeing grow under Rafa.

We have to put that clause in (whoever we loan out), not that I expect him to go to a Prem club. Look at Lua Lua screwing things up for Newcastle! (he he!).

I am a little shocked. One of the few genuine flair players has been allowed to leave for the season.

I accept all the reasoning, but he was a player who seemed perfect for Rafa as a skillful passing player who can link midfield and attack. I felt he'd blossom this season - if he does it elsewhere, then he has to come back to us (I think that's a given). A First Division (sorry, Championship) side would make sense to me, to get used to the pace of English football, but the French top division would give him more quality to play against. Either, so long as he plays. But in France, he'd only play first choice in a struggling side (such as he did at Le Harve), and that's not exactly going to give him much of the ball.

He wasn't a natural right winger, but I felt he could do a good job out there (as he did in the cup against the Geordies), and now we're two players short in that area (with Diouf going). It's good that Rafa recognises ALT as a striker, but he had the potential to be so much more than just that. The other good thing is that it proves Rafa is intent on playing two out-and-out strikers, and not his loan-striker system of Valencia. You need to make the most of MO, MB, DC and FSP.

Offline cynicaloldgit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: July 26, 2004, 10:24:38 am »
It's always a shame when you look forward to something and then it doesn't happen and I, like many others, was hoping that this would be the season when Le Tallec established himself in the starting line-up. Clearly, he has decided that he needs more regular first-team football, which is understandable at his age. I hope that he goes to another Premiership club, so that he can develop those skills needed in our particular league.

On the subject of where he stands in the pecking order, I'd certainly have him ahead of Sinama-Pongolle, as Le Tallec's all-round contribution is greater. Let's hope that he can return a stronger, better player next season and pin down his place in the starting line-up: time is on his side, after all.
"You can always lie to others, but never to yourself."

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #351 on: July 26, 2004, 10:31:08 am »
If I remember rightly GH was prepared to leave them in France for another year if Le Havre stayed up and once they arrived they were thought likely to be loaned to Wigan so perhaps we have been wrong to imagine they were ready?

In any case this was always a danger once we changed managers.  The French U21 coach had already castigated us for signing Le T and Pongo saying it would damage their careers if they were sat on the bench at Anfield.  With GH as the manager there was no danger of them being ignored by the French FA as he has so much influence there.  With him gone however the likes of LE T are going to be nervous about how much playing time they'll actually get and if their development will be stunted.

Still a blow though, I thought that Cheyrou being shifted to Marseille would guarantee Le T a decent number of chances this year.  Perhaps the continuing development of Baros has made this unlikely?
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: July 26, 2004, 10:31:08 am »
Maybe Aimar is on route?  :P

Offline Cardie

• Has severe hair-trigger and adores Aberdare
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: July 26, 2004, 10:46:01 am »
Maybe Aimar is on route?  :P

LOL, was just about to throw that one in.

Wouldn't happen though.....would it....

Offline Aidan_B

• Trust me, I am a doctor. HJC Champions - Nov 2003
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gone, perhaps forgotten
    • EnviroBuild
« Reply #354 on: July 26, 2004, 10:49:23 am »
Perhaps the thinking really is that he is miles away from a starting place up front, by my reckoning; Owen, Cisse, Baros, Kewell, Smicer and Pongolle.

As for playing in the hole; Smicer and Kewell are certainly ahead of him, and if it is thought that any of the strikers could drop off just a little, as some of them patently can, then I can't see a problem with him going.  That is if we even play with a player in the hole, which is something that always seems a luxury in the frantic premiership.

No problem with it at all.  Would hope it to be a loan until Chrimbo rather than a full year, but it depends upon what standard of club would take him, and within what country. 

Offline WOOLTONIAN

• The Garston Gasworks XI.....aka "Beryl".....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brodrick ; Vice Admiral of the Reds
« Reply #355 on: July 26, 2004, 10:53:44 am »
I hope he stays in the UK simply so we can keep an eye out for him and watch any improvement.

We do not need another Diarra, loaned out and never seen again.
I wonder whether Rafa will start loaning players to Spain as against France.
A move to France would be more beneficial for Le Talent personally, but surely it would be better to get more "English experience" if he has a future at Anfield.

I'm sad that we seem to be unable to polish our own "rough gems"
Living descendant of Sir Thomas Brodrick, Vice Admiral of the Red in the 18th Century

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: July 26, 2004, 11:01:53 am »
I'm sad that we seem to be unable to polish our own "rough gems"

It is a modern day problem isnt it?

With so much pressure on the top clubs to produce each and every year, managers cannot afford to take a risk by playing a player who will maybe only produce one in every 5 games or so....

Sad, and harsh, but true.

Offline The red balloon

• Main Stander
« Reply #357 on: July 26, 2004, 12:01:21 pm »
Just to clear this one up. Le Tallac wasn't a popular personality with the British contingent of the squad. It was no secret that Stevie Gerrard couldn't stand him. Things came to a head just after Xmas between the two.

Even though Le Tallac scored a brace on Wednesday, it was no surprise to many of us (locally) that he was dropped from the squad. It was also no coincidence that this decision was taken shortly after the England contingent returned for duty. Player power? I doubt it. Benitez is no fool. He now has a squad who will work together without any inflated egos...which apparently was Le Tallac's problem.

Red Balloon

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: July 26, 2004, 12:07:00 pm »
This reaction to loaning players must be a British thing.

Would appear so......on a British based web forum as well!!! ::)

:P :wave

Offline Dickie Sam Cratchet

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • A boy from the Mersey
« Reply #359 on: July 26, 2004, 12:08:21 pm »
Player power? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, this has occured before and will happen again.